>>148417268

he got btfo so fucking hard

fuck off to your cringey little subreddit now, cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/white-privilege-the-callback-myth/
my.mixtape.moe/itfamx.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let me give you a quick rundown of the arguments
>BTFO transphobic arguments
>BTFO the immigrant argument
>BTFO the white "genocide argument"
>BTFO Christcucks
>BTFO the so called "anti-degeneracy" arguments
>BTFO anti-abortion activists
>BTFO anti-feminists who think women should raise children
>BTFO the "haha you're a midget" memes, when impecable wit.
>Makes Lauren Southern literally apologize to him at the end for disrespect. APOLOGIZE.

I've never seen such a slaying. it wasn't even remotely fair even if 5-1.

he lost every argument because he is objectively wrong. he is a repugnant and angry midget. nobody likes him.

Destiny really opened my eyes, I guess being a moderate liberal truly is the enlightened position after all.

Shilling confirmed?

2/10 for effort.

>saged

>destiny: shitty non-argument that's not based in reality
>opponent: you're wrong for these reasons
>destiny: *flails arms and pretends like he didn't hear you*
literally every destiny stream

Steve truly is a towering giant of debate.

Destiny got BTFO'd hard

Is this the guy who couldn't prove that Holocaust happened despite the overwhelming evidence in support?

we got this thread like 12 hours ago
it's not even a full day
go back to /r/anarchy, destiny

hint: just because you say something doesn't make it reality.

literally whos?

nope, he destroyed them. Though, even I, will admit that Internet Aristocrat gave one funny joke, and just one. Even Destiny laughed at it. 1:33:00

>come on, dog
Destiny is pretty dumb.

>remembering the NakedApe rage quit
Lmao

This was impressive. I've never heard or seen this guy before this stream, but he basically took roaming and lauren and started fucking them right in front of the entire stream and no one could do anything to intervene.

nah he lost the debate just like he's lost every debate he's ever had. leftists are objectively wrong and laughed at by 90% of the population.

He-has-no-life-skills-and-lives-off-donations-he-is-a-loser. He-doesnt-understand-life-just-idealism-because-he-is-a-small-neet-one-punch-would-put-him-in-a-coma

Manlet can't debate for shit, the tranny did better than him. And that's could ting the tranny dude going into a rage fit. OP is either a massive faggot, or a weak troll. Either way, SAGE.

DON'T LET DESTINY'S DISCORD IGNORE THE FACT DESTINY GOT BTFO BY A RACE REALIST

Only a manlet would be this invested in coming to Sup Forums and trying to "prove" their victory

Lol what are you talking about? Desintythecuck got his teeth knocked in.

Some video game players I think. They actually have that as a job now.

Which steam was that? Because I saw him get bent over and fucked by five different people over and over again. You Destiny fags are the worst.

uhh, that wasn't even a debate. It was just AltHype going on stream, and giving a overview of what his debate arguements will be in an actual debate. Then AltHype chickened out, and never debated Destiny because he knew he'd be rekt. But what do you expect from alt-right trolls who can only argue by taking things out of context and fallacy.

Ryan Faulk from TheAlternativeHypothesis dismantled Destiny's "evidence of unfair discrimination against blacks" years ago.

Dismantling the "Blacks use drugs at same rate as whites" lie:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/is-the-criminal-justice-system-racist/

Dismantling the "Employers 50% more likely to hire white applicant despite having identical credentials to black applicant, therefore unfair discrimination is the answer" lie:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/white-privilege-the-callback-myth/

You can't just dismiss this evidence because you don't trust the website. READ THE STUDIES HE CITES. Read his analysis. Destiny's arguments have been completely destroyed here.

Here is Destiny making excuses as to why he's avoiding Ryan Faulk:
my.mixtape.moe/itfamx.mp4

Fucking kek that mp4,Destiny pussyed out like a faggot....kek.

>that wasn't even a debate
>it was just a debate
shieeeeet

>uhh, that wasn't even a debate
You're right. It wasn't a debate. It was TheAltHype making assertions while Destiny sat there because he showed the slightest bit of resistance he'd get royally fucked because he doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

Ryan made an argument about why between-group heritability is probably similar to general heritability estimates. Destiny had no counter to this. He ADMITTED he couldn't respond to this. He got fucking shit on. Why can't you just admit that? You're his fan but that doesn't mean you have to think he wins every debate.

>Then AltHype chickened out
I already proved you're lying in this post here bucko:
Destiny got SHIT on. Destiny is scared of Ryan.

>Destiny Fanboys on this much damage control

Cant expect much from people who think incest is right

You already posted this shit this morning dwarf and nobody believed you then.

this

Likewise retard. Or are you actually dumb enough to not understand this. btw lil' bitch boy your midget idol got BTFO'd beyond belief ;)

Can you give an example for a point where he destroyed someone?

Have you been snorting coke?

>3 hours
Why did it take him so long? I thought he was supposed to be smart.

>dishonest fuckboy snake oil salesmen miles deep into his own shit, and conspiracy
yeah, thats the point. He's so far up his ass, its almost impossible to talk to him. Ryan is a literal autist that will take one data point and make a 3 month saga on it. How do you debate with someone that delusional?

he was literally mocked and belitted the entire debate. Every time he spoke even the chat called him out on what a whiny little faggot he sounded like. I don't understand how you could think otherwise?

Destiny, stop coming here to post your shitty videos. I'll even 1v1 you in sc2 and destroy you if you'll permanently fuck off.

Note that when Destiny was asked to substantiate his analogy he couldn't. He could only make an appeal to a "scientific consensus". But he doesn't tell us what the consensus is and what he's basing that claim off of.

He's got nothing but weak analogies.

mods really need to ban e-celeb threads

how about the entire video? Specfically, fuckboy fuertes, was way out of his league, and got basically assraped by him throughout. Especially which is "natural order," and "america was founded as a white country," memes.

OK we get it, you want to suck his cock. Enough already.

He only uses bullying tactics and lies, I don't call it winning anything. Just being annoying.

The few debates I've actually seen (more than bits and pieces of) he has ben savagely slaughtered in.

His basic tactic is the following:
1 Throw out 3 completely random and made up statements that will take time to handle (like blacks being disproportionately targeted by police in shootings, blacks being discriminated against "systematically" and women getting paid less for the same job or equivalent nonsense).

2 Attack the responding person mid sentences with a trumpian "Thats bs" and continue to interrupt.

3 Wait for the opponent to use some incorrect grammar and continually to bash them with it

4 Never let the opponent finish a sentence.

5 Claim victory

Nah, he is a child. And a disgusting one as well. By comparison, Cenk Uygur is a prime example of a well behaved debater.

>liberals think Destiny won the debate because they agree with his view points blindly without listening to facts
>right wing nut jobs do the exact same thing, blindly accepting everything without looking at facts

These threads are pointless. In fact almost all discussions are meaningless. People dont like facts, they like identity politics, and those who think they are educated enough to talk about any topic, already are in the belief that they are right, and are probably aware of any counter point already, and have a backup plan to why its false, even if it technically isnt.

Everyone goes in the oven.

On your first point there are sources that are trustworthy for two of those. If you dont agree with the source your problem isnt with him, it's with his source.

The other ones are valid complaints.

>tfw Sup Forums doesn't want to talk about this because they literally cannot refute his arguments.
Brainlets BTFO

HE can't KEEP GETTING AWAY with it. I DON'T believe it, when will someone stop Destiny? He's BTFO all of alt-lighters on Youtube.. HOW DO WE STOP HIM??

CENK UYGUR???

Destiny said that policies such as stop and frisk and segregated areas with higher crimes are the reason for higher incarceration. WE GOT TO GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER SO WE CAN BTFO THIS DESTINY GUY.

Hrmp this nigga takes Sup Forums seriously

Wrong. I think Destiny won the 1v5 and I'm a white nationalist. But that's because he shit out a few claims and studies that Fuentes wasn't yet familiar with.
Meanwhile TheAltHype has dealt with them.

I wish cucks like destiny could just be exposed to niggers, like live in a nigger neighbourhood go to a nigger infested school/work. Their denial of the truth wouldn't last long then

>Meanwhile TheAltHype has dealt with them.

Check my previous posts. It's not really debatable.

Reminder to sage / report / hide this faggot cave-spawn shills spam threads

Don't feed them, just report them.

this

The reason Destiny seems to "win" every debate is because he already has everyone on his side from the start. He is the quintessential left-of-center progressive bugman that represents 90% of the modern Western world. The problem with these debates is that they are not so much intellectual arguments regarding problems and solutions but are more like clashes of values and cognition. Destiny has no values, he holds nothing dear except for that fact that he holds nothing dear. He takes the path of least resistance by planting his feet on the anti-morality highground of modern liberalism. So you have someone like Fuentes, coming from a pre-1960s mindset which requires a moral bedrock and an in-group preference, and he's trying to bash Destiny over the head with the stick of traditionalism. Not gonna work. Those values don't even register on Destiny's radar because he has no values, only the sense of safety that goes along with parroting the liberal status-quo mantra of not caring about anything because it's "racist", "nazi", or otherwise not kosher for our time and therefore a social risk.
I used to have a friend just like Destiny who could never take an off-color stance on anything, even in private conversation. Very infuriating.

pic not related

IT WAS 6 YOU TRANSPHOBE

>This faggot plays factorio
Why does this cuck have to play games I like?

>5 to 1
So literally every single TV debate where they've agreed to let a conservative on since the 80s

>boss rush

uh huh, there was at least 2 other people who were at very very least sympathetic to his position and 1 other who was neutral.

This is massively damming for destiny fanbois, what honest counter do they have for this?
Umm...no sweetie, TheAltHype gave Destiny his sources. Destiny knows that he can't run around hype otherwise he'd get throat fucked HARD

There's a lot of truth to this.

Do you have any honest explanations as to why he never invited TheAltHype back on?
>Inb4 debating a flat-earther
If you make that claim, you have to prove the flat-earth arguments are credible

/thread

Fuentes was there to troll, he's already beaten destiny in an immigration debate, but he didn't humiliate him as badly as Hype has

>"debate" without an arbiter
>every time he runs out of canned arguments he starts autistically screeching, spewing wordsoup and projecting, or even going so far as straight up kicking the opponent out of the call
>the "judge" is his own fanbase
gee, wonder why

alt lite are retarded. If I went on that stream and started it by saying -im a racist. I think niggers are subhuman. I want them to suffer. whats he gonna respond with?

you cant beat liberals by playing their game, because they decide the rules.
>racism bad

once u go outside that rule, they cant debates.

Destiny posters stop once they are confronted with TheAltHype shutting his ass up

Hey there Destiny. Is blatantly shilling Sup Forums really the best way for you to advertise?

>straight from r/destiny
Leave

This is true. They frame things in a way so it's easier for them to win the debate. Like for example "white pride isn't okay because white people aren't oppressed", so the average person will try to find ways white people are oppressed instead of just rejecting the rule all together

When he is he gonna take the final boss on? Or is he too much of a pussy to come on his show?

he's a lvl 7 kobold, hardly a final boss

not an argument

>there are actual Destiny cucks who believe this and donate money to him

Holy shit. Destiny gets completely and absolutely annihilated. No wonder he avoids that guy like the plague. At least against Jim he made some decent points here and there. Destiny's entire argument throughout this whole "debate" was "Nuh uh! Nuh uh!!!!"

Destiny already got embarrassed by TheAltHype

Imagine being such a bitch that your opponent gives you his info, and your still too big of a bitch to invite him back on

>when you argue solely on the internet because you're 5'2 and 90 pounds

>The reason Destiny seems to "win" every debate is because he has facts on his side from the start.
>The problem with these debates is that they are not so much a faux-debate where each person gets to recite their prepared rhetoric that confirms my pre-existing beliefs, but that Destiny points out the glaring hypocrisies and fallacies whenever the guy I agree with tries to espouse his bullshit.
>The problem with Destiny is he doesn't already agree with my flawed, imaginary view of the world, so really no progress can be made.

You are honestly retarded scum. Have you ever read the post at the top? See: appeal to nature fallacy.
Don't breed, shiteater. I'm honestly astounded anyone could be as delusional as you.

filtered

Wait, Ryan Faulk is a flat earther?

America was literally founded as a white country you stupid faggot

This. The majority of his arguments are is-ought fallacy.

He's a literal autist and a homosexual, I wouldn't put it past him.

no he's not. race deniers decided to class race realism as equivalent to being a flat earther because they cant win a debate

>wtf why is this guy fleshing out his points a bunch
>not like me I just change the subject constantly
>I can't debate someone this autistic lol what a loser
I'm gonna make a smuggie out of this

No, but destiny fans have claimed that debating Ryan is similar to debating a really clever flat-earther. Essentially destiny would need to bring in an expert to do it

in other words he lost claiming that a random expert boogeyman that doesnt exist is out there with the proof he needs
>destiny fans THINK this counts as a victory
theyre even worse than skeptic

So literally
>nah ur dumb
Damn Destiny's good.

What I love about the "Ryan Faulk is a flat earther and we need a PhD to evaluate his claims" argument is that Ryan Faulk has had extended back-and-forths with multiple PhD's over the past several years.

Nobody Destiny finds would be able to do jack shit to Ryan desu. But that's just another reason why Destiny will continue to avoid Ryan while picking on retarded centrists like Roaming Millennial.

Jim beat him again though

I can't be fucked to listen to these dipshits, what time does Jim get on?

I'm just callin it like I see it, bud.

hi destiny you midget niggerfaggot , kys