Women having children late in their lives

Sup Forums, how do we stop the epidemic that is women having their first child in their late 30's and early 40's.
For years now the number of first mothers at 40 has gone up, and with that, autism rates too.
It's almost like they cant grasp the risks that come with having a child that late in their life. What compels modern western women to have children so late?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIRHB0mNeqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women are told to get a degree and have a career first...that puts most women at close to 30 when they realize that they need to get a man if they want kids....roastie takes a decade to find a beta willing to marry....this puts her at close to 40 before she's even in the right situation to have children....several failures, some IVF and 5 years later she's had one kid....might go through it twice to have a second kid

women shouldn't work, if we want them to procreate

mom was 35 when she had me; dad was 40
and im ugly as fuck
probably best to have children in your late 20's

I honestly think its fine as a woman to have a baby until you're 36 or so. Then it starts to become risky. My parents had me when they were 33. They had my twin autistic brothers when they were 36. Needless to say something happened in that time period

It starts going downhill at 21/22, really starts going downhill at 25/26 - by 30+ the genetic quality of the child is hands down been caused detriment due to the decline in reproductive health.

A bitter red pill to swallow, add 3+ on to the ages of men and don't listen to redditors who think men can have kids into their late 30s or 40s and have them be healthy either.

It's nearly impossible to get a woman to marry you at 22 and have kids with you at 22-24 these days.
Only people I know that had kids that young were my paternal grandparents.

Even if there is a genetic advantage to being born to young parents, it's nullified by the fact that only poor people have children in their early twenties. Any headstart you might have is wasted given that you will grow up in a house without books

Of course user, it's a bit of a real problem because in our modern society due to tertiary education and the amount of money you must accrue before you can even have kids as well as just how we're socialized now it's nearly impossible to have kids at such a young age. We've pushed past what is biologically natural due to longer lifetimes too.

Go search up professional athletes, there aren't many born after their mother was in their mid 20s.

my mom had me at 36 after she had a few miscarriages. I definitely think that kind of fucked me up, but at the same time better than not being born at all. I was pretty normal tall lanky intelligent kid, but with puberty I became kind of fat and soy boy ish. Fuckin man boobs and shit, never went away despite weight fluctuations

Same with me. Ugly AF. Also shortest male in the family in 3 generations. I think it might be some sort of natural mechanism. Bottomline it's selfish and cruel, especially now that the info about it is available on the web.

Getting knocked up at 15 is a terrible idea. Getting knocked up at 45 is also not a smart idea.

there should just be an age set for chicks to get knocked up. Like, make it sop that a woman can only have children between the ages of 18 and 38, or else they have to pay a huge fine, or some shit. that is just one idea though. Would love to hear any other possible solutions.

38 is way too late. I would put a cap at 30...

Spotted the idiot millennial. Fuck you nig i can still have babies.
Sincerely,
Almost 40 user.

maybe if you weren't so much of a racist white piece of shit and add some colors to the population. Roastie women are hot too!

Either way you are not going to have grandkids.

Shit, men almost three times that can still have healthy kids. This one's on the womb and eggs, not the seeds.

First reply best reply. If you want women to stay st home and have kids you have to be able to support them, and they have to be exceptionally intelligent and forward thinking enough and loyal enough to commit to you. Which is why strong foundational religious values are often good.

There are women who are willing to do this. Ignore and disregard females who don’t.

The worst. Their fathers die before they can red pill their kids.

Sucks.

I bet you believe children are hybrids of all the mothers sex partners in her entire life because she absorbs the DNA in semen even when she doesn't get pregnant.

I'm told I'm very handsome; my mom had me at 23.

Not at all actually, why would I believe that?

Good for you mate.

obesity definitely plays a role too. every single overweight woman i know who's had a kid, the kid ends up being all kinds of fucked up.

I doubt it counts for much, I see nice looking women with dudes who'll make what you think of as ugly look like Pierce Brosnan's James Bond. Women want strong men with strong attitudes, generally. I guess looks help, but not as much as you'd think. It's not life on easy mode like some say.

This. Only the genuine faggots care about how handsome other men are.

Because you think sperm goes bad at 33 and it's some of the other pseudoscience your type consistently shits this board up with.

Historically a majority of men had apprenticeships and/or military careers that would put them well north of that before settling down with a woman half their age. Young fathers becoming commonplace was unique the the short period of time between the industrial revolution and the mid 20th century. Less than 300 years.

>mom was 37
>dad was 50
>had to do artificial insemination because his sperm was too lazy
This counts for both parties, honestly

What difference does it make?

Her son is still gonna be like 45 by the she passes away; she'll have had witnessed plenty of her son's life.

Furthermore, you DON'T want a wife that had a kid at a young age in 2017.

Thatight have been cool back in the day, but young adults these days are so spoiled - especially pampered women - that I wouldn't trust any woman under the age 27 to bare my fucking kids.

You do? Enjoy your divorce.

I see nothing wrong with this picture. She looks like a well adjusted person who will make a good parent.
what's more important than the age which you have children is the quality of parenting, then maybe your financial situation and community. The rate of birth defects past 30 is negligible, people love to put a spin of it by saying that the rate doubles, which is true except that it goes from a fraction of 1% to maybe 1%.

Im 30 and still haven't made white children. I have failed you pole. Should I settle for a beaner?

That's true though

>Even if there is a genetic advantage to being born to young parents

Which there isn't. I have not seen a single fucking study suggest any direct correlation with having kids late in life and being autistic.

I was the first child of four and I'm the only autist.

it doubles every 5 years after 30....so 1%(30) turns into 2 percent (35) turns into 4%(40) turns into 8%(45)
buzzfeed video didn't get into any of that though....

That's what I'm saying.

Women these days are so immature and DON'T know what they want - this includes religious conservatives

My last gf was a virgin Mormon who dumped me out of the blue because she didn't know what she wanted lol. This was after discussing kids and a family lol

My next girl will be an experienced women who has been through the ringer, so she'll have a Ride Or Die attitude

>first of four
Satan is an autist. It explains a lot.

>he thinks that having more mixed race children is better than having no mixed race children.
user, I..

Remove women from the equation

Idk, my mom was 36, dad 37, I'm doing fine.

Older parents make better parents. This is a fact and is not open for discussion.

Not blackpilled I see. You fail to see that by ugly (for males) does not necessarily mean symmetric aka "pretty boy". "Strong men with strong attitudes" just means optimal hormonal levels and body constiutions. But if you are truly handsome than I can understand why you would say something like that.

...are you sure that's a woman?

Man up and get rich so you can support a woman and 3+ kids at 25. Oh you cant? fuck off.

The problem is that they're taking longer b/c it now takes them longer to develop themselves into solid adults with sufficient knowledge b/c religion was mostly bullshit and nothing substantial has taken its place.

Also, the Bush family and their crypto-Nazi worldclique has totally feudalized the world economy, making it almost impossible to start a family anymore until you're rich somehow

they should be having children while they're in school

school is not a physically demanding thing for the most part it can be done online for 95% of the material.

A woman could leave medschool at 27 with 6 kids who are now all over 3 and ready for daycare/preschool.

I'm purple-pilled. There's not much point in having hope, so I leave it to Jesus Christ. Your statement on optimal bodily juices is hokem. Sorry. Listen, wimpy looking guys get women, ugly guys get women, and handsome guys get women, and they all fail too. No matter what a guy looks like, a woman will know if he goes after what he wants. If a guy doesn't make moves and acts like a bitch, he gets sidelined. It's that simple. Get over your image, it's what you can DO that will get you places and with the ones you love. And sure look your best, but don't go getting a chin implant or butt-plant or whatever.

>these days

yeah....it's always been that way. not just these days. it's just that these days we actually let them make decisions, and even worse than that, we pretend that the decisions they make are acceptable.

I heard a chick at my work telling the other ones she didnt want kids of her own, and that she was going to adopt from Nicaragua. The group she was talking to all agreed this was a great choice, and even went as far as calling her a good person for it.

that's how its always been, except previously at the end of the day her husband/father/alpha male of the pack would get home and tell her to shut the fuck up. thats no longer the case.

You still would of been ugly even if she had you at 12 lol
>durr im ugly cos mum had me >30

I guess looks are proportional to what age your parants were...riiiight.

Holy shit, you are mentally ill

It doesn't go bad at 33, but it deteriorates as a man ages just like a woman's reproductive health deteriorates as she ages

You didn't buy into the MGTOW lies and think that a 40 yr old man's sperm will be the same quality as a 25 yr old man's sperm did you? Or did your parents have you older in life and you're in denial?

Just because something was historically the social standard doesn't mean that it was biologically optimal.

Men technically remain fertile basically their entire life and the high risk of autism from the father doesn't really happen until late 40s at the earliest. That said, the big reason you still want to have kids early is because, as a man, you will die MUCH younger than your wife. If you have a child at 45 he won't even graduate from college until you're 66. You might get a grandchild or two if your kid decides to (correctly) have children in their 20s, but you won't live to see them graduate high school. And considering sons tend to take after their father a son at 45 means you won't even get the chance to be a grandfather. Also you don't realize it, but it's A LOT harder to replace sleep with caffeine as you get older. A 25 year old can get 4.5 hours of sleep a night, drink some coffee and be basically at 95% the next day. Try that at 45 and you're asking for a stroke, and sleepless nights are exactly what a young child demands of you for a good 6 months if not a year.

Here's a video of him and his wife: youtube.com/watch?v=LIRHB0mNeqM

Up until about 30 is ok, but many people here forget that having a stable relationship as a foundation of family is as important as the physical health of the child.

What im getting at is that women need to have known a man and been with him long enough to form a foundation. That said, its equally as important to have kids before mid 30s as it is to have a stable relationship to create a family with by mid 20s. Its equally as big a problem that many women play the field and dick around and have a career without looking for a husband until thu are 30 and then with the time to find one it becomes late or they rush into it with someone they shouldnt. Hence cheating and shit.

>sleepless nights are exactly what a young child demands of you for a good 6 months if not a year.
What exactly do you think women exist to do

Parents should encourage kids to be done with high school and into college level courses / community college at 16. Two year degree done at 18. Be married and having kids at age 22-24 when the 4 year degree + good paying work done.
If there wasn't a safety net of society handing out gibs then people would have their shit together. That boat sailed off long ago.

Source up or shut-up.

Why do people misrepresent mgtow all the time

>You didn't buy into the MGTOW lies and think that a 40 yr old man's sperm will be the same quality as a 25 yr old man's sperm did you?

I've never heard any mgtow say that, ever

kids that will be raised by someone else or she will drop out of the workforce, alot of resources go into med school, and lowing the number of doctors. pawning kids off at daycare while you go be a doctor you might as well just donate to an orphanage

No they shouldn't. The vast majority of women shouldn't be in school. If she's working and raising a child, she'll be less effective of either of those things. You either end up with:
- a bunch of women who are 50% as capaable as the average male with the same training, expecting to be paid the same as men becuase they "received the same eduction"
- a bunch of women who are about 75% as capable as the avergae male with the same training, and a bunch of kids who got raised by the internet

not to mention women tend to choose things like working in schools, daycares, etc....that should tell you quite a bit.

I guess we will never know. But both sides of the family are quite attractive so I think the odds would be on my side. There is some research on the matter, if you want to you can google it. I'm not pulling it out of my ass.

To get you to do something.

You think you won't wake up when she next to you is woken up by a screaming baby?

>it's nullified by the fact that only poor people have children in their early twenties
That's ridiculous. More like teens.

Whine that you're not waking up with the kids enough.

>A 25 year old can get 4.5 hours of sleep a night
Source needed, retard.

You sleep less as you age dummy.

>What compels modern western women to have children so late?
easy, they're easily programmed by propaganda and now social media gives them a platform to be "free and independent", aka an attention grabbing whore who doesn't understand any sort of responsibility. why have responsibility when you can post a selfie on instagram and get 600 likes and all the praise in the world by a bunch of faggots? women are waiting because they're soaking up all the attention they can while they still haven't hit the wall, leaving a wake of perfectly good men in their path. then the day the realize that they've hit the wall they all of the sudden want to "settle down" and "be serious" (aka i'm getting old and unattractive, plz beta boy pick up my slack and have kids with me.) then bam if they can get thru that stage, divorce within 20 yrs the way to world has been lately. its sad but women are the most susceptible to social engineering and programming, and (((they))) have muddied the waters terribly. i truly think social media has only magnified this issue for the world to see. they only care about attention and have no responsibility.

this bitch looks like she'd cut you in your sleep

Lubrication problems are common among older women.

Yup

this woman seems well adjusted and is in great shape. better to have a 40 year old mother who prioritizes health and fitness than a 23 year old hambeast who will pass her diabetes to you in the womb.

This, also the older woman is wiser and probably won't be riding the cock carousel (she already got that out of the way).

In fact, she got most degenerate shit out of the way by this point.

Older women confirmed for being better parents. Would rather have a few autists among us than a bunch of poorly raised dipshits.

No, you get rich by 40 and fucking fertilize a 20 yr old roastie

what a beautiful anglo flower

mine at 34, I am handsome but also shortest male in the family

kms

It's not age, women, up until the past 100 years, were having kids well into their 40s, how else do you think they were having 15 kids? First at 16, last at 40-42.

Age increases the risk of downs and autistism, but it isn't why we've seen such an increase because white women aren't even having kids, or 1 at best now.

I think it's probably environmental, food related, same reason why we see so many soy boys now.

Sperm also gets DNA mutations and a lower quality especially these days where frogs change their sex because polluted water and soy boys and sperm decline.
My father had me when 52 and died 5 years later. Was not good for me even though he was a good dad because I was a girl that grew up without father and this made me a trainwreck. I'm also autistic though absolutly nobody in my family circle has something on this spectrum and old men are known for producing autistic children with a higher rate. I don't like old fathers and think men and women should be sterilized by the age of 40. Men maybe at 45. If they can't make it before that age, their bad.

I think when it is rather like grandfather and grandchild if you hold your child, you're too old.
Normally men in their 50s and 60s should be Grandfathers. Not fathers.
Even when they don't die, they'll be bloody old or dead when they finally become grandfathers.
That fucks op generational sequence somehow. When I was little my grandparents where almost 90 while my friends grandparents were 63 or so. This is not normal in my opinion.

FPBP

The problem is when you have men marrying random drunkard sluts who know nothing about cooking or housework.
Any women who drinks is Trash. Any women who can't cook is Trash.
1 reason for divorce is women who drink.

You aren't autistic, you are possessed by Satan.

which is worse; a virgin woman who is 40 giving birth, or a woman who has had a dozen sexual partners by the age of 24 giving birth?

>woman who has had a dozen sexual partners
most of them get pregnant in highschool

Women are life time consumers of resources. They are a net drain to the taxpayer, always taking more in gibs than they give in taxes.

They are genetically programmed to reduce risk for their spawn, so given the vote they will vote for gibs. They see the benefit of the safety net for their own and ignore the future systemic collapse that comes from voting themselves other peoples money.

In a different timeline they had to rely on their husbands production or accumulated /inherited wealth.
They had to ensure their man did not stray or take another wife.
They had to ensure their daughters achieved a good marriage.
Chastity was enforced, slut shaming was a given, women who made a play for men other than their own were ostracized.
Kids of bad women were not allowed to play with kids of good women.
This was enforced by women, for their own survival.
When the collapse comes again, the old rules will once more apply.
The Gods of The Copybook Headings will not be denied.

how about a younger woman who has never rode the cock carousel and an older, intelligent woman who has never rode the cock carousel as a mother-in-law.
Extended family was always the fall back / default caring system. a 45 year old mother is not going to be able to rely on a 90 year old grandmother as her help.

mom was mid 30s, dad late 20s, when they had me, and then my sisters a couple years later
I turned out the worst

Being on Sup Forums can do that to you, it doesn't have anything to do with your genetics.

I was screwed long before Sup Forums.

this is cool. Are your parents still together?
I find constellations with a younger man interesting. How did this work out?

If you really think there is a difference between sperm at 25 or 40 you should kys.

They're still together.
>I find constellations with a younger man interesting.
>How did this work out?
What do you mean?

You are under 25 and have an excuse to be ignorant. Life is tough and you die. There is nothing nice or fair about it. That said once you are an adult you are an adult. The difference between you at 25 and 65 is mostly gravity. That is not considering disease and so on.

From a natural selection perspective, it's not necessarily a bad thing for women to do this. It creates a selective pressure that favors women who are able to have healthy offspring later in life.

This.
If I get married it sure as hell won't be to a career woman. It would just be a waste.

This.

you said your father was late 20s your mom mid 30s

Mom had me at 41, dad was 48 at that time

No wonder I came out as such genetic garbage.

Yes, what's the question again?

College education and a career.

how did this work out if the woman is older? This is not the usual constellation after all. Are they still together?

Truth so blunt you could smoke it

>how did this work out if the woman is older?
You make it sound as if it's some great mystery. It just worked, I don't get what the obstacle here is.
>Are they still together?
I already answered that before, they're still together. I don't know how long they knew each other before dating, but it wasn't that long. I think they got married within 2 years of being together.

thanks
I was asking this because I often like men who are slightly younger than me but always thought (and still think somehow) that this is weird. Evolutionary it is more usual if the man is older.

In regards to genetics, wouldn't it make sense that the older you are, the more experiences and evolution you have gone through - would produce smarter genes?

An older, experienced, well rounded (as in character, not shape) healthy bull should mate with the younger female for best results.

This is only my half-cocked theory so flame away

do children get more autism from the man getting older too?

I don't think it's weird at all and neither do any of my parent's friends. One couple they are friends with who is also about their age has an even larger age difference the same way (older woman). I don't see why it would be a problem to be with an older woman. If anything it's just hot in its own way, the same way with someone younger.