Why are numales so passive aggressive? I can't even begin to count the number of times I've been back stabbed, betrayed...

Why are numales so passive aggressive? I can't even begin to count the number of times I've been back stabbed, betrayed, snitched on, and sabotaged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the beta evolutionary strategy. They figure that since the system is built to give advantage to strong white males, they have no chance at mating, so might as well wreck the system and try to impregnate the leftovers.

Because being openly aggressive leads to conflict that might escalate into physical violence that's, like, so scary.

because they have the vindictive mind of a woman.
they are literally bitches...physically, emotionally and spirtually. basically traps that haven't yet committed to it.

>backstabbed, betrayed, snitched on, sabotaged

Three of those four things aren't passive aggressive.

Don’t push that shit on us im a trap and Im polite most of the time and directly agressive when I need to be. Numales are somthing else

>making fun of /ourguy/ jimmy nu-tron

>trusting numales
user pls

Female mindset.

Same with Jews

Yah and you take it in the butt which makes you a bitch ya dunce

It's inevitable if you work for a living. I'd say at least half the males I interact with are nu.

learn a trade faggot

I hate them too. Both the extroverted and introverted ones. Both feminine and bitchy. Another thing I've noticed about them as it they have no actual male friends. You know, like proper trustworthy bro mates who they can have a laugh with. Instead its just the femists who have them on leads, or the other cherry picked nu males, or that one faggit.

Jimmy Nu-tron in your pic seems an okey guy to be around though.

Yeah and I’ve done it for years and have had my balls cut out and still I’m more of a man than all these numales it’s disgusting. Can we just start giving out free testosterone or somthing?

This. I work in a customs shop building shit for local businesses.

Everyone who does the building and work is a white male, the women are up front with the token nigger answering phones becuase that's all they're good for.

I'm an engineer and I work with all kinds of craft labor. Yea the people doing the manual work aren't nu, but the moment you have to go into the office it's ALL nu or women.

I live in cincinnati. Its nothing but fags, niggers, and coalburners here for the most part. Honestly I dont blame the coal burners, pretty sad when the only masculinity a woman can find is in a fake nigger.

They act like women. Women are conniving, backbiting, manipulative pieces of shit.

I sure don't see any in the mines.

Get what your saying though

I love how our comments synced up to about the same thing.

Reality, huh.

Guys an Arab, dude. Most men he probably sees are high test men ready to conquer Europe. You know, men who'd ugh at the idea of a female president.

It's in their nature as fe-males :^)

I think numales might be somehow worst than that.

They try to rig the game of life in their favor, it's like seeing a male feminist trying to get laid by sucking their cocks.

fuck you there’s nothing I hate more than calling some place and having to go through some monkey brained nigger on the phone

Because its less of a risk than being openly aggressive. What you should do is never associate with numales in the first place

>still more of a man.

Maybe that means your not a woman.

Why would ever trust the offspring of hippies?

When you don’t have physical consequences for acting like a woman everyone starts to operate like a person who is powerless.

Assaulting someone is a crime senpai.

No shit. I just like looking like one and being treated like/refered to as one.

lol u have never been to cincinnati

Would you rather I send Shenequa out on an install to send a 10 foot pole through your front window?

They won't let us hire only white men.

>tfw have lower test than my Dad at 50
It's just not fair guys, no matter how much I lift I will never look manly. No matter how healthy I eat, I'll always look like a pathetic numale.

Because if you don't confront your ability to be aggressive head on & control it, you end up stabbing people in the back.

>tfw I was literally lectured about how I was too masculine for a modern office

More like they have never has hire ass knocked out for fucking with someone’s life.

What kind of women do you have in your country? Seems like you live in a shithole or you are the nu-males blaming on women.

the past was a mistake

One that I knew off killed himself like a year ago, still having a good laugh about how her deserved it as much of a faggot he was. Back stabbing underhanded faggot sadly left behind children tho

American women are not nice.

White women are cancer, you must be new here if you didn't realize.

Really it’s all about atitude you need to change yourself inside before you can change yourself outside. If you do that the testosterone will come. Just do lots of cardio and get lots of vitamin d.

What happened to your beautiful tall ladies, elegant and with a golden heart?

Because they have the brains of women.

As someone who barely leaves his house, gib examples.

Feminism

Low self-esteem. They know they are shit and compensate the only way they can. Like a kid who wants to prove they are an adult but ends up acting all the more childish

Yes, I am new, and I see you people are always complaining about white women choosing blacks and Arabs over other whites. It must suck, but I don't think that's the reality. I mean, what percentage of them do that?

Whoa whoa #WHOA bro. You obviously didn't get my bad comedy there, it was a joke on their pussified ways.

Well , I see a lot of Jewish women but I miss your point. European feminism sure helped in the first half of the 20th century.

Not nearly as many as you'd think, most areas of America are still pretty nog-free since they tend to be concentrated in certain states, we just hate coal burners and the media's constant push for white women to fuck blacks.

The worst thing about white women is they are enablers to destructive liberal policies becuase they are over emotional and easily manipulated.

They've also been pumped up for decades to think they're all perfect warrior princesses who don't need no man.

Then they scream equality but only want special treatment.

When you're raised by a single mom like me with no father figure, it's hard to figure out "how to be a man".

Modern feminism is probably one of the worst things to ever happen. Even 40 years ago they were spouting the same lies:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

Forgot my pic.

Because they are weak.

To survive in the world you need to be strong or manipulatively cunning. The evolution of jews is a good example of this.

High estrogen consumption caused by diet and maybe in the water supply.

People that are high on estrogens act like women. Quite a shocker.

This.

Question the motives of anyone with a weak chin.

gotta take k2 with dat d3

the worst tio, the worst

>>tfw I was literally lectured about how I was too masculine for a modern office
Sounds like it's story time. Come on, user. Share with the class.

It's not just the numales. Best I can tell, DH was actually taught this ("Make her wait", "Do the opposite", "You have to destroy [a person's trust] before they can trust you" and the ever-lovin-lulu-of-all-time, "Bad is good". These are actual quotes.) by his father. His sister (raging feminist/ batshit lib) was raised the same way and is the dominant.
For about 15 years, I honestly thought it was some kind of mind control. (FIL was Army Intelligence and was a Scottish Rite Mason on top of it). I'm still not sure there isn't some element there because of other repetitive behaviors. (He still "trances out" & will "lose time" right in front of me, even if there are other people present. It's embarrassing. And I'm afraid he'll do it at work- which he has. It's cost him one job. PA has cost him the 5 previous to this one.)
Then I discovered "passive aggression". It's him to the letter.

We're 31 yrs together. It started, subtly, at week 7 and escalated.
Learn everything you can about it. There's a mountain of info online. All you can do is get out and stay out. Al-user (which helps people live their lives in spite of living with a drunk/ doper/ PA / narcissist or whatever, helps very marginally.
Get your own life or else. (I know. What's the point of having someone, then? Exactly!)

Doesn't matter why they're like this. You didn't break them and you can't "help" them. Get out. Run. For. Your. Life. And that goes double if you have kiddos already.
Eventually, they will become outwardly aggressive and potentially violent if they get frustrated (which they have a very low tolerance for.) It will become more and more frequent.

There are normal men out there. How many, I have no idea. Find one. And get your stuff seriously together so that it can work out.

Gentlemen, it used to be women who were like this. The same advice applies to you in spades.

>perfect warrior princesses who don't need no man

Well, I believe in the power of the individual, so women should be raised in order to truly be independent, just like men should. The thing is that the ones that claim that they are strong, they're not. The problem here IMO is that men un trust all women because they generalize. And women are following the wrong paths to exterminate this situation. The whites, men and women, should unite instead of argue. Stop fucking complaining, sit and talk.

Yep. They are driven, 100%, by spite. They will give up EVERYTHING for the sake of spite. They IMAGINE things to be spiteful about.
Seriously, people. Research this.

Stop sexualising children fucking degenerate.

Complex social interaction enables less physically imposing beta males to assume power from alpha males. Even chimpanzee beta males have in turn become alpha males by turning the rest of the pack against the stronger alpha male who could very well kick any other individual chimp's teeth in rather easily, but was forced out by the majority of the "in" crowd.

tldr; the numales that did that to you perceived you as being more alpha, and disagreed with you. However, they were sufficiently intimidated by your presence that they felt the need to accomplish their will in more indirect ways.

Is there a way to get past that? I have had that problem my entire life.

we should meme them into traps

PAs are (at least) borderline sociopaths. Some of them can really turn on the charm and portray themselves 180 degrees opposite who they really are. They *thrive* on getting sympathy.
You go through the WTF? phase for years before you realize it's not you.

You're lucky. You've obviously never encountered one. Add gaslighting, withholding- a bunch of shit.
Learn about it anyway. And pray your little head doesn't overrule the one on top of your neck.

I've thought that burning coal and "coming out" are PA behaviors in a lot of cases. It's more of an FU to someone (parent? sibling? society?) than what they actually want to do.
I have a relative who gets a new tattoo every time she gets pissed off at her mother. It's way past the point where I'm willing to be seen with her in public.
(She's too old for this shit)

Character and integrity, intellect aren't about how you look or how much testosterone you have. Neither is wit.
Some hunky Jethro type isn't good for much if he's a sorry SOB, is irresponsible, or hasn't got sense enough to pour pee out of a boot.
If you're a good, decent person- a hard worker, there's your foundation. Find what you're good at & go for being who you want to be.

100%

Do you mean that you are like that? If so, you've done half the battle. And highly probable that you're NOT PA (because they never acknowledge it)
I think most people go through that in the maturing process. Spite & revenge are a vicious cycle. The other person, the object can get away- but the vengeful and spiteful person carries that shit with them everywhere they go until they can get over being that way. You can do anything you're big enough to do. And we're all big enough to do pretty much anything we want to do.

I'm currently surrounded by nu-males due to being in grad school. Worst thing is that since I lift and voice my thoughts in an open way (not in a spergy way), I get all the female attention (not that difficult when you see the competition) and that creates even more resentment. When ever one of them has had a chance to back-stab me in any way, they go for it. Usually its a snide passive-aggressive remark about me in front of others, which they probably thought would make everyone laugh and completely demolish me ... but its more like... 'ok then thanks for your 2c'.

numale and your starting posts are stawmen at its finest.

It's hard standing up for yourself (at least for me) but It feels better than being a backstabber. Something to work on.

desu you have to shift your view, you are not winning if you are always in spite mode, you have to step up, you have a giant opportunity cost if you waste time for shit like that

It's not easy to learn for some people (myself). You are accountable to yourself for yourself. If somebody screws you over, that's their disgrace- not yours.
I think you're just having growing pains (which can happen at any age).