Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/387023/is-hillary-clinton-the-jewish-scapegoat-of-our-time/
insidehighered.com/views/2017/08/24/forms-anti-semitism-are-steadily-increasing-higher-education-essay
lilith.org/blog/author/helene-meyers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well if you mean to say she's a witch who sure be burned at the stake, then maybe.

But that's a bit anti-semetic of you. It's not about her religion. It's about her treason. You can't actually be a scapegoat when you are personally guilty of the crimes everyone wants you punishe for.

Sup Forums BTFO

I do not see her persisting
actually, I do not see her at all after she cancelled NYC fireworks show that was supposed to be victory celebration

Why are all Australians retarded?

no... we win.

Let's see if we can get them to name more Jew stereotypes. All this does is draw attenyion to their illegal, or otherwise objectionable activities.

DESU m8, what the fuck would you do stranded on an island where everything wants to kill you, from the wildlife to the government.

yes.

>don't attack Clinton for her criminal activities goy! it's anuddah shoah!!

>multiple people criticize shillary, a non-jew, for multiple, legitimate reasons that can often differ
>this rando kike internalizes it all as personal slights
go figure.

forward.com/opinion/387023/is-hillary-clinton-the-jewish-scapegoat-of-our-time/

If you mean should she be put in a camp, gassed and then lampshaded then, yes, yes she is.

She is an enemy of the state and will soon be exposed.

This.
OP is a faggot.

Their ancestors were criminals dumb enough to get caught by English police,

>Social theorist Zygmant Bauman, who had to flee Poland twice — first from the Nazis, then the Polish Communist Party — has written about the importance of understanding “the Jew as a concept” in Western thought. Conceptual “Jews” are not identical with real or “empirical Jews,” which is why anti-Semitic memes can attach themselves to anyone, even non-Jews.

>As Bauman writes in his essay “Allosemitism: Premodern, Modern, Postmodern,” “the Jews were the most obvious dumping ground for otherwise disparate class-bound and nation-bound anxieties.”

Am I being trolled?

The Jews are running out of tricks and lies.

They're so desperate, they've begun "ironically" outing themselves. But nobody understands irony, thanks to the fluoride.

Sometimes it's hard to tell if a journalist is Jewish or insane.

>But nobody understands irony, thanks to the fluoride.

Hill ain't Jewish..... is she? Fuck, I don't even know anymore. The whole world is fucked beyond belief.

>Hill ain't Jewish..... is she?
No. This is just another example of people decrying the evils of the world, and guilty jews not being able to keep their cool.

Much like how any discussion of shady cabals of nation killers is labeled antisemitic by kikes who internalize the concept.

wew this bitch is a goldmine.
insidehighered.com/views/2017/08/24/forms-anti-semitism-are-steadily-increasing-higher-education-essay

wat

KICKED

OUT

OF

COUNTRIES

What the fuck are they doing? Why are they comparing Jews to a money-grubbing political opportunist globalist sow like Hillary? How is this beneficial to them?

Why do Jews keep shooting themselves in the foot every time they have the upper hand?

Hopefully the Jews follow suit

We all are.

No but her daughter's a half-Jew.

>tfw J*ws are a practical joke

kek

Probably because they don't want goyim reading the Talmud.

No,that would be blacks.

shitpost irrespective of truth

Something was posted on Sup Forums once, suggesting she has Jewish ancestry from back aways. I don't remember much else about it.

My god, we've achieved levels of butthurt so great that the Jew is naming itself

Nah, it's the golem out of control problem.

To quote Barf from Spaceballs: "funny, she doesn't look [Jew]ish!"

>2017
>getting paid by hillary's publicist to write garbage

loving every laugh

why can't they just make more barfs and be happy

I see their end game now.

They want to change the word Jewish so it's like nigga.

A sacred cow that only they can say it. If you say it, that's racist.

>she writes for Lilith
oh boy
lilith.org/blog/author/helene-meyers/
>At the preview of Menashe at the Manhattan JCC last Thursday, director Joshua Weinstein expressed his tongue-in-cheek hope that the title character, a Hasidic widower who wants to raise his son without remarrying, will become the second most famous Jew today (the first, of course, being Ivanka Trump). Already reviews of the film are lauding the universality found in the particular. As a lover and critic of Jewish American cinema, I eagerly anticipated Menashe. A U.S. made Yiddish-language film—how much more Jewy can we get? But after watching the film, I couldn’t shake the feeling that what is being presented as universality is really old time misogyny.

>Renee Rabinowitz’s legal triumph reminded me of the Jewish feminist anguish that I experienced on an El Al flight several years ago.

>I was critically warned not to watch ABC’s remake of “Dirty Dancing”. But I’m a Jewish feminist film critic, so I don’t simply follow directions. I also know that remakes are notoriously and often unfairly judged only in relation to the idolized original. So I wanted to see for myself the 2017 reinterpretation of this iconic 1987 film about a Jewish smart girl who discovers that she has a body as well as a mind.
>Thank the Goddess, I didn’t watch it with commercials on Wednesday night, but I did give in to movie masochism over the Memorial Day weekend, courtesy of Hulu.

>Let’s face it: the U.S. today is looking a lot like Mitzrahim, the narrow straits of Egypt from which the Israelites needed to be liberated. Jews and Muslims increasingly feel the binds of anti-Semitism and Islamophobia. Legislators are trying to turn bathroom stalls and doctors’ offices into new borders to police. The Statue of Liberty weeps as the Trump administration tries to make deportations, bans, and walls the law of the land.

They have been. For generations. Even under the worst consequences like slavery and genocide. What's your excuse for being so cranky, daddy issues?

Hillary's other book is coming out soon.
she's been writing in it for decades
names, dates, photos

she's taking taking preorders at $10M each

Harvey Weinstein literally hired Mossad agents to spy on, trick, and blackmail US journalists and his female gentile victims, yet accusations of dual loyalties among US Jewry, and their Hidden Hand, are deemed offensive and pure fantasy by Jewish "intellectuals" in NYC, where Weinstein ran his spying operation. Ironically this only further unites and awakens US gentiles to this seismic conflict of interest and deep rooted bias.

Harvey Weinstein, likely the most influential donor to the DNC for the Clintons and Obama. Surely we can't speculate that Weinstein used Mossad's private spy service Black Cube to do the same infiltration of political enemies to the Clintons, as a favor.

Hillary Clinton, whose personal hit woman Debbie Wasserman Schulz is on the board of Hadassah, the largest Zionist group in North America. Schultz who threatened DC's sheriff on camera, who colluded with a Pakistani national to tap the communications of Congress in election season, a Pakistani whose relative was a Mossad asset according to the NYT. Clinton, whose top aide's husband is a Jewish pedophile, and yet both Clinton and Huma proclaim to be feminists. Clinton, whose daughter's father in law in a Jewish felon guilty of insanely malicious financial crimes. Clinton, whose infamous husband has multiple flight logs with young girls aboard Jewish pedo Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express and pedo Virgin island Little Saint James, alongside Jewish Zionist superlawyer Alan Dershowitz.

Jewish Americans, the tide is turning. Don't blame us, blame your fucking selves

t. A former Democrat with formerly deeply instilled Jewish empathy

The jewish Daily Forward always surprises me, sometimes it looks as if it was a satiric website made by Anglin or someone like that.
I guess the jews just know the goyim aren't going to read it but it's still weird.

Holy fuck, all that complaining, gushing out like period blood at a tampax protest.

Also
>Dirty Dancing is about a Jewish girl's sexual awakening and embrace of her body
Who knew? This is my Mom's favorite movie lol. I knew that actress from DD and Ferris Bueller's sister was Jewish, but didn't realize Jewish feminists saw DD as a raison d'être. Is Ferris Bueller supposed by a kike? What's the hidden message in the movie? Ben Stein plays a nasally Jewish teacher, but beyond that I'm lost.

>Lilith
>Jezebel
>MiraMax
>Jacobite
It's so annoying how they dogwhistle to Jewish myths in their company titles and logos. Eagerly awaiting a Disney JAPrincess named Esther Goldylox.

I thought Sanders was the Jewish one.

Same could be said for the Jews though.
What a loaded question.

remove "Jewish", replace with "Muslim", remove "Scape" and remember what they're good for before tossing under a bus.

Whatever it is you do in a penal colony, presumably.

jew deflecting attention. us muslims are savage monsters that will be removed but we don't control shit

or hitler

Who is... Or was Al Waleed Bin Talal?

(((saudis))) are jewish puppets and not muslim. Only muslim are followers of the esteemed leader Erdogan and the Muslim brotherhood

>Erdogan
He's a good boy, he'll save Europe.