How many of you believe it is okay for slavery to exist?

How many of you believe it is okay for slavery to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_hD-QHFB_4
elections.virginia.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slavery with extra steps still exists, wagecuck

Slavery should not exist but we should send em all back.

If the slaves are white, its morally acceptable.

Build slavery on voluntary interactions.

yes

it's the natural order of things

Not for slavery, but how many American niggers are seriously upset that they ended up here? They were lucky as shit to have been born and raised here, where they are treated almost as royalty by the social programs and media? They live like kings here compared to their African counterparts.

No, slavery is not okay. We will have robots soon anyway.

Like others have said most people are still slaves, slaves to the dollar.

And it has nothing to do with fractional reserve banking championed by kikes I'd assume?
Just fucking imagine a world on honest currency. Most of the 20'th century would have never happened. If only whites realised and got taought/indoctrinated into basic tenant of (((Austrian economics))) when in school. Well, I do not expect pol to get nowhere near there.

lw test

quater of an hour later I get no response (you guesed it i was blocked by spam senesalgorithm).

SHE IS COOL WITH IT

Only if it's white slaves

lwts call i the death of Sup Forums?

slavery is immoral; importing blacks to white countries is the worse that can be done.

yes, but only for black "people"

yeah, the state not giving someone AT LEAST 20k in welfare a year for the rest of their lives is slavery

Tell me more about how the rate of profit is constant accross industries and always falling, causing wages to go down, retard

You're a fucked up burger, there is nothing immoral in separating humans from undevolved apes. I am w8ing for a tv show bear gryllss comes up with both whites boadly speking and sub saharan african on the other end = that would be a total blast.

>havinn to support yourself and be self sufficient at least by the time you're an educated adult (like 99.9999% of ALL humans have been until the last 100 years) is literal slavery!
tard

I'd "enslave" whites that don't meet the quota as well. Democracy is pure idiocy, has nothing to do with meritocratic order.

kek

Humane slavery-
>no one enslaved before age 18
>max. term of enslavement 40 years
>all slaves sterilised to avoid miscegenation

Me, non-Whites should be enslaved.

just expelled got rid off, slavery has it's drawbacks:
youtube.com/watch?v=E_hD-QHFB_4
Practical ones.

nuthing, the thread dies because smidgeon of understanding has been exposed

No, slavery is bad because it brought niggers to America. Niggers are gross, and they shouldn't exist anywhere, under any circumstances.

Slavery shouldn't exist mainly because I held back back technological progress for the farming industry because there was no need for better methods due to slavery.
>This

I don't care about slavery, I just want to kill niggers

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

UGH, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WORK TO SURVIVE
IT'S ALMOST LIKE MY BODY REQUIRES OUTSIDE NUTRIENTS WHICH I MUST ACQUIRE MYSELF TO FUNCTION
WHY CAN'T I BE JUST LIKE A CAVEMAN WHO NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR HIS FOOD
HE NEVER EVEN HAD TO GO OUT AND HUNT
NOPE
NU-UH
~UGH!~

[spoiler]kill yourself[spoiler]