youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/11/07/manhattan-da-to-seek-weinstein-indictment-next-week/
elections.virginia.gov/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Trump completely and utterly BTFO.

*sigh*

A-something

BREAKING —The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son, Fox News has learned.
The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.
The opposition research firm has faced renewed scrutiny after litigation revealed that the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign paid for that research.
Congressional Republicans have since questioned whether that politically financed research contributed to the FBI’s investigation of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign – making Fusion’s 2016 contacts with Russian interests all the more relevant.
The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting involving Don Jr. and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya occurred during a critical period.

At that time, bank records show Fusion GPS was paid by a law firm for work on behalf of a Kremlin-linked oligarch while paying a former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Trump through his Russian contacts.

But hours before the Trump Tower meeting on 06/09/2016 Fusion co-founder and ex-Wall Street Journal reporter Glenn Simpson was with Veselnitskaya in a Manhattan federal courtroom.
Court records reviewed by Fox News, email correspondence and published reports corroborate the pair’s presence together.

The Confidential source told Fox News they also were together after the Trump Tower meeting.

Simpson’s presence with Veselnitskaya during this critical week in June -- together with revelations about Fusion’s simultaneous financial ties to the DNC, Clinton campaign and Russian interests -- raise new questions about the company’s role in the 2016 election.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating the Trump Tower meeting as part of his probe of Russian interference in last year’s election.

awoo~

I'm going to sleep.. when I wake up, I'll either laugh at you or the Democrats

So either way I'll get to laugh :^)

pagesix.com/2017/11/07/manhattan-da-to-seek-weinstein-indictment-next-week/

He's going down

Redbull > Monster

Simpson and Fusion GPS were hired by BakerHostetler, which represented Russian firm Prevezon through Veselnitskaya.

Lawyers representing Fusion and Veselnitskaya did not respond to requests for comment lodged on Friday.

Senate Judiciary Committee investigators interviewed Simpson for 10+ hours on Aug. 22.
The DNC and Clinton campaign hired Fusion in April 2016 through lawyer Marc Elias, who was general counsel for the Clinton campaign. Fusion, in turn, paid Steele $168,000 for the dossier, memos from which were shared with the FBI in the summer of 2016.
Fusion officials said last week Steele's money came from $1.02 million it received in fees and expenses from Elias' law firm Perkins Coie.
Veselnitskaya and Simpson were both at a hearing centered around another Fusion client, Russian oligarch Denis Katsyv. His company, Prevezon Holdings, was sanctioned against doing business in the U.S. for its alleged role in laundering more than $230 million.
Fox News obtained audio records from that hearing in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Fusion’s Simpson is believed to have been working with Veselnitskaya and *Rinat Akhmetshin, a former Soviet counter-intelligence officer turned Russian-American lobbyist, to overturn the sanctions.
Akhmetshin also attended the June 9 Trump Tower meeting, along with about a half-dozen others including Manafort, Natalia's Russian translator *Anatoli Samochornov and Ike Kaveladze from a Russian-American real estate agency.
The House Intelligence Committee recently struck a deal to gain access to Fusion’s bank records after initially issuing a subpoena.

The records show that the DNC funded Fusion’s dossier effort.
Over the weekend, Fusion GPS sought a new restraining order after the House panel requested additional records that will reveal Fusion paying media companies and reporters for planting stories.

Arizonawoo here! Where my Virginiawoos at?

Moldova plz

How's Virginia?

Meanwhile, a request from Veselnitskaya and Katsyv for a new "temporary immigration parole" to return to the U.S. for a Nov. 9 Prevezon hearing in New York was denied.

Any updates on shooting?

truth is
no one fucking knows

I voted for this man.

Nearly a month ago, in an October 17th email to all State Department employees, Rex Tillerson announced his decision to ramp up FOIA processing to clear a backlog of requests. As part of the new effort, Tillerson set an ambitious—some say implausible—goal of clearing the massive backlog by the end of 2017.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s has assigned as many as several hundred State Department officials to quickly clear a huge backlog of public records requests, and it’s upsetting rank-and-file employees. This backlog includes expediting the public release of thousands of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s official emails. Many staffers will be reassigned to essentially clerical positions, and will lead to most of them resigning out of frustration. The department’s FOIA backlog stretches back roughly a decade and would take at least two years to clear without more resources.

To cut that time in half, Rex is committing more people to open-records duty and streamlining the process to move toward a “goal of a more responsive, more accountable, and more transparent State Department,” Tillerson wrote.

army of Clinton loyalists still occupying career positions at the State Department are suddenly concerned about efforts to speed the disclosure of documents from the Clinton era and say it's nothing more than a political witch hunt. From Politico:

>Tillerson says his goal is transparency. But many State workers fear the real reason is political: expediting the public release of thousands of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s official emails.

>"It's a remarkable misuse of resources to advance what is at its core a partisan political aim," one affected State employee said. "We all know what's going on. And, of course, we're all unhappy that we're being made a part of it."

Tillerson’s email, among other things, said the department’s FOIA backlog stretches back roughly a decade.

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

Sugar free sip before workout, best sip of the day.

checked!

But your mother will die in her sleep, so I guess you won't get the last laugh

According to Judicial Watch, the State Department has yet to process around 40,000 pages of at least 72,000 records which contain Clinton emails. However, State Department officials have indicated they believe that many of those still-unreleased documents are duplicates of information already shared with the public.

>The issue spotlights the deepening distrust towards Tillerson at Foggy Bottom, where his attempts to restructure the department, cut its budget and centralize policy-making have already hurt morale. But it is drawing applause from conservative groups, who have been pressuring Tillerson to act on a backlog of 13,000 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests — many of them relating to emails and other records from Clinton’s tenure.

>“We haven't understood why there's been a slow-walking of releasing records, and we've been quite public in counseling the administration to take an approach of extreme transparency,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, a conservative activist group that has sued the Trump administration for more Clinton documents.

>“It looks like someone's listening,” Fitton added.

Still while many State Department employees view Tillerson's transparency push as a smear campaign targeted at Clinton, others view it as an attempt to increase natural attrition at the department by assigning senior-level employees to menial FOIA duty.

As we've noted before, Tillerson has said he wants to cut at least 2,300 State Department employees through a combination of buyouts and attrition. That said, buyouts are expensive and natural attrition from cushy government positions can be difficult to come by without the right "catalyst"...

Reminder

ITS OVER!!!

A Russian hacker compromised my Origin account last week. I got back in and resecured it in 15 minutes.

Russia has pretty shit hackers desu

Bиpджиния — нaшa!

USC Upstate suspect is black male wearing khaki pants and grey hoodie carrying an automatic weapon.

— USC Upstate (@USCUpstate) November 7, 2017

It will be buried now

The staffers also suspect the move — which will reassign many of them from far more substantive duties and has already sparked a union complaint — is meant to force many of them to resign out of frustration with what are essentially clerical positions.
Current and former career diplomats scoff at such talk. They say the real story is Tillerson’s contempt for a State Department workforce he sees as bloated, and one which President Donald Trump views as a Democratic stronghold loyal to Clinton, who served as secretary of state from 2009-2013.
While many of the people assigned to open-records duty are lower-level staffers and interns, some have previously held prestigious posts, helping shape U.S. foreign policy and engaging in high-level diplomacy.
"Nothing better illustrates the view of the Trump administration that U.S. diplomats are nothing more than overpaid clerks," said Thomas Countryman, a retired career foreign service officer who served as assistant secretary of state in the Obama Admin.

>A-something

Holy fucking shit.

Trump is going to China tomorrow, and today they post a memorial to "victims of communism".

Holy fucking shit my sides. AAAAAAAhahaha

any reaction to this BTFO of the commies? I need some salt

try not to be too hungover

Baltimore Riots x VA Election victory watch tonight?

>Arizona

Uranium One rundown:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

A must read for everyone to understand the gravity of the situation.

He'll leave the country and live on a pedo Island.
That other pedo who got convicted ran away.
No way in hell someone goes out and say "WE'LL ARREST YOU NEXT WEEK, THIS DAY, THIS HOUR" and expect a billionaire to sit waiting.

How did Giuliani win New York twice? Have the demographics really changed that much since then because no Republican is getting near the Mayor's office.

Me too and I'd do it again
MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
DRUMPFY PLAYED YOU LIKE FOOLS YOU ARE

wanna know the real redpill?

Hell>Redbull>Monster

hell is 40% the price of a monster but with literally the same caffeine and meme vitamins, tastes the same as a redbull

I..is McCain dead yet? Surely it'll be any day now.

GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO VIRGINIA!

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!!!

situation is over.

Terrible. Everyone looks like pic related and works public sector. Mass extermination needed asap.

within 2%

I hope you voted Virginiawoo

I've still got a lot of money on Ed in Virginia, lads. Is he gonna win?

>A Joo
>hat
topkek

Nytimes forecast link?

Is that some third worlder energy drink? I've never heard of it.

The meem, it's evolving

Today's also the anniversary of Czarist Russia being killed.

This desu

Given that it's an off-year from the Presidential election that could mean anything. If white turnout is up huge again, it may mean bad things for Democrats.

I did my part, Sup Forums. Suck on deez nuts.

Redpill a britbong on the Virginia election please burgers. Will /ourguy/ win?

BASED

electoral profile?

That's pretty much my life motto
t. 31 yo NEET

yes, it's very popular in eastern europe and other slav/russian places

The age of men is over

NYC was Chicongo levels of crime at the time. Rudy said he would clean it up and he did.

FUCKING BASED

uhhh

ANOTHER ONE

THE DEMS ARE TURNING OUT

GILLESPIE IS ABOUT TO GET BTFO

NEVER FORGET

You did your part to ensure the dominance of the patriarchy by voting for Justin Fairfax over Jill Vogel.
Sexist pig.

NO SCOOPS IN THE VOID

You got your orders, soldier

Just when you think he can't be anymore of a madman.

AWOOOOOOOOOO

I don't know. It's too close to make a prediction. Ed has a lot of factors on his side, but Northern VA gets to dictate the entire state's politics.

So he's visiting Hong Kong then?

Looks like a feminine me.

Do you Pray for Trump Daily?

the cuckservative Republicans in nova actually like Gillespie
in 2013 they were revolting and either staying home or voting for the Democrat

comparison to 2013?

Doesn't expalin why they voted for a right wing Republican. Would Chicago do that now?

Remember the Trump trolling of China early in the year? Yeah this is gonna be fun. Might want to take day off work and stock up on tendies.

Was he family killed on this day too?

boi

May you never wake up
Perkele

Hemphiliac cuck who let Rasputin fuyck his wife

>Still while many State Department employees view Tillerson's transparency push as a smear campaign targeted at Clinton, others view it as an attempt to increase natural attrition at the department by assigning senior-level employees to menial FOIA duty.

T-Rex kills two birds with one stone

Why are there 4 languages?

Nope

Why didn't you vote for a woman?

Muhfuggin bix nood wey da white wimmin at yo

Multiculturalism
Being in close proximity to DC as well.

Rudy's really not that far to the right.