Is this the most redpilled game ever ?

Is this the most redpilled game ever ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>main character is an illegal immigrant

san andreas es n1

Nah, San Andreas is and GTA V are better by all measures.

Hey Niko its your cousin Roman lets go bowling

Well, he removed kebab.

For the oldfags, Silent Hunter III Grey Wolves Mod and IL-2 1946 HSFX mod. Great games to play the Reich.

>predicted the FEMA abuse and overreach
Deus Ex was truly /ourgame/

No

>cant understand a single thing the jamacan niggers are saying
>turn on the captions
>its literal fucking jibberish so I'm left wondering what the fuck they're saying

No. It's not even close to even being redpilled at that.

Retard alert

It's my favorite GTA game. I started playing this yesterday after a few years. I like the game more than GTA V

The most redpill game ever is going to be Kingdom Come Deliverance

True first mission of the game is to kill subhuman a*banian m*slim gipsy pigs

big american diddies :DDD

Shit taste

No but it had the best driving physics of all GTAs by far. V was made for the new generations that need auto aim for everything.

San Andreas was most entertaining story wise due to niggers, Vice also good due to Cubans.

Yes...

> Immigrant arrives to escape crime from his country and follow the American dream. But the greedy and cut throat nature of the american dream ensures that in the end, everyone fucks everyone else over.. The innocent die first and the heartless remain as the victors. The capitalist greed causes betrayal after betrayal even among the thickest of blood (Dmitri betraying Faustin, his Russian Mafia sworn brother) and Niko realizes that the dream is to have people digging each others graves and their own ... As quickly as possible in the name of money

>Has a Jewish boss who buys the stolen diamonds from the bikers , Jew shekel meming

>Cop has hitman murdering lawyers and criminals alike .. (Francis mcreary)

>proves that a life of crime doesn't pay

>Nihilistic empty ending where Niko realized his objective but fails to find any meaning or closure

Mario games are redpilled for the European setting and human characters that have white European racial features (blue eyes, blonde hair, red hair)

planet niggers? mmm ya thats the future

fpbp

kek

o wait i thought that was V. my bad

>No but it had the best driving physics of all GTAs by far.

It also has better ragdoll physics, better melee, and a better story. The hand to hand combat in GTA V is absolutely garbage.

Why would it be?

EU4 is pretty redpilled though.

>redpilled
Not really, but it's the turning point just before vidya started a steep decline that degenerated it into a fully pozzed medium.
The high water mark.

GTA5 was way more redpilled.
>had a show making fun of liberals, the counterpart to the one making fun of conservatives
>made fun of soyboys with their bean bag chairs
>made fun of worker unions
>has more niggers nigging
GTA4 felt blind by comparison

In some ways, yes. Niko at first despises American culture and doesn't want to assimilate. Then he stares long enough into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and he learns to love America because it's the only country so prosperous that even its criminality is lucrative and the only country where he can escape his past instead of stagnating as a hitman.

This is echoed in his words to Pegorino being "welcome to America", the same words spoken to him by Roman.

Not to mention the way in which New York is heavily gang segregated, showing the realities of multiculturalism.

>And brings in crime
It's very accurate.

>main character is an illegal immigrant who gets away with killing innocent people on a daily basis

DEUS EX
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

>main character is a s*rbian
Anyway niko actually makes a point on how he is a fucking maníac coming to do nothing but harm and he deserves a bullet in the head if you date the nigger lawyer chick. But niko its a fucking hiprocate

Sure, roman we would bowling together I pick you up in 1 hour

This.

It took me so long to get used to that. Entertaining as could be and thoroughly disappointed when V was a lot easier. The driving alone made the game for me. Crappy soundtrack though and the map sucked a little.

>Grand theft auto 4
>Gears of War
>Halo 3
>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Those were the golden years.

FFXIV. This scene about refugees the guy he is talking to said "I worried these refugees will come and cause a lot of crime", and picture guy say the refugees came to this city cause it's know for being rich (muh gibs).

its the only GTA i can take seriously, only red dead redemption was darker than this game.
>i cried when John died and im not ashamed about it

Roman could be the origin of Spurdo Sparde

>So this, is the mansion ?
>The mansion is coming

SA is still my all time fave. Just got it on steam the other week just to play Zero and Wu Zi's missions again. That sound track is the best out of all GTAs. The only game better...red dead

My great grandfather got fooled with the same trick, don't laugh

>Spurdo Sparde
Ebin Benis Bärle
:DDDDDDDDD

> Flag
Kek!

>GTA V better than IV or Vice City
Holy shit your taste is bad

the real red pill

Post the original:

This so much. GTA IV driving physics was a ton of fun. I was disappointed when I first played GTA V with the arcade-like physics. I've tried mods for GTA V that make it a little better, but I bought the game through Steam which forces updates and mods stop working real quick. GTA V performs better on PC than IV but the physics make up for it

saved

Gta has always been redpilled. It introduces you to parodies of the types of people in world tainted by the time period they exist. Many of which are wholly accurate although sometimes over the top. The radio stations also compliment the over all absurdity of it all. 2, 3, viicecity, SA, music sucked mostly in 4 but everything else was great, some of 5 is good.
>the puppet guy in 4 literally got me into making puppets.

>S*rbian
Fuck you m8. Do you know that Nikola Tesla was a Serbian-American? He fucking invented electricity. What has Argentina ever invented? Bananas? Go back to the Falklands... oh wait you can't you pussy bitch.

Also

>Michael's son is whiny millennial NEET who masturbates and plays videogames all day
>daughter is superficial dumb fame obsessed slut who wants to get on "talent" show
>wife is cucking him with yoga instructor

>Simion the car dealer (obviously a jew), accuses Jimmy of racism in the first cut scene for not buying a car

>black character lives with aunt, has no dad, is trying to get away from childhood friends who can't stop nignogging in the hood

>Murica is bringing the heat
will argentinia ever recover?

Metal Gear Solid series

>The virgin biker
>The Chad entrepeneur meth dealer

>The amazement of seeing GTA IV Havok physics for the first time

>tfw you saw the a car running over someone for the first time and it actually being realistic

I don't think any other game ever made me marvel at it's technology as much as GTA IV. Everything now is about improving graphics, but no physics improvement.