So, how long until the Warhammer community follows the likes of Marvel and Magic and is overrun by SJWs?

So, how long until the Warhammer community follows the likes of Marvel and Magic and is overrun by SJWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

geekdad.com/2017/08/games-workshop-representation/
peta.org.uk/blog/peta-warhammer-fur-free/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 years

Isn't that already happening

It won't happen given that GW doesn't even listen to its own fan base, let alone a fringe group of screeching harpies

I want them to add new sisters of battle and female imperial guard options.

These two things are canon, so it's fine.

If they buckle and make female space marines i'll firebomb my local store(s)

This. GW does whatever the fuck it wants ignoring even own lore and basic logic.

This. I remember reading not long ago about introducing diversity in wh40k.

geekdad.com/2017/08/games-workshop-representation/

What will you do if they make female primarchs?

Call it a day.

A lot of 40K fans and even outside harpy feminists don't seem to realise that the imperium is diverse as fuck.

Entire worlds can consist of multitudes of races and peoples, worlds of different cultures and lifestyles all under one imperial banner.

The issue is they look at a superficial layer, they don't look at how the Eldar culture is men and women equally, womena and men of equal power and such, nono.

They don't look at the Imperial guard, how canonically there can be entirely female regiments, or even 50/50 male to female regiments, all the way to a more typical all male regiments.

No, they look at the space marines, they see how they're all "battle brothers" with male primarchs and entirely male heroes with male focused horus heresy with a male emperor.

They scrape the surface and then complain, and it's fucking absurd.

>it's like when PETA complained about the fur pelts on the space wolves, without looking into the fact that trying to kill a fenrisian wolf is literally a rite of passage and something fucking insane for even a superhuman space marine to achieve.

Same thing.

Primarchs, and Space marines all use the genetic material of the Emperor himself.

Unlike delusional trannies, if you have male genetics you're a male. end of.

You can't suddenly make a female supersoldier of the emperor's male genes.

The reason being that many nerds are BETA af. Personally I'm in the same boat as you op. I love these games and it's full of nothing but cucks who can't handle the fact that my made up country is a facist state against dwarves and assume I'm a hard racist or something when I DM some D&D. The community has always been a little sjw buts really picked up lately.

Have FAITH in your SPIRITUAL LIEGE, MATT WARD the GREATEST asset to the IMPERIUM. There is no way he will allow the forces of Chaos to sink their wretched talons into Warhammer.

Peta got pissy about WH40K space wolves wearing fur in the grim darkness of the future so he added them to the lore
peta.org.uk/blog/peta-warhammer-fur-free/

I already know this and i wish i have a way to bring this up to feminsits, but other than that.

DEATH KORPS OF KRIEG ALL DAY EVERY DAY NIGGA.

Pretty much all this. It's hilarious how Fucking stupid a lot of these feminists SJW fags are. What's annoying is most Warhammer fans though go screeching if you happen to question it, because they are beta nerd faggots who are just as bad as SJWs who scream about going "back to Sup Forums" the moment you say an obvious forced diversity is dumb.

>what is Sister of battle
>what are Salamanders
>what is Slaanesh

This is incredibly gay and beta, I'll give it 6 months no memes required.

GW is dead since Age of Sigmar ruined Fantasy forever

Salamanders aren't fucking black though you FUCKING SCRUB.

Fuck me with a rake, I hate you Alfabusa blowing faggots so much.

Salamanders are caucasian features, but their skin is literally pitch black.

They're not niggers

they are literally - using the word LITERALLY correctly here - black.

Not brown

black.

Christ alive.

Holy shit, that's hilarious

i give them 6 months

>pic unrelated

Female soldiers in Warhammer is the most obscene bullshit. You have a setting in which mankind barely survived annihilation by treating its men as muscle-pigs and its women as reproduction factories, then gained a footing on the world stage by making genetically engineered super soldiers. In spite of all of this, you still somehow have female soldiers coming out of the woodwork for no reason. Fucking 120 pound girls standing next to 10 foot tall space marines. So stupid.

you guys are all colossal whiny faggots and hope we get a trans primearc or some stupid shit so you feel even more alienated

considering that the Y chromosome (male) is actually only one of a pair of chromosomes, with the other being the X chromosome (female), it technically is possible to create a female from the emperors genes (two Y chromosomes together don't exist).
of course this would then be a direct daughter of the emperor and would definitely affect the universal power balance.

but of course the whole thought exercise is moot without the will of the emperor. thus if they introduce female primarchs it is because it is the will of the emperor.

Goddess-Empress leading the Sisters Of Battle comes out 2018, just in time for World Women’s Day.

It's a community that's based around customising your own figures and has all the old rule books available for free as PDF. Work out how any change people don't like is going to go over.

>Fucking 120 pound girls standing next to 10 foot tall space marines.
They aren't, though. They're specifically meatshields. They're on the line because it doens't take strength or skill to shine a flashlight at an Ork waaagh. They just have to have enough of them at once to win, or to slow them down until the astartes get there. Or to drown them in blood.

Probably never. Marvel exists to secure the rights to make movies from the IP and magic is owned by Hasbro and makes shit tons of money. Warhammer/ 40k is all GW have and they aren't anywhere as big as Disney or Hasbro. They can't take the financial hit from the inevitable consumer backlash. Secondly minis need a lot of investment on the part of the consumer. comics and cards don't.

Because money talks, and fans screech. Marvel and DC ignored their own fans as well, but listened once the blackmailing, threats, and artifically created scandals started pressuring them.