Femanon here

Some many bitter guys here. This is why I'm simply never honest about the amount of guys I've been with. I was a different person a few years ago (partying, drinking, etc). I don't think its fair when I get judged for things in the past.
I wish I got just tell guys the truth, but from my experience they get jealous very easily for no good reason at all. It's not like I never shower or whatever, never got pregnant and I'm STD free. It literally make no difference.

I usually tell guys I slept with 4 or 5 guys before and always in a relationship even though it's actually 6 or 7 times that. Not counting BJs and hand stuff like that. I do feel guilty about lying, but I don't really have choice if guys have these impossible standards. Don't hate just because I figured out how this game works.

lol whore

no one wants to buy s car with 200k miles on it and no one wants to seriously commit to a worn out pussy. There are too many other options out there.

nobody cares

cunt leaf

Get it out of your head that you aren't responsible. You are. We are not bitter, we are realistic. You are a dirty whore.

>roastie does mental gymnastics to justify lies and immorality

(You)

>I usually tell guys I slept with 4 or 5 guys before and always in a relationship even though it's actually 6 or 7 times that. Not counting BJs and hand stuff like that.
Wow. You are a real whore.

>I do feel guilty about lying, but I don't really have choice if guys have these impossible standards.
LOL

Don't play with your mind. You know that what you did is bad and that's why you lie, because society would (justly) disapprove your attitude. But that's good that you change your way of life.

Sleeping around is degenerate and gross. Have some self control

This is coming from a fellow women.

So you wouldn't mind if your to be husband raped and murdered a bunch of kids cuz he now like adultpucci?
Stop being an entitled cunt and own up to your own decisions (mistakes) until you find someone who accepts you as you are.
If no one will then realize that you are trash, not because of "unrealistic standards", but because you consciously went against those standards that you were fully aware of.

I'm OK with my current ladyfriend's past.

Nobody is perfect and the past is just that, the past, one that we all (hopefully) learn from.

The way you behave in the past is a strong indicator of how you will behave in the future. You crave the strangers cock once, you'll crave it again no doubt.

And seeing as you've given into your hunger for cock before, you will give in again. No one wants used goods dear, that's why your kind are shamed.

Now tits or gtfo

LOL fuck you cunt.

You are a gate keeper. Women used to understand this.

You should never judge a woman for her past. These beta fucks here can't handle the fact that women aren't all perfect, beautiful virgins. It's hilarious but I'll accept you.

You're a degenerate and deserve to be sued for lying like that just to get a man to take care of your broken ass.

>Sex literally doesn't affect a female at all
This is the most retarded statement I can think off

Have you ever had a dick shoved inside you repeatedly while pulling your hair and beating your pussy to a blown out pulp?

Do you really think us guys dont know what other guys have done to you?

Do you really think we are going to settle down and take care of a used up whore if we arent a desperate beta?

A female who selfishly hides her sexual history is like a male who selfishly takes a females virginity

>I usually tell guys I slept with 4 or 5 guys
Honey, guys want to believe you're inexperienced. Tell them 1, or even none. FFS I tell most guys I'm a virgin.

disgusting whore

>1 post by this ID

bait thread, do not reply, sage.

Larping faggot for (yous)
Tits or gtfo

We see through your lies. The only ones who don't are beta losers. I can tell how many guys a girl has gotten dicked by within the first few seconds of hooking up with her.

You sluts dont realize that all the moves you do in bed were learned and all the things you like were because some other guy fucked you good that way.

Used up women are as desirable as desperate virgin men because both are entitled LOSERS.

It removes the ability to love and increases the drive of lust

Tigers don't change their stripes. A worn out whore is always going to act like a worn out whore by the end of the day. Only spineless cucks will put up with their bullshit. You want to know where all the good men went? Away from skanks, to start families with human beings that aren't walking trash.

> I do feel guilty about lying, but I don't really have choice if guys have these impossible standards.
>impossible standards

Yes, keep telling yourself that.

You're a slut. You've vindicated everyone's loathing and distrust of you as well. You also give femaleafs a bad name. My bf fucking hates Canadians now, it's like I'm Walt Disney's Jew wife having to hear him froth about the yids all the time and then reminding him that I'm one of them.

I now remember why I came here to study. It is unironically better to spend time around spics and jigaboos than to have to tolerate the disgusting, trashy and cultureless behavior of urbanite Canadians. I hate you all so much.

We can tell how many youve been with when you orgasm or fake/lie

Only dumb men that cant see through a window fall for female tricks

Women carry DNA from all the men they had sex with which means their kids will probably
have DNA from at-least 12 different different people depending on the person.
>This
>T.beta

Hey, let me ask you.
Do you think guys want to put their dick in a sock that 10 other guys have put their dick in?
What if you washed it first? A lot?
What if it was 20 guys?
What if it was 50 guys?
Do you think we dip our cocks in public urinals too?
Your pussy is an outhouse.
If men knew the truth, they would never touch your skank ass, and so you lie. Because you have to lie to get laid. Because you're skank.

Gtfo whore. Once a roastie, always a roastie.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS

Based

Nogs arent scary if you can own a gun

>I usually tell guys I slept with 4 or 5 guys before and always in a relationship even though it's actually 6 or 7 times that.
What's crazy is you've lost count. Either that you are can't do basic arithmetic.

There's a lot of nice guys that want to believe in love and justice. If you tell them bluntly you fuck around like a cheap ho (that you clearly are of course) it kills a very nice and gentle part inside of them. Cause these guys are not such scum as you dear cunt and they have a big heart and care for others. Now kill yourself you whoring piece of shit.

bitch, you lie because you're ashamed that you are a slut
admitting the problem is the first step: you are a slut
guys don't have impossible standards, they just don't want to marry a slut...some of them will fuck you, but none will respect you...because you're a slut
you can't lie to yourself forever (or maybe you can, women are all mental cases)
so, slut, tits or get the fuck out

>usually tell guys I slept with 4 or 5 guys before >even though it's actually 6 or 7 times
what's the difference??? if you are going to lie, at least inflate or deflate your numbers better.

>bait
>not letting thread slide

Why even

This is bait.

How new are you all people?

filthy whore kill yourself

>never honest about the amount of guys I've been with
The evidence speaks for itself

TITS or GTFO

She probably gave them blowjobs to keep the thread up.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS

>Not being a whore is an impossible standard
Thanks 1 post by this ID user.

Welp doubles never lie but canafians do so saged.

It's a slow day and on days like these even bait tastes good.

You are a used up slab of meat, i feel sorry for the "nice guy" who will inevitably fall for your lies.

>Women carry DNA from all the men they had sex with which means their kids will probably
>have DNA from at-least 12 different different people depending on the person.

lol what?

soyboys don't have this kind of standards femanon, they are actually very open and caring and would praise you for getting so many different dicks romping your showerable pussy
also they can lose their temper easily and you're not safe with them

Traps are not females you faggot leaf.

topkek

Who cares, insulting people is fun

I'm not like these guys in a few ways, but this way in particular is applicable:
I believe a person can change. I don't think a person HAS to be defined by their past, but in the same stroke I expect a person to be honest about it. That's where you fuck up.

T. Former child rapist

>We can tell how many youve been with when you orgasm or fake/lie
Honey, you'll never tell. I'm the most innocent thing when I want to string guys along. Sometimes I'll even gasp when they try to kiss me.

> is a literal slut
> doesn't want to be called one

make your mind thot

> I usually tell guys I slept with 4 or 5 guys
damaged goods,no one where would want you

>femanon here
Prove it

>1 post by OP
>all these replies
newfags everywhere

shitposting aside men value desirability
desirability is female value
spreading legs for 50 men even if it implies 95% rejection rate of male interest is low value
that's basic arithmetics

Indeed it does. Being a virgin these days is a shock to most people...Sad! We need old traditions back I am sick of the sexual nature of culture these days. Very depressing.

I know OP is just LARPING for (you)s but
>I don't think its fair when I get judged for things in the past.
I'm certain there's normies that actually believe this.
There is absolutely nothing unfair or immoral about accessing someone's character by their decisions. With the exception of children, maybe. People are their actions, what else am I supposed to judge people by? This is an undefended-able position I can't believe someone would actually hold, is it just damage control?

T I T S
I
T
S

O R
R

G T F O
T
F
O

sage btw

Fake, gay, and sage.

>one post by this ID

>falling for bait this hard

You guys are pathetic

This would be an intriguing conversation if it wasn't obviously just bait

Feels like I’ve seen this thread before

A

You will never have a successful or be happy in a relationship. You’ve actually never had one and have completely destroyed your ability to.
>man who married a roastie like you

Doesn't matter how many guys you've been with. No virginity = No ring in my book. I will never compromise from this even if I never get to marry anyone.

If you feel you have nothing to be ashamed of, why degrade yourself further to someone you're supposed to trust with lies?
Most people are aware something is up when they are lied to.
Low class ho bags who just want you for your money are pretty easy to spot.
Also, if you're not ashamed and I, a chad who works out and makes six figures, should be bothered by the number, tell be what the real number is.

They aren't scary when their are none in your country as well.

was his wife really a jew?

Most guys have no intrest in fucking a hole thats taken 10m of dicks.

>Right in one.
Forgive a roastie and she'll pay you back by hooking up with any bored Chad she can find.
>Unless she legally shackles you with an "oops" baby that's as Downy as a basket of laundry.
Chad wins, he's just a Facebook away.

nice pasta

Don't pretend. You weren't raised in some coven in the woods, you knew growing up about how intimacy is not supposed to be freely given to everyone who wants it, you saw people dismissed as sluts in school. Who are you kidding? You just never heard that whoring around might be a bad idea? You heard and never ever wondered why it might be? You lack restraint or forethought. You lack sense. Now you won't be able to effectively pair bond. I know you're dismissive of this, but you cannot have a happy marriage now. You may not want it, but regardless, the option is locked. It's a choice you will never get to make now.

You haven't figured out how the game works.

If you have been with 30 guys, then you will compare the next one with the last 30, or at least with the ones you can remember.

No matter how much you try and let your feminine compassion override this comparison, you will still compare.

That is what makes you unclean.
Only thing you can do is mitigate casualties by lowering your standards to someone who can accept you.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.
What has been fucked cannot be unfucked.

males are the superior sex, unless a particular individual is tarded
you will not win gymnastics against a man

>not opening your legs for every Tom Dick and Harry that walks by
>"impossible standards"

Women's Suffrage was a mistake.

Tits or GTFO.

Please kys

TITS OR GTFO

lol good bait, tits or GTFO

Lol DNA from other people. Do you know how genetics work?