"Deciphering the frog cult"

Looks like MSNBC is onto us, Sup Forums. How close are they to reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzwfTXf-dAE
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A mod just booted me off a server
========
There are rules about being gratuitously offensive. I think you need to find a different server:
"I see Ashkenazim like Scott and Eliezer choosing not to make steady progress on a weightlifting routine knowing that Jews suffer from the most genetic nervous system mutations. It's impossible for me not to notice that they try to short-circuit social pressure nervousness with neuroticism instead of using correct motor recruitment firing patterns like normal men at adequate Testosterone levels and the accompanying anabolic muscular growth state."

Censoring personal observations without the ability to defend myself just opened my eyes to how insidious Jewish people can be.

lol

are these real?

Shit it's all true they got us

Next they find out our secret hideout leftypol and the fact we are all just larping Communist terrorist false flagging the republicans.

This is fake, even MSNBC isn't that retarded.

How can you lurk here and get these terms so horribly wrong? At least they think traps aren't gay tho...

You're gay.

but they said traps are woman dude

this can't be real.

no fucking way

>hesrightyouknow.jpg

>confirmed homo

No, it's from a parody video

looks funny, do you have a link

gold

This must have been done by an undercover poltard.

it's fake you donald redditor faggot

Real

Hahaha! No fucking way they aired that.

>idiots still believe this meme

fake fucking retards

If bump is coke slang on chan for them, then this makes sense

Thanks for posting the proof user

Not far off

see the post below you

Oh shit, they might actually be "right" from a stingy jew point of view: For them, everybody is what he identifies as, so a guy identifying and dressing as a grill is clearly a woman.
Mind = blown.

read the description moron

it's a fucking gay fake bullshit made by kekistan redditors
all he did was film his screen playing how are you still falling for this meme

Eyup looks like they totally figured out our code guys.

it's fake moron

>Read the description moron
"This recent special report aired on MSNBC. Entitled, "Kekistan: A Rising Internet Threat" MSNBC attempts to slander and expose the Kekistani people and gets just about everything wrong."

It's real

It's sarcasm barinlet.

>I did manage to source most of the footage in this report. I highly recommend you watch the original videos to get the REAL story behind Kekistan:
he created it retard

He’s saying he sourced all the clips used in the documentary and to watch them to understand the kekistani meme.

are these real or am I getting baited?

listen to the voice in the video for fucks sake, it's fake and fucking cringy as hell
fake made by redditors from /r/the_donald

It is real, Here's a link to the vid.

Fresh off the memetrain from ebaumsphere, kid? heh I remember when I was similar. A neophyte. *holds up attack spoon* My name is Jonathan, and I dislike all of you. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my Sup Forums Special Memetics night school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 77gag, and I have over 300 confirmed Jimmies Jostled. Do you even meme, sibling? Come at me, brazier. I'm behind over 7000 layers of irony. It's occurring! Consequences will not be as they were in a previous state. /po/ is always starboard and you just lost the match.

>records screen
>must be real

Wrong link, sorry.

Then post a link to the thread in /r/thedonald
The voice sounds like one of the regular MSNBC news casters

you should just kys fucking donald redditor faggot

i hate you cringy niggers you spastics ruined this board

>user don't agree with me
>Must be on opposing side

Fuck dude I'm half Ashkenazi and this is so true. I get decently /fit/ but have to take long amounts of time off or I wont' recover properly.

everybody knows that video is fake

the fact you can't even tell shows that you are underage and shouldn't be posting here

Ok, which one of you faggots has insider connections? Which one of you faggots trolled the reporter?

Holy shit, how fucking retarded are you?

nobody because it's fake

>Implying I believe this shit at all

why are you posting it then

▼▼

Pffffffffffffffff. Who tipped them off?

A feminine dickhead?

Old, fake & gay. Still funny though, /pol trolled SPLC & ADL, getting them to think milk, white bread, the ok sign, and “IOTBW” to be white power racist McHate symbols.

Because your reactions are funny.