What happens when surgergy can give men the female reporoductive system?

What now biggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/a-patient-gets-the-new-transgender-surgery-she-helped-invent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it wont ever you ignorant deranged maniac

*surgery
*reproductive
*bigots

Only mentally ill men would want to give birth.

>muh spelling mistakes
This is you.

Full abomination mode.
I just have to get out of the sphere of influence of the sick religion of liberalism

They should focus on making a real looking pussy first...

>I just have to get out of the sphere of influence of the sick religion of liberalism
Come on, just suck my dick-made-into-vag, biggot!

People finally get that it's a mental illness or death squads do God's work either way it works for me

Holy cannoli

Oh well, time to pack my things and get out of Europe, the Middle East seems still conversative and traditional enough for me and my family.

In his defense, that was the only thing in your argument worth attacking. It's inane drivel

I would do it, so long as I could keep my feminine penis. I want to let Chad knock my up via my boipussy.

Lol Muslims enjoy siting on the floor and smelling others people asses ...

>What happens when surgergy can give men the female reporoductive system

Good for them.
Less brain damaged faggots in the World

Call me when medical science can transplant a male brain into a female body (from birth) and maybe then I’ll take you out for a fine wine.

Until then, fuck off you dickless weirdo

What happens when surgery gives a left a brain?

BAHAHAHA. That will never happen.

>What happens when surgergy can give men the female reporoductive system?

Men create artificial wombs that are seeded only with blonde hair blue eyed Germanic seed and women become 100% irrelevant.

Then it will probably be able to turn humans into this. So what now?

>surgery
No thanks.
Call me when it's down to the last strand of DNA.

Their pelvises shatter when they try to give birth.

Nothing at all.
Live your life.

I’d have kids with a QT Tranny with a feminine dick if it was possible.

A world with 50% men and 50% men that look and function like women, instead of actual women and their retarded childlike mentality? Sounds good to me.

What happens when surgergy can give cats the human reporoductive system?

What now biggots?

anime becomes real life. what now?

>Call me when it's down to the last strand of DNA.
Who cares, no man is going to ask his wife for a DNA test to prove he's male. Hell, that would probably be illegal.

Mentally ill trannies are way less emotionally stable than females.

What about if they could do it later in life? Say you were in an accident, and your body was broken beyond repair. At the same time, a woman who's an organ donar goes brain dead. They offer to put your brain in the female body. Would you do it?

Keep telling yourself that.

i don't know what happens at that point but it's irrelevant until it's actually possible

Surgery can rarely even make good looking trannies...it's never gonna happen...sadly

Once a male, always a male.

>Call me when medical science can transplant

You don't have to.
>Just search the google about Neurons

Once wombs are removed from women and transferred, females are no longer needed and can be chucked onto the knackers yard.

Thank you for your service to the human race, girls, but you are no longer needed once genetically altered males are self sufficient with your wombs.

I bet she's german.

TARPS WILL STILL BE GAYEE

Just go for the real thing? I never understood how this got downgraded from a mental illness to a condition. Being gay is degenerate but mutilation of the body because it doesn't match your brain is on a whole different level

Not going to happen.

Having children with men who have surgically modified pussies is the equivalent of raising tomatoes in a back ally dumpster that is being used bt a restaurant. Possible, but nobody will do it.

>YOO WOMB IS SO POLOOOTED

good question . brain transplants. really rich people could just stay in young bodies changing every 20 yrs

>t.degenerate
End your life please. I bet you're a swedencuck that likes to dress like a little bitch and likes to take it in the ass by Ahmed.

being gay is a mental illness.

lobotomy

t. roastie

>muh jealous roasties
Nah you're just a faggot and degenerate. Hopefully kafir like you get killed sooner or later.

I would wife a qt redpilled tranny for sure.

Traps are not gay if they're mentally stable desu.

Kek

/thread

I'm disappointed with how depressingly low resolution that image is. You disappoint me sir!

By the time that becomes possible, sexbots would be perfected. No need for mentally ill men.

you could probably stick an egg up a dogs arse but it doesn't make it a chicken.

I don't think their inverted penis-wound would be able to stretch that much to give birth.

Sage this fucker

>Traps
>Mentally stable

kek

its cant change your fucking chromosomes
reality's a bitch aint it?

Being a trap means they're mentally unstable.

>I'm disappointed with how depressingly low resolution that image is.
Same, I hate how low quality is saved from phones.

can it change your chromosomes or your need for communism? no? into the oven you go.

You are clearly chimping out at the thought of being replaced. If women had the minds of men, we would be living in a scifi utopia right now.

Still won't fix that darn Y chromosome. Maybe next time, faggot.

>If women had the minds of men, we would be living in a scifi utopia right now.
Somehow men think their destructive tendencies produce more than women's nurturing tendencies...smv

PAY DEBNTS DEGENERATE

now we dispose of the women.

god could imagine the kids having to sit around in school and listen to one of these things talk about how hard it was giving birth and how the kid came out all fucked up because bigots didn't advance the science fast enough

probably not even a law where you live

Until they can get nanobots to rewrite their DNA they will still be disfigured, chemically addled, mentally ill men.

This

You guys aren't thinking far enough ahead.

What if scientist come up with a way of combing dna from two men in the ova so that the child is (((theirs?)))

animefags on Sup Forums still wont get laid.

gay

My sides. God damnit

>Understand that males make for better companions in nearly every aspect compared to females
>But males don't turn me on at all
Frick

bump

even then...
xx and xy is sperm related
this hurts egos
this is the result of an abusive mother (this is actually dogs cuz no war with russia idf (yet)... but whatever)

Surgery makes good-looking trannies out of good-looking men and ugly trannies out of ugly men, desu.

they'll still kill themselves lol

Nah, it's for me.

>abominable gender

This is you

>dude looks like a goblin
>maybe if i wear a wig people will think I'm a cute girl

>Good looking
>Trannys
Pick one

watch white liberal roasties turn on traps. chads go for trad girls to marry and settle down. once the roasties are in their 30s the only thing they have to look forward to is a beta cuck. however I bet the beta cucks will choose young traps over them, especially if they can reproduce.

all women hate competition, look how roasties bitch about asian women.
>fucking white males and their asian women fetish
if traps become a viable threat they'll start doing the same. the great thing is traps are catty faggots who will hit back twice as hard. we can sit back and watch the left entirely implode

If, by some fucking miracle science is advanced enough that ANYONE can become 100% woman in the US, I fucking guarantee the men that chooses to transition will take advantage of being a woman.

Kys

actually that would be fucking a nigger

BASED
wtf I like traps now.

that would be the case, if they were not gay. gay men are like women but with worse mental health.

will laugh my ass off when feminists get a hold of it.

That is when crazed feminists start attacking faggots as much as they're attacking normal men. And even if that ever happens I'll still think faggots are fucking disgusting and you should kys.

wtf i want girlcock now

abortion for men.

> as soon as someone with XY chromosomes can implant an organ that requires XX chromosomes only to not be BTFO by the immune system

We can't even make a vagina that doesn't have to have the scabs ripped off twice a day to keep it from trying to heal closed.

You do understand childbirth isn't exactly easy even for those designed for it by millions of years of evolution?

Speaking of which, how the fuck is the baby gonna get out?? Fucking freak.

I'll start white Shariah and throw them off rooftops.

>If by self identification, yes.
By that logic I'm a 10 year old black jew, because I identify as one.

>We can't even make a vagina that doesn't have to have the scabs ripped off twice a day to keep it from trying to heal closed.
New vaginas are made material from one's gut. These new vaginas are self-lubricating, and don't require dilation.
wired.com/story/a-patient-gets-the-new-transgender-surgery-she-helped-invent/

A very small number of men, who will call themselves women and be obviously straightforwardly acceptable as women, will learn what it's like to have massive sexual value for purposes of social replication.
Some sexual differences will be reduced in scope as people discover that some behaviors really are the same in both genders if given the same inputs. Other sexual differences will be magnified as pattern-comparisons can be made more directly (this will cause bitter controversy).
The distinct shapes of "male" and "female" libido will become easier to comprehend.
Oh, and stoic, purpose-driven men concerned for the future of their race or religion can finally become the stoic, purpose-driven broodmothers they always dreamed of being. Traditionalist movements in two generations will be dominated by the descendants of fecund patriarchs.

That only happens to one generation. The second and third generations have decreasing amounts of first gen botches running around, especially given that medical progress will be an ongoing thing with exciting new tools. People do need a stream of new problems to solve in life.

A reminder that it is not a real pussy, just something mangled from a dick, with the fuck hole made from dick and ball bag skin. There is no lubrication, and they must dilate every day for the rest of their life to stop it from closing up.