Citations needed

Got some module in a cuck filled U.K uni about Nationalism. "Why is there growing support for nationalist/anti-immigration parties in Europe." Anyone got some good >academic red pills? (Journal articles, research papers etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectrepublictoday.com/2017/11/04/sweden-12-bombings-24-days-gruesome-details/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/trump-right-seven-bombings-sweden-last-12-days/
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/18/attack-democracy-bombing-swedish-police-station-may-terror/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Sweden
time.com/4990765/sweden-bombs/
scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1&q=immigration effect on crime europe&btnG=
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
bbc.com/news/uk-36845647
gatestoneinstitute.org/11232/terrorism-in-europe
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
amren.com/commentary/2017/10/austrian-voters-reject-immigration/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1466138106067057
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X08001051
oapen.org/download?type=document&docid=340002
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White are grabbing the pussy

It's because they are flooding European countries with aliens utterly unlike themselves without ever asking europeans if they wanted this. It's the same thing that is happening in the US.

If you want academic arguments look at American Renaissance they have talked about this stuff in more of an academic sense.

Good shit. If only they had more european orientated stuff...

> "White are grabbing the pussy" -user, 2017
>nice

Because in the last year, Sweden has more bombings and terrorist attacks since mass immigration, than the entirety of Europe, pre mass immigration.

For note, Sweden has one of the largest acceptance rate immigrants in all of Europe except for maybe Germany.

Oh and I forgot, in the last 24 days, Sweden has had 12 separate bombings.

Problem is, I need something with citations and data. And its fucking impossible to find these statistics because they get whitewashed.

Links please

Because we are being ethnically cleansed by our governments.
In 1991 London was 81% white British. Just 21 years later in 2012 it was 45% white British. If their cause is diversity, the effect is whites becoming a minority in their own homelands.
Ask them do they want the UK to turn into a muslim majority state?
Ask them how they defend supporting the ethnic cleansing of English people from our own cities?
Ask why a blackmailed pedo removed Enoch Powell and got us into the EU?

Because I'm feeling particularly bored. But seriously, what is google?
>projectrepublictoday.com/2017/11/04/sweden-12-bombings-24-days-gruesome-details/
>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/trump-right-seven-bombings-sweden-last-12-days/
>breitbart.com/london/2017/10/18/attack-democracy-bombing-swedish-police-station-may-terror/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Sweden
>time.com/4990765/sweden-bombs/

Thanks

Lemme see what I got. Keep the thread alive for ten minutes.

Just look up official census statistics of European country x over the years, especially for pozzed as fuck countries like Britain. Use those as a basis for your argumenht and compare it to the resistance of native Americans against pilgrims

Sadly that's not academic material... For a dissertation style piece I need journal pieces, cross referenced etc... Takes more than a quick google search. This style:
scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1&q=immigration effect on crime europe&btnG=

I've never had problems with using police reports at uni.

Hurry then

You can google all terror attaks in france, germany, GB and sweden is a result of uncontroled mass imigration, you can google the tent raper in germany, there are even more rapes not mentioned by the media, the actual criminal statistics.

It get unsave to be in big citys, to be in a mass of people, or near to groups of refugees.
See silvester 2016 in cologne,

I will use that data, and its handy, but its all about being able to link it to immigration. Papers help because other academics back ideas. "Danielle Jackson" from project republic doesn't help much.

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

This article has lots of direct sources.You could just focus on this.

Use Bing instead of Google. Google has been going full out on suppressing truth in the last 10 months, all you'll find are "debunking" articles.

People say this but there's never actually any proof apart from Peter Sweden tweets, who actually lives in England and has spent barely any time in Sweden

>this
Thank you my man. If anyone else has got anything broader to do with the rise of European nationalism in this form then kek bless

Oh what about his family it must be fake news

bbc.com/news/uk-36845647
You'll have to go to the Europol site, linked in the bbc article, for the source. The EU does a yearly terrorism report.

Yes, his family are swedish

Also would be good to get some more theoretical/societal sources. Historical, applied etc

Also read this
gatestoneinstitute.org/11232/terrorism-in-europe

This is good. But its not so much numerical as data with "interpretation" I need. Lets just say I'm at a famous stuffy uni.

Dude I'm not academic, I don't know about that stuff.
It's tricky because the EU is suppressing truth, and so is the media and search engines.

I remember in the Podesta emails someone sent Podesta a long ass letter about how Europe is changing under immigration. I'm gonna look for that noe because I think he used a lot of sources.

I doubt you'll find good academic sources about the rise of german nationalism because there is barely any rise.

AfD, PEGIDA and all the other german Wutbürger may have very big mouths but little support. A lot of people voted for this guys because they are insatisfied with politics in general, not because they believe Islam/sandniggers are cancer.

>Good shit. If only they had more european orientated stuff
Europeans censor the fuck out of their racial stats.

This is the brick wall I run into. Its almost impossible to go against the "expected" in my writing. Internet seems to be completed devoid of opposition...

tell me about it...

There aren't any academics who go against the narrative that immigration is a panacea. They would be ostracized immediately. Maybe Jordan Peterson has something you can use.

>not because they believe Islam/sandniggers are cancer.
sadly

OK here is the Podesta email. I read it like a year ago and didn't reread it just now so I don't know if it will be helpful but you should check it out.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

>"Why is there growing support for nationalist/anti-immigration parties in Europe."

It's simple, people don't like invaders, especially when the invaders are a priviledged and protected class.
Go through historical accounts of people being pissed off at being invaded (I think Poland had a revolution every 30 years or something while it was under Russian rule (somewhere from the 1700s to 20th century I think. It's been a while)
Then do some shit about how people feel about collaborators (politicians in this case). I'd say China during the Japanese occupation would be a decent source of first-hand accounts

Very true. I do not want to sit here and write another 20,000 words on how "the nation is a created concept" and "immigration is opposed only because it threatens identity" nonesense I've had to suffer through

>"Austria was spared much of the Selbsthass (self-hatred) and political Umerziehung (“re-education”) which has characterized its West German neighbor. This is in part because Austria did not experience the radical break with a German heritage which is so obvious in West Germany; traditions are upheld in Austria by young and old. Also, Austria was historically the barrier against which the Islamic invasion of the 16th and 17th century foundered, and many Austrians are conscious and proud of that to this day. Enthusiasts of multiculturalism regard Austria with suspicion and distrust. Austrians are too obviously conscious of their identity to become reliable citizens of the world."
>"Mountain peoples, like island peoples, tend to be suspicious of foreigners, hold their traditions and history dear, and are conscious of the fragility of a confined homeland in the face of more numerous peoples and larger states. For a country like Austria, “white flight” is not feasible, and the term has no convenient German translation. Austria is too small. Besides, Austrians prefer to die in the country–even in many cases in the town or village–where they were born."

amren.com/commentary/2017/10/austrian-voters-reject-immigration/

user needs .edu, .org, or .gov sites because academia lives in a closed world when you're a student. (((Approved))) sources only

Sadly, yes.

Boom!
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1466138106067057

Things like this are quite useful even if a times they contradict me
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X08001051

give me some bumps, fuckers

bump that shit. Not necessarily "anti-immigration" but very useful for elaborating points.

"Illegal residence and public safety in the Netherlands" by Arjen Leerkes
Book, ebook.

>oapen.org/download?type=document&docid=340002

Look at all the other sources listed though. Too bad it's all pre 2005. That's about when it became taboo to talk about in academia.

should do nicely. I'll pad it out with what I can. Shame the thread won't run long enough to post the end product. I might compile what I've got so far.

259330869_The_Dutch_Migration_Regime_and_the_Rise_in_Crime_among_Illegal_Immigrants

Alright I think you have enough to sort through for now. Do us proud user.

1400 reasons in Rotherham,22 reasons in Manchester etc

"user needs .edu, .org, or .gov sites because academia lives in a closed world when you're a student. (((Approved))) sources only"

Kek rewarded my efforts with trips!
Obviously the link got cut but you can easily find it from that.

Got it dw. I'd compile a list but I don't want my references traced back to here... unis look for any chance to cuck you.

Use history as a reference.

The Treaty Of Versailles is possibly the best example of how the actions of a supra-national entity can galvanise a population into nationalism.

You're going to have to get creative because pro-nationalist anti-immigration literature is thin in the ground thanks to (((them))).

bump. Good idea.

and god bless you

So that's stuff on crime and violence, but we can also start digging into the economic burden of importing millions of useless people and putting them on welfare.

Those fuckers. Wasn't a problem before Sup Forums started archiving threads.

Already on it. Might have to skimp a little on the data because these cucks are mostly interested in "etho/statist theories on nationalism" etc

Racial dot map in US. People like living with their own kind.
Great map shows how divided people are regardless of how much diversity is shoved down our throat

search "economic impact of european migrant crisis scholarly articles" on Google AND Bing.

>"GDP per capita will be lower, reflecting the weaker labor market performance of refugees and restrictions on labor market access to asylum seekers in some countries. In the long run, the economic impact will depend on the speed of integration of refugees into the labor market."
From the IMF report, under Conclusions. They're of course completely cucked but still have to admit at least some truth.

BUMP

I'm going to start working on some references, and some sadly from the (((correct pov))) too to whore myself out for that degree. If the thread gets archived, it's been a pleasure polaks. I'll check back in an hour if anyone has got any more.

Basically people have always used closed border nation states as the foundation for government, and they cooperate internationally by interacting with other nation states. Anything other than this is a deviation from the norm and largely experimental. It’s an experiment that is predictably failing. Supra states and open borders have no precedent

The OECD report is pretty good and only 4 pages long.

> As the crisis has unfolded, Germany has projected an additional 0.5 per cent of GDP per annum of public spending in 2016 and 2017 to meet initial needs of the newly arrived immigrants and to integrate them in the labour market; Austria 0.3% of GDP in 2016 and Sweden 0.9% of GDP in 2016. The Turkish government has provided aid to Syrians under temporary protection in Turkey since 2011, equivalent to 0.8% of GDP in 2014.
>In the short run the additional public spending may act as a demand stimulus. The latest edition of the OECD Economic Outlook (OECD, 2015a) estimates that in 2016 and 2017, the additional spending to provide support on refugees could boost aggregate demand in the European economy

So they're spending up to .9% of GDP (seems low) to process immigrants initially, but that additional spending will only spur economic growth .1 to .2%. Not a very good return on investment!

Alright brother best of luck.

I saw someone reading "Something something about the Zionist plot" from the school library. So there might be something of use in your library wherever you are. Try looking up old books that have been missed by (((them))).

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

Or you could just write some cuck shit and farm easy as fuck top marks to improve your overall grade thus ensuring a better position for you to improve your life rather than waste away arguing with retarded (((academics))) you will be able to convince to lower your grades / attempt to fuck you over in the future for your arguments here.

If you can find something like this for cities, it could show immigrant enclaves and multiculturalism not functioning as intended but leading to segregation

Its a social science piece. I need arguments from both sides. I just want good ones from our side... I'm not exactly gonna start an nationalistic rant...

And what stats would that be? Certainly not the crime stats.

Kurz is a cuckservative and Strache a kosher nationalist. I would be genuinely surprised, if they cut immigration at all and they won't deport anyone either. And that failure will damage the right. Our last chance ended in 1945

Holy shit
Fucking Algerians man.

Pro immigration is how it benefits the employers and skews the votes

Hey, that's pretty good.

>race
>nationality
Nice try.

Is this real though? Can't find much reference to it.

academia is left wing. good luck finding that.

I emailed this to a journalist some months back, who works for the AfD, and with the help of his readers and his own research he did a much more intrinsic study of the crime rates. I can't give that to you, because it's in German. It's much more detailed and you have to take in account not only the statistic of those suspected and charged with crime, but the convict statistic. Yet even in the later these..."""""refugees"""" are over 1000% overrepresented, especially in severe crime.

Here's a highlighted version, in case you missed that special religion of peace correlation.

I live in hope

Nationality obviously implies race. And it's much more useful than just listing by white/black/Asian. Especially if you know how """"Asian""" is used in the UK and """"white"""" in the USA.

Send the project when you're done at [email protected] Sounds like it's gonna be interesting

I saw that straight away. Just sadly means I can't really reference it. But this thread will be useful for other people I'm sure.

Why don't you read the preface and judge for yourself. (Of course it's real.)

But you could also always research the crime data of Germany yourself, but that takes time, taking all the statistic into account and it's probably not translated into English.

If you ask me, it's a waste of time anyway. The West is a dieing civilization and its fate was decided in 1945. Any attempt to revive it, is like passing a vitamin to a man dieing of cancer.

Allah akbar

Anyone got the pic with "planck units since last european terror attack" and inverted colors?

I know I'm wasting my time. I won't be able to use half the data I want to and I'll have to keep it more vague and theoretical to get the marks. And its too late to bother redpilling. But hey. Good thread regardless.

You can use the non highlighted version obviously and people will see it like you did. What also contributes to the high crime rate is not just low average IQ - 85 is the critical value for high criminal tendency which is why Arabs and Africans land at the top - and Islamic doctrine, which actually allows and even encourages them to steal from the disbelievers. But also that Morocco, Algeria and pretty much all of North Africa/Africa are dumping their human garbage onto Europe. They are quite happy these criminals and losers in their society run to Europe and they are no longer their problem.

TAKBIR!

Would love to my man, but its a uni paper. Can't spread that shit around or it could get flagged for plagiarism. I wouldn't give your email out on here either.