VIRGINIA ELECTION GENERAL #4 DEPORT M-13 Edition

Will me Make Virginia Great Again? Or will we stay a blue cuck hole?

Quick Rundown- realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

the Right Wing Death Squads ad- youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/week.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old bread

VIRGINIA WORM FARMERS FOR GILLESPIE

NJ wouldn't be so cucked if there weren't so many kikes up in North Jersey. Then we got the niggers down in Camden County as well.

Pretty /comfy/

Answer my question

Avoid the lines and the bad weather. Text 'Northam' to 73482 to vote for Ralph Northam

Isn't Virginia cucked because of blue state immigration to it?

just got back from my polling station but I wasn't allowed to vote. the woman working the registration table in a Northam shirt handed me a literacy test before I could vote and I could not pass it. it sucks being a rural voter in an affluent intelligent deep blue state.

Sweden will come down to if the SD can out perform the moderates

Yup. It went blue in the 2016 presidential election thanks to Washington DC transplants.

People don't talk with accents in any big cities in the south. It's only rural areas. And that shit isn't gone will like south ohio.

WHO OUT HERE VOTING

Failed South Jersey Statehood, I believe 1979? Oh Im all for us breaking away.. Could you imagine what we could do with the revenue and reduced liabilities of not shipping our money north?

possibly.. there are several refugee resettlement cities in virginia

Any exit polling going on yet?

Yes.

Also the last governor shoved a provision through last year to let all felons vote automatically. Too bad for him, blacks don't vote in the rain.

>And that shit isn't gone will like
u wot m8

Northern VA and Tidewater are dependent on gov't spending (the former in lobbying and contracts, the latter with the Navy). Spending cuts are dangerous. I know people in nova who won't vote republican after the gov't shutdown years ago.

Carpetbaggers are part of it, but the commonwealth's main industry, gov't spending, is also a factor.

exit polling is trash... just wait 3 hours for the real shit

Just got back from voting for Northam.

And that shit isn't gone til like..

I can't find any :(

VA is probably the best state

>Exit polling

Based thanks man

is america losing its hillbilly accent in the south? shame i like girls with that gawsh pardnr! accent :(

Not here in Charlotte

I personally think the PA ballot to abolish property taxes is a bigger deal than any other election or electoral issue in the whole country.
You don't truly own your property if you have property taxes, the state does. It's also the most economically retarded tax too because it's pro-cyclical, meaning it makes recessions worse.

Wanna go to Ocean Breeze with me anons?

2 hours and 45 minutes until polls close

Went hiking up in Elizabeth Furnace yesterday.

Fuck I love this state.

Can anyone give me a quick run down on who based black guy Fairfax is? I just voted for him but I have no idea who he is.

The mountains and Shenandoah are redneck and farmer central, except for a few cuck college towns. NoVa is filthy Tanks. Madison/Orange/area around Charlottesville is not Southern in terms of accents but they have some Southern culture. Deep South of VA below Richmond and the parts of Hampton Roads not filled entirely with niggers are the only really Southern parts; that's where you find people drinking sweet tea and speaking in funny accents and casually dropping the n-word while still being dignified.

Virginia is a very culturally diverse state so its hard to really explain but it's also nice since you move 30 miles and experience a completely different lifestyle

Turnout is SKY HIGH in the Washington & Lee area. Big liberal college area, strongly anti-Trump.

Northam looking at a 15-point win here.

It's just, plain, fun

Vote today

Poseidon is taking his toll on Virginia

The storm is coming.

Get out and vote

yesssss

just got back from the polls in the largest republican leaning district in the state...turn out is pitiful here. I think most sane republicans reevaluated their stances after Charlottesville.

OYYYYY VEEEYYYYY

Hiked Old Rag a couple weeks ago. Such a wonderful spot

>that's an awful nice section of dense urban population you got there
>it would be a shame if something were to happen to it

>tfw you're 2 hours from the beach, 2 hours from the mountains, an hour from DC, an hour from the Historic Triangle, a half hour from Richmond and you own 12 acres with its own rifle range

VA Landowners vote RED because it is right

Just got back from the polling station
Alot of blacks were raping white girls chanting; "This is for Charlottesville"
I also saw a bunch of Mexican street gangs roaming around - looking for Republicans to beat up
It was cold and rainy
Polling stations are closing early, due to changing time zones
Just stay home!

1 MS-13 bean nigger is 1 too many.

KYS shill faggot

ayyy lmao
Welcome His Excellency, Ed Gillespie, Governor of the Commonwealth

Sup plebs

Just voted a full red ticket

Oh it was also raining all day in the RVA, so I paid my illegal immigrant employees for a full 8 hours after driving them all (15+) down to the polling station to vote for Gillespie

Dems BTFO

Same. I am hearing reports from all over the state of surging turnout from young college voters and people of color, while moderate Republicans and suburban voters are staying at home because of Gillespie's Trumpist turn.

What, do you live in Spotsy?

too busy bangin CNU girls sorry brah

I don't give a shit about virginia but i'd sure love to see some reddit suicides tonight

Which is why i'm hereby endorsing this random man

b-but how did you type that LARP?!?!

BETTING ODDS!
electionbettingodds.com/week.html
BETTING ODDS!

Die in a fire, shill.

Just voted for Gillispie. No nu-males or nigs to be found anywhere.

It's fucking 48 and pouring and I voted. Fucking Yankee scum get out of my state reeeeeeeeee

>Norfolk/Hampton/Newport News flotsam girls

You and every other syphilitic sailor.

Wait, is he suggesting that 1400 MS-13 members (as opposed to over 2000) is somehow an acceptable state of affairs?

Reporting in.
It's very cold and raining hard. There was only a handful of people, I counted less than ten from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. During the general there were hundreds. I also noted that on my ride to the poll all of the Clinton/Kaine signs and stickers were no longer present and not replaced with Northam. Didn't see any Gillespie posters either. I wasn't told what number I was and I forgot to ask. Are you feeling it yet, lads?

African American and Latino turnout in northern Virginia is unprecedented. IT IS OVER

Yeah they usually don't live in isolated rural hovels with 50 voters at best.

ed or dead

Yes

>Washington & Lee area. Big liberal college area

Washington and Lee is one of the most conservative colleges in the country. Also Virginia Military Institute is in the same city.

>military is the same as civilian government spending

Libertarians like you are literally the fucking reason the Democrats keep winning

Just got back. Gillespie FTW.

This is the life I'll be living this time next year. Getting the fuck out of NoVa so I can walk outside in my boxers on a Sunday morning and pop off a few... while hoarding dried goods.

Voted this morning in va beach just a bunch of old white people there

>faux-queer county

Jealous. I'm in a tiny apartment outside Tyson's barely making it with my crummy job. Godspeed, friends.

tell it to me straight lads,whats the chances of the GOP winning in VA?

Gillespie will win by 8.8% margin

I dreamt it

ITS HAPPENING

bumping my own post
this is important

fucking leaf

>Fairfax ballot in Korean
not surprised but still lol

Just got back from the Leesburg polling station. It was being manned and run by MS 13 members who called me a gringo and threatened to kill me if they saw my face again after forcing me to vote for Northam...

>Democrats winning

Put down the blunt Jamal

Been rainy all day and is getting cold in Roanoke.

Lmao. Stop Larping.

RUSSIAN RAIN

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding you to that.

>I'm also one of those 35,000 absentee ballots
Anyone else feeling /devilish/ about this?

Warrenton checking in.

I went to vote for Gillespie but I couldn't afford the poll tax. Is that a new thing? The city folks were voting for free so that didn't seem fair.

Digits are good sign

Same. Just picked my wife's son up from school and drove by the polling place and hardly anyone is there.

>fauquier pronounced "faw-keer"
live here, work here, fauquier

Yes, that sting of defeat

Are they implying 1300 is an acceptable number of spic gang members?

Fucking deport those feral manlets back to whatever banana plantation they came from.

>blacks
>unprecedented turnout

This isn’t a free crack giveaway.

Same. I love throwing the data with my college student absentees

RCP's average has the Democrat up 2.8. The margin of error on most polls is 3, so there's a 4.8% margin between the two - meaning this is still statistically a tossup. That same site has an article which should be in the OP that also discusses why polls are largely shit anyway, and says there's no way of knowing who will win VA.

So, like 50%

I mean I have no choice since I'm in college, but if they assume my vote is safe blue than even better

Some anons should take her up on the offer of an umbrella.

pussy.

i voted at the church on 605, you?