VIRGINIA ELECTION GENERAL #3 EVERY VOTE COUNTS Edition

Will me Make Virginia Great Again? Or will we stay a blue cuck hole?

Quick Rundown- realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

the Right Wing Death Squads ad- youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbien7qwxNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for MONIKA

Good taste user

So the rainstorm ends at 5:00PMish, and polls close at 7:00PM?

Exclusive footage from Arlington, where infamous alt right activist Sam Hyde has gone on another rampage:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbien7qwxNI

>Heavy turnout in Dem areas (Arlington in particular)
>Low turnout in Trumpist WWC areas (Tazewell County in particular)

The question now is not whether Northam will win, but whether he will win by double digits.

It's over bros. Northam will crush is. This is the blue wave.

Honestly I'm done with drumpf. I'm with her now and ANTIFA. Hell I might even transition. Fuck DRUMPF.

>best korea will never EVER nuke NoVA

Just played my part in Charlottesville. Literally all of about 5 people there.

>implying
It ain't over until it's over, commie.

Nice user

That's good news, right? Charlottesville is gommie central.

It's fucking over. We might as well just give up now bros. Northam has us on the run this is the blue wave.

I'm with her.

polls close at 7pm is Fox News or someone going to cover this live? I'd like to stream something besides ox news but I'll watch fox over MSNBC or nothing...

Concern troll cucks.

Yeah pretty much

TWO MOTHERFLIPPING SCOOPSSPSPSPS

I'M A CRUISE-MISSILE NOW

give Gillespie all your power

This, fuck drumpf en fuck white people

>we will never be allowed to run over minority kids in our big racist pick up truck

Hope to see a curb stomp on dems today. Then when we can start electing more right wing politicians incrimentally.

the weather in Richmond is horrible and shitlibs are wringing their hands online about poor turnout

Except Charlottesville is projected to have higher turnout than 2013. Black voters in particular are determined to send a message to Trump and the alt-right.

COME ON BABY, DADDY NEEDS HIS SALT!!!

Good luck getting them out of bed.

This less coverage this gets, the better honestly. Hopefully all the millenial libcucks never even realize there's an election today.

Reminder the working class always votes later in the day. It always gives conservatives a huge boost later on.

Brexit, Trump.

Fork it!
I guess I'm #withher now.
Not in Unicode, proposal in initial/exploratory stage[6]

Just voted D. Get fucked rednecks.

>niggers
>determined
lel

>Niggers
>Giving a shit
hahahahah

Ralph Northam here. As a physician I am concerned about the great potential loss of life the Commonwealth will suffer if Democrat voters try to drive to the polls on these wet roads. We must consider elections of the future which we cannot win if we lose so many today driving in these dangerous conditions. I will be callling Mr. Gillespie at 7 PM to congratulate him.

I cannot fucking believe they're actually admitting this.

Screencapping for the butthurt after Northam wins.

>black vote in anything but a presidential election
Lol

GIVING REPUBLICANS MY ENERGY

I did a split ballot. I won't say which I picked for Governor though ;)

Assault weapons

As an Army doctor during the First Gulf War, Ralph saw what assault weapons do to the human body. As a doctor, he’s held dying children in his arms, victims of gun violence. He knows we cannot afford any more Virginia Techs or Newtowns. We have to act now with universal background checks, an assault weapons ban and smaller clips.

>Clips

Jesus Christ. How can you be a Vet and this uniformed about guns despite claiming yo have used them all your life? Is he just a lying sack of shit?

What time in est does voting end?

I have dangerously low amounts of sodium in my diet right now

I need a salt mine tonight

So as I understand it, Gillespie winning was a long shot from the beginning, but it's within reach.

>Black voters in particular are determined to send a message to Trump and the alt-right.

not from what I saw in Richmond
that sounds like a bullet point from some activist brochure
fucking Northam didn't even include his black running mate on his literature

at the same time, whites in Virginia are tired of being generalized as nazis.

so they will vote too.

PENNSYLVANIA JUST TURNED RED

Straight Democrat ticket here. Proud to see the Democratic party strong out at the polls in Prince William today

ends in 3.75 hours give or take.

look at the size of that snoz

kek

bros its not looking good. I'm in a moderately right leaning district and the voter turn out has to be nearing 100%...and everybody, I mean everybody, is wearing Northam gear. this fucking sucks.

Doctors in the military are barely soldiers. I legitimately don’t know why they give them commissions instead of just hiring them as contractors.

the Democrats are so confident about the race that they're already preparing their damage control

Cool, thanks m8.

>canpaigning

How legitimately racist. And the Dems claim it is us.

I have work tomorrow. Is there a map result I can view when I inevitably wake up at 4am to pee?

How are things there?

HOLY SHIT NOW WISCONSIN JUST FLIPPED TOO

>projected
Actual person on the ground

Really makes me think

Pics or gtfo

Hahahahaha
Back in 2012 I volunteered for Charlottesville dems and of course they sent me to the projects to register voters. None of them were planning to vote, not that they could anyway because they were all convicted

Why would you come to Sup Forums and admit you are gay?

Fairfax spic here, just voted straight R
its time we save our commonwealth from the disease that's RVA and NoVA

DA DEMOCRATZ IZ DA REAL RACISTS

The only people who voted for Gillespie are rural and suburban retards.High IQ city people all voted for Northam

g-guess I'm hungry for moreham with northam...

>Stats vs anecdotes

Wow, I guess the anecdotes must be right

Contractors aren't disposable.

Good little puto, here's the pat on the head you want.

Langley High School is pretty empty senpaitachi. Voted there this morning at around 10 -- maybe about 20 people there total. Just drove by again and parking lot was about as full as it was this morning.

Hopeful since this area is like 100% democrat.

Did your parents vote, too? I remember you from last night's thread. Get the rest of your amigos to vote too before polls close.

Shit points to N. winning...and yet I put some money on G. because it still feels like he is going to win for me.
I need to revisit my thinking here. I have no idea why it feels to me that G. will win. I would like to know lol

its funny how every election the candidates are going to turn everything around. but next election its the same shit because once elected they serve themselves until election time come round again.

Reminder that all intelligent areas of Virginia vote blue.

Richmond, Charlottesville, and NoVa are all intelligent and successful, so they vote for Democrats

If you were too stupid to get into UVA, have a tradesman in your family, or live in Hicksville, you'll naturally be voting Red

>fucking Northam didn't even include his black running mate on his literature

Probably doesn't want to put off the Asians/pajeets and mestizos by associating to closely with a nog.

Dems are bitting their nails over this one. This should've been a no-contest, easy win for them given how cucked VA has become.

They’re way more disposable.

I miss the election night. I stayed up till 9 for that. Worth it.

Don't worry. I'm still at work which means most other repubs are too.

>Langley High School
I graduated from there senpai

pretty shit school desu full of DUDE WEED LMAO

suck my dick la raza shit
they did

And doctors in the military face absolutely no danger whatsoever

>stats
HILLARY WILL WIN BY 99% ITS OVER

going out to make it more red shortly. fuck the cucks and MAGA

Thanks based Jose'.

They absolutely are. The only reason they are used is literally so they don't have to deal with shitty federal employees that can't be fired

Seems to me someone must be worried. Lots of turn out low, lots of Notham gear bullshit. What are you people sitting at the polling site and monitoring turnout while posting on Sup Forums or are you shitty shills and no things are not looking good for the Dumbocrats today. You see Ed hangs out with winners.

Yeah but they still qualify in basic. How can he be so damn misinformed? And use made up demshit terms like assault rifle? And refer to mags as clips? I mean goddamn I am guessing basic is the only time he picked up a rifle besides some organized hunting that he claims he has been involved in.

Just got back from the polls...

Weather: A cold steady drizzle

Turnout: it was a sea of white folks with gray hair. Last fall, I had to push my way through BernieBros just to get in

Anything else you fags wanna know?

LOL. Not hardly. I am a physician and my daughter graduated with honors from UVA. My whole family is red pilled as it gets.

What tiny little hovel do you live in? The big cities are booming with Dem turnout.

Where? Which county?

You got an ugly dick?

Where did you vote?

I call bullshit

>BernieBros in rural areas
No.

What county?

I already did this but forgot my shill flag

yeah, and DUDE LMAO I'M SO RICH

Southside VA reporting in. Just a couple of old folks, really empty, but I didn't vote until around 3 on my way to work.