Is this the most doomed generation?

Is this the most doomed generation?

that's hilarious tho
>im so deep xoxo =D #PrayForWhatever

No the doomed ones are in a couple of decades we are the filthy degenerates basking in post peak decedance

Some of us will see the end in our waning days but most of us will be dead before the consequences really set in for the west

BRRAAAAP

Based Instagram models.

I'm a jew and this is too fake for me

#PrayForWhereever

and CHECKOUT MY ASS!

ps. send shekles

die in a fire while choking on zyklon B, Chaim

Fucking kek, great parody

>We gave women the right to vote

Jews aren’t the enemy you think they are

keked

>Israel usually only use meme flags
>feel bad for them

It's okay jews you may try and hide it but I know you're going through the same thing as us. Were you able to pay the blacks to leave? Stupid idea imo, they'll just come right back.

Women are beyond repair. The only solution to their mental illness is to revoke their right to vote, get them out of the work place, confine them to the home. It's the only way to save our society.

yeah muslims are the true enemies am I right?!? Israel is our greatest ally I forgot about that, you sure showed me!

>If I was there my ass could have stopped those bullets.

plz don't be counter-semitic, it's anti-american

>are we doomed op types as he uses a rainbow flag to post with

Church shooting happens.
Makes mating call for niggers.

No it’s just the Jews that you hate are a small elite group of mainly international diaspora Jews that are not religious and are Jewish in ethnicity only.

Your Weinstein’s, Schumer’s and Soro’s they are the high leaders of finance, media politics and globalism.

Isrealis and the 6 million Jews in the USA are by and large completely innocent normal people that have nothing to do with your issues with “Jews”

And lastly half of the Jewish ethnicity is either unaware or they have disowned it there should be something like 40-60 millions Jews globally based on average birth rates most of those are in the USA.

They aren’t some shadowy cabal they are just people m8

Yeah I forgot that Israel was our last defense against the barbarian Muslim hordes!!! DOWN WITH ASSAD! TIME TO BOMB SUDAN! IRAN IS THE TRUE ENEMY

I better sign up to the military, I heard Afghanistan has been acting up recently and those damn Afghanis are trying to re-take the poppy fields, can't let that happen

>6 million
literally all I saw in that post
KYS faggot

There are 6 million self identifying Jews in the us and it is pretty ironic I know

I wouldn't bet on it

I would, how fast do you think things happen?

Rome technically “fell” in 476 by our history books but millions upon millions of people in Europe would consider themselves “romans” for centuries and “romans” in Greece and Turkey went on for another 1000 years

I don't really give a fuck about what you have to say, because you are basically living proof that Americans are a living meme. I have no idea why you are trying to defend kikes on Sup Forums, but you should probably inform yourself on the history of the world, preferably starting with the Pharisees.

I won't waste any more time replying to a sub 70 iq American mongrel, other than to tell you that you are retarded.

>properly mourning the loss of American lives is less important than posting an ass pic
Can't blame her.

Baffling isnt it? A few beta males and cucks in the 50s that couldnt keep control of their bitches ruined an entire civilization.

get gassed kike

>It's the Jews!
...said the White man.

>It's the White man!
...said the Black man.

Maybe, stop blaming others for why the goyim is so fucked up desu

All of the low IQ people will try to save the good looking sluts on the day of rope.

All of the low IQ people need to be kept quiet.

Fuck off Chaim.

I smirked.

>roastie trash

OBSOLETE.com

Because I don’t agree that Jews are some sort of evil masterminds

This is what happens with Jews
>they are clannish and actively help each other over others
>this creates isolation and resentment
>they are smarter on average + nepotism so many end up wealthy and in powerful positions
>something bad happens.
>it’s pretty easy to understand how people blame this isolated self serving and disproportionally powerful and rich minority
>get gasssd
>repeat

This is why Jews in the 1800’s decided they should carve out a state so this pattern stops.

Thwy aren’t trying to end you they are just nepotistic and chaovanist

Classic pic related

>giving the masses a right to vote