KNOW YOUR RACE KNOW YOUR PLACE

KNOW YOUR RACE KNOW YOUR PLACE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will turkey ever recover from the bants?

Ironic coming from a turk.

wh*Tes are subhumans

>Italians aren't White
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Ha, try to live in a glorified tomb, let's see what happens.

Funny how the internet and computers were all invented by white people

That's so cool. You were the last Remnants of the Holy Roman Empire, now you are nothing but mix breed Muslim scum.

>Implying niggers didn't just move into the Pyramids that had been built millennia before their arrival
>Implying niggers could get along long enough to build those things without killing/enslaving each other

I mean how long have you guys been trying to conquer Europe? Over 1,000 years? Yet still no dice?

You were held back by small/ tiny Slavic Kingdoms you say? Oh shit, that's funny! XD

>wh*Te people
>people

>Implying they were ever black.

Aaaand 2017..
>pic related

I think I remember you from previous autistic anti-white threads. The turkroach posts must have really got to you.

Remember to sage anons

Blacks built the Pyramides while Egypts stood behind them with a whip.
Know your race know your place? Really?

Also you compare a modern age capital city (I can assure you that ancient Rome did not look like THAT) and a King palace (pic 2) with a rural wood hut.

btw humans always built with what they find in their enviroment.
Nordic w*ites still built straw hats. See pic related

wh*Te subhumans;
Your women will be under our BBCs
Your "men" will be under our trucks
We are coming to destroy your subhuman inferior race once and for all

But if whites conquered the world then technically we get to choose

Mate, you keep posting.... But you are still from Turkey and still Muslim. O_o

You can call us whatever you want..... But you are Turkish. O_o

>namfeagging
really roach, stooping this low?

nice to see you finally found a vpn that wasnt permabanned, canuck

Thanks for the new filter. Future posts will be discarded.

Yes I'm turkish, aka wh*Te slayer. how many of your ancestors died in gallipoli like a subhuman they are ? tell me.

The final war is coming turkroach, we'll see who has the last laugh.

U know those "huts" are only surface, they build houses underground because of cold weather?

Agreed.

Also Turks have the best architecture

>you can only live in 3 of those

i don't care about what wh*Tes call me on the internet
i only hate wh*Tes because that's what my ancestors did

In western china we have a turkic "people" called uighurs. We use flamethrowers on those roaches. The future is white and yellow, not shitskin.

Enjoy becoming the white man's new large game.
If you weren't so ugly we might have decided to wear your skins like the animal pelts they truly are, guess that'll be a glory reserved for bears, wolves and lions as was the tradition throughout antiquity.

I don't know? A lot, they charged your lines without guns, literally without guns. But then if I remember correctly wasn't that the same war that killed your empire and turned you guys into the joke you are now? I mean fuck, you used to be an Empire, now you are just a third world shit hole. O_o

They still invented them though.

That wasn't build by them.

Youre subhuman, you roach. White make right.

Do you want us to post your picture again? Because we will, small little turk boi

Whites created modern civilization and technology. China has 5000 years of history, but we stagnated for a good amount of them. However, I believe we have contributed with early inventions.

Genocide non-yellows and non-whites.

non-white population: 6.5 billion
wh*Te subhuman population: 500 million
There won't be any war. we will just slay you subhumans by dozens until every yacubite subhuman wiped out from the earth. You either die or escape some remote island like a coward. but don't worry we will come to those places too.

Why Wh*te? Have I missed something?
>turkey natural habitat

Even the chinks have our side roach. Lost before you even started.

Welcome aboard proud Chinese nationalist man

yet we still outearn and outcompete the darkies

k

Based chink.

>implying Chinese and pajeets will ever side with you

If you give us back hong kong and macau for good measure, sure.

turkroaches are genuinely subhuman. We are currently genociding them in the xinjiang province. Look it up, roach. we keep blackies in a zoo in guangdong. The yellow race is redpilled on race. We know whites complement us well, unlike you subhumans.

FUCKING NEWFAGS STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD

I missed BLACKposting MORUQQ

genocide taiwan. taiwanese people are delusional.

Why do you never reply to me? are you afraid of the yellow race dominating and genociding you??

I love these threads, makes me feel great knowing how ass blasted you can be about white people.

what was you saying rapebaby ? do you want me come over your house and rape your mother in front of your father just like the good old times ? :DDDDD

Asians always have our side, always will. I mean do you know what the Chinese did when they first encountered Roams, they were so impressed they gave them their own village!

Nice photoshop

Welcome back, Otto. Long time no see!

Mediterraneans are the only true europeans. We have created the European culture and values.

Muhammad can get fucked by a giant pig, you disgusting muslim shitskin motherfucker.

>projecting this hard
>can't into history nor geography
poor turk

You're Australian ,anytime theres an exclamation mark in your guy's post it must be bullshit.

You can't forget about the visigoths and their contributions to architecture and jewelry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
> Result Decisive Holy League victory

oh are we talking about history now ? :DD okay. Find croatia in this map.

Were the Visigoths Germanic?

Nigger, the people who built the pyrimids were black not the people that owned them

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Don’t forget t*urks are a mongrel race of Greeks and Central Asians.

>OP is unaware that Ancient Europeans were black
Get outta here fag.

amerimutt shut the fuck up before i hang you from your balls.

Is that literally him? He doesn't even look native Turkish, he looks like one of those non-Arab Middle Eastern races from around Afghan.

Ok greek roach

Fuck you and the Muhammad, the most legendary pig fucker of all time.

I'm making a donation to the Jimmy Dean Sausage company in your prophets name, shitskin.

>The Visigoths were the western branches of the nomadic tribes of Germanic peoples referred to collectively as the Goths.

>KNOW YOUR RACE KNOW YOUR PLACE
Amongst the stars

>Saint-Sophia
>Turk architecture
Brainlet detected

Yeah your ancestors were genocidal foreigners. You stole your lands from Kurds, Armenians, Greeks and Arabs. 2 of which were a hell or a lot more advanced and had functioning empires and states. You just stole the cities they built and claimed it as your own cultural masterpieces. Typical Turkish savage.