How can nordicucks criticize black wewuzzers when they literally do the same thing with respect to Greco-Romans?

How can nordicucks criticize black wewuzzers when they literally do the same thing with respect to Greco-Romans?

>inb4 muh blonde roman emperor infrographic
Northern Italians had higher rates of blondism just as today and it's well documented that hair dyeing was rampant as well as using Germanic wigs which shows that dark hair was the norm much like Modern Italians.

>much moor/arab mixture
Nope, genetic analysis shows that mixture throughout Italy is a whopping 1.1% overall and the highest regional one being 3.8% which without very heavy selection, is nowhere near enough to affect phenotype.

>inb4 muh blonde Greek heroes
Blondism was a minority but prized exotic trait. Genetic analysis shows that dark hair was the most common type as far back as Minoan and Mycenaean times and that there is no evidence of turkish mixture contrary to Sup Forums memes

Western Civilization was founded by people who looked no different than modern Greeks and Italians. Largely swarthy and dark-haired.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hb8em
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/b_FoWUzfKoo6FArHZ1BhdQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_muo0u9OKzMozpHpgj3CRA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ignore sodomite (pagan) orders.

I acknowledge that mixture. Again, that's not enough to affect phenotype without heavy selection. It certainly hasn't affected appearance; they've been swarthy since antiquity.

I like how peoples views here are shaped by memes like your pic as opposed to thorough analysis of sources.

I think I ruined he fun by pre-emptively shutting down their memes so now they have nothing to say

they never had anything to say

Fun to see this shill post everyday.
...and its from a fucking burger,

Or maybe nobody cares about your shillshit.

noone here pretends to be roman, retard

>I acknowledge that mixture
no need
archive.is/Hb8em

save the link and post it every time a butthurt snownigger chimps out and posts that pic

yet everyone pretends that whites built civilization when in reality they destroyed it (downfall of Rome)

To be fair, it's only delusional Varg-like snowniggers and stormfags who go on about wewuzzing. Majority of Nords are bros

aryan =/= white

italians are white
they arent aryan

germans are white
they arent aryan

white is an umbrella term for people of european ancestry, we didnt invent civilization, but like all other white nations, we helped develope it much more than any other nations with a different race majority.

germans are aryan*

Indeed, nordic skinned folk would not have been able to work in the fields all day or do manual labor outside in southern climates. Meds can quickly tan, nords get sunstrokes and cancer

Because even though it was founded by Mediterraneans it was carried throughout the medieval ages by the descendants of those barbarian tribes inducted into the Empire.

But why the Nordaboos are taking credit for this is beyond me, since those faggots spent more time raping and pillaging monasteries and coastal towns before they actually started contributing to Western civilization.

Niggers on the other hand are completely fucking delusional and have only ever been involved with Egypt as slave labor.

you mean caucasian
"white" isn't used when it comes to science. It's a modern term and I use it like it's used (pink-ochre light skin)

when people say "white" they mean people like saxons, celts etc
not meds

>have only ever been involved with Egypt as slave labor
So they're the real jews according to the bible?

Stop the D&C shilling, some snowniggers are not representative of our European family

I like meds and I am a Nord :) Nords and Meds should be friends and gas non-Evropeans

>implying Sup Forums would consider these people white

Literally no one aside from a few Varg fans believes that. Get out more and be less butthurt

>whites built Roman and Greece
>Fuck Italians, Spanards and Greeks though, they aren't white
I see this posted constantly. This is blatently wrong, Italians built Rome, The Greeks built Greece, the Age of Exploration was ushered in by Spain and Portugal. Without Southern Europeans whites would have been utterly irrelevant throughout 99% of human history right up until three centuries ago. Asia would have achieved more, the America's achieved more, India fucking achieved more. Without us you would have lagged behind Arabs in the Medieval Ages.

Until what in historical terms might as well be yesterday the Mediterranean race was basically carrying Europe.

To me it looks like the Nordics are most proud of their achievements and success of toady than we wuzzing some old times.

Non-meds are subhumans
"family" doesn't mean shit because it's not true
we have nothing in common with them

The American anthropologist J.L. Angel calculated in 1944, after a careful examination of the skulls of ancient Greece, that the Nordic predominantly constituted around 27 percent of the Greek population during the classical era. However, Angel is much concentrated in the area of Attica, i.e., the state of Athens, the Piraeus port, etc., where there was a strong foreign presence through trade and slavery. In other areas the Nordic aspect should have been more strongly represented, especially in territories that formed ponds of pure Hellenic blood and where there was no immigration from North African and Oriental slaves. Generalizing, the poet Bacchylides describes the Spartan youth as blonde, coinciding with another poet, Tyrtaeus of Sparta. Later Dicaearchus described the Thebans on the same terms.

Aelian was a Roman rhetoric teacher of the second to third century A.D. who wrote in Greek. His most important writings were De Natura Animalium (Περὶ Ζῴων Ἰδιότητος) and Varia Historia (Ποιkίλη Ἱστορία). It is in the latter (Book XII, Chapter XIV) that he refers to Alexander the Great's hair color and says it was yellow, according to this translation:
>"They say that the most amiable and beautiful amongst the Greeks was Alcibiades; amongst the Romans, Scipio. It is reported also that Demetrius Poliorcetes contended in Beauty. They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow; yet they say there was something stern in his countenance.

autism

prove me wrong
protip: you can't

sup

>damn whites built everything in history
>mediterraneans aren't white though
This is we wuzzing. You can't say mediterraneans aren't white without we wuzzing because most everything Europeans achieved throughout history was done by mediterraneans. It's only recently, a blip in historical terms, that this isn't true. If mediterraneans aren't white it throws a wrench into all if white supremacy since it argues whites were conquered and dominated by non-white southern europeans and did nothing for the majority of history until, what is basically, yesterday.

>when you realize nu-meds are just mongrelized shitskin hybrids trying to steal the glory of the ancient Nordic Greek Aryan blonde/red-headed gods
Pathetic.

Celts, Ancient Romans (pre-republic period), The ruling castes of ancient Greece and Vedic India, Northern Iranians, Germanics, Slavs, Illyrians, Thracians, Dacians, and Baltics (with the exception of Estonia) are Aryan.

Don't remember saying that mediterraneans aren't white. I wouldn't even matter they are the ones who built modern society. I have never understood why would they even care what their skin color is.

wrong

>using strawman in every single sentence
>"You're not white" thread
>Liberal tier meme "I'm silly!"
Sage

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/b_FoWUzfKoo6FArHZ1BhdQ/

albanian cockroach

trash list you flag hiding shitskin

D&C thread.

>all these clearly mediterranean societies were aryan when they were at the height of their power, not because of any evidence, but because my narrative dies without it
Literally no different then nigs claiming Egypt was black. Quit being in denial about basic history just because you can't handle being occupied by a superior race slightly more tanned than you. Besides aryans have hardly accomplished anything. At least the etetnal Anglo has the Industrial Revolution and the British Empire to boast about.

I'm an American. I take pride in my American ancestors. The old world is great, but we have our own identity.

>come across something you can't disprove
>OMFG D&C SHILLS

nobody will miss you when you go extinct, cumskins

>jews are subhuman
>you can tell by their complete domination of white culture, global economics, law, government and the sciences

All power leads back to Rome, you could have prevented this.

A large Majority of my ancestors were Italians. Fuck off faggot.

actually Athens was Nordic (Sparta might have been a different race), they coloured thier statues and description of Roman emperors shows that 70% of them were Nordic

MIND=BLOWN

All Europeans including Nordics have SSA admixture, not only Meds, it's ancient admixture from the Mesolithic Natufians.

Greek/Italian masterrace here

builder of civilizations

At least you admit what you're, kike.

Goths (east germanic people) are responsible for the downfall of Rome

>be german
>destroy europe
checks out

it wasnt slavshit

Nobel Prizes =/= Science

Everything you said was a massive massive exaggeration

Einstein was a kike tho

its a meme prize

and his teacher was a Greek

Aryans are Slavs.

Hey, look - another race thread posted by an american.

Angel didn't say that, what a distortion.

>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel [6] who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present “racial continuity in Greece is striking.” Buxton [30] who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks “possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].”

>The presence of individuals which approximate the Nordic subrace is minimal, and does not exceed 4-6% even in the most depigmented groups of Greece. More frequent are individuals which approximate the Alpine race of Central Europe. These reach up to 20-30% of some groups and are often blended with more southern racial types. Poulianos’ conclusions of Greek continuity are not simply the wishful thinking of a modern Greek. In a critical review of his book [53], J. Lawrence Angel states that “Poulianos is correct in pointing out ... that there is complete continuity genetically from ancient to modern times.”

>f-fuck off kike
Are you fags completely incapable of explaining this discrempency? I'm not seeing an attempt to respond. The best response I ever seem to get is "muh nepotism" but that just raises the question jews initially got power and opens the door for nogs to make thr same argument towards whites.

Racially speaking so was Oppenheimer

I will never understand why anyone would want to claim the legacy of an empire of slavers and pedophiles, tyrants and murderers. Italians and Greeks can have it, it would give me no satisfaction.

>slavers and pedophiles, tyrants and murderers
britain

>Greek teacher
no surprise here

forgot about him kek

that is correct

Nice strawman

Sage

>examination of the skulls of ancient Greece, that the Nordic predominantly constituted around 27 percent of the Greek population during the classical era

we must keep in mind that Anciet Greece had Nation-cities, as opossed to Greek nation of today. those Nation-cities (polises) went to war with each other...my guess is that Athenians were more Nordic, while Sparta were bix nood.

pic rel is Alexander

countered you subhuman

trash
you slavic subhuman

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_muo0u9OKzMozpHpgj3CRA/

albanian subhuman

Nice cherrypicking but her is what empire evidence shows.

>Statues sometimes show traces of pigmentation; this includes different pigment types and is not uniform, representing the different hair colors among Greeks. Manzelli in a study of polychromatic Archaic Greek statuary [43] records an incidence of only 2% of yellow hair.(f) Manzelli also records that eye colors were black, “red,” and brown in the majority of surviving examples, with only a single example having green eyes. Mary Stieber [47] who studied the appearance of archaic statues of young women called korai also concludes that despite the presence of light hair in some examples, “it remains a fact that yellow hair is a rarity; for this reason alone it is tempting to infer that the percentage of its occurrence in female statues on the Acropolis is largely a reflection of its occurrence in real life.”

>The German art historian, Winckelmann [16] discusses extensively the Greek beauty ideal. The low forehead, luxurious curly hair, straight nose in continuity to the nose, large eyes and ovoid faces described by the author are typical of Southern Europe, contrasting with the small eyes, high forehead, angular features and straight hair typical of more northern climes.

*empirical

Nobody needs to explain you the argument that has been repeated for over 5 years but blurred because of the ridiculous amount of faggots that come here daily.
I.e. you
Lurk more, I'm tired of you faggots.

I don't understand this pic. It shows that Finland and Lithuania are somewhat similar but sweden is nowhere even though we have been mixing with them for centuries?

Nice, job. Leaving out the hundreds, if not thousands, of castles scattered across all of Europe. Even Scandinavia has castles and other architectual marvels.

flag hiding subhuman

>it wasnt slavshit
>trash
>you slavic subhuman

WOW. why are you so salty?

>Manzelli also records that eye colors were black, “red,” and brown in the majority of surviving examples, with only a single example having green eyes.

polis. polises werent a nation state.

amen, brother

I'll just leave this here, a meticulous record of the pigmentation of the early roman emperors.

>inb4 some dusky black eyed curly haired wop says flavum means brown.
>inb4 denies source even though source sources ancient contemperary sources
>inb4 wop posts paintining of paintings and pottery of random turboblebs and slaves

We're talking about the romans, the elites. ie: the people who actually made rome great. Its like posting a nigger who lived in america and saying niggers made america great

hardly any study includes both Norwegians and Swedes as they are pretty much the same people, Swedes would probably plot between Norway and Lithuania

because you post trash you slavic subhuman

this list is trash you flag hiding shitskin

I know a half swede Finn and he looks 100% finn
khan genes are superior

believing that the people that made that statue were also completely blind and could only paint with one tone of yellow and one tone of green

washing out colors can be achieved with water - undetectable by your machines - and darkening with coal - could be missed as not part of the painting

but basically you are trying to imply that they were freaks of sculpting with anatomy clothing etc, but had a real problem using color

even MOSAICS had more shading than the statue shown here

if someone can use pebbles to make shading you think they just threw ochra on there at 100% using the bucket in photoshop?

cumskins STILL think they can compete
I pity them

I doubt Greek would be able to differentiate between finn and a swede.

Try to use some science, guys. Athenians were Attic and claimed to be autochthonic, born from the dirt of Attica.

Spartans were Doric and claimed to be descendants of migrants who settled the Peloponnese some time between the Mycenaen collapse and the return of writing.

The cities of Asia Minor were Ionian and claimed to have migrated from Greece proper during the Mycenaean era.

Aeolics were northern Greeks who settled the northern Asia Minor cities in the late Greek Dark Age.

Macedonians said they were not Greek, but their language appears to be related, either indicating that they had bordered the Greeks as long as the Greeks had lived in Greece or were distant cousins of the Greeks who mixed with Thracians.

Still it makes no sense to show Lithuania closer than Finns and Swedes.

>he fell for the fingol meme
Swedes and Finns look very similar. I don't think you've seen any other Nordic people than the ones you clean tables for at your local tourist resort, Georgios.

>some dusky black eyed curly haired wop says flavum means brown
no but the quote is incomplete, the full one is "capillum leviter inflexum et subflavum" which is simply not "blonde"
moreover, it cowardly excludes how Suetonius explicitly describes Augustus, a patrician, as tanned

>denies source even though source sources ancient contemperary sources
most of those sources are not contemporary, thanks for showing you niggers don't even bother reading what you post
Malalas lived many many centuries after those people lived, when the west Empire had already collapsed, and he wasn't even European

Not an argument, non-argument subhuman.

Good shit OP, this meme needs to fucking die. Greeks are by and large the same as those who existed in ancient times according to genetic analysis using ancient remains.

Here is source from a real person and not endless shitposting

Finally, we may observe that in the fourth-century AD, the physician and sophist Adamantios, described the “true Greek” thus:

“Wherever the Hellenic and Ionic race has been kept pure, we see proper tall men of fairly broad and straight build, neatly made, of fairly light skin and blond; the flesh is rather firm, the limbs straight, the extremities well made. The head is of middling size, and moves very easily; the neck is strong, the hair somewhat fair, and soft, and a little curly; the face is rectangular, the lips narrow, the nose straight, and the eyes bright, piercing, and full of light; for of all nations the Greek has the fairest eyes.” [Günther (1927) 157.]

you mean the BBC and British Parliament NOW right?

regarding Swedes, I can't even say if they're male of female anymore

I can identify a Finn relatively easily (tinder helped too)

why not? from what I've seen Scandinavians have a decently larger amount of neolithic European farmer ancestry compared to Finno-Balts, so it's not surprising at all they plot more southwest compared to you