i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>Bukamal/Qaim/DeZ Nov5
imgur.com/a/qOzt4
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 7
>SAA begins Albukamal offensive from Mayadin, led by Taha Group of Tigers, the SAA attacked the IS positions E. of Al-Mayadeen this afternoon
>Bukamal offensive began by SAA firing mortar shells and missiles towards the IS defenses E of Al-Mayadeen
>SAA seize the town of Sarha Shamaliyah in NE countryside of Hama yesterday after advancing westward from Hasrat
>Report; US choppers removed IS commanders from Mayadeen before Syrian Army op began
>IS contingent currently trapped on island of Hawijat Qati for several days now E of DeZ City and just N of Saqr Island
>SAA launch fresh attack in the Golan Heights, targeting Beit Jinn pocket that is under HTS control
>Former Lebanese PM Saad Hariri has left Saudi Arabia for United Arab Emirates
>OPCW verifies 25 of 27 chemical weapons facilities destroyed in Syria
>SAA launch counter-offensive in N Hama to recapture lost towns from HTS
>Iraqi Kurdistan’s PM Nechervan Idris Barzani said the KRG ready to begin talks with Baghdad, adding that issues should not be resolved militarily
>Afghanistan; IS militants storm Kabul TV station in ongoing attack, Afghan security forces have bldg surrounded

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dunyanews.tv/en/World/413360-Yemen-rebels-threaten-to-attack-Saudi-UAE-airports
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-prime-minister-gives-troops-green-light-attack-isis-syria-mayadeen/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_people
youtube.com/watch?v=aI10UC2Tzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tex9vqESHrs
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISRAEL WILL WIN!

DEATH TO LUBNAN

>Yemen rebels threaten to attack Saudi, UAE airports
>The threat came hours after Saudi Arabia s powerful crown prince accused Iran of "direct military aggression" through its support for the rebels.
>"All airports, ports, border crossings and areas of any importance to Saudi Arabia and the UAE will be a direct target of our weapons, which is a legitimate right," the rebels political office said in statement.
dunyanews.tv/en/World/413360-Yemen-rebels-threaten-to-attack-Saudi-UAE-airports

Reminder that Iran is the #1 destabilizing factor and sponsor of terrorism in the Middle-East.

thank you

Lmao

Np

It's not surprising desu, I suspect plans for it have been floating in the Pentagon for quite a while given that Iran is a no go and Hezbollah is easier target.
They've even started running some propaganda for it, like the FBI claimed to stop a Hezbollah planned attack in NY a few months ago, and with the new CIA releases on AQ they've tried to tie AQ to Iran and Hez

Syria, Iran vow to defend themselves amid regional tensions

>BEIRUT (AP) — Syria's state-run news agency SANA says President Bashar Assad and a visiting Iranian official have vowed to defend their national interests amid rising regional tensions.

>SANA quoted Assad and Velayati as saying that the escalation "by some regional and Western nations" against Iran is related to battlefield defeats Syrian insurgents recently suffered.

>SANA says Syria and Iran "will defend the interests of their people."

Reminder that below 186cm are all manlets

enjoy your heart diseases

Iraqi Prime Minister gives troops green light to attack ISIS in Syria – Mayadeen

>BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:20 P.M.) – Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar Al-‘Abadi has given his troops the green light to attack the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria, Al-Mayadeen News Agency reported this afternoon.

>While several Hashd Al-Sha’abi (Popular Mobilization Units) fighters have already entered Syria in order to help with the ongoing offensive to liberate Albukamal, the Iraqi Army itself has yet to cross the border.

>Recently, the Iraqi Armed Forces liberated the strategic border-city of Al-Qa’im after a short operation in the western countryside of the Al-Anbar Governorate.

>The Iraqi Armed Forces are now preparing to strike the last Islamic State stronghold in the Al-Anbar Governorate, Al-Rawah.

Gas the kurds already.

Why the Fuck does the ME never fucking calm down but always go harder and harder?!

> tfw 4cm taller than yo
You are like a halfling to me.
Try lifting some weights or do some of those push ups I told you about before bed.
You'll feel fucking great with your blood pumping and muscle acids flowing.

crossroads of the world and controls access to the Eurasian landmass
oil is just a plus

water fast for some days to fix your BMIs you fatrolling sloths

Bomb the... oh nevermind. This guy got to it before I did.

It would fucking kill me if I was diagnosed with heart problems.
It would absolutely ruin me.

>POO

> fasting
> in /sg/
Not that time of year yet, Kaffir

Iraqi Prime Minister gives troops green light to attack ISIS in Syria – Mayadeen

almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-prime-minister-gives-troops-green-light-attack-isis-syria-mayadeen/

And soon, it will be an assault on the SDF once the Islamic State has been purged.

>Trump and Friends visit Saudi Arabia
>support new reformer prince
>sell him a bunch of weapons

>suddenly corruption roundup
>favored prince consolidates power and seeks to move beyond oil with US support
>suddenly on a war footing against every motherfucker that looks at it funny

Trump recognized that getting continually involved in the middle east is a waste of time and money, as he said during the campaign. Much cleaner to have a local ally keep the extremists busy while we fund them and support them politically. Plus, if Muslims go to war with Muslims, the international community collectively shrugs. On top of that, the battle lines are less clear-cut. When the US strikes with force, every last sect and tribe of the Muslims can point at us and declare us a common enemy. That's really inefficient.

The US can mop up its enemies with KSA as a proxy. In exchange for military and political support, the prince agrees to accelerate internal reform, wrap up corrupt leaders that quietly fund terrorism, and generally be less insanely Muslim. It's a lot less dangerous than funding and weaponizing some random organization or minor state; Saudi Arabia is internationally recognized and much more stable. And if it all blows up and goes to shit, well, good. That'll keep them busy.

Trump is really not getting the credit he deserves for all this. But that's the way he planned it.

>LAND

Best Deir Ezzor PRESS girl

By my holy creator...

> it's 4d chess and all part of Trump's plan.
Come off it, mate

taller people tend to have heart problems at earlier ages and more frequently because of the gravity the heart has to fight against to keep the head with blood
an example pushed to the extreme would be the ultra tall people (>200cm) that die before 50
see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_people it gives you the age of death
enjoy your heart disease
t. Doc

>mfw American puppets killing each other
so beautiful

Can you prove they stopepd funding ISIS and AQ? Also, rounding up political rivals is not a corruption crackdown.

6'3 and gf less failure
>jsut grow a fucking moustache if your small. worked for the only midget friend I knew.

I would rank iran somewhere around 3rd most. israel has got to be 1st or 2nd before iran.

T. a fucking medical student, not a doc I hope.

My heart is fine, kill yourself, I don't want to end up in an early grave like jack

> not US

>not a doc I hope.
i'm already legally a doc

Lad you are healthy and normal height
dont worry about it
he is just a Algerian manlet
that stuff is only a problem to super lanklets

Israel 1st, America 2nd.

>My heart is fine
are you positive? Might wanna run some checks on your family history m8 or get some preventative care underway
#1 cause of death for lanklets desu

>USA
>not number 1
USA is the biggest destabilize globally

You do know that Saudi Arabia once funded the Islamic State and still funds the "Moderate" rebels in Idlib and Southern Syria, right?

You do know that it was President Trump who once said that "We don't know who the rebels are" when it came to the Syrian Civil War, right?

You do know that it was President Trump who continuously posted Anti-Bombing tweets when it Came to the Syrian Civil war, right?

What is happening in Saudi Arabia is not a reform, it's a power grab. Saudi Arabia is becoming less stable both politically and economically. With the Houthis in Southern Saudi Arabia bombing various military outposts and the City of Riyadh, it will only be a matter of time before the nation itself collapses.

we go without saying in the top 3. US is probably first. Or maybe Israel i cant decide.

>all these salty manlets wishing death on the tall ones

When did you finish medschool?

> family history.
I'm literally the tallest and youngest of the whole extended family.
My father has asthma and my grandmother on his side's back collapsed in on itself and she died in extreme pain.
My grandfather on my mums side died of falling off a ladder and having a ton of strokes while his brain hemmoraged, and my grandmother talks too much.

That's it, I'm also the only person in the entire family not blind as a bat.

double status of student and legally a doc in France when you're past the 6th year

I am also the tallest in my extended family
with the next tallest being only 5'9
its just the next generation lad
we have better food and enviroment
dont listen him
you are fine

Atleast you don't have a 56% face

Oh. Are you working at a hospital or something?
>Although it has the statute of student and a supervision, the intern is already an autonomous professional, since he can prescribe and carry out replacements in liberal cabinets (provided he on the one hand validated a certain number of six-month periods, and on the other hand obtained a “licence of replacement” from the departmental council about the doctors). He acts more than one initial track records that real studies (more especially as France is one of the rare countries to regard the interns as students).

boi that's a shitty gene pool

you're fucked, your heart is probably normal sized for a manlet but won't cope for your body height. If you start heading to the doctor now maybe you can squeeze in an extra decade at best
RIP ausanon

Are you by anychance designated shitting thread user?

stop bullying the poor lad

Of course I don't, I'm a Swamp germanic

>Oh. Are you working at a hospital or something?
obviously

>6th year
fucking hell
why bother even?
Do you want to be a doctor or are you after the cash?
since you can find better jobs that pay more and doesnt need you to give up your best years over a book

Kys

Kys

Dutch or Belgian

Dutch

that explains the shitty gene pool

>obviously
True, but as in is there anything else in the studies at that point? Are you just working and learning the trade at this point, or is there something else left?

Why would you mention that? You'll just get constantly asked about lumps on other peoples balls like comfy MD now.

just kill yourself trumpfretard

Evening lads! ww3 yet?

delet

S O O N
O
O
N

For the europoor defending shitskin muslims:

I am a American, and I could care less if you dirty muslims all die in the desert, but that's not what'll happen; you will spread your disease as far and wide as it'll go, by word or by sword, and nobody wants your shitty fairy tale. I'd defense Israel just to hold something over your head, but I hope they nuke themselves nuking you.

We attempted to install freedom, but you're too fucking stupid to know what to do with it.

If it wasn't us, it'd be your own people. Your shitty fairy tale doesn't prevent greed. No land is too holy for the almighty dollar, even for a muslim.

This is a tough one, but I'd have to say that I'd rather deal with Jews.

Iraq and Iran are children playing war games. They deserved to be bitch-slapped.

Yeah, Saddam wasn't a good pal, but now we're wishing we'd given him enough to do some serious population control.

In retrospect, no shitskin is wise enough to govern shitskins. We need another roman empire. I think only mass-crucifixion will make you people behave like grown-ups.

Those dirtbags were always there. We should've given them bats and slingshots, though.

It was Iraq who killed Iraq by being too fucking insolent to deserve economic support.

Saudi Arabians are worse than niggers. It was greed and WORLD WIDE oil consumption that began before ANY OF US were born, fuck head.

9/11 was a child's egging of a house where a mean person lives. Once again, crucifixions for mudslime misbehavior may help.

It was Afghanis that sheltered that "small group" of miscreants. Just like niggers - if your buddy robs a bank, don't volunteer for a last holdout from your apartment, or accept that you may die.

Iraq was a mistake. It would've been so much easier to take the oil if we had just nuked Iraq until all of you shitheads were dead.

Hey, the more they kill each other, the fewer we have left to kill.

But I don't have asthma, my opa died of an Accident and fuck knows how old the grandmother on my dad's side was when she died.
I'm screwed when I hit 80.

SOON.

Nice Copy-Paste.

shut up already you shitskin

>(You)

>148400862
>reddit spacing
I already stopped reading
THIS IS BAIT
DONT GIVE (YOU)s

90% work 10% some last things to learn depending of the specific field you're doing your internship on

Wtf you are the one defending saudi arabia not me

Why some people still respond to americunts?

It's copypasta, I've seen this in /ptg/ before

>Hey, the more they kill each other, the fewer we have left to kill.
Stopped reading right there.
Ignored.

So what are you doing? Something decent or are you the poor ER sob that has to deal with weird things stuck in someone's anus?

>germanistani
>defending mudslims and shitskins

>youtube.com/watch?v=aI10UC2Tzs4
COOL CLOTHES
+
ATTITUDE
+
NEW HAND MOVES

AND

DAB

AND DAB

AND DAB AND DAB

AND DAB

when poo not in loo meet western degeneracy and n*ckelodeon

Cheeky

>europoor

Indian Nickelodeon is a reason why i support the nuclear cleansing of India
They Dub everything in thier shitty Language
even Pokemon was dubbed

Nice

saved!

Why did you even start reading that reddit spacing copy paste piece?

US AND ISRAEL SCREECHING AND KVETCHING TO THE LIMIT?! (checked!)

Praise Hussein and Ali, not Muhammad and Baghdadi ok.

F
.R
..E
...E
.....S
....Y
...R
..I
.A

EVERY INCH INSHALLAH

SALAFI HORDES EATING DIRT

MAJOOSI HORDES EATING PUSSY

KEEP CALM & YA ABA ABDILLAH

ZEINAB AND SULEIMANI ARE DANCING ON THE GRAVES OF WAHABI INVADERS

It's an industry, do you want to put those poor voice over actors out of work, Lanka?

>EVERY INCH INSHALLAH
EVERY INCHALLAH

I am the kashmiri

6/6

>EVERY INCH

>a american
>a
Expected

hys

youtube.com/watch?v=Tex9vqESHrs
liberty report livestream
>Ducks Lining Up: Saudi, Israeli, US Moves On Iran, Lebanon

If I want BASED Memes, I come to r/sg, but if I want the news, I go to
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/
Visit us today!

why watch this when I can watch Colbert on Conan talking about his trip to the PeePee room