We Europeans see America as Backwards

This is why we Europeans see America as backwards

>Circumcision
>no hate speech laws (allowing literal Nazis to spread hate, im not talking about conservatives, i mean actual nazis)
>There is NO Federal seatbelt laws
>creationism
>history of slavery while Europe abolished it in 1200

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Merkel nigger.

We British think that Europeans are kike worshipping, muzzie cock loving faggots

Not proud of European history? what a waste to become.

got your back OP.

>circumcision
So that's why you imported millions of circumcised Muslims and Africans to fuck your women?
>hate speech laws
Yes, because protecting your Jewish masters and your shitskin bulls feelings is worth it.
>Federal seatbelt laws
Wot? Yes there is.
>creationism
Don't worry, soon Allah the most Merciful will have made everything, and that's not an official policy.
>Slavery
>1200
Wut?

>>Circumcision
Backwards
>>no hate speech laws
Not backwards
>>There is NO Federal seatbelt laws
Not backwards when health care is not socialized
>>creationism
Backwards
>>history of slavery while Europe abolished it in 1200
Not relevant to current year

>So that's why you imported millions of circumcised Muslims and Africans to fuck your women?
That's a different culture

>Yes, because protecting your Jewish masters and your shitskin bulls feelings is worth it.
Worth what? Passing legilsation that costs $50 worth of paper? Yes

>Wot? Yes there is federal seat-belt laws
Actually they are STATE laws, if one state decided to go crazy they could remove them all

>Wut?
Slavery was banned in 1200 until America brought it back.

>Slavery
>1200
>Wut?

Slavery was abolished in Europe around 1000.

Speak for yourself you limp wristed cunt. The U.S. isn't perfect but they aren't getting Eurofucked in the ass like us.

I thought it was still happening in many places especially Britain until the Church finally said NO in 1200?

>Slavery was banned in 1200 until America brought it back.
the SPANISH brought slaves to America in the 1500s. Spanish are Europeans.

Based Brits

D&C Shill, saged

Lived in England and France as a teenager. Average European is a drooling idiot just like the average person in any country.

>look how much smarter Europeans are than Amerifats
>now how about importing millions of highly educated muslims from the middle east despite history telling us that Muslims have been seeking to conquer and enslave Europe for centuries

Yeah, really smart.

>no hate speech laws

Peekaboo, shill.

>we europeans
Show your flag, yankee

>more shitskins per capita
>more Jews per capita
>muslim mayor of london
>literally no pro-white resistance party
M8, I...

>inb4 he looks it up on wikipedia and doesn't notice that there's an extra column for russians and the like for German demographics

She didn't even know what a "kettle" was, and had to ask the host to explain it to her.

>supporting laws that regulate what words can come out of your mouth

A true EU cuck indeed. Go fuck yourself. America is our one hope for a free and prosperous future

>be eurofag
>claim to be smarter than burgers
>insist on importing millions of rapist shitskins
>allahuakbar.c4
>dudes are a bunch of feminist faggot numales

Europe had it all and threw it all away. Enjoy watching your precious test scores go into the shitter.

Definitely not slaves

Circumcision prevents a number of health-related issues.
Who the fuck thinks there's such thing as hate speech? A stupid fucking globalist Jew, that's who. Fuck you, you dirty fucking kike. Burn in hell you fucking semetic piece of shit.
Yeah, no Federal Law because we have States. That's the whole point of State laws. You don't like the law? Move to another state. Dumb fucking Europeans don't get it. That's why you shithole countries are all fucked to hell.
Creationism is stupid. I agree.
Slavery? Really? Slavery still exists in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Montenegro, a number of other Eastern European countries, and let's not forget all the British-owned territories, slavery ran rampant.

Go fuck yourself you dumb fucking Eurofag globalist piece of shit.

The US at its best is awesome - I first visited in 1993 and it was the attitude of the people that really struck me - such a contrast to the downright nastiness of so many people in the UK. Pure optimism, fairness and straightforwardness, a bit like Yorkshireman without the egotism.
I'm sick of divide and conquer bullshit and people have short memories. Only a few years since Germany was split in two, Spain was a dictatorship and there were poor disabled kids tied to beds in Romania (still some examples of this). Europe has so many problems also.

What's the line from Mad Men's Don Draper? We don't think about you at all.

Now that you're full of niggers your averages will begin to drop too. We showed you what happens and you did it anyway you fucking morons.

>history of slavery while europe abolished it in 1200

this is fucking bait no one can be this fucking stupid

Sage

The shills are working overtime today. I've seen dozens of America vs Europe, and Nordics vs Meds threads today.

Report these shitposting threads, and make the mods do their fucking jobs.

Oh hi, Europe.

If only the entire European economy was better than our stupid people economy.

Circumcision, true, that is 3rd world stuff.
Freedom of speech is important. Hate speech-laws are something that pretty much only jews want.
Nobody likes intrusive laws that infringe personal freedom where being stupid only hurts yourself, so we don't care about seatbelt laws.
Creationism is pretty 3rd-worldish
We don't care about history, we care about how things are NOW.

Sincerely, european.

>no hate speech laws (allowing literal Nazis to spread hate, im not talking about conservatives, i mean actual nazis)
stop right there you fucking kike,get outta here.

>>Slavery was banned in 1200 until America brought it back.
Why don't you read what you wrote, think long and hard about it and proceed to kill yourself.

Of course it's fucking bait. Do you think any of these divide and conquer threads are made by actual Sup Forums users?
Sure, we've got banter between countries, but that's something that happens within threads about other subjects. All the threads that are specifically made to pit one white culture against another are made by shills.

Why the fuck the mods aren't doing anything about these threads is beyond me. Report them, so that the mods get the message.

Stop taking the bait, you fucking idiot.
Report the thread and move on.

The woman on the right is a bong.

No one who matters give a flying fuck what you think.

>Muh foreskinz
Caring about foreign penises I guess is the number one issue of you Eurocucks. It made number one on your list.
>Muh hate speech!
They're words. Get over it.
>Muh federal seat belt laws
Just about every state already has a seat belt law in place, and has for years now.
>Creationism
Again, why do you care? We don't bitch at you and make it a big deal that you believe it's OK to allow shitskins to rape your children.
>History of slavery while Europe abolished it in 1200
Again, is it an issue today? No. It's been gone for a really long time now. Nobody alive today ever owned slaves, and no black here ever was a slave.

>circumcision prevents health issues
Most of which are either rare, easily and humanely preventable, or easily treated.

Are you mentally retarded? Like seriously.
1. What people do to their dicks is up to them and their parents. Not a big deal if the parents don't like the foreskin. Personally, slightly lower chances of getting HIV are cool with me.
2.I don't get your point. Nazism is bad, it's a bad ideology, therefore just use logic to beat them. It's not that hard. Who are we calling nazis anyway? We talking Richard Spencer or Nigel Farage?
3. We are not pussies, we do not need a seat belt.
4. This is not the state of Yazoo in 2006. Most people who don't have 6 fingers and cleft Palate are against creationism being taught in public schools. And don't you Europeans still have Calvinists?
5. Why does Brazil get a free pass? Or Pery or Cuba.

HIV/AIDs is not easily preventable
who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

Dutch East India was involved in both the Indian Ocean and Atlantic slave trade through the 1700s. British slave trade didn't end until 1807, but they were still allowed to sell their stock until 1808. You want me to go on, or are you just gonna admit you're a fucking retard. Where did you go to school? Did you go to school?

You're a terrible troll, no one is as stupid as you are pretending to be

>circumcision
Has been on the decline in the US for the last 50 years.
Meanwhile the influx if islam into europe will see it increase there.
>hate speech
This is the most idiotic concept to have ever been conceptualized.
>federal seat belt law
why would we even need or want such a thing?
>creationism
invented by protestants and as such a european invention
>slavery
everyone is a slave to the 1%

I was buying what you said until what you said about seat belt laws. No oen can be so stupid they don't think seatbelt laws are important

Cuba and Brazil don't get a free pass they are barbaric.