Seriously, the bullying against Italian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Italian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Italians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Italian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Italian man a "non-white"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Italian man that they are a "sandnigger"? Would you quote him just saying " >italy >white "? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

>irregardless
DROPPED

also show your flag shitalian

smettila di b8are brutto negretto

you realize we have shills that come here and try to divide up the board anyway they can. notice how the amerimutt images started showing up and that the way they are drawn is off. the images are also traced back to some interesting places. all of this divide and conquer shilling is ramping up tremendously because of the 18 billion soros poured into his foundations recently. just ignore the shills.

>italy
>white

Stfu luigi, if you keep shitposting instead of working in the restaurant the pizza is gonna burn

Why is the mexican flag like the italian when it was the moors who went to mexico?

almost all italians are not white though

almost all italians are not white though

Definitely some scheming german behind this post

Stop being such a fucking pussy

stupido milanese del cazzo

Badda bing badda boom spaghetti.

I sort of hope that this is a reference to the countless similar post muricans made, because if it's not then you're beyond saving.

Italians are cool imo

>Italy
>White

>italian
>using that shit flag

This sounds very butt hurt.
Italians are fags, so this stands to reason.

>Italy
>White

Le 1/1234557 Italian-American checking in

>implying you really are italian

Nice pasta bobby jr.

This.
Obvious D&C shills everywhere.

Thinking about studying abroad in Italy this summer?
Good idea? Bad idea?
Thinking Milan, Perugia or Florence.

I like how this guy thinks he's gonna make Sup Forums stop doing something just because he insulted them... I guess Italians really do have low IQs

show me your flag brainlet

To be honest, Italians are treated well here, the only people annoying against italians are other italian, especially when they write in Italian.

All the high IQ people are just the Swiss moving over the border for pizza

>All the high IQ people are just the Swiss moving over the border for pizza

How did you know I had a massive dent on my forehead?! OMG maybe you guys really do have high IQs!

Classic...

One thing, I've met I talians who said they aren't white... The only I talians who are white are the Germanic-like ones in the north

Shill. How much does Soros pay you to divide and conquer pol?

it's the daily dose of pasta

I heard that pizza locates on Naples instead of Northern Italy

What do ya know, SLIDE THREADS.