ITT: True American Heros/Patriots

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One
cnbc.com/2017/10/30/heres-what-the-charges-against-manafort-and-gates-mean.html
twitter.com/amjoyshow/status/924701835901964288?lang=en
treasury.gov/resource-center/international/Pages/Committee-on-Foreign-Investment-in-US.aspx
snopes.com/general-george-patton-liberal-democrats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He literally signed off on the Uranium 1 deal

and he is the person who is currently taking down the deep state.

KEVIN SPACEY IS A PEDOPHILE

Kardashians are the only thing standing between us and nuclear war

So now selling Uranian aka increasing American exports is not good/

He is gay, so it’s okay

American hero? Can you not see what these people are doing? They're doing anything they can to fuck with Trump's guys. They burst into Manafort's house in the early morning, arrested him, and even after paying bail he is under house arrest with an ankle bracelet. They're even trying to take away one of his life insurance policies. OP I want government transparency and shady people out of office like anyone else but this is not justice. It's corruption.

>Uranian
I hope you aren't a public official. Misspelling is an impeachable offense.

So you're against Trump or any of his people talking to Russians but you're fine with literally selling them Uranium? Are you fucking retarded?

A Russian company bought a Canadian company. You right wing retards with your Pizzaranium One Gate are fucking embarrassing yourselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

>Uranium One is a Canadian uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.

BASED! I love Martin Luther King Jr

>he is rich so he deserves better treatment!
Nice logic

No im a NEET

Russia gets all the uranium it needs from itself and Kazakhstan. There is a global uranium glut. It's not in short supply. In fact prices have collapsed.

You Russians are just trying to get rid of Mueller because he's exposing Trump/Russia collusion

I don't give a shit if Trump talks to Russia at all. I just see Meuller as the symbol of democracy, someone who is using constitutional and legal means to investigate executive corruption and there is nothing anyone can do to stop him

I never said he's rich so he deserves better treatment. We don't even treat regular criminals like this. And how is Mueller a symbol of Democracy? He's not there to investigate corruption. He's there because the corrupt people want Trump out of office.

Retard, we want Mueller gone because not only does he have a conflict of interest with this whole thing but the corrupt guys in Washington are using him expressly to attack Trump and dig up any dirt they can like they did with Manafort. That's why he's there. Isn't it a coincidence nearly all of the people working with him were donors of Clinton and the DNC? Some of which actually talked publicly about wanting Trump impeached? Don't be naive. It's not about defending Trump.

Mueller is a red herring

Dude, he's literally chilling in his house as punishment. Non-rich people are forced into tiny cells where they have to poop in front of everyone else.

Mueller is a pragmatic guy, not a hero. As Meg has said, he didn't intend to get into the swamp, he just sort of ended up there. And now, it's in his interests to do the right thing, which he is undoubtedly well-equipped to do. So it works out perfectly.

Flynn is next. You Russians are fucked.

Mueller is a based patriot who is actually draining the swamp.

He's on house arrest until he's convicted. The trial is in May next year. He's fucked.

Criminals who are bailed out don't usually get ankle bracelets. And they definitely don't have their life insurance policies investigated.

Mueller is working with the swamp

Why is that a good thing?

Mueller is clearing the swamp. Manafort, Gates and Papadoupolos are dirty af. Rotten traitors. Flynn is next.

How is Manafort a traitor?

The fact that he was even bailed out should show you how privileged he is. Most people don't get that opportunity

George S.Patton was a douchebag.

Here's what the charges against Manafort and Gates mean
cnbc.com/2017/10/30/heres-what-the-charges-against-manafort-and-gates-mean.html

He's up on conspiracy charges against the United States of America, the greatest country on Earth. He is fucked. Tune into the trial. He will spend the rest of his life rotting in jail. You will see.

>Most people don't get that opportunity
lmao are you kidding? you really think that most criminals don't bond out? you have zero statistics for that, just stupid shit that makes you feel better about calling Manafort privileged

drop the Kekistani flag you cringelord, and consider suicide

>A Russian company bought a Canadian company. You right wing retards with your Pizzaranium One Gate are fucking embarrassing yourselves.
if that was relevant in the slightest, why was the transaction reviewed by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States?

My parents have quite a lot of money and when my brother was arrested for murder they couldn't get the money to bail him out. He ended up not even being able to see his house one more time before he was sent off to prison.

Rich people don't do hard time. Note no one went to jail for kiting toxic mortgages and destroying the economy.

Pleb rules don't apply to the rich.

I'm not asking you to regurgitate an article you didn't read, I'm asking you for the charge. Conspiracy for what?

>Conspiracy for what?
the conspiracy is charging Manafort with "conspiracy against the United States" so fucking idiots like the leaf above can pretend that they're on the winning team and they have the slightest clue of what is happening

Glad to see u admit that it had to be approved by various govt agencies and that Hillary had nothing to do with it.

twitter.com/amjoyshow/status/924701835901964288?lang=en

Nigger was a traitor.

You ignore the bribary.

The charge is conspiracy against the United States you filthy fucking Russian

>He's up on conspiracy charges against the United States of America,
For fraud you idiot.

Right wing retards have been trained by Russians to literally defend American traitors.

holy shit

Can't forgive him for 9/11 commission derail. I'm trying to, though.

He was by definition a traitor.

The loss of the south is the reason the federal govt has the power they do today

>Everyone who disagrees is a Russian

Get this obvious b8 out of here

True

I called you a Russian and then you said we. You didn't even challenge it.

Lol.

>You Russians
>we

Everything went shade parade after the Act of 1871, tbqdesu

>Glad to see u admit that it had to be approved by various govt agencies and that Hillary had nothing to do with it.
lmao what? the Department of State is one of the agencies on the CFIUS... Hillary most definitely DID have to sign off on that shit you fucking leaf

all I did was point out that your strawman of it being a Canadian company is 100% irrelevant

>The God emperor

Donald J Trump

you're a bad troll

What's wrong with the Federal goverment having more power?

It doesn't require it.

It wants it. If you let the federal government dictate its wants as needs, it will never ever stop.

Without the Federal Government where would social security, medicaid and medicare be? What about farm programs?

Hillary never had to sign off on it lol. There were 9 members on the CFIUS and they had to unanimously approve it. Hillary had nothing to do with it. Hillary signed off on it. That's where your retards pizzaspiracy falls apart basement boy.

Uranium one is the new Pizzagate.

A Russian company bought a Canadian company and right wing retards lost their fucking minds.

Hillary signed off on *shit*

treasury.gov/resource-center/international/Pages/Committee-on-Foreign-Investment-in-US.aspx

>Without the Federal Government where would social security, medicaid and medicare be?

But those are unsustainable.

>What about farm programs?

Not a farmer, so I can't speak on the efficacy. But I see more and more farmers get pushed out by mega agro every year. Wisconsin isn't half as comfy as it used to be.

why there are so many heros in u.s.a? every time i watch fox news, there is high change that they talk about some random american that is a hero.

We like our movies, and doing crazy shit.

Also, there's a lot of us.

I haven't watched the news in a long time though, so it could also be that they're trying to soften up on the "SHOCK EVERYONE ALL THE TIME FEAR YOUR LIFE" strategy they've been rolling with for the last decade and a half.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Mueller is the gardener.

>posts a traitor

snopes.com/general-george-patton-liberal-democrats/

FAKE NEWS! SAD!!!

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

Trump had the CIA investigate that.

Even the CIA things Seth Rich was killed by niggers.

>muh mueller
god i thought trump cocksucking was repulsive, top lel

>Even the CIA things Seth Rich was killed by niggers.

That's because they're dumb and believe what the DCPD says.

>your argument is shit if nothing revealed will change your opinion

tbqh they probably would've hit a wall at the shot spotter shenanigans anyway.

>Even the CIA

and yours is from a fallacy of authority, so I guess we both suck.

This Obama leaf is lame as fuck, not much BTFO-ing going on...

right wing retards are tiresome