Wesley Jew Crusher doubled down on using the Texas attack at a church to attack Christianity to tell people Christians...

Wesley Jew Crusher doubled down on using the Texas attack at a church to attack Christianity to tell people Christians and their concept of prayer with their christian values are useless. How should we respond?

wilwheaton.net/2017/11/point-of-clarification
> prayers don’t work. If they worked, we wouldn’t have mass shootings in America every single day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efficacy_of_prayer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By bombing the fuck out of Israel.

mah nigga

Im still kind of raging at shitting on christian beliefs and the people who go to the church while the children were still bleeding out in that church.

Just kinda rubs me the wrong way, I dunno.

SHUT THE FUCK UP WESLEY

>...THEY'D SHTILL BE ALIVE, YOU WORTHLESHSH SHACK OF SHIT
Poor wesley, makes you wonder had he give his mouth, anus, or both to get the role in Shtar Trek, beside Jew Picard.

Hundreds of you just msg him "shut up wesley" for some reason he hates that shit.

>Poor wesley, makes you wonder had he give his mouth, anus, or both to get the role

So Wes and Picard are both jews, but dont practice and are atheist. Not sure if thats any coincidence or whatever.

But wesley sure as hell didnt waste any time being sure he could mock christians their faith and beliefs. Keep in mind he is mocking EVERY religion really saying prayer is useless. Its just disgusting that during the tragedy as it was reported like an asshole while children were dying he tweeted that out. I think its a dick move, but maybe I am being over sensitive.

>prayers don’t work. If they worked, we wouldn’t have mass shootings in America every single day.
Prayers do work. He has been a no-body after his stint on STTNG. I have been praying for less and less of him every day.

Ask him if he has depression because of all the child rapes in Stand By Me.
And how did Stephen Kings cock taste.

>Ask him if he has depression because of all the child rapes in Stand By Me.
He is jewish hmmm well they had no problem raping Feldman and he was jewish practicing or not.

Then again maybe Wesley was so unappealing he never got raped, hence no career outside of that? He is definitely a dick or back then a spoiled brat which maybe was a turn off for them?

>every single day
tell him until he learns how to count he won't be able to understand religion.

>implying he is wrong

Sho, I gueshsh he wash giving blowjobs mostly, shinche he can't pronounsh "S" correchtly.
Thanksh for confirmation of hish mental illneshsh.

He seems stuck in his ways, like a rabid atheist. I dont think he will listen to us but I hope someone messages him at least or calls him out on it.

Regardless of religion some person shitting on people while the kids bodies are still warm not even cold yet is just beyond fucking psychotic to me. No matter what lefty got taken out, i may be happy about it, but I wouldnt go spamming it over social media like some sicko trying to convince others to find joy in the deaths of someone elses kids. To me that is just beyond fucked.

He just called out hypocritical virtue signaling and your demented fairy tales.

>He just called out hypocritical virtue signaling and your demented fairy tales.
Go to tehran and say that, if you were here I wouldnt mind getting you to where you can find out alot faster. You are defective and should be terminated from the gene pool you inbred jew.

Wonder who could be behind those tweets

Hes a soyboy milktoast faggot. Disrespecting the victims bleeding out- attempting to blame christ, and, christianity instead of those responsible. Then, tries to backpeddle after his first comment bc "friends" pm'd him. Sure hope his christian fans are tolerant the next time this fat faced fuck makes a public appearance. I doubt this estrogen filled shit bag could lift a finger to defend himself.

Oops

/thread

He's ashamed of playing role of Wesley, because it was so gay, no one on the comic con wants to dress up as Wesley.

>Then, tries to backpeddle after his first comment bc "friends" pm'd him.
That is what makes this interesting. After that tweet he wrote that long blog post, probably read it to friends and they said it all checks out.
BUT THEN!!!
In the comments he types:
>> prayers don’t work. If they worked, we wouldn’t have mass shootings in America every single day.
Any advice he got from friends and other normal people he throws out the window literally on the first comment as if it was building inside him he had to take the chance to mock faith and people who pray just to make a joke out of Christians.

the first time I agree with a leaf

Friendly reminder that it has been scientifically proven that prayer does not work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efficacy_of_prayer

Scientifically proven.

Scientifically. Proven.

Science cant explain miracles you faggot which are built off faith.

When you explain that come to talk to me.

He's been raped by a jew as a child, ever since his mental illness is getting worse. Also he's a terrible "actor" and terrible "author", he only lives thanks to Star Trek, but even though no one knows his real name, and everyone calls him Wesley. He's pretty much on suicide watch since TNG is over.

But science can show when a miracle has objectively not occured, and how a process that allegedly causes them never does.

How many kids has he fucked?

You know that little twink was passed around the kike carousel as a child actor, but he like it.

kikeapedia good goy

Wheaton is fighting against a 12-year-old's idea of God. Every adult developed Christian has a SOME answer to the problem of evil.

Where was all his criticism for the black church-goers that got gunned down by Dylan Roof? Um, yeah.

Dam bro chek'd for truth, kek is with you, anyone who denies what you say is denying kek and should be wiped from existence. What a good day to be you though!

thanks rabbi for confirming science cant explain unknown processes, your seriously one of those real inbred jews arent you to not get that? Re-read what you typed if you can read at all.

>Where was all his criticism for the black church-goers that got gunned down by Dylan Roof? Um, yeah.
I am not sure, maybe that was before he started using twitter or who knows, maybe he regurgitated the same shit then.

All I do know is he willfully used the deaths of children in the media because of the BIG attention it gets when kids die, and then proceeded to use it for his own gain to spread his own hatred of christianity and create a bandwagon of people shitting on christian values. Look at that tweet, every christian in the comments is attacked for being a christian by jews calling them frauds and jokes. Its worse than the jew reviews of the passion of the christ.

The original tweet is hilarious. 5 stars

The clarification blog post is pathetic and embarrassing, what a self-important dumbass

nobody likes wil wheaton, don't know why people even feel the need to respond. you could meme him as a church shooter, though, he kind of walked right into it. creepy wierd guy preaching atheism

he probably is racist desu

Can we get him on the same level as Shia Lapoof?

Right. Because if there's one claim in the Bible, it's that if you pray to God you will never suffer again.

kek

>presuming to understand how god works
If we did, then Atheism wouldn't exist.
Besides, telling Christians that just had their family members murdered in front of them that their god isn't real and will never help them is overwhelmingly edgy to the point of provoking them to violence.

Young Harry Houdini should off himself

He's a Jew. They're all the same. Just rotten to the core.

Wil hangs out on a liberal shithole site called "Fark.com" and is worshiped by cucks.

>Can we get him on the same level as Shia Lapoof?
He is afraid of being confronted at his panels but fuck that he should be confronted about this. I mean taking kids that are dying, DYING, their not even dead if you look at the timestamp he didnt care who got shot or who died. All he cared about was using it to slam christian values and prayer to make fun of people who have faith. To me he just comes off like a total ahole. Glad im not alone on it though.

WIL
WHEATON
IS
A
SEPHARDIC
JEW

> prayers don’t work. If they worked, we wouldn’t have mass shootings in America every single day.

No shit.
People aren't arguing magic is real.
People are telling you that you're an autistic pseudo-intellectual fedora erdgelord sperg.

>"Will, my father-in-law just died. Please send my spouse your thoughts and prayers."
>"Heh, prayers are not real, dummy"

If someone got video of that going down, that user would become the hero we need, not that we want, but who we need :(

No user or person should have to confront fucking wesley over riding kids corpses before their in the grave and still bleeding out on the floor. Imagine if that was your little brother or sister, or parent, and this sack of shit is using it to get upvotes and likes on social media for his crusade against christianity, the whole thing just makes me rage.

Muslims wouldn't like what he said about prayers.

>Muslims wouldn't like what he said about prayers.
Think we can use that to our advantage?

Hmmmmm maybe pull a reverse your a white islamophobic nazi kinda thing? That could work user since Jews do claim to be white when it suits them, maybe we should label them as such which would be pretty psyop now that you mention it.

It won't because none of them actually care that the are hypocrites.

Great idea. Send to Muslim sites then send their responses to him.

> Send to Muslim sites then send their responses to him.
Im kinda sheltered here, but uhhh could you or anyone suggest some muslim sites we could post it too?

Muslims hate effen jews with a passion. As much as we hate them because of the shit they pull here fucking with our kids and all that. Imagine how much muslims hate them who have put up with their shit for hundreds of thousands of years.

Dam that would be some good payback for this ahole since we both know western christians are fucking so brainwashed by jew media that they wont do or say shit barely to Wheaton for what he said.

Who is that femboy? His blood type is "soy+"

I think you are missing the point of his comment.

Nice digits. He was a terrible actor playing a terrible character that was openly mocked when his show was airing, the man is a living sad meme. Nothing this worthless residual sponge says should even be read let alone shared amongst an audience.

>F for Brandis

burn him at the fucking stake.

he probably got touched by kevin spacey

W-hil W-h-heaton

>I think you are missing the point of his comment.

Hes a sneaky fucking jew, he is living up to the rep of Jews using their sneaky tricks and spewing shit while others just as twisted think they can twist to mean more than what the fuck he said, then reinforced you fucking rabbi!

Download the pic in OP and look at it, the longer you do the angrier you should get . if you feel nothing then you probably really are a soul less jew and I hope for your sake that isnt the case.

Can confirm us Muslims despise Jews. I live in a densely packed Jewish area ((((New Jersey)))) and every time I see a Jew a rage boils up inside me. I would kike nothing more than to heat up the ovens. Fucking Jews I’m so sick of them. I often wonder why whites hate us so much when we share a common enemy and can’t realize Jews are trying to turn us against each other.

that's a pretty classless thing to say

Why is this literal cuck still getting attention...twitter was a mistake.

>I often wonder why whites hate us so much when we share a common enemy and can’t realize Jews are trying to turn us against each other.
I think most whites blame muslims for being muslims instead of seeing the good muslims have done wiping out the Jews. Honestly muslims have alot more recent experience taking out jews since they still do it today. I think our last go was WW2 and all we got out of it was a faked holohoax. Though I think we need to make up for that fantasy and make the jewish dream of the holohoax a reality.

More and more I see them spreading their hate of christians it makes me just hate them more, its not some conspiracy its like their born to hate christians or some shit.

I could be down with some Muslims, except for one problem, seriously, I wanna ask you muslimanon: I'm a christian, if it were up to you, would I be a dhimmi and have to pay jizya and all that? Serious question.

Find the tucking psychiatrist that sold it drugs and charge them as an accessory to murder. Time to hold big pharma accountable.

Then do you part push the tweet to Muslims. Joint operation.

Im down for using people who hate them to take them out once and for all. Sure muslims are a problem but their just symptoms of the disease. We need to treat the disease first and eradicate it then deal with symptoms later. Hell with the jews gone and not starting wars in the middle east muslims may want to go back there to be with people like them. The world sure as hell would be more positive without jews like Will Wheaton taking the death of children because their christian to mock their faith and values.

>its not some conspiracy its like their born to hate christians or some shit.

Look at that WW2 memorial the jews want taken down thats across since those vets were christians. Jews are suing right now to get that memorial torn down, there is no end to the lows these sick fucks will go if their spitting on our veterans in their fucking graves.

>This is what you say to him

It's nice to see Hollywood take a break from raping each other to voice their opinion on religion.

>Then asked him if somebody got to him when >he was a child actor.

It does seem like Jews hate Christians worse than ANYBODY hates us.

We live in a world of free will. The vast majority of human beings have an evil instinct. Our governments are run by people who are desperately evil.

The very fact that the human race hasn't fallen into total desolation is living proof that prayers do work. That God listens. That in a world where free will exists God is still on our side.

You should also tell him that in the Torah, people are slaughtered in places of worship. Unfortunately it happens.

The next step you should take is to utterly smear him with his own words. Use him as the perfect example of the heartless, hateful liberal that despises people of faith, and all that is good and righteous in this world.

Basically wreck his shit.

>It's nice to see Hollywood take a break from raping each other to voice their opinion on religion
FUCKING SAVAGE!!!

Please let some brave user be our hero and tweet that to Wesley. A screenshot of that would be so epic to at least feel like maybe we at least did something ya know? I feel like this fuck is just going around living it up with his sycophantic followers.

>It's nice to see Hollywood take a break from raping each other to voice their opinion on religion.

This should be brought up every time a celebrity tries to air their opinion on morality and religion.

Because surely a community filled with pedophiles, rapists, drug addicts, cult members, satanist and the mentally ill has nothing worthy to say about the subjects of morality and religion. Hollywood needs to keep its mouth shut.

There's potential here Sup Forums. If he names 'names' it would be fantastic.

>We live in a world of free will. The vast majority of human beings have an evil instinct. Our governments are run by people who are desperately evil. The very fact that the human race hasn't fallen into total desolation is living proof that prayers do work. That God listens. That in a world where free will exists God is still on our side.

fucking wise as shit bro! Dam id follow you into battle saying shit like that no problem.

>explain miracles
name one faggot

Jews despise Christians because they are afraid of what Christians can accomplish so they try to hold them back and make them feel “white guilt”. Muslims don’t want to deal with Jews because Jews have terrible character and are too greedy. In the Quran, there is a story about Moses who would always cover his body with clothes. The Jews thought he was hiding something on his bodies like a scar or some insecurity and made a plan to see Moses when he bathes. The Jews pull it off and see Moses but he is completely normal and they get turned to monkeys in punishment. There are many stories in the Quran about the bad character of Jews and they are true. Jews are greedy and conniving.
If you lived in a country under Islamic control, then yes. But don’t misunderstand. Every Muslim pays their taxes, (in higher amounts that jizya) already. Jizya is often badly labeled but it is simply a tax because non-Muslims need to contribute to the community as well.

>Because surely a community filled with pedophiles, rapists, drug addicts, cult members, satanist and the mentally ill has nothing worthy to say about the subjects of morality and religion. Hollywood needs to keep its mouth shut.

>There's potential here Sup Forums. If he names 'names' it would be fantastic.
Im confused has he talked about being raped and shit in hollywood? Id forgive him if he came out, but I will hate him that much more if he is protecting these jews being the jew he is to keep their inbreeding all to themselves.

Use the baby boomers that love The Big Bang Theory(he's a recurring character on there) as leverage. Make people understand that supporting The Big Bang Theory is supporting someone who hates God. Ruin two things at once.
PROFIT!?!?

Haha I agree with you, Jews are the disease. In fact it’s interesting because the only reason my family lives in US is because of Jews. My country was invaded by Soviet Union which was founded by Jews and we had to flee.

>The Jews pull it off and see Moses but he is completely normal and they get turned to monkeys in punishment. There are many stories in the Quran about the bad character of Jews and they are true. Jews are greedy and conniving.
hot fucking dam, the bible has shit about jews, but people like ignore or dont even deal with it. Jews take turn the other cheek and think it means give us a black eyes and dumb ass christians are so brainwashed here they believe that. Not realizing turn the other cheek is about showing the dishonor of a person who would stab you in the back. Christianity doesnt teach tolerance, it teaches Justice.

Well, he's not wrong.

If prayers worked, the following would be true:

>>All Jews dead.
>>All niggers dead.
>>All sand-niggers dead.
>>All hispanics dead.
>>All fat pieces of shit dead.
>>All liberal douchebags and degenerate filth dead.
>>All race-traitor whites dead.

Woke up this morning, and 70% of the human race hadn't died.

Prayer hasn't worked so far.

Maybe we need to start the culling ourselves?

Show up to his house with your robe and wizard hat and scream at him to roll for initiative. If he doesn't open the door give him a pressed fruit bowl on his window.

>. In fact it’s interesting because the only reason my family lives in US is because of Jews. My country was invaded by Soviet Union which was founded by Jews and we had to flee.
Fuckers kicked you out of your own country or made it unbearable to live there. Really shows how low they are and sneaky, they didnt kill everyone, they flat out drove your parents out of their own fucking homes, from the land where your roots are where your real home is. Sure we can make a home anywhere but nothing is like being with your own people, were all like that and the jews fucking robbed you of that. das fucked up!

GTFO rabbi, if you think prayers are some get out of jail free card for the worlds problems it only shows how little knowledge you have of God and what prayer is you inbred. Go fuck your first cousin like Einstein did since he was the best you people had to offer and was still a fucking inbred

God helps those who help themselves.

All the proof a soldier of god ever needs.

effen saved user! That time in photoshop or whatever payed off, those are some sweet skills.

Thanks for your ammo for us to spam in the battle we are waged in and make no mistake it feels like were in a war lately.

I personally feel like were in a cold war being fought over social media. Not some spat between 2 people or a turf battle between gangs or brands like nintendo and sony. This feels like a WAR because its the jews who run social media, the news, hollywood, against humanity. The people who are brainwashed or indoctrinated need people to snap them out of this fucking nightmare and see the real world for what is so they can deal with fixing it. That is why jews I think are brainwashing us, to make us think these pedos in hollywood and all the eating people shit Abromovich preaches is normal, and people shrug it off. THIS IS WAR.

Who do you think diddled him, Picard, or Data. Maybe it was Riker.

Jews start wars then ditch as soon as things are starting to go downhill. But hey, we’re just goyim so we don’t matter, right?

>But hey, we’re just goyim so we don’t matter, right?
Sucks to hear but its true user, no way getting around that. That truth is a tough red pill for people to follow.

Atheists 1, Christians 0

I'm not Jewish, I fucking hate Jews.

Every kike in the world should burn in agony.

I see what you did there. ;)

Imagine being this old and this childish.