Oh no, that sucks!

Fusion GPS has turned over their bank records.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/27/donald-trump-russia-dossier-washington-free-beacon
archive.fo/xAfw9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wasted

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaajjajajhsahfjcslkxa;kmsfld

>breathes

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahaah

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF IS GOING DOWN

is drimbo fupf finished now?

0 dem indictments
3 republican indictments

drumpfkins BTFO!

This desu. We've seen time and time again how useless these Congressional committees are and Mueller has no intention of going after Dems.
You can watch Hannity sperg out every night, but at the end of the day a few people from the Trump campaign will get assfucked for ticky-tack, non-Russia collusion stuff and Dems won't be touched.

>we are taking down the bushes along with clinton

DONALD TRUMP, SLAYER OF DYNASTIES

MAGA.

It will probably approach the point where the best possible scenario for the Clintons is an indictment. A lot of people are going to want them dead for costing the DNC millions. She's made a lot of promises she can't keep.

The Saudi money is drying up. Tick tock

>Republican

Irrelevant. They are part of the Swamp and need to go.

I cant wait until nothing comes out of this, just like nothing ever comes out of any stupid narrative these people put out.

I cant wait to see how fucking stupid they all feel.

What’s fusion gps?

give us the names of the press

Search engine of your choice, senpai

Fake news production / private intelligence service. Paid for the production of the "Russians hacked the election"" folder, probably by the Dems.
Believed to have had help from the Russians in doing so.
If the Russians helped finance it then the DNC has committed a felony by accepting foreign money to attempt to sway the election.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahanahahahahahanahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahsjfkfiryhdhfkgkjfjvkgkgjfnfmfkfkfjfjufb

After all the crying about collusion and interference in the election, the fake dossier is probably going to end up being the most effective example of Russian interference, which the Dems paid for kek

Judging by shill responses to this thread, and common sense, I'd say this is huge fucking news.

....Muahahaha!!!!!.......Popcorn is in the microwave!

You know this is actually a nightmare scenario for the anti-Trump people, right?

Woohoo. Hey DNC ... INCOMING!

Has deb the wasserman Shultzy left the country yet?

Wait. The news broke that the Senate Finally got Fusion GPS's bank records, and you think that's bad news for Trump?

Hhahahaaa+++

Oh noes, there is more evidence of Hillary colluding with Russians over and over and over again, while the FBI watched, and Obama covered it all up, then used a fake Russian Dossier from teh Kremlin to illegally spy on their political opponent during an election and share that intel with Hillary!

They. Are. Fucked.

Seth Rich a Bernie DNC insider leaked the DNC emails, not a russian hacker, that is a lie by Hillary and GPS

Just like WMD and Invading Iraq was great during the years, and now is seen as dumb, so will "russian collusion" turn back on Hillary and Obama when all this is said and done.

The informant has video, audio and full documents from 2010 sting operation Hillary walked right into with Podesta and Manafort.

Podesta, Manafort, Hillary, Clinton Foundation were all at the same table.

Hillary got $145M from the members of the committee to make the deal. This is why it was critical for HIllary to frame trump for the same crimes.

There will be thousands of payments to "journalists" and payments from Russians. They're all going to prison.

This is 1000X bigger than anything they have on Trump, Flynn, Page...

Papagolagus is a GPS plant, that worked for Clinton foundation before Carlson

Isn't the NY Times run by Carlos Slim, a Mexican national? And didn't the times do everything in its power to get Hillary elected? All that the Dems HAVE is support from non Americans.

Reality is so fucking crazy you will not believe me until you fact check me and look it up..

MUELLER WAS THE FBI DIRECTOR DURING THE URANIUM ONE SALE AND HILLARY KICKBACKS/BRIBES. ROSENSTIEN WAS ALSO THE LEAD LAWYER ON THE DEAL...

WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS A POLITICAL CIVIL WAR TAKING PLACE

So the Russians were trying to get Hillary elected?

Learn the truth and why people support Trump.

Add to this what just took place in SA, draining their swamp, who happens to be the money man behind Hillary!

And all this is happening because some desperate retards took some shitposting at face value

yep. and anyone with a brain has known it for a year. the fact that the pee pee dossier even exists is smoking gun proof that Russians tried to keep Trump from being elected.

a fucking leaf

this is proof the left cant meme

Conservative site initially hired firm that produced Trump-Russia dossier
Rightwing site Washington Free Beacon says it hired firm to dig up dirt on several GOP candidates including Trump during 2016 election
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/27/donald-trump-russia-dossier-washington-free-beacon

the right can`t govern

which is more important retard

Do we have a second source? Bill Mitchell is a Scott Adams/Cernovich-tier attention whore so I don't trust him worth a damn.

>inb4 shill
Fuck Fusion GPS
archive.fo/xAfw9

>looks at the shittiest cities in america
>all run by democrats

a fucking leaf

NO, the Russians want to fuck America, and sow discontent. Divide us.

Hillary worked with them when it was good for her, then stabbed them in the back when SA came calling with more $$ and wanted to enter the EU market selling natural gas, which Putin already owns 80% of the market!

To do this, SA needs to run a pipeline to EU, but needs to cross Syria.. Guess what Assad said? FUCK YOU, as he is buddies with Putin. So, enter Hillray being payed by SA to build ISIS, arm them and then give them air cover to take out Assad. Instead ISIS went ape shit and ran into Iraq, huge issue for everyone.

Obama tried to push them back into Syria, Mattis was fired when he refused to not annihilate them and "pincer" them back into syria.

It was a a lie bro, all of it. Obama a man I voted for was just as evil as Cheney.

Conservashits literally live in rural cuck sheds.

But not the secret bank accounts and the off the book ones they have access to?

Yes. That came out in the recent hearings, that the "Russian Ads" on social media were anti-Trump. Prior to the testimony, the news reports said it was mixed; some pro some anti.... They lie 24/7, but if they lie loud and first some will only hear that.

It will continue to get worse and worse every day for Hillary and Obama.

Trump will not fire Mueller, instead that man has to go after both sides, OR a NEW special counsel will be formed to investigate Hillary and Mueller, as he was the FBI director when all this happened

They are so screwed it is going to be the biggest scandal in US history. It leads back to 9/11, Iraq WMD, and Kennedy

Hey that on the right looks like Detroit almost except the windows are intact.

Yeah but, we own them. We're not paying 1500 a month for the privilege to smell curry frommthe neighbors and, get raped by niggers. I leave my door unlocked at night and, when I leave. Can you do the same?

3 cities account for nearly 50% of all homicides

all 3 cities run by democraps

a fucking leaf

if only you knew reality.. read my other posts and refute me

that's not what that chart shows

why r u retards so dumb

Yes. That came out in the congressional oversight hearings. The "Russian Ads" were anti-Trump. However, the news previously reported the opposite. They lie 24/7, but I guess they thought if they did it loud and first some ppl would only hear that version.

>RIP leaf

>investigate bank records
>find no damning evidence
>embarrassed by wasting peoples time and tax dollars
>scene cuts to Trump laughing in oval office giving that shit eating grin as he props his feet on the table and rests his hands on the back of his head

read the title

then read what u wrote

>3 cities account for nearly 50% of all homicides

now can u explain why you're fucking retarded?

2 SCOOOOPS

sorry but im not going to allow a libtard leaf to change the subject

democrap cities are all shitholes. that is a fact.

lol u got btfo and u know it

Where does billionaire globalist Jewish businessman Trump have his headquarters?

i rest my case

>RIP leaf

damn, drumpf btfo

when are you going to post the obongo job chart?

got a new one from /r/politicalhumor

Looks like the other user is right, leaf.

Also, write the whole word instead of just typing one letter, it makes you look like an effete debutante.

that's not 50%

my point was the retard doesn't even understand his own graph he's posting

again, read what he wrote and read the title of the chart

2 different things

post the old one. i know you have it

oh of course

i have many

u want the classic?

thats the one. thanks, nigger.

obamaleaf just got btfo by a couple of patriots kek

hows it feel?

u got btfo and u know it

you don't even understand your own chart

u even tried to change the subject

you're flailing

address this read the title

then read what u wrote

now can u explain why you're fucking retarded?

damn that's a sweet sweetie

Do you ever get freaked out when your cock touches your vagina?

US population
>2009 306 million
>2016 323 million
17 million
nice try leaf.

Oh sweetie honey muffin with sprinkles, I thought I was out of hugs for the day, but you just conjured up another one.

right wing retards still think babies need jobs

Leftie Loonies Before /pol
And After /pol

tfw Fusion GPS was funded by Israel.

have something a bit different.

I doubt those guys even vote. They are gun lovers so probably trend right wing.

here's some facts:

>dems cant govern
>canada is a shit country
>the poorest cities in the country are run by dems
>the highest crime cities in the country are run by dems
>youre trying to change the subject from fusion gps bank records
>you got btfo

RIP leaf

>being this new

I'd kill myself from shame if I were you.

I know for a fact that that burnt match in the upper left dindu nuffin.

With the bank records being secured for Fusion GPS we'll finally get some more light shed on who exactly funded what. Especially if some of us can pair together headlines on a 1-2 week delay to payments from foreign investors/democrats. I believe we can probably believe in the power of autism for that no doubt.

They're the guys that made the dossier that accused Trump of paying Russian boomers to piss on a bad Michelle Obama slept in. It turns out that they were paid to make this dossier by the Democrats and it involved a British ex-spy and Russian officials. Now they're being investigated for using Russian aid to throw false claim at the President.

he's still dodging because he knows he got btfo

Lmfao maga

It makes me sad when chicks have bigger dicks than me.

Catch up mate

>he's still dodging
>says this while dodging

imagine being this retarded

Thanks for keeping the "Cucked Leaf" stereotype alive and well.

Obama never fully paid back is 2012 re-election run. 2 million short obama leaf. That's not very good of him.

They're Canadian. Just ignore them, they'll fuck up and have their kid taken away because they don't want to put them on hormone blockers or whatever new self flagellating hell they create.

>He doesn't know what a fusion restaurant is
We can't all work at Taco Bell, you know.

Fusion GPS paid that Russian lawyer to bait Trump Jr. into meeting her about Clinton dirt. Is that a crime?

Who knew Canada's Dindus were just as Dindu as ours?

You'd think the wild Dindu would thrive in the Leftie paradise of Canada, but they still Nuffin all over the place.

Small world I guess..

DDDDDDDDRRRRRRUUUUMMMMPOFFFFSS GOIIING DOOOOIOOWWWWNNNN

Source other than Shill Mitchell? Nothing comes up in google.