Spencer: "Africans have benefited from white supremacy"

why does the alt-right follow this cringe lord again?

hooktube.com/watch?v=puJ-arJgkZU (Guardian interviews Spencer

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=puJ-arJgkZU
youtube.com/watch?v=lzQ8GDBA8Is
youtube.com/watch?v=SG0QdKzATW8
youtube.com/watch?v=rnKjOKHrsnA
youtube.com/watch?v=o_eSwq1ewsU
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actually, it's kinda true..

>That pic
The eternal anglo

Annoying Bushman. Spencer's right.

'Jews benefited from Hitler'
is kinda true too but it takes a pretty warped tallying up of profit and loss. white supremacy could have benefited Africans MOST by just leaving them the fuck alone but Spencer has to larp and pretend that 'white mans burden' was a valid thing instead of just being a means to exploit the fuck out of Africans

Black people would be swinging from tree to tree if it weren't for white supremacy. Spencer is right go be a brainlet on /r/the Donald

lets make some donkey kong memes of this thing

>Black people would be swinging from tree to tree if it weren't for white supremacy.
thats their call. being stolen out of Africa, slavery, and then have to pretend like white supremacy doesn't exist is better? Spencer making such tone deaf statements is whats giving alt-right a bad name

wow he looks like some zulu tribalsman, you dont see that shit very often, unless you are brit in 1700

or a brit in 2017

thank you shitcunt

This is good

im bored

no commentiendo

Where would you rather live today? USA or Africa?

They have, niggers are the biggest scammers in the contemporary history, few have gotten things more illicitly thrown at them for no other reason than their social manipulation towards their end of claiming to not being responsible for their own actions, only the kikes leap in the lead as a solid first place.

None of them were stolen out of Africa you literal retard

>stolen and enslaved
They were already slaves, enslaved by their fellow Negroes. Whites just gave the nigger leaders some shinny stuff for their slave niggers.

how haven't they? compare ivory coast with liberia

>None of them were stolen out of Africa you literal retard
I love when niggers claim that that happened. Who the fuck do niggers pretend enslaved them in the first place and put them in chains and sold them. OTHER NIGGERS.
This has to be one of my favourite nigger fairytales they tell themselves
>we wuz standing butnaked in africa and then some white man came and took us
First of all those "white men" were jews, so were the ships, second of all, you weren't standing the fuck around, other african tribes beat your males into submission, enslaved you after enjoying a bit of that unvulontary coitous. and THEN put them in chains to be sold to the highest bidder for profit and laughed their ass off.
As late as 2007 niggers were enslaving other blacks and also cannibalizing and or enslaving the pygmies aswell to the tune of well over 600k. Nobody hates another nigger as much as nigger hates another nigger. Ku klux clan who killed about 3.8k over a 80+ or so year period, is a teddybear compared to how much niggers hate other niggers.
BUT NIGGERS DON'T READ.. they watch a movie.. "ah that's what happened." just look at their whole uncle tom bullshit comes from a deliberate blacksploitation movie financed by the kikes to get them to hate white people at the end a black person is like REEEEEE I WANT TO KILL LITTLE WHITE CHILDREN.
And the kikes go
>see this is history
And the dumb fucking niggers believe it.
EVEN TO THIS DAY, this is why they call black detractors that want to be a decent human being an uncle tom. THAT'S how easy it is to fool niggers, just a few propaganda movies telling them what they want to hear and the goose is cooked.

When you realize that nigger life is vicariously emulating things that they seen in (((hollywood))) movies, you can see the actual movies they emulate and know exactly where they got that from. It's such a fucking joke.. but a joke is supposed to be funny. The kikes PREY CONSTANTLY on the simplemindness of niggers.
>i don't have to read books, that movie dun told me whitey be evil n shiieet!
>i don't have to know facts! fucking cracker been doing shit to me, saw it in that movie once! you know? ROOTS for example? HELLO?

That nigger looks like a literal down syndrome retard.

And yes, niggers have benefited tremendously from slavery. It's pretty much an indisputable fact. The standard of living and personal liberty of black Americans today is far greater than what blacks living anywhere in Africa have.

And you can SEE how the kikes have DELIBERATELY to a holochaust extent fabricated a perimeter of non discussion and near insult to all black people around any such propaganda pieces.. To the extent that blacks live in a bubble reality by the jews, and whites aren't allowed to point that out or you're a FUCKING RACIST, and possibly also an anti semite for suggesting that those movies were made/promoted/sponsored by the jews on purpose in order to put that divide in place. And that sort of thing is what has created political correctness in the first place. "there's just some things you can't criticize bro". PC areas of non discussion and either you accept it or you are a fucking racist evil douchebag that needs to be scolded by all of humanity FOR EVER.

It's an objectively true statement, unless you can name one African nation they came from today where they would have a better life. West Africa is a total shit hole. Liberia turned out to be a shit hole.

You might say that the value of slavery far exceeded the value of American citizenship and a life in the first world, but to deny that it has any value at all is simply disrespectful and not at all honest.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=puJ-arJgkZU
>why do would you argue against a state in which white people live amongst themselves
>well first there was slavery
Nigger you're african, 55 99.999% black ethno states right now.
>then there was apartheid
Yes nigger you weren't repatriated back to africa and your ancestors didn't want to go back and live in africa for 150+ years whilst having EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO.
Wew. Seems like he has no proper argument except "fuck white people i live in your nation therefore you need to be a minority or fuck you or something"

This black guy is an emotional and insecure man like many BLM activists in the US.

>africans benefitted from not living in africa
>that's such a ridiculous notion
If it is, then you should book your ticket to africa right the fuck now!
Nobody calls these niggers out for making these idiotic arguments. It's just spheres of "you can't say that bro" well why in the hell not. Should we toss logic out the window? How about math, we toss out math aswell, how about science? we toss that out aswell, how about ANYTHING that doesn't say that niggers in the US were better off than niggers in africa on the whole reminding you that slavery was 150+ years ago and black on black slavery in africa still continued under objections from whites btw. as late as 2007, but niggers don't give a shit.

Whites were the first imperators of reason so to speak who saw to end black slavery whilst having their hands the least dirty in it aswell.. did blacks end black slavery.. oh hells to the no my nigger, it was too profitable! The fuck you trying to say they should destroy their income over moral scrouples.. and whites not liking that.. fuck that shit, look at these fucking niggers they deserve to be enslaved by another nigger, they're too stupid to not be enslaved they deserve it..
>haha i'm the king nigger i gots all the gold that whitey helped me locate and mine out and the bitches, fuck all these punk ass bitch slave niggers.
Yes, you are a nigger if you act like one.

Look at it's the same fucking bullshit today, like some said in the past, niggers they don't want to change.. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO? WE CAN'T FIX WHAT ONLY YOU CAN FIX, YOUR OWN BEHAVIOUR!
Even today, taking a fucking knee over police violence when niggers are responsible for half the murders in the entire US and rampant crime rape and violence. What is it you expect everyone else to do. What do they do instead, they grandstand and try to manipulate people into not realizing what they do.. for fucking fame and fortune they sell eachother over like a fucking walk in the park.. if you get robbed, your fault not the nigger, if you get killed, your fault not the nigger, if you get raped, your fault not the nigger. STOP IT NIGGER, STOP IT! PLEASE STAHP!

youtube.com/watch?v=lzQ8GDBA8Is

Not correcting their behaviour when recieving correcting instructions = nigger!

Their children, sure. But those people at the time? I don't think so.

Did Blacks benefit from US Military protection, upward mobility, welfare, a plethora of gibs programs and the Rayyciss/Muh Slavery excuse for everything?
>or is this ...?

you cant prove which one is happier though

>you cant prove which one is happier though
Yes you can. 150+ years of having the ability and with full blessing and no hard feelings whatsoever to go to africa to live. Didn't want to. Yet ironically their descendants are the ones that no longer want to live in the US but yet again don't want to leave either. And they've not gotten better they've gone far far worse, and whites have held their hand over them and said "it's ok we'll let it slide, but can you please be better in the future" and NOPE.. just gotten worse.
Either you want to live in africa or you want to live in america, make up your fucking mind niggers.

You can thank white supremacy for the African population boom. Isn't it wonderful, thank you mister nice white man for letting niggers breed and causing a global malthusian event.

But they've come up with a solution the niggers, either US turns into africa (that they don't want to go to) or whites be raycist and shiiet.. I shouldn't have to say how ridiculous that is.
Do you know why this scene is funny? because of how true it is, the peak of comedy is the truth we are afraid to speak in the open but we all recognize. youtube.com/watch?v=SG0QdKzATW8

The truest jokes are always the best jokes. Not to be confused with propaganda comedians but the jokes that are closest to the truth not well said is always the funniest. Because honesty is beautiful and liberating, it always is and always will be.

Obviously they benefited lol. The stupid niggers hadn't even invented a wheel. It is literally impossible to argue that they didn't benefit.

It's the funniest thing and why it is SO FUNNY. They say "white people they hate everybody else" nope. "White people they want to destroy everybody else" Nope. "White people surely though they want to destroy every one of us" Nope. "But most assuredly white people want to rule the entire globe" Nope. WELL WHAT DO THEY WANT THEN? To be left alone. HAHAHA To live in a nation where you aren't there. If you're somewhere else and happy. So beautiful! i would want that for you!

We tried to unfuck their continent through colonialism. Unfortunately the forces of niggetry were too powerful.

probably the one with malaria and bot fly infections if i had to guess

That reminds me of a joke we have here about the Chinese.
>3 guys are on an airplane, an African, a Chink and a man from Vancouver
>Each of them brought with them goods from their homeland
>Eventually turbulation starts and the pilot says that one of the engines is down, so they need to lose weight fast
>The man from Africa throws off the plane a sack of grain and he says "We have enough of this where I come from!"
>The Chinese guy throws a bag of rice off the plane, "We have enough of this where I come from!"
>The Guy from Vancouver picks up the Chinese guy and throws him out of the plane and says "We have enough of these where I come from!
Not nearly as good, but a classic none the less.

We have that joke about niggers here

I love the one about niggers where you go:
>Well I can't possibly be racist against Niggers
>Well why not?
>Because I have plenty of niggers in my family tree.
>You do? Since when?
>Oh for ages now, in fact they're all still hanging there where I left them.

Of course it's fucking true.
That's why the CIA plant says it, so it undermines solid statements.

That's true. He's saying whites are supreme and they have benefited from leeching off of our society. Why is it that you conservacucks can't understand the nuance of his argument?

> benefited Africans MOST by just leaving them the fuck alone
What benefits? They would still be in mud hutts, and enslaved by each-other and Arabs.

>Enslave by each-other and arabs
That's the hilarious part - these idiots genuinely don't think the Asians wouldn't have colonized Africa. People obviously do have preferences of oppressors - to say that isn't the case is nonsense. It's why German troops would flee to try and get caught by the US and not the Russians. People treat people differently but the unifying theme in all mankind is dominance hierarchies. Obviously the Ape Men from Africa aren't going to fit into any of those.

>Way to make niggers look even more stupid and a retard like spencer look like he has an IQ above 90
Do they even know what they're doing?

>We have that joke about niggers here
youtube.com/watch?v=rnKjOKHrsnA
>have you ever for a second thought that if these africans would've been able to stay in their countries that africa would've turned out differently.
NIGGER.. YOU WERE ENSLAVED BY OTHER AFRICANS there was a reason you were already in chains and sold to the highest bidder, and it wasn't because you were a genius that was going to magically cure africa of its ailments!
>they don't like this, they don't like that, they're never satisfied and that's a fact. They need to go back to where they come from.
>the country's in an aweful mess, there's a whole lot of civil unrest, i have one thing to suggest, they need to leave, and get going, gather up their things and go back home
>and leave the white man alone.

There's no such thing as the "alt-right"
Spencer is a CIA plant to pied-piper the amorphous groups that are fed up with the uni-party.

Amen borther

I had an argument with a guy unironically said that if the Europeans hadn't colonized Africa they'd be on our level technologically by now. That was the moment that I realized the Left is just going to believe whatever the fuck they want to about the world - and you can't debate them.

>contradictory opinions using different meme flags

sigh... shills leave please?

conpiratards are something special.

>I had an argument with a guy unironically said that if the Europeans hadn't colonized Africa they'd be on our level technologically by now. That was the moment that I realized the Left is just going to believe whatever the fuck they want to about the world - and you can't debate them.
They don't want to hear it, they hate the truth if it tells them what they don't want to hear, they have a special places in their head, it's compartamentlized into spheres of can say and can't say. And if the truth crushes those PC spheres, they turn against you even violently if they can get away with it, to defend their false notions.
Communism and the far left are literally a mind virus. They do not think logically. As with communism who said that they had to kill and indoctrinate and put in camps and exterminate people who did "wrong think" they did so admitting full well that they didn't know what the outcome would result in except that it would be different from the evil they imagined the other party to be. It makes them incredibly dangerous. A logical human being even on the fringes of thinking can be reasoned with and talked with and you can understand the reason and the method in which they operate and what they believe in, if you present them with decent evidence and such things they will change, these people will not. They are literally blind to anything to what you have to say. And they invoke a sharia type adherence in their localized clusters/social groups. If someone strays from the path, UNFRIENDED, ostrasized and the entire group turns against that person. These people are EXTREMELY dangerous for that reason, because they lack it. And the only hope a rational wellmeaning thinking individual has against this sort of group infected by this mental virus is to subdue it and hold it down till it comes to its sense, before it lashes out and does massive damage. Same way you would do to someone totally drugged up wanting to kill someone.

On the contrast the worst even a person who wants 100% white nations would want is to deport them and send them to another nation to live and be happy, and even those are very few among the ethnostate people. No interest in wanting to kill them just want them to be anywhere else! anywhere else will do!
These according to these communist psychos are the height of evil and they would if able, either murder you outright or put you in indoctrination camps that you can only get out if you see anything else than 4 lights. (when you deny objective reality and accept their version against all evidence to the contrary).
youtube.com/watch?v=o_eSwq1ewsU

What about the children born into slavery?

Quit being a faggot OP. Richard did fine, in fact he did well.

This Psyop bullshit needs to be dealt with.

spencer is an idiot, but the other guy had this to say as an argument: slavery apartheid

those are not arguments

You will live to see the Alt-Right BTFO for Communist subversion along with ANTIFA.

If sombody raped you then gave you a million pounds or for you americans a million foodstamps would the the rape of benefited you?

Good. The Alt-Right is nonsense. It's r_thedonald tier.

But they did benefit from Hitler.

The truth will be simply too painful to accept. But you must.

The Masons and Jews already have complete iron fist rule over the top western nations.

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
>A handful of free blacks from the United States did settle in Haiti. Most of them returned to the United States because living under white supremacy in 19th century America was preferable to living under what has made Haiti into Haiti.

Richard is factually right, colonialism is White supremacy and Africans have benefited tremendously from it.

Nigger, if someone raped your grandpa and you get a trillion dollars a year then you're fucking benefitting from it.

>consistent flag & ID
>consistent opinion that Spencer is a controlled opposition pseud using meme tier talking points
>called out wrongly by a fucking leaf

fuck off, Spencer is controlled opposition sprinkling race bait breadcrumbs around that fellow pseuds at theroot will lap up

>What about the children born into slavery?
What about them? Either africa is important to them or it isn't. No slavers are alive today, no slaves are alive today. After the whites as the first in history abolished black slavery when others continued it, and they refused to return to africa for 150+ If all they want to do is try to undermine white people in their nations of which the people that live there today aren't responsible for it either. And if they prefer to be in africa then go. It's a decision they have to make.
They were sought to be repatriated to liberia, which turned out to be a mistake, then it was halted and whites decided in the US against better judgement to give them full citizenship rather than having them all return to their roots, then 150+ years passed and now you have even bigger issues because these niggers refuse to let that go. Simply proving the repatriators original point. Face it, the only reason they didn't leave to africa for 150+ years is because they have it better in the US than in africa. and they don't WANT to go back, well then ADMIT That but if you admit that, stop fucking up the US.
I realize that places african americans in a precarious position as in betweeners but that part they chose for themselves and noone else chose that for them.
But regardless of these things the primary issue that needs to be resolved is their crime and murder rates etc. which is similar to african nations. Which they refuse to acknowledge and rectify.
Look at these past presidents of the US and what they said about foreigners and their effects on the vox populi. And realize that this is precisely what niggers continue to do, their obnoxiousness is tearing the US apart, other immigrants are also doing this like those waving mexican flags instead of getting the fuck out and go to mexico. But the unrepatriated niggers continue to be a fly in the ointment eventhough whites have allowed them to get away with almost anything

The alt-right is constituted mainly of Sup Forums shitposters and Sup Forums will never ever be communist. Don't worry about it.

(cont)
thinking it would temper them, it has achieved the opposite, only emboldened it. What they need is some tough medicine and to be presented with a choice, be an american understanding what their place is in that history as subordinates and not true americans but guests of hospitality, or be an african and go live in africa.
Whites have been enslaved tremendously aswell much more and much longer than the ameriniggers, the east europeans could tell you a few stories of being invaded and enslaved by the ottomans aswell as western europeans and many literally kidnapped by islamic slaveraids (part of why europeans have fortresses). But do you see any white people going around asking anyone for reparations? No.

>Richard is factually right, colonialism is White supremacy and Africans have benefited tremendously from it.

how can anyone who recognizes 'white genocide' and displacement in white homelands call enforced slavery a net benefit? either displacement is bad or it isn't. by claiming that the end justified the means Spencer is making the argument FOR displacement of Euros because (we are told) what will happen as a result of mass third world immigration will be better for whites

I hear this all the time, and it's ridiculous. funny jokes also come from taboos, irony, juxtaposition. Nobody's going around Sup Forums saying dirty sex jokes have any higher significance; just the racist ones.

>First of all those "white men" were jews, so were the ships

Source?

No they meant it benefited the Africans you stupid fuck.

They aren't that smart. Tools of the Jewish lie

We understood that this was the way things were at that time, and the whites took great strides to makes sure that the future was not of this time, whilst the rest of the world continued unabaited not giving a shit if white people decided to be moral why should others then do otherwise just because white people did it.
Niggers need to stop using history as an excuse for their own incompetence and bad decisions. They are catered to like few others in this regard, and all it has caused is to make them obnoxious spoiled brats, and upped the ante of their murderous rapist and vile behaviour this time with a shield of criticism that says "you can't say i do anything wrong cause otherwise you a raycist". This has to stop! It stifles discourse is intellectually and factually dishonest and leads nowhere.

Quality post and the fuhrer's get

Haha that spergy looking nog trying to claim he's English.

>1484
So fucking close

Oh you didn't know the slave ships were jewish owned and the primary slave owners in the US and portugal were actually jews? I suggest you read up on it. Very very few of actual europeans had slaves including the US whites, but jews hide like a snake in the grass pretending to be white when it suits them to hide behind our armor, and then stab us in the back and are distant from us when they are not critiqued personally.

Ok well one it gave them modern medicine and now we provide everything for them, most Africans alive today never experienced colonialism because of how young their population is. So when you weigh in the benefits that Africans have gotten since we stopped colonizing their countries it has tremendously outweighed the bad in most cases.
Also it was not good for white people to colonize other countries if you look economically it was a drain on European countries.

When a kike that hides among white people aren't critiqued they turn into a "wellmeaning critique of white people" from their "fellow white men". When you assail them with critique if they don't hit you with antisemitism they hide behind the armor of "so you hate white people is that it". The same white people they threw under the bus just a short while ago. That's how the kike operates and how they have operated for a long long time.

Spencer BTFO that nig so hard he just walked away. Loved the "implicit" racism at the beginning with the "oh you're doing the interview?" Haha that was great.

Because shitposting in your mum's basement is the only way to save the white race, amirite? :>

White people in general are extremely moral and it's an important thing for them to be like that, to kikes it's massive exploitation and deception and then blaming someone else for their crimes, to which real or imagined whites take the blame and apologize for endlessly even when they have no reason to be, because whites want to self correct if they do bad things, and kikes exploit this to no end.

its true. by the shitlib reasoning, if shitskins are coming to a white supremacist country because they belief it will give them a better life, then they are also white supremacists

What?

>why does the alt-right follow this cringe lord again?
He has pissed me off to the point where I don't ignore him.

He needs to shut the fuck up, and report back to his FBI handlers. Can we just message them directly?

Hey FBI, your main man Dicky Spencer is not working. The canadian bitch ain't doing much better.

Can we please get some role models that aren't zionist puppets and closeted commies?

Please FBI/CIA and other glow in the dark types....Please give us something to work with.

Get this fucking retard out of the light. He is not actually helping at this point.

And of the rest of the world in comparison just smile and chuckle at whites trying to correct wrongs that weren't even wrong to begin with or weren't even them that did it, and just continue as usual paying little to no mind that whites wan't to be the moral of the bunch.
Example i just mentioned earlier about niggers in africa.. as late as 2007 over half a million enslaved including cannibalized. Do you think niggers give a shit that whites act moral in the west, nope. Do you think arabs are going to apologize for enslaving subsahara niggers for 1400 years? not at all. Other people don't see it like that as having a need to apologize for that. Because a) it was a thing that was common place in that age and you cannot compare behaviour and mindset and extrapolate it on the current age of people which think differently. b) many of them to this day of other ethnicities especially middle eastern and africans don't think anything wrong with what they did, it's only when it's brought up in discussion that they pretend it's wrong "whitey said it's wrong let's play along for the peanut gallery" or they just switch the topic. You'd be suprised how immoral the rest of the world is with these things. But living in the west you think that's how all people are, oh you little child, if only you knew.

>why does the alt-right follow this cringe lord again?
Spencer is a total ass-munching faggot
He is incomprehensibly inarticulate

That said, he has NEVER been interviewed by anyone and not come away smelling like roses. Primarily because those doing the "interviewing" completely meltdown, lose their shit and resort to chimping out. It doesn't matter who does the interview (black, whites, liberals, jews) he eviscerates them by sticking to his platform.

Spencer is a reddit-tier version of Jared Taylor, who is untouchable by any media outlet because he is articulate and states the no nonsense approach. If mainstream audiences heard him speak, they'd be hard pressed to disagree with him.

The whole world has benefited from the advancements made by white people. Whites brought the world out of global poverty, global hunger, global famine, global disease. Every person on Earth should be thankful whites exist and share their inventions with the world.

You know that there are people on Sup Forums who hate Jared Taylor too, right?