Calm Before The Storm 115. Fat leonard, bin Talal edition

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT STUFFS. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png
Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)
Updated Answers (use Google link at your own risk):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-
x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit#gid=1024693024)
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Another CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: → → → → → → # → # → # (This started it all; archive:

archive.is/aaWPu)

------
→ → → → → → # → #
>Swiss user wants to talk about See eye ayyy in Switzerland and CERN
→ → → → → → # → #

Links to thread #1- #91: pastebin.com/zYpXtvQF
Latest:

#109: > → → → → →
#108: > → → → → →
#107: → → → → → → #
#106: → → → → → → # → #
#105: → → → → → → # → #
#104: → → → → → → # → #
#103: → → → → → → # → #
#102: → → → → → → # → #
#101: → → → → → → # → #
#100: → → → → → → # → # → # (epic 100)
#99: → → → → → → # → # → # (9 post infodrop by → → → → → → # → # → #)
#98: → → → → → → # → #
#97: → → → → → → # → #
#96: → → → → → → # → #
#95: → → → → → → # → #
#94: → → → → → → # → # → # (Q and +++ in here)
#95: → → →
#114: →
#115:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/20/world/asia/uss-john-mccain-collision-merchant-ship.html
imgur.com/a/6LIHg
archive.is/hSUJN
theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-fat-leonard-navy-scandal-20171106-story.html
imgur.com/a/zEWRL
whatdoesitmean.com/index2427.htm
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927239996695703552
youtube.com/watch?v=zziC-o5xumc&feature=youtu.be
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5055147/Huma-Abedin-returns-home-day-single-parent.html
twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/927629611713941505
washingtonpost.com/investigations/fat-leonard-scandal-expands-to-ensnare-more-than-60-admirals/2017/11/05/f6a12678-be5d-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.ac7f0941fa22
news.usni.org/2017/03/16/timeline-fat-leonard-case.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
youtube.com/watch?v=JjVRwlPiWtM&feature=youtu.be
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BITCH ASS SESSIONS

Normies have no understanding of how heavy Al Waleed bin Talal being arrested is yet. The guy has been a major player in the U.S sliding into chaos the past 20 years.

Crown Prince is cutting the head off the snake of Wahhabist Extremism, we may actually live to see the end of Sunni Terrorism in the West as a result. Most of these obnoxious faggots don't even know the difference between Sunni and Shia so it doesn't matter to them.

(all Terrorism done against the West has been done by Sunni Muslims, in particular adherents to Wahhabism - a type of Sunni Islam originating in Saudi Arabia and exported globally by the likes of faggots like Al Waleed bin Talal)

> Al Waleed paid for Obama to go to Harvard in 1988 when Obama was a nobody no name 26 year old
>He became president

Chew that over

Al Waleed bin Talal own citibank. citibank picked obama's cabinet

Also he owned the top floors of Mandalay Bay.

What happened yesterday after thread #90?

Bump.

>Extra Comfy

Talal was the SINGLE BIGGEST FOREIGN INVESTOR IN THE UNITED STATES.

checked

I never connected those dots before. USS John McCain, a guided missile destroyer, collides with a tanker in the s pacific. I remember thinking wtf! incompetence! Viewed in the context of this narrative and the fat leonard scandal, it looks a little more sinister. nytimes.com/2017/08/20/world/asia/uss-john-mccain-collision-merchant-ship.html

Stop making and posting in these dumb larping threads.

+++ no coincidence. From the source

Who is Fat Leonard?
How far does the Fat Leonard Scandal go?
How does Fat Leonard tie into the Clintons?
How does Fat Leonard tie into Saudi Arabia?

Did Q return to answer/ask more questions or anything? Any news?

I think it is important that we start to relay this to the_donald and let them take it mainstream. I don't know how to meme :-(

Soon as we finish gang fucking your Mom..

If for no other reason that to draw our attention to the admirals that allowed it to be possible for that to happen.

Firebuckle 3311

Are you human?

Al Waleed paid for Obama education. Picked his cabinet. Owned the floors in Mandalay Bay.

imgur.com/a/6LIHg

Dropping the 'ol pseudo-predictive card game!

Let's find some serendipity!

The shit winds are a comin'

Is love supposed to hurt?

Already on t_d

Reguarding James Bower and potential Podesta Immunity

>Stop making and posting in these dumb larping threads.
Says the nigger posting in a self-described "dumb larping thread."
You're either a shill or a newfag. Any vet knows the #1 way to make sure a thread stays on top is to post in it, so any user with a brain avoids the threads they hate so as not to keep them alive. So, you're either a shill or you're an idiot. Either way, gtfo.
For those looking, here's an archive of the current g00gle doc archive of Q's:
>archive.is/hSUJN

Why was Hillary Clinton afraid of nooses?
What crimes merit hanging?
Where is hanging still a form of execution in the USA?
Will shills get the rope too?
Is there a more aesthetic form of execution than hanging?
Is there a more American form of execution than hanging?

theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/

Patience user. We are here to serve. Please help by digging into what you have.

Prostitution. Corruption. Bribery. Dozens of Admirals

>In perhaps the worst national-security breach of its kind to hit the Navy since the end of the Cold War, Francis (Fat Leonard) doled out sex and money to a shocking number of people in uniform who fed him classified material about U.S. warship and submarine movements. Some also leaked him confidential contracting information and even files about active law enforcement investigations into his company

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-fat-leonard-navy-scandal-20171106-story.html

You shills make it too obvious

Any of you got the 97 characters message?

Really bongles my Ongles....

Someone post this image I can't post Images here for some reason.
>imgur.com/a/zEWRL

Sauce?

He made him an offer, will/did podesta refuse?

Fuck off with these larp threads already retards

Do they have this:
whatdoesitmean.com/index2427.htm

Fat Leonard

and this:

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927239996695703552

youtube.com/watch?v=zziC-o5xumc&feature=youtu.be

A REDPILL A DAY KEEPS THE SHILLS AWAY

>imgur.com/a/zEWRL

There is a more "american" style of execution and its called the guillotine.

Huma abedine made an appearance. Now what? Larp all along?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5055147/Huma-Abedin-returns-home-day-single-parent.html

read the threads. brief yourself. i ain't lying.

twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/927629611713941505

thx user

see below.

Also CIA may or may not have been stormed by JSOC or DoD in a nonviolent purge

Go back to middle school, you stupid troglodyte.

What do you think, you scizo moron? Of course. Go back on your meds.

What are you on about scizo retard?

This Q shit is larping nonsense and you retards need to get that through your thick skulls, plebbit.

You retards couldn't be more stupid.

Those who are disappointed with the lack of confirming news need to be patient. There is just too much going on right now behind the scenes, and too much media interference/disinformation going on between the various factions. Scan the news and look for stories on the periphery. Be patient. Things are happening.

I read this before here. With no sauce. I want sauce. Normies ain't gonna buy this with no sauce.

You guys see this from last thread?

‘Fat Leonard’ probe expands to ensnare more than 60 admirals in corruption and fraud.

washingtonpost.com/investigations/fat-leonard-scandal-expands-to-ensnare-more-than-60-admirals/2017/11/05/f6a12678-be5d-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.ac7f0941fa22

Or you could just ignore them and post in one of the hundreds of BBC slide threads instead, shill.

Agreed. Even anons on this thread have difficulty understanding the complex politics of SA. It's like Game of Thrones. Al Waleed bin Talal is part of the red camp on the infograph if it's not obvious.

Go back to plebbit you dumb niggers, kill yourselves.

stop this cia slide shit

it's one guy repeating it over and over again.

nothing happened. there were no abnormal vehicles. no roadblocks. no helicopters. that area was completely clean.

We hang 'em for TREASON

The scandal embroiling Leonard “Fat Leonard” Francis’s company, Glenn Marine Defense Asia and several high-ranking U.S. Navy officers outlined in the charges in the indictment that was unsealed on March 14, 2017 that unfolded OVER EIGHT YEARS. Here is a timeline of what the government alleges.

FULL Timeline here

news.usni.org/2017/03/16/timeline-fat-leonard-case.

This all took place during both the Bush and Clinton years... lots of cash flying about for favours... Obama years slowed investigations up

The defense contractor holding co is Glenn Marine Group... Glenn Defense Marine Asia is the division in the scandal.

Whether it ties into SA is unclear.

Its an interesting rabbithole

Wrong number again. Should be 116.

ok you passed the test.

Or you plebbit niggers could fuck off, I don't know how these threads haven't been banned and you faggots banished back to plebbit and /x/. You don't belong here.

What is the Fat Leonard Scandal?
Who has plead guilty?
Why does this matter?
Who else is implicated in the Fat Leonard Scandal?
Why has the Fat Leonard Scandal not yet gone viral?
What does this imply?
Why do we need the Fat Leonard Scandal to go viral?
To prepare the normies for the storm.
How do we make the Fat Leonard Scandal go viral?

FFS.

The only thing that remotely gives me hope in that is Trump is cutting out Netanyahu.

The rest is speculative bullshit.

KYS

On the 12th day of Christmas my POTUS gave to me...
12 anchors lying
11 Saudi's busted
10 dox redacted
9 judges sitting
8 Saudi's crashing
7 minute missiles
6 teams standing
a 5 year old shot
4 tax principles
3 Healthcare bills
2 scoops of course
and a Clinton swinging from a dead tree.

Why are you following these threads?
Why are you attacking those who entertain these ideas?
What do you have to gain from doing so?

THIS

Read the threads and beyond that, there re these things called search engines. You alredy hve all the keywords go and have fun.

Not just a rabbithole:

Being aided by these FBI forces in California, this report continues, General’s Kelly and Flynn (who were supported by loyal US military intelligence officials too) were able to secure a guilty plea from a lower-level 9/11 coup plotter, and US Naval Intelligence officer, named John Beliveau, on 17 December 2013—but with Beliveau being kept hidden from the Obama regime for nearly 3 years, until 14 October 2016, when he was brought into a US Federal Court and sentenced for his crimes.

From the “seed” of US Naval Intelligence officer John Beliveau, this report continues, General’s Kelly and Flynn were able to begin “growing the tree” to destroy this vile nest of 9/11 attack accomplices (now called the “Fat Leonard Scandal”)—and that greatly accelerated under the leadership of President Trump with his ordering, this past June, the first charges to be filed against these monsters under US military law—and who just hours ago, too, began targeting over 440 US Navy officials, including 60 of Americas 221 Navy Admirals.

HILLDAWG's staff is using her Twitter to shill voting. Made graphic.

Look at my other post you dildo

retard is an awfully ostentatious word choice. shame you can't put meaning behind your words shill. do you faggots make commission per thread infected, or blue pill swallowed? the latter has earned you 0 fun bucks, redeemable in your own chest cavity.

>jpg

Haha, y’all. NOT WRONG. Pence was showed his colors w/ Flynn. You should know who he really works for. Why don’t you dig into his relationship w/ Benji and his prior voting records before spitting opinion as if it’s just fact cause you said so.... there’s reasons Trump didn’t confirm him until literally, the very last possible minute. There’s also reasons he’s strategically made it a point to keep him at arms length the last year.

Why do you think Pence had no forewarning about Comey? Why do you think he’s left out of far more than half of the foreign strategic cabinet meetings? This is purposefully coordinated. Especially after Reince got the boot. Pence worked for the establishment. His boss was Reince. Now, he’s just trying to make it all look good for the cameras like the rest of them.

At this rate... I’d be surprised if he made it back onto the 2020 ticket. THIS IS IMPORTANT, so CAP THIS AND ARCHIVE IT, so you can say you were here...

Pence’s ONLY JOB EVER was to win Trump’s nomination for VP, keep him in check on behalf of the GOP/DNC swamp establishments long negotiated goals (via McConnell, Ryan, McCain, Graham, etc.), while ensuring it ALL LOOKED GOOD for the cameras, to appease Trump’s diehard, unwavering, base. Pence is the establishment swamp’s last “get”.

To be clear, cause I’ve seen how some of my words get diluted and misinterpreted... I’m NOT IMPLYING that Pence is some “covert” Democrat plant. I’m implying that he’s the establishment DNC/GOP swamps, bi-partisan negotiated VP pick, who was to serve THEIR mutually beneficial agenda and PROTECT the swamp’s backchannels. Trump, Bannon, Flynn, Lewandowski, etc. knew this ALL ALONG and they ONLY let it play out to ensure the corrupt estab. GOP heads didn’t try to oust Trump from the nomination he won, during the convention.

I promise y’all, one day, you’ll be pulling your hair out trying to dig through your archives, for this post.

Go back to your containment before I crash it for the next fucking month.

Umm nope try again thats the French...

Why are you still posting in these stupid threads? They don't serve any purpose, people here are just larping like they know something but nothing actually gets done or said here that makes any sense or serves any purpose. This is a trash roleplaying thread that doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

DON'T REPLY TO SHILLS

"Explosive" Leaked Secret Israeli Cable Confirms Israeli-Saudi Coordination To Provoke War

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon

>2 scoops of course
kek'd so hard my jaw popped

Pithy statement we should use that

Skyking is going fucking nuts with long ass "For all regions" messages.

This. Bait like a pro.

when's this get updated?

pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Suck my cock you massive faggot.

There is a lot of meaning behind my words when you little circle jerk niggers are posting about nothing for hundreds of posts. You faggots have to go back, retard.

Kill yourself faggot, this thread is too cancer to be a containment thread and you children need to be banned for underage posting and off topic horseshit.

link please

He's not a shill, at least not the kind you think.

He's a dumb nigger redditor that needs to stick to his own quarantine before it gets fucking nuked.

she might be gagged. these people could be totally under trumps control. we don't know.

not free but walking around looking free... actually hobbling

I've been dropping tiny red pills on twitter using shill hashtags. #ImpeachTrump #Resist #FishGate etc. Also making incredibly over the top allegations of Trump=Hitler due to fish food controversy. Had 3 flaming liberals take it serious and started following the account which means the red pill memes now go to their feed. This seems to be working pretty well.

Tomorrow there's gonna be a THING at Seattle.

Screencap this for the lulz

bump
but mind your spacing when calling out redditors

Go cry for a mod you little bitch

disinfo campaign

You're a plebbit nigger for posting in these threads seriously, faggot.

What will happen to the shills after the money dries up?
What will happen to the shills after David Brock gets prosecuted?
What will happen to the shills after Soros goes down?

link?

wrong. Pence is from the future. He is working with the GEOTUS to MAGA. Pence knows what is going to happen.

Who ships the pizza?

Go back to sucking nigger cock on reddit, plebbit cunt.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5055147/Huma-Abedin-returns-home-day-single-parent.html

Any sign of an ankle bracelet in any of the videos or photos of Huma?

youtube.com/watch?v=JjVRwlPiWtM&feature=youtu.be

We have been Keyser Soze'd...ain't shit gonna happen. They are laughing at us.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

11175khz USB

Activity is very high today.

where is Hillary Clinton?