Daily Reminder

You cant argue with this

You can argue with anything. You do not rip the egg out of the chicken as it is naturally expelled where nature then takes its course. The acorn is not mammalian and the silk one is just fucking retarded to use in that context.

>people subscribe to the memes of some faggot LARPing as God

They aren't people either

Although a slide thread you need to work on your examples.

All of those items, baring unforeseen issues, will become something else. You could have put bricks, lumber, blank spreadsheet, anything else, and it would mean the same thing.

Just because something is in its early stage, the stage that is required for the next stage to even occur, it does not mean that it is 'not' going to be its future form.

The only people that this picture will work on are people who already agree with abortion so it is a losing tactic.

Fail thread.

can we go back to children not being seen as people

should show a picture of a fetus since thats what docs crush with tongs then vacuum out during an abortion

>person
Oy vey it's okay to kill everyone who isn't a person. Let me just go an shoot some dogs then

Or better show a picture of a fetus being crushed by tongs and sucked out by a vacuum
When will there be a PETA-style documentary for abortion clinics that finally gains traction?

Of course it isn't. Most kids aren't person either and some adults aren't either. What matters is potential. You wouldn't tell a woman who had a miscarriage:
>chin up cunt, this was not a person, just a lump of cells, go make another
And if I punch your wife and she has a miscarriage, a judge wouldn't see things the same way as if I punched her and she lost a cyst.

Why? Because obviously those parents were expecting this "not a person", this "lump of cells" to grow up and become an independent individual with his own personality, quirks, talents etc. And it's not just a potential outcome like a thought or a project, the process already started and all you have to do to make it real is to do nothing during 9 month (and then 18 years of decent parenting).

Chicken eggs are not fertilized they are basically the period of a chicken.

why dont other arguments like this work? like why cant i argue that a boy is not a girl?

I'm not really opposed to abortion because it disproportionally affects nonwhites.

And the woman conceived; and she sent and told David, and said: 'I am with child.'
2 Samuel 11:5

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Romans 12:2

Fake god BTFO

Stupid argument

Good logic, I'll use it.

These are not human.

99% of eggs people buy to eat are unfertilised you fucking dip shit. Chongers go for fertilised eggs but those slinty eyed fucks will eat whatever isn't bolted down.

This. Abortion should be legal if the baby is retarded, black, Jewish, Muslim or it's parents are junkies. White abortion should be illegal.

>All of those items, baring unforeseen issues, will become something else.

Thats were you are wrong faggot. All those things need continual processes in order to become something. The mom needs to eat, live, breathe, taking medicine in order for the fetus to stay alive? Are you going to force her to eat, live, breathe, take medicine? Forcing someone to carry a baby to term to tantamount to forced labor because the mother must do things for the baby to be born even though that is against her wishes.

There is a line where it becomes murder IMO. Where that line is, is to be determined. Is it immediately after conception? I don't think so, is it 1 week or 1 month? Possibly and probably

A) Yes it is a chicken embryo
B) Yes it is a tree embryo contained in a fused fruit/seed called acorn
C) That's actually true but not related to the other images.
D) Indeed, a human embryo is formed until both gametes are fused.

Yay, let's keep comparing human life to objects! I'm sure the totalitarian state of mind resulting from that is going to be a real thrill to those liberals.

1. is not fertilised
2. isnt an animal at all, so we shouldnt hold it to the same standard, its still a living organism, just not in its next stage of life
3.a dress isnt an organism at all, what will you use as an example next, the aluminum ore isnt your buttplug?
4.at the point of impregnation its considered a human in its first stage of life

>unfertilized egg
>not human
yeah pretty easy to agree with that

Read a book, nigger.

/thread

Gib gapfu

Rollin

>baring unforeseen issues

SAGE

Slide thread

so sad... the concept of abortion was to exterminate the Jews and the negros but now liberals have taken it away from us and used it for white genocide.

ok

Ask them.

I have a vasectomy. My testicles produce sperm but it gets redirected away from the semen (all juice and no seeds). The sperm cells my body creates end up getting reabsorbed as protein.

In a way, I'm eating them.

Does that make me a cannibal?

>pic related, it's a sperm-eater

But bald eagle eggs are federally protected.