/ourgirl/ Lauren Rose new Queen of Sup Forums

One of the few YouTubers who actually call out that the whites are becoming a minority with all the diversity crap (aka white genocide), unlike majority of alt-right (cough Lauren Southern, who denies it).

youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2v4q6_J810g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A biowomen cannot be queen of Sup Forums

>77

holy shit 2D Waifus are the true queens of Sup Forums

nevertheless Rose is the next best thing

that being said, i claim shion as waifu

Bump with khazar milkers

bumperino

I seriously wouldn't advise putting too much stock in biowomen. Most of the right wing female e celebs have a history of race mixing and other bullshit and it does more damage than it helps

Rose doesn't and she is completely different to the likes of Southern... also already have my own redpilled wife. But thanks for the heads up m8.
#NotAllLeaves

O LOOK IT'S HILLARY 2.0
SHE WAS A FUCKING LIB AND CAN NOT BE TRUSTED STOP SPAMING THIS SLUT ON Sup Forums

>Hillary 2.0
holy shit elaborate. i bet many people were libshits in the west, when they were younger. as an ethnic croat i thankfully was never introduced to that shit by my parents, so i was already raised right wing traditionally.

she's female enough said. And I bet a Soros plant.

Can these threads fuck off already?

And no most people are not fucking raised libshit in the West. Fucking kys for saying that bullshit. And alot good it did your country being mostly raised right.

idiot, that is why you people elected fucking weedman. top kek kys leaf nigger!

her video is not useful to redpill true civic nationalists. They don't care about white genocide or The Grand Replacement, they just want to live in a society where people are productive, smart and not criminals. The best approach would be using data proving that whites have higher IQ, are more productive, commit less crimes and build better societies
It is useful to redpill people who are afraid of becoming white nationislts, though

Never understimate the power of pussy.

A cute girl repeating conservative talk points can redpill a whole generation of beta losers.

The top men advance and create the dominance hierarchies.
The female follow the top men.
The beta losers follow the female and try to compete in the hierarchies to become top men and claim some pussy for themselves.

She is stating true problems. You cannot start with 14/88 shit, but i agree studies like that are helpful. Richard spencer is doing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=2v4q6_J810g

mein neger

>unlike majority of alt-right
hey Rabbi

alright, should have said alt-right like Lauren Southern. my bad

bumpi

The problem with that is the immigrants from Asia are selected because they are highly qualified and skilled so tend to be higher IQ than whites. The only people who can be red pilled are the ones who care about preserving the white race and creating a future for their descendants.

how did you get those

kek
well said m8

(finngolian white knight on the far right in pic)

Is this the daughter of Larken Rose?

Are you trying to summon him user?

some burger m8 posted them last night
Lauren Southern confirmed coal burner
also simonsen is a jewish last name

summon?

he is never gone

Mostly what I've heard she's made sound points, but the way she bashed whatever pro-white rally for the guys being middle-aged and not snazzily dressed was weird to me. Seemed like an extremely superficial and moronic criticism. And I don't even see the point of such rallies. Not dressed in slick clothes and fashionable haircuts, therefore worthless. Yeah no, sweetie, how about grow up and then make videos.

i have no idea. who is larken?

Ok now, everyone who gets to post before he shows up gets a hug.

If you don't like ecelebs, don't bump threads about them. We are in a culture war and women who are sympathetic to our views are always a good thing. People who want to shut down the best way for normies to learn our positions are the most obvious shills on Sup Forums today. Never punch right. Don't require everyone to be full 1488 in order to be an ally.

An open border left-libertarian, a communist so to speak.

>White Lives Matter
>literally stormfags larping in real life for 14/88

How can you support that shit publicly, while we are not in power? Rose made sound points, why not to support a movement like that. It hurts our cause.

hm. not sure. as you can hear in the video, she used to be pro civic nationalism, but that was ages ago.

>brittany pettibone
now we are talking user

>Bitranny Prettycock

But I pretty much said I don't support such rallies. Pointless and stupid AFAIC. In this case though, her criticism of their attire and age was even more stupid.

i kinda agree with what she said. that rally was pointless because it didn't give a great reputation to the movement
some dirty fat guys wearing black and screaming "blood and soil" will make people think that the american white nationalist movement is pathetic and less people will be interested in it.

did he...?

I think everyone she visited did her.

why was it stupid tho? she stated that it was wrong and she had every right to do so.

dubz of truth, check'd

>demographics matter

She is smart and persuasive and 100 percent correct in this video.

If Sup Forums had a queen, she would be my candidate also.

I like her.

BUMP FOR RAGE

PLS RAGE COME BACK

I NEED YOU MOMMY

>demographics matter
no the will to power matters.

#meetoo roasties. Fuck off. Women don't think. She's an actress reading what some kike wrote for her.

The way you wrote that No so glibly makes me think you are an astroturfing JIDF D&C SJW.

Of course demographics matter. No one said it was the only thing that matters. Lots of things matter, Moshe.

>Although, what a get.

>Of course demographics matter.
no if 80% of your people are degenreate subhumans, they are no longer your people.
Implement hierachies and form a cast system

this user got it.
>muh abortions
oh well apart from that she is almost perfect
fuck off milo
heil hitly
kek

fukken saved

>individualism is bad
>all the greatest nations support the individual
really makes me think

A reminder that this is one of the the shills spamming Lauren Southern theads here non-stop.

>"Even if we stopped immigration completely it wouldn't solve the problem."
>Sounds incredibly defensive and is likely to effortlessly rationalize radical sweeping measures upon those she perceives to plague her race
>If complete immigration reform is not the answer then the only solution left is mass forced deportation at gunpoint and those that are unwilling to leave will be hunted down and ethnically cleansed.
>tfw non-white
Well fuck

Let's pretend you wouldn't want free abortions for niggers, crackhead, miscegenation.
>inb4 planned parenthood

This shit is such a fake same-fag shit. Obviously this bitch is some kind of honey-pot and jews like from potzdamer platz oblast come on here and try to get whitey signed up for the (((neonazi))) party yay, like that didn't kill tens of millions of white goyim last time at all, yeah.

Fuck off, self-promoting samefag loser. She doesn't mention the JQ and will probably say something something jews are white too like (((Spencer))) mossad faggots etc. Liars all of you.

A couple of points:
1. She didn't support the rally in the first place so why bitch about some guys being unkempt hillbillies or whatever? A low-hanging fruit criticism to massage her own ego?
2. The unkempt hillbillies are people who have a right to make their own voice heard even if others (including potential allies) find their message stupid..
3. The mainstream media will knowingly conflate any Nazi LARPers with ordinary anti-establishment / anti-multiculturalist people regardless. It's a no-win situation. They will always find the bogeyman far right, and when it's not available, they will just call perfectly reasonable people extremists and smear them as Nazis. Happens all the time in Europe. Pretending white nationalism would be A-OK in American media if pro-white hillbillies stayed home is just silly.

So she was bitching about their appearance for the sake of bitching about their appearance. Presumably because she's a kid with plenty of growing-up left to do. When she's middle-aged, she'll be less eager to bash people for not looking slick enough for her rally. Yes, their rally was stupid, and that's "no shit Sherlock" tier to the point she didn't even need to make a speech about it. But she decided to make a speech about it, and she shifted the criticism from the content of the ideas to bashing the participants for looking shabby, unfit, and/or old.

I didn't say she didn't have "every right" to say what she did. She is free to say whatever she wants, and I am free to criticize her when I feel it's merited.

She would murder all your friends for attention bro, don't do it!

how am i samefagging nigger? lmao JQ? this comes in the final stage. fuck off

She isn't trying to be a NEO-NAZI, user.

She is saying that there is nothing wrong with saying you are white and she is noticing that there are demographic differences between the races.

Every clipboard graduate student taking a poll knows that the races are different.

Doesn't make them NAZIs either.

You seem to have an agenda, user.

Settle down

You know that you don't have to respond to every single "e-celeb" thread here, right? I have lost count of how many there have been just today alone, they are going all out for some reason.

>I am free to criticize her when I feel it's merited.
you are, but if you are correct is a different question.
nah m8. #NotAllWomen

>NO DON'T MENTION THE ACTUAL CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM user! JUST MENTION ALL THE SIDE-EFFECTS
>SHUT THIS GOY DOWN NOW! REEE

can we meme this as /OurGirl/ and finally end the Lauren Southernstein e-celeb worship? Lauren's time should be up.

at least she is not begging for $hekels.

lmfao soros, rothshild, rockefeller are all mentioned and that is good. the rest will go for the final stage. but yeah keep preaching 14/88 publicly and get the normies afraid and vote against your cause, you double nigger.

See image Shill

you WILL be replaced

jesus Spencer really wipes the floor with this guy in every respect.

Nope she's sterile. Which means she can't secure the white race.
Upside is she can't make nigger babies either.

this was not a thread you potatonigger, it was a reply.
never posted a southern thread ever.

considering Lauren's career is basically travel the world, (new country every month), do drugs, fuck alt-lite celebs, and beg for neetbux yeah she did. Anyone that think Lauren isn't total thot mode and is a virgin waifu is fucking retarded. What does she do, 1 real video every 2 weeks? Rest is just "heyyyy here wit muh girrrrrrlsssss :)"
>Hint: They all fuck each other

>holy shit 2D Waifus are the true queens of Sup Forums
and this is why no one takes Sup Forums seriously. Your the rejects of the white race.

rage left because kraut contacted her employer, and she got into entire shitstorm with her parents, for "being a nazi." Rage is 19, and still living with parents. Also, literal police showed up on her door, and detained her and gave her the "we can have you spend 5 years in prison for hate speech," talk.

how the fuck do you know that?

never the less the kikes scared her straight.

What the fuck does dosto have to do with what you just said?

how the fuck, 24/7, are you in every southernstine thread white knighting her? SHE WILL NEVER FUCK YOU

>using your for you are
into the trash you go

>implying you lot work alone
We know full well of your italonigger, svencuck, burger and leaf comrades here.
I wonder how much are you getting paid for doing literally nothing but spamming Sup Forums all day every day.

Wtf? Sup Forums only has 1 queen. The True Queen.

I meant Shion, Lauren is pure.

holy shit potato nigger, you have no proof for me making a lauren thread ever.
kek
what ever floats your goat

One of us isn't very smart or logical. And I think it is you.

no, shion is best waifu. she kills all the enemies of her loved one. also rena.

Lauren Rose knows good optics and she's very serious about advancing this movement. She personifies the optics that are making IOTBW so successful. Her and Tara are the queens of Sup Forums and /ourgirls/. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill trying to drag us down.

anti feminism will become the new feminism

Autistic Males VS the Female Race

this war has been raging for a long time

just ignore the >56% white fella. he is probably a chicano anyway .

I have no idea who you think you're addressing when you address me. The only one I can think of is who lefists shills call "Finn shill" (or some other name), but he's the biggest defender of all "right-wing" and/or "conservative" spokespeople. I think he does a good job of it tbqh and deserves a medal for BTFOing leftist shills, but I'm not sure that he critiques any of these speakers. Maybe he does, I don't know. The point is though that my posts in this thread don't correlate with his posting style AT ALL. So I have no idea who you think you're addressing, and if you think you're addressing the person I described, your thought process must be extremely confused. Maybe just get off the internet to clear your head.

This thread has literally NOTHING to do with Lauren Southern, you low-IQ untermensch. You have to be exceptionally retarded even for your trailer park.

she is a cute

Soros is officially atheist, nobody knows rithschild except us and rockefeller isn't jewish. You're full of shit because on one hand you're sayinig 'she's sort of redpilling people' but then on the other you say 'you can't really redpill people, because ....reasons'

What fucking reason? Are you afraid of jews? What kind of pussy faggot are you? Just because you say outright that jews are causing mass migration and hate white people doesn't mean you go full 1488 and say THEREFORE KILL ALL JEWS.

The whole point is to disarm jews before they get to that point. And to do that PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

The solution isn't automatically KILL ALL JEWS. Are you fucking retarded on this false binary shit or something?

can you link me to tara please.

You're delusional. Even if she's truthful and literate this looks like a ploy to get a lot of views. She's surfing on the fad. Take a fucking look for yourself

>videos aimed at channers
>cute redhead with tons of makeup
>is nearly the clone of pic related whomst a lot of channers know or like

I'd rather trust some big name guy like Styx. At least you now he's not a talking vagina and he's been around longer than she has.

Lauren Rose is solid gold. 10/10, can take to bank.

She's a rising star and in 2018 she'll be everywhere. Could see her going into politics as well.

She had a video on abortion I think where she mentioned that sperm is not an issue for her vag.

You don't have to be an OP to be shill. Don't play dumb. It is evident how you operate now: usually one of you make a thread and after 1 or 2 posts bugger off, and another comes in to flame and subseqently bump the thread up to 300+. This thread is an obvious exception, but these are are a thing too sometimes. Your comrade Moarpheus does this more often than most.