TRUMP BLOWS OFF STATE DINNER FOR TACOS

vanityfair.com/style/2017/11/donald-trump-chose-taco-tuesday-with-troops-in-south-korea

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/style/2017/11/donald-trump-chose-taco-tuesday-with-troops-in-south-korea
archive.is/oMvrg
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#tacobowlgate
#ketchupsteakgate
#icecreamgate
#piegate
#McDonaldsgate
#tacotuesdaygate

I can't fucking keep up.

Taco Tuesday is Awesome

Skipping State Dinner?
Korean BBQ is dog meat

>he thinks Koreans will feed dog to in a diplomatic dinner

You retarded there like a list of certified non dog BBQ in the embassy

Good
He eats with the troops
What a fucking good guy

TWWWOOOO TAAACOOOOOOOS!!!!

#koigate

THE FUCKING MADMAN
HE ACTUALLY DID IT

Those not tacos, that is dogfood.

>“He said he’d rather eat with the troops than at a fancy restaurant,” Pvt. Merion Holmes told Stars and Stripes. “It made me feel like he cared.”
Sound ok to me

There is literally nothing wrong with eating dog. Especially with a side of kimchi and some soju.

Yeah. Everything is awesome.

Better than fucking your dog merifat.

>t.Korean

I mean corean.

>how dare he forego some fancy, ludicrously-expensive, super-bourgeois black tie event
>how dare he instead eat with regular soldiers, both our own troops and our allies, men who live on the frontline of a nuclear standoff
>how dare he choose to spend his time with these commoners, filthy fucking peasants, he should've been eating some twelve-course meal with three different forks instead, drinking wine from crystal glasses and shit
When the flying fuck did the American left become 18th-century European aristocrats?
What the fuck happened to the old East-coast labor guys who used to make up the left? Why aren't they as disgusted by this as I am?

Tacos are delicious moldy cabbage is gross

>inb4 Taco Tuesday turns into an armored advance across the DMZ

Probably though he would be poisoned

TACO TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsday!!!

IMPEACH BUHRONULD BARUMPH!!!!

>Ywn eat a taco with Trump while being serenaded by Kpop stars

Or his dinner could have been made from golden retriever if he had eaten locally

FUCKING IMPEACH NOWWWWWW!!!

>ywn eat Tacos with Trump

>vanityfair.com/style/2017/11/donald-trump-chose-taco-tuesday-with-troops-in-south-korea

>“He said he’d rather eat with the troops than at a fancy restaurant,” Pvt. Merion Holmes told Stars and Stripes. “It made me feel like he cared.”
>Whether Holmes’s statement is true,
HOW FUCKING DARE THEY?
WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO SECOND-GUESS THIS GUY'S STATEMENT ABOUT HIS OWN FEELINGS?

I never knew I needed this until now

>Korean BBQ and their twice fried checken is no joke... all of /pol should try it.

Sadly this. Unscheduled meals are a pretty redpilled security measure. Hiding in the noise.

GOMMALT GRUUUMBF!

Feels bad man

>certified non dog

Jesus Christ.

>chooses to each lunch with common soldiers

obama probably would've gotten a second nobel peace prize if he did this

Ugh instead of going to a STATE DINNER in South Korea Tonald Rumpf went to "Mexican cultural appropriation Tuesday" with murderous and racist US soldiers.

DONALD DDIMPF THIS IS YUR LAZT SCOOP!!!!!! INPEACH NOWWW

Does he do baller Friday?

I know damn well I'd have already seen pictures of Obama smiling and laughing shoulder-to-shoulder with GIs at a cafeteria as the thumbnail of every article on every major media fagbook page

Trump has always had a great common man touch. That is what wins elections.

Hillary, Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, Dole, Papa Bush. They had shit for common man touch especially Hilldawg.

I fell your pain

Of course the emperor eats tacos on the holy day of taco tuesday. Otherwise it would be heresy!

>hed rather eat with everyday American patriots

Obama gets a peace prize for bombing people

That's fucking rad.

I love this timeline. I love this President.

That's some real American style shit right there.

Says the 'country' where that shit's actually legal.

>ywn eat a serving of tacos or a taco bowl with President Trump
Do they even have Taco Bell in SK?

Fucking it isn't legal. Oral is a-okay though

>Ignoring the bestiality rate of US white women

Knots your path.

#forkgate

>a serving of tacos
Wat

>Taco Twosday

Y even live?

It would only take one decent NK spy to accomplish it

whats baller friday?

Dont forget Trump's pizzagate.

See? Trump LOVES Mexicans! First choice of food instead of korean dog meat.

Every Friday if you're Trump

>360 year old soy sauce

WTF I LOVE WORST KOREA NOW

This man is a legend.

BACKWARDS HLUMPH?????

>chilling with the troops.
nice

same, god i wish that was me

>Donald Trump’s adolescent dietary habits are no secret to the American people. The man survives on a diet that seems to consist exclusively of several well-done steaks, Lay’s potato chips, and taco bowls, despite the lavish state dinners that make up much of his routine, not to mention the White House kitchen on hand to make him literally anything.

What the Fuck????

It's good to be the President.

I wonder if this was a way for him to avoid having to eat those shrimp that came from contested waters? Or is that supposed to be a different meal?

I love the snide arrogance of the writer. seeing those pricks piss and moan makes Trump's presidency all the better.

youre right though.
>he likes ketchup and well done steaks
>he fed the fancy fucking fish wrong
>He enjoys fast food here and there

man, if only we were all smart enough to get liberal art degrees for 10's of thousand of dollars maybe we'd understand how these things make him literally Hitler.

Guess we are just a bunch of dumb old racist rednecks user.

ITT: idiots who can't into reading
he still had the state DINNER AFTER taco LUNCH

>In its coverage of the president’s trip, The Washington Post included a tweeted photo of what was on the menu for Trump for the state dinner in Seoul Tuesday night, following his lunch with the troops.

Eats like a boss.

>When the flying fuck did the American left become 18th-century European aristocrats?
in the last 8 years. Im glad im not the only one to notice. The democrats are the party of the rich and powerful now. Very funny how that happens.

the ancient secret to /asianmasculinity/

What a bunch of manufactured hogwash. If Clinton chose taco tuesday over a state dinner (she wouldn't), libs would be frothing at the mouth over how down to earth and genuinely fun she is. FGSFDS

TACO TACO
U
E
S
D
A
Y

#bigshakersgate

Love this man more and more each day

Don't you have a dog to blow?

Tacos are so fucking overrated.

Burritos are superior.

God Bless President Trump.

Why is Trump so embarrassing when it comes to food. He's a disgrace to America and America's international reputation. Can someone teach him how to eat before it's too late? Also, can someone please make him less fat and disgusting?

The Virgin State dinner Vs the Chad Taco Tuesday

Fuck you, I do what I want. That's just a taste of freedom, bitch.

Archive: archive.is/oMvrg

Well in his defense it IS taco Tuesday

>drumpf enjoys the simple pleasures of the common man rather than an elite banquet of (((their))) food which cost thousands in taxpayer money

SHUT HIM DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Fork you he’s eating with the troops. You just don’t get it do ya.

Gonna clean out my fridge and sell all my vintage soy sauce to hipsters to put on their avacado toast.

mandatory death penalty for democrats

Our media is pathetic. This is a major tour of Asia for Trump, and all the media goes on about is...
>omg he fed teh fishes hole box of fud
>omg he et a burgur insted of suhshee
>omg he et tacos insted of kay go gee

>What the fuck happened to the old East-coast labor guys who used to make up the left? Why aren't they as disgusted by this as I am?
They either voted for Bernie or switched to Trump.

All mainstream media outlets hate every day Americans. You should know this by now.

Taco's with spicy meat, beans and cheese ...
Is there any report yet whether Trump the Terrible's Taco Tuesday led to Fart Rape Fiesta?

Wow what a hard hitting piece. Good job Hilary.

Hey Dahnald, I hear guac goes great with tacos...

Tell you what, Dahnald. I'll trade you Jeb's guac recipe...for a cabinet position.

Do we have a deal, Dahnald?

this. blew many loads to frisky

I bet he put TWO SCOOPS of taco meat into his taco too!

I fucking love trump. He just does not give a fuck or kiss ass! Also ii’d pick tacos over dog bbq as well

We can't let him get the guac codes