>23
>germanic dad and thai mom
>handsome with athletic body
>popular with girls in both countries because blessed with germanic genes
>very little hairgrow
>will look young for a long time because asian genes
>high iq because ultimate best mixed race
>immunity to being called racist because not completely white
>can talk in public about racial differences without getting punched in the face
>feels great

also 2 passports so if germanic country doesnt man up and stop the hordes from africa then can easily move to thailand

i am blessed

And at any time any man wants you he will take it

kill yourself degenerate faggot

>be OP
>be the result of degenerate pedophilic sire renting jungle asian lolita mother's fuck hole
>post a thread that could double as a faggot's grinder profile
>this makes OP ubermensch in his subhuman mind

KYS faggot

this is what people astonishingly fail to realize about wmaf relationships. They are based on pedophilial tendencies. That's most of what the asian female fetishization is about. I've completely closed off the possibility of dating asians on the principle of dilution of my amazing European genetics, but I am quite open to dating a hapa.

>but I am quite open to dating a hapa.
So you would only dilute your genetics half as much?

I doubt you are that amazing.

>thai
>high iq

Is your IQ also an average of Germans (100) and Thais (80) = 90?

indonesian subhuman

T landwhale compares thin women to children.
>pay my allemony
>bring me more burgers

At least Thai boys are the best Shemales & Traps in the World.

>6'2"
>blue eyes
>tow headed child into light brown hair adult
>IQ 130
>almost shamefully attractive face
>very low body hair
>skin and body age very well (currently 32, but often get estimates in mid 20s)
>reasonably sized dick
>thin but athletic
>I have to mention that holy fuck do I have good taste

I know I'm not the best, but I'm pretty damn superb, user.

Producing 1/4th Asian children is not nearly as bad as producing half breeds in my opinion. Not entirely sure why. Maybe because I just don't want my kids to fail to see their distinct European heritage and send their genes into the uniform oblivion of Asians by breeding into their societies. Also I admire a lot of things about certain Asian groups including many aspects of their minds, their social accountability, and aspects of their females, all of which I opine may be actually on a higher evolutionary level than many Europeans.

Also, measuring the IQ of Singapore is like taking a wealthy city in the West and eliminating the niggers from the sample. Gonna get a very similar result.

oh my. If alot of filipinos are going to see this, theyre going to chimpout. Alot of the reason why we are dumb is because the aquino/chinese psyop in the media. They purposefully want us to be dumb so they can take our resources.

the Philipines has a huge Pedophilia problem, you need to fucking fix it, damn.

You're dad literally fucked a Thai whore and you're proud of that? What's wrong with you?

Our president is too focused on drugs even though the drug syndicates are already eradicated.

t. faggot

I am Italian-Irish-Korean (American) and am usually deemed quite attractive but I am also a manlet both physically and mentally. Growing up multiethnic - even in a diverse and affluent area like mine (probably the most diverse and affluent in the country) - has been a pain in the ass. I got my balls busted a lot and prejudged a lot and my parents should never have gotten together. Biracial families are either great or really fucked up.

btw: Thai is like the worst kind of Asian to be. OP is a literal faggot.

Stay with your own people, btw. Losing one's roots is the way of globalism and modern liberal democracy.

How tall are you?
>can talk in public about racial differences without getting punched in the face
do you live in a fucking getto? why would somebody punch you´?

If you knew anything about history you'd realize that the ethnogenesis of """white" people was through race mixing

dat plastic face

equivocation

im not attracted to chinks, but a good HAPA can get my attention

>taking a wealthy city in the West and eliminating the niggers
Sounds like a good idea. But 13% of Singaporeans are Malay which brings down the score some.

Fuck does that mean.
All I'm saying is white people are race mixed mongrels in the first place so being anti-mixing because of muh racial purity is a retarded position to have because white people aren't pure anything

equivocation and tu quoque

>being this retarded

>has no arguments
>resorts to ad hominem and psuedo philosophical buzzwords instead
Fuck off subhuman mongrel

>pseudo philosophical [sic]
>shifting burden of proof
>crying about an imaginary ad hominem

>buzzwords

>resorts to

Im producing some of those with my qt 3.14 nip gf

>Spanish colonialism

>very little hairgrow
>good

Behead yourself faggot

>being this butthurt about being a mongrel

If your eye color isn't blue you are fucked.