TX Hero Willeford Used an AR-15 w/ Eotech to Shoot Devin

Crowder exclusive interview with Willeford.
youtube.com/watch?v=B4HEchh0XD8

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32145682.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By the time he engaged Devin, Willeford says Devin was shooting with a pistol. Says he intentionally aimed for an unprotected area on Devin.

>2nd mass shooting in a months time
>turns out an armed citizen intervened, with an AR15. Saving lives
>sperg shooter had his weapon illegally because of air force/nics systematic fuckup
>gun grabbers silent

I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Except for that dem senator that interrupted a moment of silence for the victims screeching about gun control.

Omg, plz tell me he didn't have a 30 round magazine

Name?

gotta love those gyus

Yeah, wtf?

He sure did, but madman ran out the door loading a mag barefoot.

Gun grabbers are never silent. fuckers were talking of more 2A violations after the truck of peace.

Ted Lieu, screamed "I WILL NOT BE SILENT" when a moment of silence was called and started calling for gun control right there before walking out.

Piece of shit.

>Eotech
Overrpriced crap. At least it wasn't Vortec.

Oh a fucking slant eye from Cali. Wasn't his buddy selling RPGs to the yakuza

Better than TruGlo kek

Willeford says if he had ran out and engaged with a pistol, it would have been futile against a vest and helmet. He needed that rifle.

Anyone interested in writing an email to this asshole's employer?

Love my SPARC II

I mean, of course; i was being facetious.

But it's pretty telling how the response is so small.

Some compfag kills 60 people, and eggmans brother pops 30 a month later. It should be a cakewalk, easiest PR propaganda train ride ever.

But, astonishingly, no one is really hopping on this like they should. Vegas is one thing, but there isn't really anything they can use as a platform, besides pressing for NICS to work as it should, and addressing mental health, which is what 2a supporters have been saying for decades anyway.

Vortec and Redfield are pretty decent, affordable stuff.

>but there isn't really anything they can use as a platform, besides pressing for NICS to work as it should, and addressing mental health, which is what 2a supporters have been saying for decades anyway.
This.
It's right there on the 4473; Have you ever been convicted of domestic violence in any court- he was court marshaled and confined for a year from beating his wife. He illegally owned that gun, and was denied a TX permit. Even if he lied on the 4473, NICS should have caught it.

Is there a video?

Its just an automated database query. How do they fuck that up? Did somebody conveniently "forget" to update the database?

HUMMMMMM

Oops.

Yeah, kinda.

Only vid I can find is of him virtue signaling his 'feat' on twitter right after he walked out.

>did someone forget to update the database?
That's literally what happened

Keep a LOADED mag ready to use, or several.

It saves time.

All those /k/ mag collections make sense.

Checked, and literally indeed.

Checked.
Yeah, I don't know why he only had empty mags. I always reload mine after I use them. I do have about 6 or so HexMags still in the packaging/new unloaded, but I have a dozen ready to go.

Yet no one will harp on it. God forbid government incompetence is ever met with meaningful, punitive action.

Yeah.

Jack ruby did nothing wrong.

Right, nothing will come of it except a few written words in a by-law somewhere (maybe), and that'll be it.

>Jack ruby did nothing wrong
kek
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32145682.pdf

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf

>The Virgin Rampage
>The Chad Execution

kek that's pretty good.
Good on ya' Leafbro.

I heard he bought it from someone used.

Sauce?
Private sales are legal, and this proves the 'Universal Background Check' wouldn't have prevented this.
Sources say he purchased at least 4 guns over the passed couple years, doubt they were ALL private sales.

He purchased it from Academy Sports & Outdoors store in San Antonio.

Not sure about any other guns he may have had. But, the particular rifle used in the killings was bought at a sporting goods store with an ffl.

Even if he had bought all of them in private sales, it still wouldn't have stopped him from buying them at an ffl with the required background check. Because, again, his conviction wasn't in NICS, and no disqualifying red flags would have popped up.

Right.

Yr just poor

Bump for Pro Second Amendment agenda.

The government is the one entity that is never held accountable for anything. If they weren't so good at keeping the masses dumb and occupied, there'd have been another 1776 by this point.

Well. That's a deep post.

I'm not even asking for a revolution. Can someone just at least get fired for once? And by that, I mean not the whistleblower.

Even if someone did, they'd just get a new job with a new department immediately. Gubmint always takes care of its own, and never takes care of those it's actually entrusted with. What, exactly, is the purpose of a massive organization that only continues its own existence?

yes. Some airman is probably losing his job because he neglected to inform the FBI's criminal registry that he was convicted of domestic violence by the military

i wonder if it was a black or latin female

I seriously doubt anyone will be reprimanded. If it does happen, it won't be the person who is actually responsible.

So in your best case scenario, 26 people have to die before something is done.

Its not just Airforce some states dont put in the FBI database that a person was involuntarily committed.

I can't see how that is legal.

If the church didn’t make people leave their guns at the door, much fewer deaths would have occurred.

>i'm growing a santa beard for christmas
>to help the poor childrens and deliver them gifts
>i went to get my ar-15 and ammo out of my case
>and went outside barefoot
>i started returning fire
i can imagine the scene of a jesus santaclause sharpshooter from southpark, none the less, the guy have balls of steel

This is why you keep several magazines loaded.

> ex military
>looks fucked up in every picture after he got out of the military
>conveniently (((forgot))) to mention to the fbi that he can't buy firearms
okay this is either a massive case of fucking up or something else is going on here

TX has The Church Protection Act in place, and he started shooting through the church from outside, before opening the doors and continuing to shoot. Kinda hard to shoot someone you can't see as you're diving for cover. Someone carrying inside the church would have made little difference in this instance.

Witnesses report he was methodically walking up and down the aisle from back to altar over and over calmly reloading. Somebody armed inside could have made one hell of a difference.
Just a couple of people rushing him could have made a difference but we're all sheep now. Just sit quietly and wait to die.

This is more proof that gun laws won't be as effective because the government is completely incompetent. They're taking the rights away from the citizens in exchange for the idea of safety, yet this happens.

>WHY DON'T WE JUST MAKE IT HARDER FOR THESE PEOPLE TO GET A GUN?????

This is why. Because you people are fucking HORRIBLE at your job. You have no incentive to succeed at it. I have an incentive to not get shot and killed by somebody, you have no incentive to, nor the motivation or skills to, protect me completely. So I put my immediate safety in my hands. This guy WAS one of the guys that 'wasn't supposed to' have a gun, and look here. He got one. In their ideal world this guy would have had one, and Willeford would have only had a phone to call some cops 15 miles away that only have Glock 17s.

Yeah, what if the one or two guys designated to carry were the first people killed being shot from outside? I see what you're saying, I really do, but the only way for people carrying inside the church would work out like you say, is if everyone was carrying.

But you can't hold 'the government' accountable because there's no definitive scapegoat. Let's say there's 1 guy in charge of this database updating. He's fired because of this. Now what? Someone else gets in there and he's just as if not more so incompetent because he doesn't have to be good at his job. Maybe his predecessor getting canned would be an incentive to not suck, but seeing as how nobody is going to be punished, nothing will happen. And that's why the government sucks at their job. They have absolutely no reason to want to be good. Why should people at the DMV be faster or nicer or more organized? You're gonna be there anyway, dickhead. The people in the government need to have the fear of god in them to where they realize if they fuck up or they suck at their job, they're fucking gone and staying gone. In a private company you have the incentive to get paid better, to get a better position, to end up better. In a government job there is no incentive. So there damn well needs to be a NEGATIVE incentive. You may not get a promotion or a raise, but you damn well better do your job or you're shitcanned for life.

Right. >Private sales are legal, and this proves the 'Universal Background Check' wouldn't have prevented this.

Now you're gettin' it.

>Massive Case of Fucking Up

Welcome to the United States Military

>if everyone was carrying
My question is why weren't they?
Everyone is a potential victim all the time. Religious people have a history of being victimized and hated. If I were a church going person I'd never congregate without arms. If I were a gay person I'd never leave home without arms. If I were any sort of targeted minority I'd never leave home without arms. I, as a regular blue collar, white, unreligious male never leave my home without arms because out there in the world somebody wants to do me harm for any number of reasons.
Seems like nobody really takes self preservation seriously. It's all (((never happen to me))) until it does and when it does it's too fucking late to get ready for it.

He could have easily been torn to pieces by the police, who could've mistaken him to be the perp.

Balls of steel indeed.

>Puts gun down and tries to backaway from the scene and let the cops handle it.
>Cops tell him to get the fuck back in there.
>He gets the fuck back in there.

The absolute madman.

Point taken. Molon Labe.
>My question is why weren't they?
Pic related.

The barefoot hero we need, but mostly don't deserve.

You're right. But the government is going to be the last agency to give themselves a reason to not fuck up. They've got it easy; why change things? This is why I can see the appeal in monarchy and fascism. There's always SOMEONE on top. Someone who is either not subject to oversight, or who subjects themselves to oversight. Even in a system of checks and balances, that "someone" can be generalized to the government as a whole. The problem is, when that "someone" is a massive, nebulous group like that, nothing ever changes. It's too big to move; the inertia is too great. When it's a single person, you have the hope that he or she can have some nobility, some morals- and at the very least, if they don't, the knowledge that a single person eventually dies and is replaced.

It hurts, to see how such a noble idea as a republic fails.

And it's exactly because of that reason, because of the lack of accountability, because of the incompetence, because of all those things that we have the right to bear arms. To protect ourselves not just from a random attacker, but from a government so incompetent and corrupt. It's funny how we have so many checks and balances and constitutional rights because the founders realized how incompetent we are to rule over each other.

>But the government is going to be the last agency to give themselves a reason to not fuck up
Checked and truer words have rarely ever been spoken.

>It's funny how we have so many checks and balances and constitutional rights because the founders realized how incompetent we are to rule over each other
The sheer brilliance being displayed in here is almost astounding. Just about raises my hope for America.

This.

This again.

It's funny because they're trying to come off as 'powerful' or 'inspirational' because they want 'TO DO SOMETHING' but this is like going to a funeral and pushing your shit. Can you really not wait 30 fucking seconds to shill for your desire to steal god given basic human rights away from the people who's rights you're supposed to uphold and protect?

False Patriotism.

Do not buy into this new narrative.

USA Liberty Act
Anti-Boycott Israel Act
DNC Indictments
Possible Immunity to Tony Podesta
AWAN Brothers Spy Ring
Saudi King Cleaning House

Where is the video footage of the sermon that day ?

All this false patriotism and no actual footage.

The shooter was using a Bushnell TRS-25.

Virgin micro dot vs chad holographic when?

You know who actually did something?
Stephen Willeford.

>Where is the video footage of the sermon that day
Tell me what would be the point of seeing the footage? All it wiuld be is hearing shots and screams, and seeing carnage. The press conferences they have given blow the Mandalay/Paddock shit out of the water with trying to be honest, complete, and holding the likes of CNN accountable for reporting bullshit.. Go watch those.

TRS 25 is not a bad optic for the money

how convenient Devin was wearing a face mask and a swat style helmet so no one could ID the gunman. I wonder if Devin was already dead inside his truck just waiting to be found

LOLtech suffers from thermal drift and the gov't died their asses...lol

Hi Shill.

You deny evidence you haven't even seen yet....

How is David Brocks cock tasting these days
?

The video would show who what when where and possibly lead to why.

But no , let us not question this narrative and let us also pass the USA LIBERTY ACT in the name of those dead white christians and the 2 INFALLIBLE GODS THAT " KILLED " HIM.

> the media is keeping me from interacting with these people
>all I want to do is hug them
>I don't even know which of my friends made it or not

jesus christ that's heartbreaking

>massacres help me politically

This is called FALSE PATRIOTISM

This is all a narrative.

Do not question anything Goy, just believe you are in control and winning. Don't ask questions about the shooter , the 2 CIA agents waiting for him, the lack of video footage, the fact he killed himself or was shot reduces the paperwork aka trail.

this is the best false flag yet.

Lord Kek has yet to reveal his final card.

"It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace– but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
Patrick Henry

You're a fucking idiot. There's dozens of witnesses. plebbit misses you.

>people who usually use massacres because they help them politically are now having the tables turned on them
>turnabout is not fair play

I'm not saying this thing isn't shady as fuck, because look at the timing, but what I am saying is:

why introduce an armed citizen into the narrative? why have him intervene with an AR-15? These events are generally constructed in a way that makes gun control a natural desired outcome for the normie sheep, so why have an element in the story -- one that's been gaining considerable coverage and traction -- of an armed citizen with an AR-15 putting a stop to the massacre? And why make that armed citizen into a kindly old Christian man who cosplays as santa and gives toys to poor kids at Christmas? Everything about it runs counter to the standard narrative.

>I am mad this massacre didn't help me politically
ftfy nigger

dozens of witnesses saw a man with a mask and helmet on. Maybe Stephen Paddock was the shooter

>So
>Ever beginning a sentence with "So"

Daily reminder that any retort beginning with "so" is a red flag for "I'm gonna strawman what you just said". Fuck off.

That's the whole point of the Virgin/Chad meme

worst bond

Name 5 witnesses .