How come Sup Forums doesn't talk about based jones? he's literally leading the fight against the globalists

how come Sup Forums doesn't talk about based jones? he's literally leading the fight against the globalists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N_khFQq7hk
youtu.be/JoOxCMAc03M
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p5vzmZJINgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he’s autistic fake news

Because he's controlled opposition.

after false flagging himself with coffee goblin, no one should ever give him attention

Because he stopped doing interesting videos ages ago like bohemian grove, and now sold out and is boring and just talks about muh globalists and democrats, forgetting back when it was all about the secret societies n shit

used to like him until he started giving (((red pill black))) a platform

Since nobody has said it yet: he won't name the Jew even though he's well aware of the truth. His ex-wife was a kike and his CIA parents were likely kikes too.

Why the fuck are you here, faggot? Go take your HRT and fuck off.

The problem with conspiracy theorists, is they're on the right campus, in the right ball park. People do indeed want to fuck you over and control you.

But unfortunately, the conspiracy theorist is way out in left field somewhere of said ballpark of correct campus, chasing irrational space lizards and this November 9th's 1050% certain it's gonna happen certainty of the controlling elite's upcoming takeover of everyone definitely coming up for realzors, and they know for absolute certain it's going to happen by the means of eating babies to appease satan in a black false flag that activates your brain microchips to collapse the economy and install a one world government, xenu did 9/11 buy my water filter.

It's retard like this why the right can't unite. You are literally repeating leftwing propaganda, if you'd ever watched a single episode of the alex jones show you would know that space lizards and the like are rarely, if ever, discussed.

They are crucifying Pewdiepie for casually mentioning them, you think Joens could get away with naming them? Don't be delusional. He would be literally assassinated, if not thrown in jail or something like that.

Nobody was talking to you cuck

People always call him a meme but they would never be able to talk as eloquently as this

youtube.com/watch?v=3N_khFQq7hk

Calls jones autistic fake news.. on Sup Forums

OK.

>water filter and supplement salesman
>based

ITS OVER FOR THE GLOBALISTS!!

He is a faggot.

I know he can't, but it's the reason why Sup Forums doesn't talk about him much. His rants are full of half-truths and his mostly an actor.

he's*

he has been put in a precarious place of cheerleading for Trump. Its the worst his show has been in a long time.

This.

>a fucking rick and morty gif

He wouldn't get assassinated but his career would be utterly nuked to the ground and he would never be able to get any job again.

>EU done by 2020

Hail Trump.

>Not funded by special interests
>sells supplements and water filters to support station
Have you ever considered kys??

This guy says one valuable thing and Allen's the other 59 minutes of his show pissing into the wind. Leading what fight?

he's useful

that would also make him a kike then

He literally admitted that his persona is an act.

>getting your news from a water filter merchant

Yes. Partly why he won't take the step.

You must be new here faggot.

anyone with a brain knows it's just a show/character... it's like watching pro wrestling, nothing wrong with watching it and calling the matches "fights", but you know it's a circus.

He's Sup Forumss anchorman. We don't need to talk about him. Virtually everybody in this thread doesn't know him, or wants to place a wedge between a free people and a free anchorman. He's not perfect, but would Sup Forums rather watch him or CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS and ABC? For the most part we don't fall for the wedges.

Yeah, in custody court in an attempt to keep his kids, which he lost for redpilling them and having a bitch wife
Kek

When Alex Jones was a bit younger (a decade ago and previous) he actually DID name the Jew routinely but that has long since stopped. I do not know why but figured it's worth mentioning regardless.

You guys really don't know what a Jew looks like, huh?

Stop snorting brain force supplements

Harrison Ford is gay. What do you mean by this, queer?

because you have to be high or on meds to start falling for his brand of conspiracy-theory entertainment???

(((Alex Jones)))

BUY MY VITAMINS

There’s a clip on youtube of alex jones talking to david icke - at first, icke was talking about all his whacky shit- but at the end of the video, icke called out the jew, right one jones’ show. He also called out the jew in his recent video about weinstein.

youtu.be/JoOxCMAc03M

The reptilian shit is garbage though

>weeaboo trash talking shit.
Neck yourself.

or is it?

Has pro-russian eurasianist Dugin on his show, sucks Putin's balls, blames (((globalists))), but nevar actually exposes them and sells some dubious crap online.He is also annoyingly stupid. I can rarely force myself to listen to him - the retardedness is painfully cringy.

>falling for the controled opposition jew

Alex, we need you to be more professional bro. And ease up on the water filtro. Sell some fun shit that's not only appealing to Texans. Books on real philosophy maybe.

If Alex names the Jew on air he will commit seppuku with 2 greatswords to the back of the head

You're on an anime forum dishit.

We need a based, christian joe rogan.

Wait, was the coffee goblin staged?

He's literally a fucking alcoholic mongrel in super-vitality overdrive.
Remember just a few days ago:
He unironically was shilling against the paradise papers because muh Soros muh Ford foundation completely ignoring the fact that these papers actually expose the muh ebbil globalists he fights against.
Nah, he is either a plant or simply cashing in, no doubt about that.

Alex Jones is about 5% useful information and 95% noise. Sure that's better than the MSM but my time is better spent elsewhere.

nicely put and checked

Him and his faggot goons have been lurking here for stories since #PissForEquality.

I was neutral on him before that but now he's buzzfeed tier on that fact alone.

Never was a fan of Bill Hicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

well for one he is an agent provocateur that works for stratfor.

his main goal is to make right wing folks look unhinged.

based PSY OP merchant

addendum:
"Every key person happens to be jewish" 1:45

hi alex

You wanna know why I don't talk about Alex Jones and the Infowars.
>BREATHES IN
Well I'll tell ya...
>dead air for three seconds
>BREATHES IN DEEPER
CAUSE IM A MAN.
>rips off shirt
I'M ALIIIIIVE
>begins pounding chest
I GOT.... BLOOOOOOD IN THESE VEINS
>starts to turn into a tomato
AND I'LL TELL YA
>eats some chili without offering guest any