Life is endless suffering

>life is endless suffering
>let's make babies so others can experience this

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Civilization_and_religion_map_1821.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=vEmWn0KGNxo
youtube.com/watch?v=0SM4oieRUCI
youtube.com/watch?v=m8bfIOIzuvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. someone who has failed at life and never experienced it's greatest gifts

t. unevolved person, therefore insensitive

you

The more unevolved, uncivilized and unenlightened the person, the more likely they want children. Hence why all Somalis want children.

>too smart to have kids
>white genocide is an enlightened value

It's statistically proven intelligence and fertility rate are inversely correlated. You can make whatever jokes you want about it, trying to seem smart. Doesn't change facts, dumbass.

Fuck off kike, whites will increase their fertility rate whether you like it or not.

>unironically thinking life is bad

Good goy

>These statistics aren't how I like things to be, therefore anyone who shows them must be evil.
nigger

everything will be ok sadbro

Cheer up, faggot.

Allt kommer att bli bra :)

>everyone I know personally or anyone I see with children are retards, because based on my own moral standards they are making more people suffer
>no guys, I'm super sensitive and emotionally evolved
>calls someone a nigger

t. Typical Swede

Clean your room, cuck

>endless suffering

You need to get laid, bruh. It's great to be alive.

>brown people make this world suffer
>lets make less white people

>facts are racist oooga booga
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Civilization_and_religion_map_1821.jpg

Brown people don't suffer. Never seen a neurotic brown person. They fit right in in the physical world, like a fish in water.

He's right you know. There are only blackpills at the bottom of the rabbit hole.

>Brown people don't suffer
>high suicide rate
>high homocide rate
>low hdi
>constantly seeking to live in white countries

>Smart people become extinct by not having kids

Get back in the oven, you fucking kike.

Anyone who wants to have children hasn't suffered.

Efilism the ultimate black pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEmWn0KGNxo

yet negroids and pajeets keep having 5+ kids

>oy life is so suffering pls don't have kids goyim

Bullshit. The black pill is the blue pill in disguise.

Not 'white genocide' but a worldwide genocide. It's up to us, the intelligent races, to pledge ourselves to Shiva and bring global destruction

Only smart people know that.
That's why niggers can't stop breeding.

Suicide peaks at 40-50. At most 'getting laid' would cure his most immediate depression but it doesn't mean you will never be depressed

More black pills.

youtube.com/watch?v=0SM4oieRUCI

youtube.com/watch?v=m8bfIOIzuvk

Life is pretty comfy most of the time. I like life. I want to live more of it. There's hardships and worries but overall.. I really fucking love life. If anything I want immortality. And I live with constant pain in my body but I still appreciate life.

Got me some white babs, life is good

show me those stats, because I am fertile as fuck with a 150 iq

>life is suffering
Im sorry you suck at life, please do not reproduce

>yet I haven't killed myself to end my suffering, so I must find living inherently worthwhile in some way
>but I'll keep telling myself it's immoral to bring another life into the world to justify my hedonistic lifestyle

t. Africa

AIDSMarathons

You, like a lot of other people who think they're significantly smarter than they really are, have come to the conclusion that intelligence is the most important feature in defining the human experience. This is almost certainly wrong. People have survived and prospered even when general literacy was essentially non-existent. Consider that low intelligence is only nominally correlated with poor mental-health. A person can be an absolute illiterate moron but still love life and want to share its greatest bounties through rearing children.

No one is denying that high intelligence is correlated with low fertility (though, it's worth mentioning that I would like to know whether or not this has always been the case. Since we're living in a period of greatly declining Western birthrates, it makes sense that the intelligent as well as the stupid would be having fewer children.) I think a case could be made that intelligent people CURRENTLY have fewer children because intelligent people are better at determining whether or not their children will have a high quality of life BEFORE gambling a painful and burdensome nine month gestation period. When Achmed and his Somali rape-gang are being imported wholesale on a weekly basis, and your politicians are pushing to turn every community centers into a mosque, it's no surprise that the people with triple-digit IQs are the first ones to withdraw from society. And lets understand that refusing to have children really is just that--a form of withdrawal from society.

Also SAGE.

Yup. Inmendham gets it.

Out of interest, how has his philosophy impacted your life user?

24, live alone, no friends, 65k/yr job . 120k in various investments/cash, 200k bought recently. sleep on the floor, no furniture, ride a bike everywhere, workout daily, eat bland vegan food.

Miserable waiting to die but too much of a coward.

by a certain age a man without a wife and children can be a bad thing. I KNOW!

we need a final solution to the social isolation problem

Think about this Abdul

Can we all just agree to stop responding to Swedes forever? Seriously, this Sup Forums-tier bullshit has got to fucking go.

Life is not endless suffering

this. It's an alternance between suffering and pleasure.

Op is a tard for not understanding that.

I'll take "no correlation between this chart and the claim you're making" for 500 Alex.

It literally only explains niggers as savages and places like Britain to be enlightened.

Life can be alright sometimes.
But the problem is another one:

>live in western society
>get increasingly restricted in your capacity to live a fun life while simultaneously taking over responsibillities you never asked for
>meaningful possessions get more and more expensive to a degree where you can barely sustain yourself let alone a family
>unreliable, erratic, hedonistic behaviour is encouraged by society, so you can not depend on others anymore
>laws and the people themselves heavily angled against anyone who commits to marriage, basically inviting everyone to fuck you over
>children get torn out of your hands by the system the moment they leave the womb
>any value that was ever held in high regard is frowned upon because "lol nihilism"
>all of it will only get worse

At this point you either start a familly and sacrifice everything in return, even the family itself because the world is going to shit or try to squeeze every ounce of satisfaction out of your life. I really do not blame anyone chosing the second one, I do not see a single happy family around me and seriously doubt that I will be the exception.

You completely missed the fucking point idiot.
Not only that, but you basically reworded the post you are replying to and smacked that one into your reply like some kind of retort. Are you retarded?

Life is literraly the best thing there is. Since non existance and afterlife are unknow, life is then the only good thing we have right now.
Remember it can always be Hell for everyone and an afterlife of eternal suffering awaits everybody. So enjoy while you can

Yeah, for a Godless cuck like you.

The decision to procreate is often not a logical choice where the philosophical implications are heavily weighed. For most of us it is an intense subconscious drive. It's what we were made to do.

Also life is not endless suffering you fucking 14 year old, and suffering is a choice asshat so choose not to suffer.

This.
Lets dance salsa and eat tacos since my iq only allows me to have basic animalistic inteligence anyway. No hablo inglés.
Why so depressed swede have you realize the absurdity of your own existance? Thats Theres literraly no reason, you are an animal that happens to be consious of his life like a man tied to a chair watching his family being killed, you realize that theres no point and nothing you can do? All your efforst are in vane soon or later even the earth will disappear not even a memory of your existance anyway? You came to suffer for nothing here? To continue a vicious circle that has no meaning exept keep perpetuing the suffering, the eternal struggle? All for nothing its like a fucking cruel joke.
But lets eat asado

>a mortgage is life's greatest gift

someone's gotta pay for the brown people

Shut up bitch

>he thinks the bottom of the redpill rabbithole is the end
Nigger you fall down and you either die on impact or you break through and keepbon going, choosing whatever philosophy is the best and living your life by it.

You going to marry a child sweedo

This is your brain on yidstianity

I see....Yes, his arguments really do eviscerate any notion of attaining earthly fulfilment.

>life is endless suffering.

Kill yourself then. Isn't that the logical conclusion of this kind of nihilism? Anything else is just gerrymandering the question to benefit your ego. Of course all life is suffering fucking retard what did you expect.

The whole mode of being is predicated on the existence of a negative attribute of existence otherwise nothing would define what BEING IS.

Being able to enjoy little things in life, is in no way related to being dumber or unable to formulate smart conversation.

But the materialistic spin that western countries have created around pleasure is making those people depressed and completely neurotic.

>the flag checks out

Maybe you should kys, Sven. You'd be replaced faster by a brown skinned saviour if you made room.

This is what happens to the human spirit when corrupted by materialistic atheism and consumerist capitalism. Nihilism is the only logical end, and antinatalism is an appealing ideal when the only thing you care about is the material world and have no higher ideals to strive for.