Why are Jews so fucking funny? After dominating Hollywood for eons...

Why are Jews so fucking funny? After dominating Hollywood for eons, they are now competitive on traditionally anti-semitic platforms like YouTube. Why do they have the comic edge? Why do their jokes seem to come from nowhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=G0eeNijdv3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't care about their heritage but Ethan can be legit funny if he wants to. his "Saddest Cooking Show" video was hilarious. Nowadays he doesn't really try anymore and some of his vids kinda bore me to death.

Did you see the new Vape Nation video?

it's not their fault
they just forget there's a 400 million indians and 200 million chinese watching every move.
with the right laugh track. just can't help but laugh

Jews are funny, I won't dispute that. But their over-representation even in comedy/entertainment is partly explained by nepotism.

pure cancer

their nepotism and media entrenched connections make them naturally over represented in an entertainment industry like comedy. for every jew in the comedic limelight there are probably an innumerable amount of funny goys that don't have the same amount of spotlight on them

They own and manipulate the narrative, I guess they're able to be humorous about it too!

It’s funny how hypocritical they are:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

High intelligence does that... I'm jewish and pull the jokes out of my hat and everyone in the bar is laughing... It comes naturally with intelligence.

>Seinfeld is the most shitty and toe-cringing show to have ever aired on TV. The same goes all the other hook-nose entertainment.

they are written for a certain audience (retarded burgers with the IQ of a 12 year old)

if they had only academics who were watching seinfield would have looked a lot different.

Because they've learned it as a defense mechanism over thousands of years.

When they realized they were going to be killed for their dirty jewish ways, they tried to make their captors laugh in hopes that they wouldn't be killed.

This evolved to what you see today.

Back-stabbing, devious, self-serving, usury-driven jews that happen to be pretty fucking funny.

>le ''jews are funny'' meme
They're not. That's just a meme they've created and you are fucking retarded if you bought into it. It's only Americans who consider Jews to be funny, and that's partly because burgers in general have a very shitty and simplistic sense of humor. Then there is also the fact, that they've been conditioned by their media and entertainment to think the kikes have some sort of unique comedic talent.

I never understood the ''jews are funny'' thing. Seinfeld is the most shitty and cringe show to have ever aired on TV. The same goes all the other hook-nose entertainment. The meme needs to die. Right, fucking, now...

Your Jewish self-deprecation and toilet humor, only works on people who have had their brains destroyed by aspartame and toxic fastfood additives. That's my point

It's not just Seinfeld that's shit. All the shitty comedians I feel like punching in the face are Jews. Larry David, Sarah Silverman, Lous Cuck, etc.

high iq is related to sense of humor.
ethan is a dick and a greedy jew, tho

>traditionally anti-Semitic

I liked that Jew sketch the other day actually,
the one when he told the truth on SNL.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0eeNijdv3I

Pewdiepie is funnier

Jewish comedy centers around racist jokes and exaggerated acting

Complete lack of shame, raised with a highly critical mindset/resentment toward their host culture, and mother issues.
That's like the comedian dark triad.

>Japs are the funniest posters on Sup Forums

>only works on people who have had their brains destroyed by aspartame and toxic fastfood additives.

that's the majority of burgers

I give ethan, sam and even eric a pass on the day of the rope.

yes even eric, because im not a thin-skinned pussy

Posting new evidence that PDP is low key redpilled

clips.twitch.tv SparklyRacyCoffeeSeemsGood

"humour comes from pain we jews have suffered allot oyy vay" or something along those lines