Is race mixing a crime against humanity?

is race mixing a crime against humanity?

Yes it is. Racemixing is not Christian.

yes it is

>00,11

Does this guy have influential background?

>humanity refers to huwhite people
>a global minority
>race mixing is pushed specifically to erase whites
>race mixing is to erase humanity

I got verbally violent when that niglet got with the ginger girl...... I don't care if Dustin is a whatever% swarthy, He should Have got her...

Literally "Stranger things" ripped off "Beyond: Two Souls". Also (((Cohen and Levy))).

Yes, and also child abuse.

Of course it is, do you even have to ask?

52% white and 48% stranger things

>le netflix face!

>tfw 7x4
WHY DID I GRIP SO HARD?!

This boy is a s clear a look into americas future as I have ever seen.

It's only fitting that he vehemently claims he is white too.

r8 lads

Hey, now that you mention it

Yes
just look at us

God punished Moses' son when he complained that he married a nigger. Race mixing is very Christian.

I love the fact that I haven't been on here in forever while on a normie vacation and we all still think the same way. I hate that fat little fucker.

I don't think it is a crime against humanity, however, there are many reasons why having interracial children isn't preferable:
offspring will struggle with identity and culture
compatibility with personalities does not mean that you will bestow your kids with favorable genetics - eg
inheriting inferior genetic traits, such as a lower IQ based upon comparing the racial demographics between the two breeding races (Say, Asians with above average intelligence breeding with Africans with poor intelligence) .
Your children may not look like you, and this has a tendency to cause problems with raising children.
My sister married a hispanic, and while he has above average intelligence, his two children came out as one dark-skinned, and one very light skinned. Many uncomfortable issues arisen because of this, as petty as it seems, but the poor kids felt like outsiders in various situations depending on who and which side of the family they were around. I love them both very much, and believe they inherited a very unfair and rough time because of their parents' ill-planned desire to start a family (an they divorced after ten years).

he has a bone disease faggots
is he even mixed?

>Jews are Pedos
>Jews are promoting race mixing
do Jews love ugly kids?

just got done making this.rate you nigs

great job famie

there is only one race - the human race
what you mean to say is ethnicity
if a white person is born in africa does that make him african?

>there is only one race - the human race

commit suicide unironically

10/10

turkey?
oh shit thanksgiving is coming!

5.6/10 White + 4.4/10 Stranger Things
= 10/10

>delivering your prayers to your jewish ovelords by eating a specific animal

reminds me of a m*Tt

underrated post

wtf are you talking about?
thanksgiving isn't jewish
you need to educate yourself
your autism is showing

>yu nid tü edutaet yurself bro yur so aotusitic

pic related, it's you, *MeİRmUTt

reminds me of her

the ginger girl was absolutely useless, she was thrown in specifically for race mixing. Her character brought nothing to the show and this should be seen as the sexual objectification of little girls.

looks like a child with boobs, just what i like

poor dustin

The only bad guy in the show is the only Jew in the show.

Aw come on man, have y'all stooped so low to bully fucking children? Are you that pathetic and bitter?

Why the fuck would you bully a kid he's done nothing wrong he's on fucking NETFLIX and you're in your mom's basement faggot yeah who's superior now bith I bet you're just jealous because even without i teeth i STILL make more money than you as a child actor on netflix. so keep posting those shitty ms paint memes of me but you're just hurting yourself, bullying a kid

Take it easy Stacey

Because he's out of place in a rural white town, in the 1980s USA.

Him and that uppity nigger kid. Neither of them make any sense in that show.

Now fuck off back to the kitchen sally, and make me a sandwich.

The fuck you inbred mouthbreathers hating on my pearly whites for fuck off

The Future young Hollywood talents are BEAUTIFULL!

They hired him because he gives the best SUCCS