Fucking with Colbert

I live very close to the cuck in NJ and am looking to to fuck him/his property...
Back in HS a bunch of kids forked his whole yard lol, but I'm trying to come up with something better than the conventional pranks. I've come up with a few ideas like flying Russian flags or signs above his house with drones, using them to put a siren on his roof, shit like that... but nothing has seemed quite right/good enough yet. Any ideas are welcome and apprectiated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

something with spy drones
get some footage of him being naughty

>How DARE that comedian make fun of MY president?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. I DEMAND retribution.
ugh

Two scoopes on his doormat

>looking to fuck him

Please don't rape Colbert.

Just cut to the chase and kill him.

Nice try Colbert, no one on pol will boost your relevance. Kys

Careful Mods are awake.

OP gonna get v&

colcuck is mkultra deep state

Use the drone to drop the truth about jews on his property.

His kids will grow up red pilled hating their nutjob indoctrinated by jews father who cant think for himself and relies on jews to tell him what to think.

>I'm trying to come up with something better than the conventional pranks
mix extract of habanero peppers with dimethyl sulfoxide and get it on him, it will carry hot sauce right into his blood stream, not sure what that will do but if you kill him it's your fault

leave 2 scoops of ice cream on his door step

This. The left are openly killing us, the government is doing all they can to cover it up.

>Any ideas are welcome and apprectiated
stalk him, figure out his bill schedule, how he pays his bills, if you're lucky he mails them, steal his insurance payment, wait a few weeks then burn his house down while he's out

film yourself fucking a blow up doll with his face on it while wearing a mask and leave the tape on his doorstep.

i saw him one time at this bodega at like 6 in the morning on my way to work. he was walking out as i was walking in. it was weird.

Just blast Soviet anthem from your car in front of his house. Bonus point if you play on a laptop while squatting on the driver seat (Russian hacker larping)

youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Pineapple pizza

Burn it down, OP.

The Republican majority government? Find a new boogeyman, this pne’s Stale since 2012z

lol sometimes I wonder just how stupid, insane, or mindnumbingly bored you'd have to be to make an image like that. Did the creator expect it to do anything besides look absolutely retarded?

put a flaming bag of shit on his doorstep and then ring the doorbell and run away

I sometimes wonder if you have an actual argument.

Constantly put a single small paper printed Russian flag in front of his door/gate. Do this every day or week. Costs next to nothing and will make him paranoid

Underrated

YEAH? WELL I BET YOU WERE BORED!

Legit throw a Molotov cocktail into his house.

Calling someone a retard isn't an argument, it's a statement. Not that I would expect a retard like you to understand the difference between two words.

Bored of fucking your mother? Nah she keeps it fresh

Yeah, it is really stupid. The black father shouldn't be pictured.

>tries to sound smart
>still sounds like a complete retard

A Semite trying to argue Semetics. Big surprise :^)

Feed me (You)s.

WTF is going on here?

Ha. You're a fool. I have no problem with Trump jokes if they're on point, and have certainly laughed at his expense quite a bit. My issues with Colbert are that he passes off memes and creations of the internet as his jokes, that he doesn't (from what I've seen) make any decent jokes regarding Trump - it's all the low hanging fruit and unintelligent remarks, and, MOST OF ALL, that he consistently presents a completely skewed version of reality.
For instance, he STILL only discusses Russia in relation to Trump/his people. He uses sneaky and underhanded tactics to push an agenda and has no interest in comedy. He's legitimately an awful person who is attempting to further polarize the US.

I fed your mother a big heaping slice of my Anglo ((you)) last night

Legit was my first thought! Haha. But I'd rather drive him nuts than cause some damage to his house (which he can obviously afford to fix)

It's very beginner-tier troll but how about posting/throwing flayers with "it's okay to be white" around his house?

>i-I have a huge cock and I used it to fuck your mommy believe me it's huge I promise its like 10 inches that's why I brag about it

it would be at this point, were colbert a woman, that there would be articles written about how she's being subjected to rape threats

People like you make me really wonder if russian trolls are stomping about here

two scoops in the mailbox

racemixing is degenerate

Ha. You're a fool. I have no problem with Trump jokes if they're on point, and have certainly laughed at his expense quite a bit. My issues with Colbert are that he passes off memes and creations of the internet as his jokes, that he doesn't (from what I've seen) make any decent jokes regarding Trump - it's all the low hanging fruit and unintelligent remarks, and, MOST OF ALL, that he consistently presents a completely skewed version of reality.
For instance, he STILL only discusses Russia in relation to Trump/his people. He uses sneaky and underhanded tactics to push an agenda and has no interest in comedy. He's legitimately an awful person who is attempting to further polarize the US.

Get a bunch of local governing signs and post them in his yard. And HOLY fuck i remember when me and my friends would go around putting plastic cutlery into yards lol good ol times.

>perform home invasion
>truss him up like a thanksgiving turkey
>sharpie in pooper
>have him sign twenty MAGA hats
>?
>profit

you argue like a woman.

>haha your willy is small. not big

A man would have come back about fucking my mother. Get lost ya waste of oxygen.

must explain why niggers go "muh dik" all the time

Draw this on his front lawn using a mix of powdered laundry detergent.

two scoops of C4

do it OP, prank burn his house down, or bomb it, he can buy a new one, or maybe rent at trump tower

Hmmm. I'll have to look into that

Honestly user I would just pretend to spy on him for a few weeks at a time.

He's so obsessed with Blunmpf that he'll for sure think it's the CIA or his administration spying on him for talking shit, and he'd for sure go full Alex Jones.

>two scoops of C4
bin that hate speeeech

That'll just martyr him.

Things will get ugly when murder is on the table.

Thanks but that stuff is all done digitally once you have a bunch of money. And once you have TV host money, you have minions to do it for you. Pretty he'd have to be some kind of paranoiac to do that stuff physically. I'm thinking the most likely way to get to him personally would be at a family event/outing.

> buy 2 kilos or prawns/shrimp
> Cook them up
> Shell them
> Soak shells in water for a few days
> Strain shells from water
> Throw putrid water on his lawn at night

He'll have flies around his house for weeks, it'll stink like shit and he won't know why

Whats his address? I'll order him a pizza, thinking bbq sauce base, 4x olives no cheese.

Thats kind of brilliant. I would freak out more if someone did that to me vs any sort of threat haha

Why is CIA so lazy with their honeypots these days? Are redditors dumb enough to go out irl like this? I bet this will get on the news and some buzzfeed jew will post a screenshot from here and with some headline a long the lines of "alt-right terrorists threaten Colbert" or someshit. His PR people posted this himself or OP has down syndrome I actually hope they sic' 5eyes on you and throw you in prison for being such a fucking faggot .

Screencap this

i like ideas like these. i also love the hidden rotting fish, it should explain itself

He lives near brick city niggerville doesn't he

Do they not sell gasoline and styrofoam in Jersey?

Nice... this is the sort of stuff i'm thinking about. I'd like to make it less obvious than something related to russia though

Leave a blank sheet of paper in his mailbox, every single morning until you see him start cracking...then stop for 2 days and watch as he goes into withdrawl.

Here's an idea go fuck yourself.

the toll is being paid

2 poops you mean

You got me! Welcome to the new CIA training exercise everyone, we're trying to decide how to drive foreign dictators crazy instead of killing them now...

>The legislature affects the day to day running of government
The bureaucracy is all that matters m8, there's a reason liberals are autistically screeching at the thought of Tillerson downsizing State

Beat him up as vengeance for what his follower did to Rand.

>Wait until he is in his yard.
>Shoot Him in the fucking head.
Best prank ever Brah.

print out 18 thousand 2scoops memes and coat the whole house/lawn in them

Funny story I ate a pizza just like this, this week. Only with mushrooms and chicken added. It wasn't bad

What happened to Scalise and Rand

Oh you're right! No need to mess with him when he lives within 10 miles of the darkies! You're fucking retarded, what was the point of that post? Showing off the fact that you know black people live in a big city? Wow, I never would have guessed! Nobody in the tristate area lives anywhere within 10 miles of black people except him!

no fucking with his property, seriously. just keep harping on his connections to podesta. christ.

This, with a big sign
>GONALD FLUMP! TWO POOPS!

kek

Get some custom print toilet paper that says it's ok to be white.
Wrap his house.

if you haven't realized, people don't seem to care one bit about that. I want to drive him nuts so it affects his ability to do his job. Make him irrelevant

Put rotten fish guts in his air conditioner

>Things will get ugly
But that's exactly what a lot of us want

I saw him in the ladies section at Macy's sniffing panties.

Idk, but I made this a few days ago, first time posting it to pol, maybe you have some use for it?

Make a stencil and spray paint MAGA in his yard. Then spray paint a huge drawing of trump smugly smiling.

Have some more vodka Alexi

Come up with something very clever and triggering.

Don't destroy his property, just make him the next Shia Lebouff.

Keep the suggestions coming! Would it be a bad idea to document this even if I don't do anything illegal?

she is kidnapping that poor black child to feed to her masters

As a CUNY student (NYC college student), I was just notified I get first dibs to a taping of his show. Is it worth it to go sit in the audience and BOO when he spews stupid blumpf shit? Most likely will face charges

Crisco lard, everywhere. We used to put spoonfuls on the underside of car door handles in the neighborhood, top fucking kek I promise

>assuming an entire novel when someone does something you don’t like
Jesus

Funny but too easy to fix. Something like this would have to be the great "Reveal" once my work is done

Then the media will blame the alt right and the Republican, conservative, pro-Trump hate will sky rocket.

you make him irrelevant by exposing connections to a treasonous sadistic pedophile. but w/e, go on and tp his mansion. light a paper bag a la poop on fire and ring the doorbell, I hope his hired goon shoots you in the taint.

shut up faggot

Eeeexactly. Lol, lots of people here seem to think I'm actually gong to harm him. And wasn't planning on destroying his property, but I'm not against screwing with it.

literally this

whoever did this would surely become immortal

Kill yourself

Give him two scoops