Why is Neo Nazism that popular in Ukraine? Don't they realize that Nazis thought of them as untermensch...

Why is Neo Nazism that popular in Ukraine? Don't they realize that Nazis thought of them as untermensch, fit only to do slave labor and die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXYyY6lBeUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try,rus proxy shill

Ukraine also had the most SS volunteers out of all the soviet states in WW2. I guess they're just tired of being stomped on by Russia.

How many bikes did you stole today?

getting used as slave labour is worth it as long as their slavery mostly consists of killing Poles, Jews and Russians

in WW2 I can understand because of the holodomor
but worshipping nazis in modern age is pretty retarded
it's like if niggers started to worship CSA suddenly

I remember reading somewhere that Nazis were surprised about Ukrainians willing to do all the dirty work - when Nazis rounded up Jews, Germans usually shot males while it was the Ukrainians who shot women and children.

when the OrPo got squeamish about gunning down unarmed civilians, they got Ukrainian PoWs to do it instead, because they'd happily kill as many Jews as they had bullets for a few bottles of vodka

>Why is Neo Nazism that popular in Ukraine?
Ukraine's far right fascist political parties only had a 4% representation in the last election. That seems a little anemic, not what we'd call popular in the US. Maybe if the Kremlin had funded the Neo-Nazis a little better they have a bigger showing.

but the neo-nazis in Ukraine are anti-Russia?

I met Russian neo nazi once and asked about the same, he had no answer

>thought of them as untermensch, fit only to do slave labor and die?
Fake news.

but holodomor is a myth

>Fake news.

Bullshit, provide me detailed sources saying Ukrainians weren't being exterminated and or looked down upon as second class human beings. Failure to do so will make you known as an intellectually dishonest man child who plays the "b-but muh russia111!" card.

And EVEN IF you find a quote or two where nazis said a good thing about Ukrainians explain to me why so many were raped and killed by the nazis. Waiting.

The onus is on you retard

Hitler wanted to make Ukraine a slave state that would provide him manpower and supplies. Ukrainians were happy, because it was the closest they could'd get to getting an independent country, and think that Nazis somehow cared about them.

>people you dislike hire you to kill people you dislike even more
I think it's an "enemy of my enemy" type deal

I'm not sorry, in case I can't (or don't want to) put the facts on the table that Ukrainians were seen as second class human beings and being killed en mass in certain instances, also what is this supposed to be? A respectful debate where many of the identified argumentative fallacies are not allowed (not as if I committed any of them)? Oh wait but it isn't, he said something retarded and I called him out on it, is it really that hard to comprehend?

>German NatSocs
>thought Ukrainians were subhumans
This meme should end. Sufficiently Germanic-looking Slavs were prized and sent back to expand the gene pool.

>This meme should end.

Then explain to us providing undistorted sources that it is a meme, waiting.... oh wait you can't backup such a colossally bullshit speculation.

>Germanic-looking Slavs were prized and sent back to expand the gene pool.

Well this is fairly true, given the psychotic and revolting nature of individuals such as Himmler.

>you can't back up what you're saying
>what you're saying is true
So we're done. Thanks.

go back to your shithole taras

How polish behaviour will look like in this thread:

WE WAS NOBLES N SHIT

WE RULED OVER UKRAINE!!!!!!!!! AND WE STRONK BECOZ 213983124 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF AUIFANDKAEWNM WE BEAT STRONK MUSLIMS AND MOSCOW, SO WE RULE MOSCOW AND WE NOBLES WHO RULE UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!111 HAHAHA AND NOW UKRAINE COME CLEAN TOILETS, SO IT OBVIOUS WE ARISTOCRATS LOL HAHAHAHA!!!!!

A possible explanation:

They lack any moderation and restraint, they're often vulgar and ostentatious. Trying to demean people from the East, and show themselves as stronk and advanced compared to them, because they hide a deep complex of inferiority. The moment I saw this thread, I knew what to expect, that Polacks will get triggered easily, remind everybody how stronk they were in 17. century and show their ugly, dumb face

No, Ukraine isn't a polish clay, it has been separating itself from Poles since 1648. Yes, keep on pretending you know shit about the East, keep on pretending we're better than the East, won't change the fact that advanced Westerners still see us as half-civilized apes and sadly polacks of Sup Forums provide a good evidence of this. Poles are a post-imperial nation, with little successes ever since, and they want to believe that they're this old 17. century country. Poland has little scientific and economic successes, and they want to feel important by pretending they dominate the East, like in the 17. century, and they have to pick up on Ukraine to feel stronk and pretend they're influential elsewhere, like Germany, UK and such. The truth is that of course Ukraine, Belarus ddon't give a fuck about Pooland, because others are stronger

So you're saying ">thought Ukrainians were subhumans" is 100% synonymous to "Sufficiently Germanic-looking Slavs were prized and sent back to expand the gene pool." which was true. What a desperately poor attempt at such a low quality fallacy. Really shows you're a vehemently stupid inbred, you retarded pindos fuck.

>So we're done. Thanks.

Actually you see I'm done here, you embarrassed yourself in front of me and others here in this thread, thanks for letting us know you're a retarded fuckwit. You really did shit yourself and are proud of it.

You can do this all day, but the onus is still on you

>t. Ukrainian who agrees with your position, but can see that you're incapable of logically stating your reasoning.

I've made a small mistake, if Slav is synonymous with Pole (who are Slavs) then what he said was true. Shows what desperately low measures he took to try to undermine me, who is defending historical fact to make me look back. Assblasted pindostards ladies and gentlemen. The only thing that was really exported out of Ukraine was topsoil the nazis drooled and workers of which many worked to death or died of exposure. Nice mental gymnastics I admit, talked like a true /nsg/ nutter.

Nazis are retarded, what's new?

>Euro flag
Fuck off antifa

>Don't they realize that Nazis thought of them as untermensch, fit only to do slave labor and die?

people are slowly waking up to the lies and the bullshit shlomo.

>admitting to being a nazi

To the gulags with you.

They have been taking it in the ass from Russia for decades like Germany took it after WWI. Read a book.

Ukrainians are too busy cleaning Polish and Russian toilets (literally), so they don't have time for critical thinking.

>Slovenia
>Not core
This pic is delusional.

look bad,* drooled over*

>but can see that you're incapable of logically stating your reasoning.

Why would I be under valid obligation to state my reasoning when I might not care about explaining myself? I might not care about intellectually enlightening others, wow such a horrible thing, right? Also on the eastern european side of the internet people of all intellectual capacities seem to use harsh language without describing their viewpoints in a mannered way and they seem to do that all the time. Also my reasoning? It's not like it's my reasoning in the strictly straightforward way. Also you saying I'm not capable of logically stating "my reasoning" shows you're intellectual dishonest, but do I care if I gave you such a false impression? No, no I don't care. Read my previous posts where I explain it.

Because their identity is based on rejecting the obvious reality that they are in fact Russians. And WW2 is one of the core Russian foundation myths, they need to reject it, otherwise people would be sympathetic of their former comrades in arms. The only way to reject the red army is to side with nazis.

Their long time goal is fostering a belief that Ukraine was in fact occupied by Russian Empire and USSR and that it wasn't in fact just an organic part of it.

Why are Russia shills here telling us that the Nazis in Ukraine are bad when people love the Nazis here?

Because it was Jewish communists who did more to damage the Ukrainian people than anyone else. Ukrainians watched during collectivization and purges as they were starved to death, tortured, jailed, and murdered, while it was Jews usually carrying out the orders

It was only the Judeo-Bolsheviks who thought Ukrainians were dogs

Pretty sure Russians don't love nazis, not even here. Nazis considered slavs subhuman and wanted to enslave us, only a kokol grade retard slav would support nazis.

Go back to Ukraine refugee scum

But this is Sup Forums. I've seen Russia shills telling us to be afraid of Ukrainian Nazis for years, right next to threads about how Hitler was the good guy

>he doesn't know about the Ukrainian SS
My ancestor :)

youtube.com/watch?v=QXYyY6lBeUM

2:20 Why did the nazi Germans forcefully send Ukrainians as eastern workers to Germany where a portion of them would eventually die as did they with young adults from Belarus?

5:58 Why did Germans execute Ukrainian patriots at the beginning of their occupation, did they pose a threat for the German occupants, weren’t the Germans supposed to be wonderful liberators?

7:50 At the beginning of the occupation why were Ukrainian nationalists considered dangerous IF they didn’t oppose their occupants? Because Ukrainians were to be slaves under nazi German rule, colonized and subdued into submission, viewed as second class human beings.

And Nazis too, but you're a mental prostitute aren't you? Will my insult be a stumbling block for you which will prohibit you from coming to know the truth? If I say I don't care then that would be rude wouldn't it? But you know what else is rude? Is how you pork eating, oil drinking slob faggots condone with your words the genocide of Ukrainians by saying the nazi invasion was justified BECAUSE the Ukrainians were hunted down and killed en mass by the Bolsheviks yet you support a regime which did just that as well, and is that not rude of you? You're condoning the death of millions, to you Ukrainians are just a pawn to be used to justify nazism in a very poor attempt. Get fucked, not my fault if my words will traumatize you forever. You truly don't care about Ukrainians. If you do your words betray you.

Yeah I've always wanted to know what the fuck was up with that. During /ug/ there were a bunch of Western and Russian flags saying the Ukrainians were killing Russian babies en masse and that they were installing a new fascist regime, and the whole of Sup Forums turned anti-fascist because of this. It was like a psychological blackout or something.

>and the whole of Sup Forums turned anti-fascist because of this.
You didn't actually browse /ug/ did you?

You have to go back