It’s unfair

When you move to the western world from a 3rd world country and adapt for years but then you have to go back to your shitty society and survive with people who say (Allah) in every sentence. I mean it’s so shitty that I’m also forced to “speak properly” and look “properly” No one sympathize with the fact that I no longer can touch a man or have a glass of wine or even WALK TO THE FUCKING GROCERY STORE! I hate this world.

why did you go back then?

Maybe her cousin wanted to move back home.

LOL! My visa was expired.

Good. Stay there.

BTW, nothing unfair about it, my ancestors were better than yours, simple.

Inshallah it will get renewed, and we will say shanhallah together, for allahu akbar!

Reactionaries will argue that it's for the best.. if you have freedom, society will collapse. Men need to have the guarantee that they will have pure, chaste women - otherwise they won't bother working for the future and the country turns into Africa. Your oppressive religious laws keep civilization going, the western world used to be quite similar until relatively recently. And once men stop giving a shit, that means no civilization, no society, no wine, no camera phones to take selfies with, no internet to share them on, no laws to protect you. Not good...

bye, GTFO

Boo hoo. You can't be a whore and you are expected to act responsibly with your families reputation. How will you survive?

I’d really like to know why you want me to be out?

Get lost

Mashallah.

you're breaking the law if you stay. it's pretty simple. if you want to stay do it the legal way.

Your people will stone you to death soon, whore.

Shalalala, lalalala

This is for the best. If everyone like you came to our country, then the only people left in your country would be those who are content with, or support, your primitive culture. Your country would persist in its primitive state forever. Progress is dependent on you being discontent in your own country.

So, unless you have something beneficial to offer our country, you should stay in your own country and be happy for the time we allowed you to enjoy the freedom afforded by our superior culture.

Though I'll offer a pro-tip, if you're actually attractive, you should have no problem securing a greencard by marriage.

Χριστος ανεστη. Αληθως ανεστη. I'll have some βαkλαυα, uh, σπαναkοπητα, and δολμαδες.

You can thank the left wing pieces of shit for that crap. Purge the left and save society.

I hate the left

Well yeah that’s the reason why I left. I didn’t want to break the law.

kys, problem solved.