Blood

How can I convince my friends that fags shouldn't be allowed to donate blood?

Without mentioning STDs btw

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/gender/transgender/index.html
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5111370/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also how can I convince my people over here that trannys shouldn't be allowed to donate blood?

Come out of the closet as gay

(Sorry for poor sentence structure) It's proven that organ/blood transplants make characteristics that the donor had, become present in the receiver. Such as someone getting a spleen transplant and having hated tomatoes but now loves them. Idk how far this goes, but I'm pretty sure no straight person wants to risk finding their sex attractive because muh gay blood

You can't. Liberals only listen to emotions, not facts.

Is there a reason fags shouldn't be allowed to donate blood?

I mean, putting any morals/thoughts on homosexuality aside for a second, if the blood is clean and usable, from a scientific viewpoint there no argument you can make against that.

Blood is blood. Unless it has diseases it's good to go and most places are short of it.

>Without mentioning STDs btw

thats the entire fucking point

This is a Karl Pilkington story. And is obviously utter shite.

Simply because STD's.

Give him AIDS

>Without mentioning STDs btw

But that's the reason

If the blood's clean then who gives a fuck where it came from?

Is there any medical evidence that a homo's blood is any different from that of a Norseman of a Jew?

Fags are infested with AIDS. They should never be allowed to donate blood. It's a clear cut safety issue.

I think most people would take an onset of bisexuality over death any day.

Hey, you braindead individualist... Blood donation is a matte of public health and public policy that affects general rules, not individual cases and their diverse circumstances. You can't test every single person coming in to donate blood for STDs before they donate so you need a rule that will screen out the majority of risk cases before they donate gallons of infected blood.

Should we also ban straight people from donating blood?

Ok you dickheads. I am a doctor and lemme explain it real simple.
Fags have a higher chance of getting diseases like HIV, Hep B and Hep C. There is a window of testing where a fag CARRIES the disease, but current tests CANNOT find it. So it is better to exclude these fags entirely, rather than statisfy their fucked up righteousness.
This guy is retarded.

ORR you could give them straight blood? Wow it's like there are more than two choices in every scenario, who would've thought?

Fags in Mauritania and Senegal, yes. But fags in Finland and Bangladesh are cleaner than Latvian or Ukrainian heteros.

Black people carry sickle cell disease. Should we ban them from donating?

yes.

This is a flaw in the blood donation system then, not the fact people are gay.

I agree, gay people are far more likely to have AIDS, but surely you should be testing for that shit anyway?

What's to stop someone lying about being gay, or being hetero but still having HIV/AIDS and possibly not even knowing about it?

I'd like to think blood is tested for such diseases before they pump it into some kid or something.

>I am a doctor

Prove it. Otherwise you lose all credibility.

How long is this window? Show us the journal article demonstrating this window. You'll have access to it if you're a doctor.

>risk finding their sex attractive
lmao how insecure and ignorant can you be

STDs are the main fucking reasons they aren't allowed to donate blood
I suppose drugs also enter in consideration. fags do more drugs than the rest of the population. So their blood might also contain traces of drugs or bear diseases related to drug consumption

>How can I convince my friends that fags shouldn't be allowed to donate blood?Without mentioning STDs btw

Trannies are highly likely to have HIV
• A 2013 report found that the estimated percentage of transgender "women" living with HIV in the United States was 22% among 2,705 transgender "women" sampled

I added the "" because they are not women. They are mentally ill disease carrying self mutilating sociopathic men
•Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena account for 70% of new HIV infections in the United States.
•New HIV infections among gay and bisexual men overall remained stable in recent years.
•More than 600,000 gay and bisexual men are living with HIV in the United States.

Both groups are child molesters. Both are so obsessed with their genital's they lobby ocd to promote their distorted fetishes and lobby for access to kids.

I'd rather be dead thanks.

Switzerland says thanks for your donation.

Pretty sure straight people don't wanna be converted, tard. And I meant sexually attractive

truvada. doesnt work on vaginas. now work on your vaginal jew cancers and many other stinks and diseases. women are boring and naggy and shitty

I don’t donate for two reasons:

1. Won’t contribute by good blood to be mixed with fag blood. Jewish doctors make millions off AIDS.
2. Won’t give anything to Jewish doctors that steal organs for million dollar surgeries.

I suggest you do the same until (((they))) are dealt with.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE

become a woman you stupid noballed womany faggot

maybe kys and nobody will have to save you

Couple problems with this post
>1: (at least in America) Blood donations are tested for disease. Your blood can be rejected if its no good.
>2: Biology. Are you saying gay blood is different than straight blood? From a biologist, you are literally retarded and you should keep your opinion to yourself.
I have to assume this is a slide thread so I'm just gonna move along

You can't call anyone a tard if you truly believe "gayness" is a disease you can contract like the common cold
And you can't consider yourself straight if you're afraid of becoming gay, fag

I'm not afraid of becoming gay, I just don't like men. This isn't a qualm for me, it's for others. Also I didn't say it's a disease, I said it's a trait that can be passed on

t. faggot

2+2=20

t. comp sci

I fuck women and make kids you shit on dick squeaky fairy

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men a account for 70% of new HIV infections

2013 report found that the estimated percentage of transgender "women" living with HIV in the United States was 22% among 2,705 transgender "women" sampled

next how lgbtq lobbies against statistics on hiv and stds because they show that faggots and fairies are massive concentrations of carriers just like they did on paedo statistics.

trannies and faggots = disease and paedophiles sex for them is blood shit and piss preferably involving an underage teen and them. As the pendulum swings back criminalise and introduce the death sentence for trannies and faggots. They had their chance and wasted it

Tell them that fags don't have enough blood to donate as they constantly bleed from anus.

Just by allowing people to donate blood who answer yes to the question "Are you a man who has ever had sex with a man?" The risk of HIV in the blood supply increases 17x. Simplest way to get around that is to not allow them to donate.

I'm honestly amazed the FDA didn't cuck on this under Obama actually

>t. Medical technologist

>surely you should be testing for that shit anyway?
All lab tests have a certain percentages of false negatives. You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Is a no-nothing retard. SeeAnd

Consider the following:
HIV+ queer people donate blood: blood discarded

HIV- queer people donate blood: millions saved.

>risk of HIV in the blood supply increases 17x.
All blood donations are tested for HIV along with a slew of other tests. So regardless of whether gays donate or not, the blood HAS to go through the same set of testing. Presumably, gay people who have HIV are aware there blood will be rejected anyway, so most the ones donating are probably clean, if not, they are notified through the mail. You are fake news

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5111370/ fags forbidden to donate in france
they are a high risk population.

just like whores and male whores.
tattoo bitches.
and drug users.