HERETIC BOARD.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kJns0dnOMo

>mfw some redditors faggot frog god couldn't handle candy colored ponies

>implying this wasn't part of his plan
Begone Moloch!

BEGONE HORSE FUCKER

no

kek thrives on chaos

Isn't it supposed to be a virgin sacrifice though?

Silly brazil, You do not speak on behalf of kek. Kek is what us these powerful new allies. He demands no sacrifice

SHADILAY, HORSEFUCKER

But what if I'm into that?

kys redditor

>kek confirms
Begone reddit pretender

Our suffering in the form of being Wojak is sacrifice so that we become smug like Pepe.

Checked, kraut.

I'm actually American. I moved here because job. It's nice. Good money. Have been trying to redpill the people here.

Doesn't Germany have super strict "hate speech" laws, though? I here you can get arrested there just for criticising Islam or something.

Hoo-boy, that's some risky work you've set out for yourself. How's it working out so far? At least you're not in prison yet.

Really darling, is that the best you can do? Rarity's used to so much worse. Make it fun for both of us.

Yep. But face-to-face you can say basically anything. When you aren't into word games you can get yourself a mighty fine, I tell you. They aren't into 1st Amendment like we are.
It's difficult to get them to listen. They tend to disregard or restate your words in a way it seemed they would try to tell you what you're thinking. After a time it works well. Typical rhetorics. Not all are too far gone.

What a coincidence!

Beautiful!

>Rarity is dead
Well that's unfortunate

Discord defeats KEK and Eqeustria is real afterwards