Why is Sup Forums now suddenly against freedom of speech?

why is Sup Forums now suddenly against freedom of speech?

>suddenly
Are you retarded? Sup Forums has always been against any free speech that in any way disparages them or disagrees with their insane beliefs

She should focus on riding her bike and losing 20 lbs instead of flipping people off.

No freedom from consequences

Lol
Liberals get mad when the boomerang comes back around

The roastie uploaded this to her ZuckBook and was stupid enough to include her workplace with her vanities.

Roastie was fired by her employer for including their enterprise with the picture.

This guy gets it. It wouldn't be an echo chamber if we allowed other people to voice their opinions too.

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't like THICC

Was she arrested?

except whenever someone used their free speech against obama, they were labeled bigots and even arrested in some instances.

bitch is lucky she only got fired

I think thats wrong.
But thats the "anti offended" law they wanted. Ok they did not want if for "right wingers" and rpublicans but law should count for everyone.
Next time I'm getting called cracker thy police must come and investigate because it makes me uncomfortable and soooo sad

>muh freedom of speech
Freedom of speech is simply a useful tool enabling the transition to Fascism.

why would i care about someone giving the finger?

I'm okay with her flipping the finger. I'm also okay with there being consequences for doing so. Freedom of speech doesn't make you immune to backlash when you're act like a cunt.

Alinsky. Hold your enemy to his own standards. Thousands and thousands of right-wingers and Trump supporters have suffered attacks and loss of jobs thanks to liberal mobs lobbying for it. They had it coming. Just like the "rape" accusations making the rounds in Hollywood now. It's the culture they created, and now it's biting them in the ass. Of course you can be happy about that.

there are a lot of people on Sup Forums who are pro free speech now, but if their views were the establishment's views, would be against it

Pinkos have no rights derived from the Constitution
Just like any foreigner or enemy combatant they do not deserve any

I'm not though. Also

>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck off.

yes who would think racists will hypocritical about free speech?

>left does it every waking momen
>we do it once

don't americans boast about how they can do nazis salutes in public without any consequences

You guys are worse than SJWs

She works in the Social Media/ Marketing department... She changes her Profile pic to her viral pic... She didn't her own webstite that clearly states shit like this dont fly... ROASTIES get BTFO!!!

Because liberals started this trend and it’s nice to see it backfiring on them

Sup Forumsacks are hypocrites

this is the ONLY way to fight these commie bastards

Remember when people got fired for going to charlotsville
What goes around comes around leftypol degen

Sup Forums are overrun by black cube operative.

>Remember when people got fired for going to charlotsville

except that I was against them getting fired

>Freedom of speech is simply a useful tool enabling the transition to Fascism.
>republican flag
>probably voted a businessman in office

She was dumb enough to tell her employers she did it.

Being forced to employ someone regardless of what they express would be a violation of freedom of speech you fucking retard cum guzzling leftists

And so was I, but you need to hold your enemies to their standard, taking the moral high ground forever gets you the current day pope kissing coon feet

but its free speech, not free of consequences

Employer that works for
hmmmm
the government...

Retard couldn't even think ahead for a second. 50 yo and jobless, will be fun to see when Trump leaves the white house in a few years...

Hey, nobody hated 0bammy more then I did. At the same time, I would expect to have gotten a beatdown from the Secret Service if I called him a nigger to his face. So why do libtards expect something different?

I disagree

Hundreds of people were fired for attending Charlottesville. The standard now is freedom of speech, but no freedom from consequences. The left must live by their own rules.

>perform an action that reflects badly on your employer
>get fired

Am I missing something here?

i love liberals crying when you judge them on their own demands.
How was it again? oh right "freedom of speech doesnt mean freedom of consequences"
Shoe on the other foot suddenly its a big deal #
X-D

How many people have offended the left and lost their job over it? How many people have flipped off their boss (she works for a govt contractor) and didn't get punished? How many people are stupid enough to gloat on social media that they did something that violates their terms of employment? She can go get fucked. Also people have this false belief that the constitution ALWAYS protects you. When you sign a contract to a private entity, pretty much all your rights to expression/individuality are void because you represent that entity. People on the right would probably be supportive of her if leftists didn't make it their life purpose on social media to dox right wingers and attempt to ruin their life. Just the other day I saw a shit ton of fuck boys and feminists trying to dox some older guy so they could get him fired. Fuck the left. They sowed the wind and they'll reap the whirlwind. When the doxxing shit stops on both sides then maybe I'll care about them. I do think it's fucked to get your life ruined for offending someone but whatever. Lefties wouldn't stand up for any of us if we were in that position.

Politics is war

Uhm noo sweetie. No one forced her employer to employ her.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences sweetie :))))))

People on the Right were fired for being at a white supremacist rally or saying racist stuff, she's essentially getting fired for her political views which I believe is illegal

>Hundreds of people were fired for attending Charlottesville.

Did hundreds even attend lel

Free speech doesn't mean you can be a dick, but it also doesn't mean you should get fired from your job. Doesn't matter which side is doing it.
Amuses me how quiet they are keeping it though compared to the whole charlottesville thing. Media double standards is nothing new though and not even worth investigating at this point.

>flip off highest level customer that could cause potential project/job loss.

If you worked at a restaurant and flipped off a customer..im sure youd be fired. Same in turn of what happened here.

>cuck threads and flooded with shills everyday

yeah, we believe in freedom of speech and protection from the government for voicing that opinion.

except for employers

employers can do whatever the fuck they want. you cant tell an employee that they have to keep someone employed no matter what they say.

thats fucking retarded, retard.

Free speech only prevents governmental suppression

Literally this. Lefties try to ruin the lives of Trump supporters all the time, often over inane and innocuous shit, but they cry foul when the shoe is on the other foot. Clearly they've been learning from their (((masters))).

Both is wrong. Using that to legitimate this example is wrong. We should have the moral highground here.

>How many people are stupid enough to gloat on social media that they did something that violates their terms of employment?

You'd be surpri- actually you probably wouldn't be...

I am not. I feel sad for that lady. Hope she will find a next job soon.

Businesses don’t have to adhere to the constitution which is why capitalism is cancer. It’s just moral policing from fucking corporations these days trying to manipulate the public. And they even make the fucking culture, capitalist America is a joke - I think it was a joke back in the 50s where they first started replacing the church with consumer goods

THIS!!!!!!!

They fired us from our jobs for holding a rally with some torches. Maybe libshits shouldn't be so surprised when people play by their rules. An eye for an eye. If you're going to blind me in one eye, I'll take both of yours and leave you blind in a ditch.

Something like 150 were doxed, fired, and disowned by their families.

nani?

poor understanding we are just holding the enemy to their own standard

*in 7 years

Most of Sup Forums wants to live in the glory of the new Reich. You think there's going to be freedom of speech in the new fascist utopia you dip?

Pettiness, mostly. We hold the left up to their own standards. On principle I'm still very much for free speech.

>Businesses don’t have to adhere to the constitution

Pretty sure that isn't true

Yep, and they'll still have a bitch fit over it.

Free speech means I can insult your mother and you punching me is illegal. If words offend you, you're a uncivilized ape

>sees your flag
well yes you are

>there are consequences for freedom of speech!
That’s what the liberals screech every time they get someone fired for being racist

Roastie wanted her 15mn of fame by making it viral, using her position as social media manager at her company.
She got BTFO for it, period.

>flick off your boss
>get fired
Wowzers

this

1. What she did was freedom of expression not speech.
2. She was fired from a private company because her behaviour as an individual tarnishes the image of said company.
Your actions have consequences. Freedom of speech and expression does not mean you get to do what you want without facing the consequences, you dumb nigger.

You have to go back sweetie.

>Businesses don’t have to adhere to the constitution

I don't personally think she should have lost her Job but it is entirely her employer's choice. Is she a manatee with a retarded political compass? Yes. Should it be a punishable offense? Probably not.

>Sup Forums
>the only forum where you can larping as a Nazi and say kike nigger faggot hates free speech
Seriously get out brainlet.
>alternatively
Whatcha sliding rabbi

pretty sure its illegal in the US to fire someone over political views
I'm sure she can sue for millions

>Moral high ground
We don't have the luxury of sitting on a pedestal when the people trying to shit over everything our ancestors gave us don't use or appreciate logic or decency. Like an animal, lefties only learn decency when it's forced on them. They've only had it explained to them dozens of times now why attacking someone physically or attempting to ruin their lifestyle is wrong but they never learn. Maybe this will teach them something.

freedom of speech was never a good idea as it allows stupid people to have opinions
on simply grounds, constructive criticism is valid, everything else is not
and the methods of the enemy do not lose effectiveness just because you use them

hate to say it, and i know you're probably memeing, but grow up

>You guys are worse than SJWs
The admission that all Leftists are as bad as Nazis is a solid victory for us, so I'm not sure why you'd hand it over so willingly.

If lefties were capable of learning then they wouldn't be lefties

Same thing would have happened if she gave Obama the middle finger or Bush.

Without LEGAL consequences. It's called freedom of expression you off-brand toothpaste.

it's her employers right to fire her free market capitalism cunt

that means, legally she is in the right, so she can sue against her firing

Because whatever Trump says goes. If he would tell the average Sup Forumstard to kill himself the Sup Forumstard would jump from the nearest bridge.

Was she punched? Oh right, she just got fired for disrespecting the company's code of conduct.

we have laws in the civilized world.. You can't fire somone based on racial, religious or political discrimination

Not if it was in violation of contract of employment, which it very probably was.

i used an example

Private company can terminate your contract if your behaviour negatively impacts them.
Do your job and follow the rules there is problem. Do something that will cause your company to lose money and there is no law that prevents you from getting fired.

Well if that's true, there is going to be a lot of jobless and homeless lefties in the near future I guess. I'm just glad we are slowly moving towards a fair society again. It's been "the left is always right no matter what and the right is always wrong no matter what" for way too long here. When you can openly say white people dying off is a good thing and keep your job, you know a society is fucking bullshit. Imagine if someone said that say shit about blacks, muslims, asians, mexicans etc?

yeah you have regulated capitalism, how is that working out?

Your example is shit Toothpaste.
She was fired for valid reasons. Of she voiced her opinion against Trump she would have kept her job, but she decided to tarnish the company's image and got fired for it.

>Well if that's true, there is going to be a lot of jobless and homeless lefties in the near future I guess

If their communist dream comes true they might get assigned to work camps.

Freedom of speech is being allowed to post your opinions online.

Freedom of speech is being allowed to talk openly to those that want to listen in the streets.

Freedom of speech is not walking up to Muslim in the street "haha hey shit skin, fuck you fucking pig" just like flipping the finger is not freedom of speech, it's an aggressive and threatening move.

Insulting, threats and harassment are not from of speech. Sure, talking about Islam negatively might seem insulting to Muslims but it;s not a direct insult, it's indirect and indirect insults are part off freedom of speech.

>We should have the moral highground here.
There is none when you're dealing with people that have no morals (the left). The left deserves nothing more than the gallows

No I don't, because I'm not a nigger.

Fuck off
This place is the last stand of free speech and here you are exercising it

Furthermore, freedom of speech protects you from the government. A private company doesn't have to put up with your onion in any matter. Political or otherwise.

>Sup Forums has always been against any free speech
I don't think so, but dealing with repetitive crapola that strays from topic is frustrating,

why would people flip the guy off to his face?

Wasn't this argument used against Sup Forums constantly when it was the right side that had consequences from their actions?

>Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of your actions

Funny how they instantly forget that when they 're the ones affected by it