Migrant who raped and killed EU official's daughter and lied that he was an 'unaccompanied minor' is between 22 and 29...

>Migrant who raped and killed EU official's daughter and lied that he was an 'unaccompanied minor' is between 22 and 29 years old, dental checks prove
>Hussein Khavari raped and drowned Maria Ladenburger, 19
>Bogus refugee, on trial in Freiburg, Germany, originally claimed to be just 17
>But a dental expert has wrecked his chances of escaping with a lighter sentence
>Analysis of his canine tooth shows with 'near certainty' that Khavari is 25
>Khavari ambushed student as she cycled home from party last October

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058517/Dental-checks-prove-age-migrant-drowned-student.html

Other urls found in this thread:

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/paukenschlag-im-freiburger-mordfall-maria-hussein-k-zur-tatzeit-schon-26-jahre-alt-gutachten-eindeutig-a2261158.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v1PgiBpTtao
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont understand what the big deal is? he had a sexual emergency! get over it bigots

You know, I was against the death penalty for years. But not anymore.

she was a refugee welcome helper

A few rapes and murders is just the price we have to pay for diversity. I'm sure the EU official is ready to bail this young man out of prison and offer to let him stay in their home, right...?

PART
A
R
T

>But a dental expert has wrecked his chances of escaping with a lighter sentence
ALERTA ALERTA ANTIFASCISTA
DAT DENTIS BE RAYCIS

>Maria (pictured), who volunteered at various shelters that house migrants in her spare time in....

Have we learned a lesson yet?

She was German, so who cares.

A N D
N
D

he can rape me anything he wants

I find the idea of an EU official's daughter being culturally enriched surprisingly hot.

This is what being taught to die looks like

oreos file mou

what a nig

>Have we learned a lesson yet?
typical island ape mocking the innocent dead but lets not forget what happened here

>the entire govt. surged for this shit, flung open the border to accomodate them
>encouraged citizens to involve themselves with these 'refugees'
>media 4th estate told citizens they were all innocent waifs and strays dindu nuffin
>police and other authorities didn't do basic checks, the 'refugees' were just released into the wild

this is a massive conspiracy of inaction because muh feels so this kid was literally thrown to the wolves

Fuckin kek. Hussein Khavari is surely related to this fucker (Pic related). Fatemeh Khavari, Swedens finest.

How has the left not started using this as a counter argument against gun activists

P A R C E L
A
R
C
E
L

You should still be in Germany as we both know who your judges will kill and who they'll let off with warnings.

Now he'll get 72 hours of community service instead of just 48.

>They say America is an awful place
>Literally raped and killed by muslims all over europe

Cool your boots Fritzl.

Why do you think Brexit happened? You weak-minded German idiots have begged for this scenario by reelecting Merkel time and again. The minute this was conveyed to the news, one of your citizens should have approached Merkel with a primed Beretta and pulled the trigger.

>German idiots have begged for this scenario by reelecting Merkel time and again.
That's pretty disingenuous, both major parties formed a coalition so the poor sods really had zero choice in who they elected as their system which would normally have allowed AFD to hold some clout is used to fuck them over.

she was such a cutie.
I hope the other inmates will beat the shit out of him for the next 20 years

Raping and killing the families of EU officials should not only be legal, it should be encouraged.

I pity Germany honestly. They got a colossal mind raping after WW2, they can't discern propaganda from reality anymore, it's nearly as bad as Sweden.

>Refugee Helper Clapper
>daughter of EU official who works torwards importing more rapefugees
>gets raped and killed by rapefugee
>father starts collecting money for local rapefugee camp after his daughter was raped and killed

I would actually laugh at this, if it didnt become the standart in europe.
What do you think her last thoughts were before she took her last breath?
>“It‘s okay, this is just an isolated crime“
>“I feel sorry for him, this might shed a bad light on him and his fellow countrymen“

Is this doing the rounds on Germong media???

Notice how every place turns to shit the moment it isn't white anymore. Europe is no exception.

The best part is that he raped her after he choked her to death. When asked why he raped maria after he killed her, the sandnigger said "it meant nothing to me that she wasnt alive"

LOL

Glad she's dead.

guess what ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
there is only one article about this in a small newspaper today epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/paukenschlag-im-freiburger-mordfall-maria-hussein-k-zur-tatzeit-schon-26-jahre-alt-gutachten-eindeutig-a2261158.html

I know this feeling well. This mental sickness is undeniable proof these "leaders" should not be allowed in society.

It sounds cruel but so are they...ALL FUCKING COMMUNISTS MUST FUCKING HANG!

the problem is that he did it to the daughter of an (((official))).

he could have raped a dozen preschoolers in the town square in broad daylight while live-streaming it and he would have either got off with a warning of maximum been put on probation.

>a warning
lol

It's an interesting time line. All my liberal "Bad Religion/NOFX" punk friends from highschool are now islamophobes.

She was definitely a liberal roastie who applauded the invaders and welcomed them.

This mudshite did us all a favor.

...we‘ve reached a point of no return, haven’t we?

>>Analysis of his canine tooth shows with 'near certainty' that Khavari is 25

Isn't factual examination of the things refugees claim basically racist to the core, though? Is that even legal?

Can Sweden shed some light on this?

what even was his original motive for killing her given the fact that he raped her after strangling her to death? Wouldnt it have been more prudent to rape this german whore while she was still alive?

Jesus fuck to think there was a time when germans had some fucking balls, WW2 really did cost you your fucking manhood you absolute wet pussy

I wonder if the father has allowed himself some introspection regarding his being complicit etc

>pic related
Made by /k/, but still.. The Brady campaign actually posted it on their facebook page. Apparantly they have become their own meme.

Muslims gonna muslim!!!!!

>reelects merkel

the americans should have nuked berlin, they still should.

It‘s weird seeing this happen to so many of my school friends who were total left wing edgelords, considering forming some sort of secret killing group, taking the lifes of right wing people (at the age of 13).
What strange times we live in.

I think he said something along the lines of „needs“. Also, he had to smoke weed after the murder/rape to calm down because he was so stressed out.

Afghanis are so fucking ugly, almost like their goats.

They are the most subhuman of all subhumans, literally the niggers of muslims. Fucking mongols too.

Its easier to rape a dead person

>"Bad Religion/NOFX" punk friends from highschool

>tfw that was 15 years ago

Right in the feels, user.. Right in the motherfucking feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1PgiBpTtao

>an EU official's daughter
I'd rather it was some EU cuck's family than my family, since they asked for this and I didn't. Hopefully they'll think twice about letting these savages into Europe.

Fitting song.

FAMILY WANTS DONATIONS TO CREATE A FOUNDATION TO HELP REFUGEES, DAFUQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html

KEKED
C
U
C
K
E
D

We must pray for his soul, but this is the things we must accept as Christian nations.

haha I had no idea...

Sorry, I meant JUDEO-christian nations :)

Other info
other info
>Khavari was born in Ghazni in Afghanistan
>He was previously jailed for throwing a woman, 20, off a cliff in Corfu in 2013
>He was linked to murder of strangulation victim Maria Ladenburger by DNA
>She worked in her spare time helping out refugees in shelters & homes
>Her father is a senior legal adviser to the European Commission in Brussels

Previous thread.

Doesn't matter, the dead girls parents even raised funds for him.
That applies only to your own citizens I believe.

They won't, he will only help radicalize even more prisoners. Every time a muzzie gets thrown into an Euro prison, there are dozens of converts within the gen.pop.

Did the parents really do that? Laugh or cry?

imagine waking up next to that broad

>rapefugee rapes and kill your daughters
>ask people to give money to rapefugees
What the fuck, europeans are beyond salvation.

thanks for ruining my day.
I just googled her
pic related

>leftism isn't a mental disorde-

>1400 year jihad
pretty sure most of us Westerners have not learned

He is a devout Christian. Like pic related.

>EU official's daughter
Heroes are made in such ways

lmao I made that in paintshop pro 4 years ago

So you are stuck in this cesspool since more than 4 years?

Also why did you make it and got proofs?

I only speak English and Norwegian, sorry. No jalla, no jalla.

>South Africa
And today, they're still picking off the boers one by one.

Fun fact: her father used her death to shill for refugees.

Nice proof you got there.