Why does racism still exist, even though according to science, there are no races?

Why does racism still exist, even though according to science, there are no races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
bigthink.com/words-of-wisdom/bill-nye-theres-no-such-thing-as-race
bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0&t=73s
nature.com/articles/nature15394?foxtrotcallback=true
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0191886988901353
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe & Arthur R. Jensen. "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability." Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 11, no. 2 (2005).pdf
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
youtube.com/watch?v=YL8rfHMt1p8
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/cities-drive-animals-and-plants-evolve
wired.com/2013/08/urban-animal-brain-behavior-evolution/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause niggers are another species not race

Lmao liberals will probably pretend they can't tell the diference.

Self-censoring cucks.

Is that why your young Polish women marry black men and convert to Islam?

It's like I'm seeing double!
Four Humans!

dude i've seen a nigger one in my life and it was in a fucking kfc. don't believe the press

That's a jew

Nobody can choose which race they're born as this is why everyone should love one another. There's only one race, the human race.

Don't you have a toilet to clean?

I don't know what you have been reading but you are miss informed.

According to science races exist which is why DNA can be used to identify what race a criminal is in investigations.

Each race has tens of thousands of years of evolutionary difference between them which is why they are different. These differences are due to adapting to new environments. Because Africans live in a continent of plenty they never needed to adapt past the hunter gatherer stage which is why they are inherently less intelligent and more violent than other races. They also lack neanderthal DNA which nearly all non African races have making another distinct genetic difference.

Racism exists because each race acts slightly differently and have different levels of ability. These differences cause conflict for example Europeans might be jealous of far east Asians higher average intelligence or Europeans may not welcome sub Saharan Africans tendency towards violent behaviour and crime.

We all have equal rights but the sub species of homo sapiens vary very widely in appearance, intellect and temperament. They only people that can truly understand how you think is one of your own subspecies, this is very important when picking a wife.

I hope this helps.

Go get a marrow transplant from an abbo, I dare you.

ebin

Ernst Mayr, the great nobel prize winning harvard professor and evolutionary biologist completed Charles Darwin's Synthesis of the species with his book on The Systematics and Origin of species, wherein his species and sub-species models reveal the evolutionary and biological reality of Race.
To refuse the reality of race is to disjoint oneself from true Darwinian evolutionary science, Dawkins work is not Darwinian.
The assertion that race is not an evolutionary and biological reality is UNSCIENTIFIC.
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

Life has a way of redpilling you. I was once very liberal, after higher education and working shitty jobs the rose tinted glasses are in the bin. I'm not saying you dont get the odd person thats ahead of the bell curve but the large majority behave and work the way you would expect them to, ie: they don't.

That is outdated and simply not true. Scientists have found that there is no race, please educate yourself:

bigthink.com/words-of-wisdom/bill-nye-theres-no-such-thing-as-race

bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct

remember to sage slide threads

then by this logic you cant get mad at white men because they are not a different race than your beloved somalis.

because niggers are dumb, violent animals and everyone knows it.

Leftists are actually race-obsessed. They literally hate this sort of thinking.

Bill Nye is not an Evolutionary Biologist.
Ernst Mayr, however was. See
and also watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0&t=73s

The black kids smile looks genuine to me. I feel bad that his racial make up all but guarantees him to a life of crime and poverty

The white kids smile looks forced, you can tell by the eyes and is ether just not self red pilled by 1st hand experience with nogs or is forced by mom and dad to be virtue signaling materiel and has to fake his freindship

really? then why is it that RH neg women cant have a black baby without their body aborting it as an alien species unless they recieve a special shot every few months?

the kid on the left is niggerish as fuck

>even though according to science

Social science isn't real science.

>showing a polish jew to prove a point
kek m8

why do whites engage in this idea that race doesn't exist and that they want to make their nations multi-racial when all it will do is create more problems for them that they will have to deal with in the future?

Savior complex.

BLACKED

>little kids are naive
holy shit we were wrong all along!!! the worlds conflicts are solved! everybody hug!

Friendly reminder
nature.com/articles/nature15394?foxtrotcallback=true

I hate to break it to you but BIll Nye is not a credible source as he is under monetary and social pressure to say certain things this included.

We are all the same species but not the same sub species. Much like African and Indian elephants are both clearly elephants but vary heavily in their physical an temperamental characteristics.

Here are some more credible sources for you to read.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0191886988901353
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe & Arthur R. Jensen. "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability." Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 11, no. 2 (2005).pdf

Google scholar can help you find more.

That (((science))) is a lie

>according to science, there are no races
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
youtube.com/watch?v=YL8rfHMt1p8

what OP really meant

>Why do the Goyim still resist, even though according to Jewish Lies, there are no races ?

yeah, and a king charles spaniel and a neopolitan mastiff are the same. too....

Everyone acknowledges that some races are taller, some are faster, some can jump higher, etc. When it comes to physical differences, pointing out race differences is acceptable.

But when it comes to personality or intelligence, suddenly we are all the same and there are no discernible differences.

yeah, and with this logic we cant say that the jews are the choosen ones anymore now can we?

nice point

> Biologists are seeing signs that animals and plants are also adapting in a more basic way to survive in cities. Their genes are changing.

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/cities-drive-animals-and-plants-evolve

> Minnesota’s urbanized small mammals — shrews and voles, bats and squirrels, mice and gophers — experienced a jump in brain size compared to rural mammals.

wired.com/2013/08/urban-animal-brain-behavior-evolution/

> Animals and birds living in human cities are already beginning to evolve into new sub-species after only a few centuries.

> Humans living in vastly different environments are exactly the same after millennia despite notable observable differences.

Try to engage your almonds.

> black
> men
made me kek

Sauce

Because well done propaganda has been crafted post WWII that made parts of the Nazi ideology forever attributed to the horrific acts they did (like every other country).

Somehow realizing race realism got conflated with supremacy of ones own race.... somehow....

It also undermines America’s hyper egalitarian mindset that everyone is equal (used to just mean legally, but now its corrupted).

fpbp

They are Crime-apes not the same, same thing goes for (((Juice))) and Moose Limbs

Checked, keked.

Im not sure if they both have crippled arms or if this is some camera error.

>according to science
Political science is not a science. Biology is.

>Two irresponsible set of parents decide to use their children to virtual signal on facebook

>There are no races

So let's stop affirmative action.

>uhhhhh errrrr let's not get too hasty now.... racism still exists.......... w-white people.... are still privileged.....

>according to science, there are no races

You're fucking retarded. de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasse

For God's sake - somebody throw a roundhouse kick....stupid fuckers....baka.

disgusting, do you guys see that wetback on the right

You see people like to be all "think like a child, they're so pure and innocent!"
Which is terribly stupid. You don't want your doctor to think like a child.
See, these kids thought they would look the same but they're too stupid to see that they look nothing alike, maybe their siloette looks similar but that's it

Lol just kick the balls, no need to be fancy.

Aw! Those niglets are so cute! Fuck borders and race and shit!
Thankfully they will never grow up and start hanging out with other nigs from their neighborhood/family, drop high school, start doing weed and crimes, lusting after white women and winning Darwin awards!
My maternal instincts tell me so!