Niggers are the most viole-

>niggers are the most viole-

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-weekend-gun-violence-20171106-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Americans" so basically mostly niggers again right? Africa's 1st and 2nd place

Yes? It says right there in the chart

>South, Central America and Mexico
>White

What kind of shitty statistic is this? Why are North and South America are put together?
Fuck off.

Yet Oceania gets its own. Fuck the UN

>being in this much denial

countries with lower murder rates than US

Canada better enact some better gun control laws.

where does it say 'americans'

Not per capita

and there's like 3 countries in central/south america that make up basically that entire 'Americas' rate

you = BTFO

Chicago close to recording 600th homicide for only second time since 2003

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-weekend-gun-violence-20171106-story.html

remember now, this is only 1 niggered area.

Pretty sure Honduras and Some Salvador are the most killy.

>niggered area

My god. Stop embarrassing us. There's no excuse for this.

Latin America

ok maybe spics are the most violent. Is there any difference? they're not white anyway.

It's fucking Latinos. One can post a million graphics about murders in Brazil, Mexico, Honduras, etc.

Yet Sup Forums talks about violent blacks more.

Yeah, and niggers make up over 50% of violent crime in the us. Remove that portion of the population, crime rate plummets. Kys, sage

Are you not aware that the shittiest cities in the United States are, without exception, the niggiest?

while forgetting that most of the black violence in America is financed by latinos via drugs.

yeah, they all suck. how about we avoid them all?

There is no excuse for niggered areas? They really can't help it. They have to live somewhere, bigot.

According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Honduras, home to about 8.25 million people, has by far the highest homicide rate of all countries in the world. Its unparalleled average rate of 90.4 murders per 100,000 people means that in this country, almost every 1,000th person is killed. Since Honduras is a popular holiday destination, tourists are often targeted as victims of various violent crimes.
>be Honduran, odds of getting shot are the same as rollin' quads

only 2% of the black population commits crime in any given year. That's easily explained by oppression and bad neighborhoods and drug crime.

Blacks are not the problem. The problem is latino drugs.

Take niggers and spics out of the equation and the US is a pretty safe place.

PER CAPITA. OP is clearly a soyboy or a nigger

That's because most of the population in african countries are aged 0-14, a parcel of population that commits few crime. African countries with lower fertility rate, such as South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, which have a higher % of the population aged between 18-24, have a much higher criminality and murder rate.

Wait until the fertility rate of most african countries decrease and you'll see their criminality (per capita) explode.

not necessarily. Crime also plummets in people 35 or older so it should balance it out.

True. However, in Latin America's case, the % of people aged above 35 is still not very large.
I do preditct that the violence in Latin America will decrease with time, though, as the continent is ageing pretty quichly.

Before the 1990s, Brazil used to be a lot safer than it is right now, the age pyramid helps explain part of the problem.

now, comparing to nigeria

To be honest I felt relatively safe during my trip to Africa. I was in Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania, and Kenya backpacking.

But I got beat up & robbed in Honduras on like, day 6.