Hey Leroy, Whatcha Doing?

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE

A Black man confesses that HE was actually the one that sprayed racist grafitti on his own car.

>Dauntarius Williams, 21, admitted to spraying the racist graffiti on his own car that featured racial slurs like “go home,” “date your own kind,” and “die,” the Riley County Police Department said. Authorities decided not to charge the man for filing a false report, saying it would “not be in the best interests of the citizens.”

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/07/man-admits-spraying-racist-graffiti-on-his-own-car-police-said.html

Sup Forums is right, again

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Authorities decided not to charge the man for filing a false report, saying it would “not be in the best interests of the citizens.”

Imagine if that had really turned out to be a white man who sprayed that mess?

What would have happened to a white man?

>not pressing charges out of fear of a full blown chimpout

These dumb coons need to learn the only way they can that these monkeyshines will not be tolerated. And they say white men have all the privilege.

>And they say white men have all the privilege.

White men haven't had any privilege in the USA since the 1960s.

Liberals did this.

Different nigger in pic related.

Another negro false flag.

He'd be shamed on every news channel in the world.

of course, no white man write 'boy' in that context lmao

who is to say it would not be in the best interest of the citizens to charge him? the investigation up to this point has cost some amount of taxpayer dollars and for that he should be penalized somehow. what next, literal theft will be ok?

you could probably trash his car now and no one would believe him

IS ANYBODY KEEPING A LIST OF ALL THESE FAKE HATE CRIMES???

And he would lose his job.

And go to jail.

And the word "HATE" would be associated with his name forever.

Same thing done by a nigger who wants us to think it was a Halloween prank (does anyone really believe this) and nothing happens.

Blacks have been using this same hoax (with variations) for many decades.

And white people act surprised every time it turns out to be the nigger.

>boy

the police would not have even come out to the scene to begin with

You do realize that the whole system is set up against whites, don't you?

The reason that blacks are so omnipresent in the judicial system is that blacks are so over-the-top criminal that they essentially force themselves into jail.

Blacks are on video breaking shop windows in their Black Lives Matter riots and no one goes to jail, much less get charged.

A drunk white man throws a rock at a synagogue that happens to be near him and the white man gets 30 years in jail from a Jewish judge.

Consider the difference.

There was a nigger here in kc that burned down a church and tried to paint nazi symbols to cover his ass for stealing money to buy crack lots and lots of crack

I have never heard anyone call a black man a boy outside of the Bing Crosby song, Chattanooga Choo Choo.

The right is so hateful that's why the left has to pretend to be hated.

We gotta put up with all of black peoples shit and now they're gonna act like Jews too?
That's it. Time for a purge.

Did he do any jail time?

Was it a black church? I bet it was.

Thank goodness for fried chicken.

The second best law enforcement tool in America.

Yeah it was too lazy to find the link but he literally said he couldn't stop smoking crack and the nazi symbol was fucking comical

They do have impulse control issues.

Hate crimes and racism is fake news, nigger.

>black man confesses
>showing blacks have empathy and know guilt
>"HAHAH NIGGERS ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LIE LONGER!???!?"
>They cant even act like sneaky jews, were the best

I'm smiling ear-to-ear holy shit, push this.

oooga boooga

>showing blacks have empathy and know guilt

I wouldn't go that far.

Usually it means incontrovertible evidence and the nigger is hustling to stay out of jail.

>You know how they do

>Sup Forums was right again
>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck off you collectivist kike. Think for yourself.

>Dauntarius Williams
fucking niggers and their meme names

Pretty sure your flag is a false flag, user.

Sup Forums is always right

>hustling
shuffling.

>KKK

Niggers write this every time.
Also I bet the nigger in question is gay. Black "men" all write like 13 year old girls.

You. Are. A. Collectivist. Kike.

What's your excuse now? Proxies? Lizards? Aliens?

You know what shuts down every "I'm always right" thread? Pic related.

>Dauntarius

It is genetic, anons.

When will be admit it. They admit it amongst themselves (and in their comedy acts).

>names

nigger should be put in prison.

Never go to an American nigger doctor, anons.

They get passed despite their obvious inferiority, most of them (surely there are exceptions).

If he were white and wrote that, he would be in jail right now.

>all six drowned
>deKendrix was rescued by a passerby
top fucking kek. I love this

>passerby

You just know that the passerby was a white man, don't you?

We risk our lives to save niggers all the time.

But they do not seem all that grateful.

>dem names

If some white nationalist had lived near there, he would have been carted off to jail.

Black man would not have cared.

Whites are prey to them.

>(((Kaufmann)))
>white
I've got some bad news for you user

Hey tyrone what cha doing?

in my country if you put a false report they fuck you in the ass

This is the part that pissed me off. He filed a false police report. Pretty cut and dried - He should have been charged.

fakehatecrimes.org/

It used to be the same way in America, Spanish-user.

Now blacks and lesbians and jews do false flag things all of the time.

And nothing happens, usually.

>Riley County Police Department said. Authorities decided not to charge the man for filing a false report, saying it would “not be in the best interests of the citizens.”

18 U.S. Code § 2102 - Definitions
(b) As used in this chapter, the term “to incite a riot”, or “to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot”, includes, but is not limited to, urging or instigating other persons to riot, but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence or assertion of the rightness of, or the right to commit, any such act or acts.

He needs to be charged; justice needs to prevail.
Americans need to kick up a fuss and protest until he's locked up for inciting racial hatred (or whatever the fuck law this falls under over there).

>Americans need to kick up a fuss

We put up with a lot of shit, Brit-user.

>He filed a false police report. Pretty cut and dried - He should have been charged.

It must be demoralizing as hell to be law enforcement in that town, user.

Especially if you are a good white man.

Yo...fucking pre-med students dont mean shit.

Its people who intend to be doctors.

You can go to a community college and call yourself pre-med...Fucking idiots.

this is a hate crime against whites

>this is a hate crime against whites

Yes it is. It really is.

But nothing will happen to the perp.

>>Authorities decided not to charge the man for filing a false report, saying it would “not be in the best interests of the citizens.”

Wow, so this is the power of the white supremacist society leftists say we live in

It white privilege to allow blacks to damn near create a riot and have nothing happen to them

Interestingly, it is the nature of the nigger to be upset.

So, the niggers who were upset before they knew it was a nigger who wrote those racist things -- those same upset niggers will STAY upset.

Their brains don't process new information well. It is all about emotion with them.

>plus they like to hate whitey

This is a very valid point. Maybe we should start using the same channels as the left to pursue this. ACLU? Go directly after the police department.

>parts unknown

>Authorities decided not to charge the man for filing a false report, saying it would “not be in the best interests of the citizens.”

>Their brains don't process new information well. It is all about emotion with them.

Somebody's gofundme never got off the ground.

Imperialist Darwinism

>Cortavion, Jaquarius, Elexus, Marshawn, Deztanee

WE
WUZ
MEMEZ!

Since when do cops not arrest someone for committing a crime?

Isnt it up to the STATES ATTORNEY whether or not to pursue the case?

Or am I wrong?

You know what's funny? Most Africans have regular names, like Alex, and Diana, and Isaac.

All those nigger names in America aren't even them trying to reconnect to their heritage, or anything of historical or spiritual significance - just another case of dumb niggers bring dumb niggers.

WTF is wrong with American blacks? Is it something in the water over there?

>2 dead jews

lol good to see the nigger pets turn on their masters.

Definately not a fine because its not in the peoples best interest. Wtf, it was still a false report.

>moment five teens died in horrific fireball after stolen car crashed into tree at 118mph
>five nogs get killed in stolen car crash
I guess it was Deztanee.

Is that the guy that conveniently shot the computer hard drive?

>Is it something in the water over there?

We talk all the time about the horror of your civil wars, Rwanda-user. Yet one US city - Chicago - leaves more blacks dead than your worst year in Rwanda.

Maybe its time to start passing out flyers on windshield's, Its OK to be White? Seems like a response to this event, is necessary. Not sure of when and where its ok to put flyers on cars. Might be worth spreading awareness though.

Good thing he got his wife out of there. Or else it would have been two murders and a gang rape.

>Its OK to be White?

What a racist and hateful phrase!

dauntarius ,kek .nigger names make me lose my shit . jamarquavius and watermelondria had a baby , his name was dodgechallenger

Well if he got charged, there'd be another massive chimpout and hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage across the city.

As fucked up as their decision is, it's the right call to preserve the peace.

>Dat tree wuz rayciss 'n sheeit!

an infestation of nazi niggers . its ok to be a black white supremacist

>an infestation of nazi niggers .

Made me laugh.

Sounds like a 1950s movie - NAZI Niggers from Neptune!

I get it. Their names are funny, but I never like seeing kids get hurt.

wasnt it all backwards n sheeit . kek approves

Rwanda has been pretty stable since the end of the genocide in the 90s. Kagame has been authoritarian and militaristic in many ways, but it's the type of leadership African countries need if they ever hope to create a tradition of order and stability. Rwanda is one of the safest, most stable and countries in Africa now, but it's largely because of strict law enforcement and harsh penalties.

You can't tame wild niggers with half measures. You need strength and authority. It's sad that leftists will never understand that, and always want to treat them as children instead.

noice pic user

>You have to see it from his perspective
>How else is he going to afford everyday accommodations if not by stealing them? Getting a job? Are you crazy? Racist bigot.
These people are a living meme.

water be raycis as fuck yall

The police can either recommend charges or not. The prosecutor doesn't go around looking for cases to file.

>black privilege strikees again

>Well if he got charged, there'd be another massive chimpout and hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage across the city.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

you dont need 5 years of training to know not to feed fucking bleach to babies , the skull and crossbones on the bottle should be a clue

darwinism in action

(((aclu))) good luck with that

Same goes for muslims.
The very second you let them a little "freedom" they instantly start honor killings, terror ethnical and religions cleansingand other bullshit.
DESU when Saddam was still in charge in Iraq, the country was pretty stable. Allthough i don't want to declare that idiot being a good boy.

But leftist idiots here in Germany obviously like to play with the uncertain, wich already took life of innocent people.

I really hope a leftist antifa group will be "allu akhbared" to pieces one beautiful day.

the waters full of sinking niggers

I guess it’s time white bois start false flagging ourselves

Niggers get angry when they’re not allowed to rob rape and murder without getting arrested or killed by police.