>British taxpayers paid for this article

Why are Britbongs so cucked and the BBC such a joke? I swear the UK government is probably the most inept of all Western countries.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-41887891

>memeflag

Britons paid for this propaganda piece.

Does this mean Trump is basically a Jesus?

What does Britain get out of hating Trump, is it some big normie inside joke I'm not getting?

>triggered libshits literally seeing Trump's face everywhere

Lol, brits paid for that fine piece of journalism.

When you dog whistle so hard

The left gets to feel superior and righteous

This.

>The left
Call them "anti-white," user.

The BBC, are basically remainders, who hate trump. Are full on sjw, and accordingly insane. If it wasn't tax funded to the tune of 3 billion a year, it would cease to exist.

IMPEACH!!!

why don't you?
only thing worth was top gear, and now it's GT

I dont fucking understand this, and this is coming from a 3rd worlder. How can you put up with not just government propaganda - but fucking paying for it?

You bongs don't find this fucked up? There has to be at least a movement or something right? Surely there's atleast one or two politician who'se floated the idea to pull away gibs from these literal propagandists right?

As the number of diversity hires increases (women mostly) the quality of BBC News goes down. Just look are the front page most days to see endless gynocentric bollocks.

Look at it this way. If Trump looked like Canada's PM or the guy from Fifty Shades of Grey it really wouldn't be much of a problem and the media wouldn't be attacking him constantly.

I actually loled when I saw it

to be honest, that seems like the most reliable piece of journalism they have posted these last years

Trump is a winner

although it is a meme flag his point is pretty valid in my humble opinion

>rent free

>implying our media is any worse than yours

Nice projection burgerbro

Because then David Attenborough won’t be able to make based documentaries and they’ll turn into the BOOSH BAM CRASH variety that sky pump out

When Attenborough dies they should bury the BBC out of respect as well

you're the one who's cucked by the bbc

There's plenty of unattractive politicians, even more so in the 70s range.
Trump is the only one who gets this treatment, which would be unacceptable for ANY politician, especially at tax payer expense.

BBC has been tabloid tier shit for a while now the quality of this article doesn't really surprise me. Their TV shows have also taken a nose dive recently because of muh diversity hires and shit tier writing. Also you have to register to use their iplayer now, what in the actual fuck is that about.

Did they arrest the dog for hate speech?

The only thing on BBC that is truthful and worth watching is based doggo

what part of the term, 'globalist conspiracy' is hard to understand. They tell you flat out what they want, their desire and plans to abolish nationalism, sovereignty and individual rights. Does Trump represent that? No he does not. Does the globalist cabal that operates global media represent that? Yes they do. In fact that is the global media's only purpose today.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITT butthurt conservatantrums

We do at least get an opt out. I mean I dont pay my TV license for this very reason.
>in before the police will come round.

Had one letter in 4 years and never had anybody at the door.

>Britbongs being so cycled that they have to pay to watch BBC

Kek

Can any bong that actually pays their tv licence like a cuck please hang themselves?

the BBC are cunts, only cunts watch the BBC and pay the licence.