I wish I was born white and have everything come easy to me. Instead, I was born a person of color. No hand-outs...

I wish I was born white and have everything come easy to me. Instead, I was born a person of color. No hand-outs, the odds stacked against me since birth. Now I grow up after being told that the future will be alright and slowly watch this world fall into the hands of nazis. It's disgusting! You could reach out and lend a hand to help your fellow man, but instead you want to drag us down and watch us burn. We all want utopia, but there is no utopia for you that wouldn't have us in it and vice versa. The best we can do is learn to live together, free of hate. Why do you resist this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcVHIElshlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>no hand-outs
Lel

If you leaned in school, didnt smoke weed everyday, didnt hang out with niggers then you sir, you would be a succefull black man who would not put all the blame on the white man.

>whypippo hav no prolems

Things don't come easy, us whites just have higher iqs and more agency

>Belgium

Irrelevant fucktard.

white privilege is literally a myth. if it's true OP, and its true that you are held back because of the color of your skin, then why aren't asians effected? not for nothing, but this pretty much slams the myth of "white supremacy in the USA holding back the minorities" right the fuck out of the water.

the real reason blacks fail is because of the racial IQ gap, plain and simple.

Actually niggers have more priviledges than Whites, for example they can blame White "racism" for everything.

dude get a job and stop mentally masturbating to Karl Marx, we all know that you're some lazy piece of trash with no character and self-discipline.

This incessant victimhood mentality makes me sick to my stomach everyday, the truth is you are your worst enemy because you are endlessly blaming others for your failures and blunders.

>nigger

irrelevant race

Oh, so we have the same free speech that whites have too? Whites were never persecuted, so you shouldn't be surprised when you get knocked out for sayin racist shit

>utopia
>increased crimerates
pick one

>youtu.be/IcVHIElshlU

Implying whites are not persecuted by every minority and sjws in 2017

This is just laughable anymore. You idiots livin in the 50s or somethin

Minorities and SJWs.... should say something there. Pretty certain not every black person wants to enslave the white race and SJWs are mostly white pussies anyway. You an idiot if you think this is comparable to slavery and a century of laws designed to keep blacks dumb and poor

>Whites were never persecute
>treatment of German immigrants to US
>treatment of Italian immigrants to USA
>keeping Irish as slaves and later treatment of Irish immigrants to USA
We just don’t complain about shit that happened a century or more ago.

Says the guy who’s complaining about shit that happened a century or longer ago. Name another country where a black person can become a billionaire (Oprah, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods) through legal means or give it a rest.

Sage

LARP, niggers can't spell.

>implying we're not being driven to extinction
>implying pursecuting whites isn't your goal
Go be a nigger someplace else.

>I wish I was born white and have everything come easy to me.

I know this is a troll, but whatever. Easy? I'm white and I've spent the last 15 years of my life in agony. White privilege? Try life privilege. I'd choose to be the blackest motherfucker on the planet if it meant getting my health back.

And this is why your movement fails. There's too much goddamn friendly fire. I first read about white privilege while I was literally clenching my teeth out of pain. I have the privilege of living through this miserable existence? In addition to my suffering I'm being shat on because I was born with low melanin? Bullshit. You just made an enemy.

Your enemy isn't white people. It's the mostly white elite that constantly fuck you over and made the system to begin with. It's always been this way. Did any poor white people ever own slaves? No fucking way. Again, it was the elite. But instead of focusing on them you group in with these bastards the poor, the sick, the suffering. And these people hate you for it.

And this trendy "progressive" viewpoint? Where the fuck do you think it came from? The most privileged, pampered white people to ever live. And then the media that supports it? Same shit. They're just diverting blame and rage onto the populous. Otherwise it would be focused on the 1%. If I were to go full tinfoil I'd say that this is deliberate and that they're handing you a strategy that's designed to lose. And it is going to lose. You can't win a war by making enemies with everyone or by dumping on hundreds of thousands of potential allies.

>no hand outs
>odds stacked against you

user you literally get hand outs for being black. And what racism still exists today? You get followed in stores? Can't get a taxi? Oh poor sweetie, that's just the free market telling you what blacks are like, not much can be done about that stuff from our end

Muh slavery n shiiiiit
Liberalism is simply the full embrace of jealousy
Niggers are like raccoons they just want shiny shit but can't say why

>being born white
>easy

Work is haaaaarrrrddddd!

Africa is literally a utopia.

it's only problem are niggers

>no handouts

Hilarious.

I was raised by a single mom and spent time in foster care. I grew up white and in the hood. Don’t come here and tell white people how they have it easy and how you’ve been a victim since birth because of skin. Both are equally untrue. You’ve been raised in an oppressive culture but it is black culture. You tell your children that this pervasive white man always has it out for them and will always drag them down. You have a culture that promotes thug life and disrespecting the law. How could anyone thrive in that culture? Your idols kneel for the only unifying things in the country. How could any black child thrive? Asains make more per capita than white folks and you accuse America of being only for white people. Mexicans don’t have the problems that black people do with America. They’re doing fairly well here. It is black America that constantly riots and screams. When Mexicans protests they don’t burn the city down and loot. It’s blacks. Yes blacks have it worse and blacks bear the brunt of that responsibility. JayZ has more to do with your oppression than trump

lol colored people have privilege in modern society

I wish I was born white and have everything come easy to me. Instead, I was born a person of color. No hand-outs, the odds stacked against me since birth. Now I grow up after being told that the future will be alright and slowly watch this world fall into the hands of nazis. It's disgusting! You could reach out and lend a hand to help your fellow man, but instead you want to drag us down and watch us burn. We all want utopia, but there is no utopia for you that wouldn't have us in it and vice versa. The best we can do is learn to live together, free of hate. Why do you resist this?

SLIDE THREAD!

wE LOVE SIide THREAaDDDS.

I'm still waiting for a thanks.

If it weren't for white people, you would be sitting in a grass hut still learning to speak jiggaboo.

Shits still goin on today. You white boys in your cushy lifes don't know the hardships that we people of color need to go through every day. Keeping people poor for so long you cant expect them to immediately get back on their feet, especially not when we still got millions of racist pieces of shit like you runnin around. You should be exterminated

what, why are the niggers eating grass??

>slavery and a century of laws designed to keep blacks dumb and poor
>implying any niggers alive today even know what it was like to be a slave
>implying there's a single law that keeps niggers poor and the rest of the system isn't bending over backwards to give you a second third and fourth chance whenever you screw up
>implying anyone else but other niggers are to blame for the shiftiness of black communities
>implying thug culture isn't a cancer upon your stupid arrogant self important big lipped, ugly excuse for a people
Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Don't forget about the snakes, bruh.

>No hand-outs

Dumb nigger, you get hand outs everywhere

Can't deny the facts bruh

Settles their tummy aches. Don't you have a dog, sheeit.

I feel your pain, boy.
And I don't care.

>were never persecuted
Raise your hand if your ethnic group is where the word 'slave' comes from. Oh, it isn't?
My people were invaded, raped, murdered, and enslaved by:
Byzantines
Huns
Avars
Mongols
More Mongols
Tartars
Mamlukes
Seljuks
Ottomans
Swedes
Austrians
Prussians
Russians
Germans
More Russians (Soviets)
Slavs have been oppressed until the last couple decades- and thats just Western Slavs, Belarussians, Ukrainians and Russians still have it bad. Slavs and other Eastern Europeans were robbed, tortured, murdered, and brutally oppressed under Communism, after going through the exact same shit under Nazism. And unlike
>muh slavery
Some of the perpetrators are still alive today. You might know this if niggers ever learned about non-nigger history, try picking up a book(not the Sports Section, or a magazine) and learn something about people who dont look like you for a change. Niggers are selfish above all else, so i dont have high hopes.
>knocked out
Try it on me, nigger. I would make you swallow your fucking teeth. Day of the rope soon, faggit.

>has bbc and can get any woman he wants
You fucking idiot don’t you see that us white men are jealous of YOU? You POC guys have the only thing that really matters in life, you are superior to us in ways that we can NEVER do anything about. Us white guys will always be jealous of you.

>You white boys in your cushy lifes don't know the hardships that we people of color need to go through every day.

Tell me about your daily hardships.

stfu retard

The fuck is a slide thread? Why you keep using this word?

Bullshit. All wogs get is constant hand outs and preferential treatment

Speak for yourself, small cocked faygit

>laws designed to keep niggers dumb and poor
>no handouts
Pick one, faggot.

take a peek at Africa, that is the 'utopia' your people will lead you to.

So many easily agitated people. One person with a picture and a paragraph, and watch how they chimp. kek

>the odds stacked against me since birth
blame your ancestors then

>I'm persecuted because someone talked bad about me on the internet.

Jesus fucking christ you retardas taking the Kike's LARP Bait

It's a god damned slide thread sage and move the fuck along.

and there are 6 times as many whites as there are blacks.

sage

I can almost see your nose poking out from behind your meme flag.

>LARP
no, im pretty sure OP is a nigger

>odds stacked against me at birth
The only odds stacked against you at birth was whether mommy was going to abort you. Enjoy your affirmative action and getting into better schools for less grades.

>we all want utopia
Maybe our ideas of utopia are different but whites don't consider 50% of all violent crime from 10% of the population to be a utopia. Hence white flight to an actual utopia. Occupy a few states, enjoy your gibs and leave us the fuck alone. Keep bitting the hand that feeds you and you won't like the result.

Yeah because having your country invaded and your demographic representation stolen is normal and fine.

Fuck you nigger

fpbp

Go back to Africa if you don't like it here,

Your nose is bigger than your cock

why do niggers and dogs act so similar

Dogs are far more noble than a porch monkey

Barbary slave trade. You fucking weak nigger. See this why everyone thinks niggers are the weakest race in mankind. You don’t stand on your own two feet you. You want everyone else to do things for you.

Kinda funny considering were only here cause you white boys were too lazy to do shit on your own

You’re mistaking kikes for white bois again you dumbass nigger

GTFO of the white man's lands nigger.

Think its also funny how you white boys cant admit when youre wrong so you blame others

Your granddaddies brought us here, tell them not to bring us over. Wait. you cant! They had racist piece of shit grandkids like you and one day you gonna get whats comin

Remember when that Black man found that graffiti?

Turns out that he wrote it on his own car.

>SEETHING
take a shower
hit the weights
seek sunlight
turn 18
gain hieght
grow a chin
make some friends
have sex
get a clue

stop being a simp. we all know you are not a minority carter

If I was a nigger I'd be a millionaire. I joined the Navy at 19, did four years. Got out, went to college, found a decent job. What sucks is that everyone around my age is four years ahead of me.

If I was a nigger of color, I could've went to college for free and went to law school for free, having an advantage over my peers.

But I'd rather be a white guy with an average job any day.

Bull shit, I’m going to abbreviate my hardships so read very closely. I’ve been homeless several times throughout my life, my son was born 1:12 ounces, all of my closest friends are dead, my grandfathers’ home was foreclosed on when he was 89 years old I had a mother who had severe mental health problems do to using drugs. My farther cheated on my mother with his secretary. I’ve been turned down by numerous Ivy League schools because I’m white, despite having a 4.25 gpa and graduating high school with honors. So don’t sit there and say you’ve had it rough mother fucker. You’re not the only one that the Jew has screwed over. So fuck you and I hope you get locked up someday you filthy nigger.

>doesn’t even bring up the fact that whites were slaves, what a pretentious bitch.

>Why do you resist this?
Because fuck you. That's why.

Black people should build their own sovreign nation and we should help them

More weak fake shit. This cancer is killing you. /pol.

Shut the fuck up.

black lives matter until they multiply with the speed of light squared.

then they energy.

I like your attitude. None of the nigger handouts are worth actually being a nigger

FACTOID:
less than .02% of whites in the US are descendants of slave owners

Almost 100% of blacks in the US are descendants of slave owners

Best way to help you is to hire you and treat you as an equal. Treating you as an equal means expecting you to be every bit as good and intelligent and competent as a white man. Unfortunately, the majority of blacks will fail this test. But it's not the white man that makes him fail by design. There's no design. Just nature.

>all of my closest friends are dead
Gang violence or cop shootout? Or maybe they tried mugging the wrong white boi

>be me
>white
>raised by single mother
>mom marries step dad at age 5
>only father figure I've ever known
>divorced at 12
>puberty alone
>still don't know how to trim my beard
>lack self confidence
>fail out of first year in college
>have a 1 year old at 22 while unmarried
>currently wait tables (sometimes serving niggers for little to no tip)
>just reapplied for school last week

Now, where in the fuck is my privilege you speak of? You stupid lazy fucking nigger.

now

KYS

>No hand-outs, the odds stacked against me since birth
I stopped reading there.
What is welfare and affirmative action? Fucking lazy nigger.

You gave up your privilege when you decided to make the same life decisions as the common negro

who is dragging who down?

Trump is now dragging all the whites down. He is proof that nigger is just a state of mind, not of race.

Oprah 2020

> Affirmative Action
> Black only Scholarships
> Social Security payments
> Were not all WASPs & holiday at the Hampton's

Not every white person has hand-outs, my Boomer parents are leaving me nothing and spending it on themselves

You could always go back to your ancestors homeland in West Africa, not sure about the stability of those countries though.

An you’re leaving out indigent servents. Fuck off with your bull shit. You’re being prententious. Just like op. You’re both trying to show off to see which one one can get the most sympathy. I hate to break it to you niggers but no one feels sorry for you. So grow the fuck up and stop blaming the white man, you stupid shitskins.

one day you niggers will push everyone too far and we will absolutely fucking ANNIHILATE you. Its just a question of how much time you have left.... Brief moments before your death you will realize you squandered your grand oportunity to live well in the abundant grasslands of the west. You stupid fucking nigger... Just imagine if youd been born in africa as you should have been... You would be completely fucked! But no god smiled upon you and you were born in the west and all you do is fucking complain like the scumbag, retard nigger you are.... Well the way things are looking you will be put out of your misery soon. We will make sure not to leave a single one of you behind to whine about what happened. We will erect statues to glorify the great day of rope. ohh it will be fucking GLORIOUS! Tick tock nigger...

Drug overdoses, car wrecks and mortar cycle accidents.

Fuck off.

I lived in a house where we use a wood stove and had no AC. Food was shitty. No luxuries at all.

I went to work at 16 and started saving money. I now own my home and I am putting my kids through school.

Fuck you and your
>no handouts

>No handouts
>Literally affirmative action and government welfare
You have so much to learn goy

>and have everything come easy to me

I lol'd at this because you probably actually believe it.

>I wish I was born white and have everything come easy to me.
>No hand-outs, the odds stacked against me since birth.

Yeah, things stacked against you, like non-discrimination laws, affirmative action, equal opportunity employment, free public education, lower standards of acceptance into college, the fact you can apply for both all inclusive and minority scholarships, minority grants...

Damn, those chips are really stacked against you. All you have to do is not break the law and try a little, and guess what? The world opens up to you because all the opportunity is there. If you don't apply yourself, don't try, or your just plain fucking stupid and reject all those thing because they are systemic white racist systems, that's you're fault.

if you were born white you'd still be a deadbeat, you're asking for things to be done for you
pick up the slack nigger

>born black in the USA
>ignore Asian 3 generation success
>complain white people don't give you enough of their stuff

Maybe we just don't care, what about that? Take some responsibility and grow out of your child state of mind