CBTS #123: PRAY, MEME, LOVE, DESIRE TRUTH AND WILL IT INTO BEING EDITION

PATRIOTS, YOUR GEOTUS NEEDS YOU!

PUSH THE MEMES

ASK THE QUESTIONS

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REDPILL!

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu
------

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2011/02/19/the-satanic-rothschild/
youtube.com/watch?v=UtNZWscQ-ow
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526
twitter.com/imperator_rex3?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=6DePDBV-3WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

comrade is first

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

MAGA from Hellas!

pointing out the military intelligence generally gets jurisdiction over an investigation if it falls into these categories: "national security crimes such as treason, spying, espionage, sedition, subversion, sabotage with intent to damage national defense, and support to international terrorism"

IMPORTANT REMINDER THAT MEMES AND ARCHIVES ARE NEEDED

Every user needs to save their own copies of Q's comments. They may not be easily accessible in the future. Q warned of outages.

burn in hell

Godspeed anons, may our fallen never be forgotten +++

Alex Jones doing a 36 hour live broadcast tomorrow at 8a central...

Probably the most autistic LARP I've ever seen

NEED NEW BAKER
>NEED NEW BAKER
NEED NEW BAKER

BAKER IS AWAY FROM THE OVEN

Reminder to investigate campaign finance, specifically where all the post-election leftover campaign funds go per That said, leftover campaign funds are not the only source of corrupt money. Lots of Q's posts have had to do with foundations and other NGOs created by senior politicians. He is heavily implying that money laundering is occurring. Don't miss this one. Follow the money.

BUMP X-------------------------------------------------DDD WE NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS X--------------------DD

>ALL STATIONS ALL STATIONS
>FOXTROT FOXTROT
it's nothing

I could use some healing prayer right now. I need to be able to fight in this more than i am able.
God Bless

Pelosi seems like a great place to start

Nov 8th never forget +++

Take all my ENERGY!

The rothchilds, windsors, rockerfellers, etc. are luciferians. fellowshipoftheminds.com/2011/02/19/the-satanic-rothschild/

The rothchilds created walt disney, youtube.com/watch?v=UtNZWscQ-ow

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/15526

Lets focus on what's important

WOW WHAT A GREAT EXPLOSIVE THREAD!!!!

NOBODY IS REGURGITATING THE SAME SHIT POSTED IN THE LAST 50+ THREADS????

COME ON GUYS WE NEED MORE COPY AND PASTE!!!!!

HOLY FUCK YOU AUTISTS CALL YOURSELVES """""""""INVESTIGATORS""""""""""????

this

May the Lord watch over us. May God give strength to the wolves who would die to protect the sheep. May our Father give faith to those that do no yet see. May our universal ruler place blessings upon Trump and the mission. God speed anons +++

That is the hope user. Third Impact is upon us.

COME ON YOU FUCKING SCHIZO AUTISTS WHAT THE FUCK????

Investigator, instigator, insulator, whats the fucking difference

Interesting perspective from someone purporting to be military intelligence. LARP or not, it emphasizes Q's repeated point that we need to go back to the crumbs every time major news breaks.

Obama was an illegitimate President. fake birth certificate, false identity, sealed records, Saudi Arabia funded education and deep state developed and owned puppet. President Trump shoulx expose and prosecute?
He can protect the other presidents....

Huh... That's interesting timing.

kill yourself aussie faggot

SOMEONE TAKE OVER BAKING
>PLEASE CONFIRM
SOMEONE TAKE OVER BAKING
>PLEASE CONFIRM

i am so glad i have off work today please let something happen it's taken me forever to catch up

Thanks for capping user. The Third Impact is upon us.

Just read the screencap faggot. Massive, comprehensive, concentrated redpills. If you've been on Sup Forums long enough or you generally follow the news you should be able to follow Q's implications. If you don't understand it, start doing research.

BUMPPP +++

please relax, this is a marathon not a retarded dash. Things will pick up, all we have to do is run at a sustainable pace for the next few weeks.

>so lazy he can't even screencap
lmao

M A G A
A
G
A

+++\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/+++

Saudis love kids, jack loves kids.
Translate.twitter.com
Saudis may be running trafficking network via Twitter.

Whatever fight you are able to give is sufficient user. Remember the poor widow that gave the least actually gave the most. God Bless you & heal you.

See you in thread 200 when you're posting the same LARP bullshit

Seems like happenings are on tap for tomorrow. Others are suggesting the 4,10,20 post is reference to dates of happenings. The Saudi Purge started on the 4th. Maybe our starts tomorrow. Lots of seal indictments.

Right on! Just thinking positive thoughts can be prayer...most of what is happening now is PERSONAL..while it seems to effect the world, how it shakes out for you and me..is..well up to you and me. DJT has some pure folks around him, rest assured! +++

Is there anyway to obtain past flight records for an airport? For free. I've been looking for arrivals at KLAS to answer question 416, 417, and 418 but no such luck. They only go back at most a day.

Saudis own twitter
Translate.twitter.com

I only ever lurk. I NEVER post here. I just wanted to thank you for this post. I’ll be praying.

1. find nearest window blinds
2. string around neck
3. flail around a bit
4. ????
5. profit!

What's the Third Impact?

And youtube...

Indictments when? I want Joe Biden to suffer so badly.

A

FUCKING

LARP

Very

And twitter.com/imperator_rex3?lang=en
Imperator_Rex @Imperator_Rex3 1h1 hour ago
More Imperator_Rex Retweeted HK-47
'Remember, Remember, the 8th of November'

Watch Cernovich.

this. they weren't going to unseal the indictments until after election day.

I'm starting to think this is a giant LARP. On Friday we were all under the impression we captured BO with the map cords + twitter post...we thought Podesta was indited, yet he's about to go to these meetings, we see Hillary tweeting yet she's supposed to be on the run...what's really going on?

Q did keep saying to go back and look at the breadcrumbs as this progressed further.

Didn't someone in the Pizzagate threads find a Pedo network operating on Twitter? Do we have a EWO person in this thread?

Thank you AusAnon! Ignore the shills

JIDF shilling like crazy

It's an obvious LARP you dense fucking idiot

First Impact - 1776
Second Impact - JFK
Third Impact - Purge of NWO

Even Q is bored of shitposting now. Give it up /pol, this aint nothing.

>nothingburger.png

Those cheap blinds would never hold my fat ass

+++
Almighty God: Our sons, pride of our nation, this day have set upon a mighty endeavor, a struggle to preserve our Republic, our religion and our civilization, and to set free a suffering humanity. Lead them straight and true; give strength to their arms, stoutness to their hearts, steadfastness in their faith. They will need Thy blessings. Their road will be long and hard. For the enemy is strong. He may hurl back our forces. Success may not come with rushing speed, but we shall return again and again; and we know by Thy grace, and by the righteousness of our cause, our sons will triumph...
+++
Embrace these, Father, and receive them, Thy heroic servants, into Thy kingdom. And for us at home--fathers, mothers, children, wives, sisters, and brothers of brave men overseas, whose thoughts and prayers are ever with them--help us, Almighty God, to rededicate ourselves in renewed faith in Thee in this hour of great sacrifice... Give us strength, too--strength in our daily tasks, to redouble the contributions we make in the physical and the material support of our armed forces.
+++
With Thy blessing, we shall prevail over the unholy forces of our enemy. Help us to conquer the apostles of greed and racial arrogance. Lead us to the saving of our country, and with our sister nations into a world unity that will spell a sure peace--a peace invulnerable to the scheming of unworthy men. And a peace that will let all men live in freedom, reaping the just rewards of their honest toil.
+++
>Every officer and man...to live, and act, as becomes a Christian Soldier defending the dearest rights and liberties of his country.
+++
+
+

Cernovich re-tweeted "Tomorrow" also

I thought Cernovich was a shark in the wave?

Translate.twitter.com

Alex Jones was recruited for this just like Trump

It will be a fantastic day of happenings

Lads, I pray for all of you!

The problem is that if he perp-walks Obama, just like that, blacks will have a level-5 chimpout, and white liberals will be right there cheering them on, even though it's their cities that will take most of the destruction. It'll be a race war, which the blacks will lose quickly, but it'll be ugly.

So Trump's trying to avoid that. I don't think he wants to let Obama just ride off into the sunset unscathed, but the real story about Obama has to be eased up on somehow. Just come out on day 1 with, "Well, it turns out not just the birth certificate was fake, everything else about him was too, and we had a foreign agent as president for 8 years," people just won't believe it. They'll just shut down, and not just blacks.

Haven't posted in many moons. Lurking and praying.
+++

Can anyone explain what is going on with 0hour the last few days?

Being a LARP won't stop these retards from shitting up the board for weeks

In a couple weeks it will be the next big LARP and these fucking faggots will eat it up

How conveniently everyone forgot about "HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS SEPTEMBER 23!!!!!"

"GUYS SEPTEMBER 23 IDS HABBEDING :-------------------------------DDDD"

HOLY SHIT SEPTEMBER 23!!!!!!!

>watch thernobitch

Yeah, I'd rather not, thanks.

M-m-m-m-m-monsterkillll

Excellent point. Not that it matters much, at this stage, but that would promote the appearance of an attempt at manipulation.

/POL IS FUCKING DOMINOTING.

**FTFY**

What is this?

"President Trump: "We're going to have an exciting day tomorrow for many reasons that people will find out."

From jimstone.is

Glad to see people sharing info on this CIA cutout company. For those of you that don't know, these are basically the people facilitating the whole international organ harvesting/human traffiking trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DePDBV-3WA

Check George Webb's YT channel for dot connections everyone. He's been on this since eric breverman went missing after hillary lost.

Obviously fake, but checked anyway.

Still fake.

Donna B was reported to have said that she called Hillary and asked that she donate some leftover money from her campaign, right after the election, to go towards a reward for info on Seth Rich murder. She said Hillary told her she had to go and hung up on her. Her publicly making these insinuations is very telling. This is going to be interesting.

>Trump abruptly talking negotiations, not threats in Korea
nk is run by cia
nk has a nuke program
cia wants its own nukes
>taking down cia
>is this true?

This is clearly not a larp.
Now I see why all the LARP threads in the past few months have been happening. This was done so that they can discredit any event like this which is possibly the most catastrophic dump of information that the deep state could envision.
Since LARPs are quite common, the shills are more likely to believed when the real deal hits. And this definitely is the real deal.

It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.

It is impossible to account for the creation of the universe, without the agency of a Supreme Being. It is impossible to govern the universe without the aid of a Supreme Being. It is impossible to reason without arriving at a Supreme Being.

Religion is as necessary to reason, as reason is to religion. The one cannot exist without the other. A reasoning being would lose his reason in attempting to account for the great phenomena of nature, had he not a Supreme Being to refer to.

G. Washington

You’re fake.

SHILLS HAVE CLOCKED IN

DO NOT FEED

FOCUS ON MEMES AND QUESTIONS

GOOD WORK, PATRIOTS

>The problem is that if he perp-walks Obama, just like that, blacks will have a level-5 chimpout, and white liberals will be right there cheering them on, even though it's their cities that will take most of the destruction. It'll be a race war, which the blacks will lose quickly, but it'll be ugly.
Build it up over a year. A lot of black celebs already spoken out about how the overal situation for African Americans has actually gotten worse under Obama. Less jobs, lower pay, more crime and etc. Start running this script on popular media. Figure out a way to connect Antifa, Black Lives Matter with militant atheists or drug dealing militant pedophiles. Push the slow but gradual discredit angle.

I think this guy, Ricardio Turner could be Q. As far as I can tell he's in charge of the football

The problem with shining people on is that they will eventually figure out that it was all just a scam.
Hopefully, all this isn't a scam. But after all the scams we've been through, would anybody really be surprised if it was just another one?
Wake me up when something good happens. I've got RL shit to do.

WIZARDS and WARLOCKS

OH I meant to post this last night.
In addition to prayer, HYMNS amp up the power of a prayer. This is why soccer fans sing. We need some hymns for the Third Impact.

Donald Trump is magic
He wears a magic hat
Now we have the White House
We'll never give it back
We're gonna save the country
We'll save the world as well
Hillary, the NWO
We'll send them all to hell

Make your own, and while you shitpost sing them. Share them. Record them and I'll make a track of us singing to share.