Ok, It's Official: Trump is a Man-Pig

Trump dispatched his bodyguard Keith Schiller from WH to McDonalds to get quarter-pounders w cheese (no pickles, extra ketchup) to feed his insatiable craving for fast food.

Why would you follow and support this degenerate swine of a human being?

politico.com/story/2017/11/06/trump-schiller-russia-2013-244621

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bill-clinton-at-mcdonalds/n10361?snl=1
video.vice.com/en_us/video/the-black-bloc-antifa-inside-americas-hard-left-fighting-alt-right/590cff588a99751977883e1b
foxnews.com/food-drink/2012/01/10/bill-clinton-had-scary-appetite-says-former-white-house-pastry-chef.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4LL75jXuzcY
abc.net.au/science/articles/2010/05/03/2887206.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IMPEACH!! Trump ate at McDonald's!!

I'll just leave this here: nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bill-clinton-at-mcdonalds/n10361?snl=1

I'll just leave this here: video.vice.com/en_us/video/the-black-bloc-antifa-inside-americas-hard-left-fighting-alt-right/590cff588a99751977883e1b

Non sequitor, fascist.

Wouldfuck/10

thats a hole lot of paint
dont you know blackface is racist

man look at all that wasted ink

He likes his burgers the same way I do. Good taste!

>CNN tier news

Fuck off

DONALD TRUMP SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!!111
HE ATE FOOD!!!111
WHAT AN EVIL MAN!!!!!!

Roger Waters said the same thing about Mr Trump at his concert.

AND THEN I TOLD HIM, "MY PRESIDENT MIGHT BE A PIG, BUT YOUR FUCKING QUEEN IS A LIZARD!!!"

MCDONALDS NOW GRONCONBLE DINGLESWORF?! WAS 2 SCOOPS NOT ENIUGH.!

Fuck off back to mehico you wetback spic.

tu madre

>REEEE WE SPENT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS POLLING PEOPLE TO FIGURE OUT WHICH HAIRSTYLE WOULD BE MOST POPULAR FOR HILLARY TO HAVE WHY DON'T AVERAGE AMERICANS FIND HER TO BE GENUINE

>REEEEE WHY WOULD AVERAGE AMERICANS ACTUALLY LIKE A GUY WHO AT LEAST PRETENDS TO EAT THE SAME FOOD THEY DO AND MAKES ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT WITH HIS BASE

>I CAN'T BE OUT OF TOUCH, I-I'M A LIBERAL, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE OPPRESSED ONE IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP WHERE DID I GO WRONG

haha reported for pony posting
all according to keikaku

Aren't all white people?
If my peoples is apes white folks be from PIGS

Pigs scare muslims and jews
I support the man

>yfw genetics so powerful you can still eat fast food in your 70s as a male

Is he a walking god?

"I have the body of a pig, oink"

Top kek

>pretends to eat the same food
As much of a nonissue this is, Trump doesn't have a very refined palate. People close to him have noted how he eats and drinks and it's a lot of very simple food, fast food, water and diet coke.

I think you mean a royale with cheese faggot

So what?

>instead of eating expensive fine cuisine off of taxpayer backs he chooses to eat cheap fast food
>this is somehow a bad thing

He's just bringing back the american tradition of eating McDonald's like Bill Clinton did instead of wasting $65,000 on flying in hotdogs like Obama.

>not printing with white ink on black paper
Think outside of the box, my friends.

Touche

>The French chef recalled the time when he made a strawberry cake one evening. Clinton ate half of it all by himself, and the next morning he wanted more. “No one could find the cake,” said Mesnier. “Clinton was pounding on the table and shouting, ‘I want my goddamned cake.’”

foxnews.com/food-drink/2012/01/10/bill-clinton-had-scary-appetite-says-former-white-house-pastry-chef.html

youtube.com/watch?v=4LL75jXuzcY

who cares you cuck

ROYALE WITH CHEESE

what makes this art and protected vs me taking say my neighbours wife and putting her head on a pig body like this on my front lawn?

No, nothing wrong. Just your president is a literal shit-eater.

>as much of a nonissue this is
I specifically made this the first thing in my post. I don't care about Trump's eating habits and nobody else should care either. I just wanted to point out that Trump isn't pretending to eat normal American food, this is actually how he eats.

its scientific fact niggas
abc.net.au/science/articles/2010/05/03/2887206.htm
White people is decendants of Pigs

Wow.. supporting a multibillion corporation over PoC...

Libtards can't meme.

Misuse of the word "literal".

You mean fast food isn't by all means processed organic waste, hence "shit" in a literal sense?

It's food cooked extra greasy, it's food, not waste.

Sounds like a normal person to me.

The man is in one of if not, the most stressful positions in the world. I don't find him treating himself to fast food to be odd.

it look more like a impotent lion ,near death

trump is the perfect analogy of the west ,old ,vain, and powerlees to take even a last stand

Except that he is crushing lefties under his boot. Look at the teenage angst in these posts hahahaha

if we only didnt betray the furer, what a disgrace

Is McDonalds /our restaurant/ now? Will the Daily Stormer run a story like they did with Papa John's and trigger the shit out of the media over absolutely fucking nothing?

niggers dont think outside the box. theyd steal it first

>dispatched

>Implying it isn't in Keith Schiller's job description to supply the nightly burger sacrifice and to bro down with Donald in the constitutionally required demonstration of the chief executive's allegiance to burgerdom

Because that's exactly how I order my hamburgers.

further proof that BLUMPF is not a human. I cant eat McDonalds burgers without getting diarrhea.