My parents came to Canada in 1978 to escape the Iranian revolution (SAVAK was killing Christians like it was nobody's...

My parents came to Canada in 1978 to escape the Iranian revolution (SAVAK was killing Christians like it was nobody's business). They worked hard to build a decent life for our family. Despite being the son of refugees, is it wrong for me to be patriotic and hold conservative/right-wing values?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/missmiafit/status/857332872973344769?lang=en
getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=633116.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. go back to your shithole.

Don't care.
Post more girls in spandex catsuits.

No it's fine. Redpilled Christians > muzzies.

You have to go back

That's the only one I've got on this laptop, sorry friendo

Have an ass instead

mommy

If you bring back the heads of 50 mudslime/leftists/niggers or 20 kikes, you will be allowed to live here.

My family is all refugees and they're mostly right wing, so... no?

my gf is viet refugee and wants closed borders now
nothing wrong with looking out for your own interests

You are a retard. Do you think being a Christian makes you white? SAVAK didn't kill Christians, for fuck sake, Iran has always provided shelter for Armenians in centuries. You're just lying and trying to fit in white societies and you're doing a shit job at it because Iranians and Europeans hate you. Now you have no group to be with.

I TOLD YOU WHAT I WANT FAGGOT.
THAT IS NOT IT.
Ass is a nigger fetish. Fuck off.

My mother's parents and aunt/uncle were killed by SAVAK agents, shitlord. And I never said I was white, this has nothing to with skin colour.

t. Perpetually angry sunni welfare queen

Nope. As long as you're not voting in hordes of muslims, for foreign aid or give men that's. You're okay in my books. But you do need to realize that we have to take this country back from the vicious minorities, otherwise it'll be lost forever - just because you're exceptional, doesn't belay a rule.

>is it wrong for me to be patriotic and hold conservative/right-wing values?

no you little cuck faggot bitch. how about you do good by the country that took you in and made your family wealthy you god damn son of a bitch.

I hope to god you dont support that faggot Khomeini. As much as i hate the Shah, Khomeini destroyed our country.

Lycra is really strong to hold all of that whaleness in.

I want to cut the lycra and have that landwhale's ass on my face.

use your immigrant kryptonite against the braindead liberals to convince them of the folly of their ways

No, why would it be? You were born in Canada, you are Canadian.

You must be in the Yukon area where you are looking for blubber for warmth by eating the Canadian Semen Whale.

No it isn't, many Iranians are of Indo-European orgin. Those that still have mostly indo-european blood are white.

That's nice sweety, my family first came to canada as british soldiers. We have been here 200-300 years. Can you please kill yourself?

I might have met your mom - mid-40s, all about yoga, really into anal..?

It's wrong for you to want to slam the door shut after you personally benefited from policies that allowed you to flee a genocide.

>SAVAK
what's that?

I had a friend in high school whose father left Iran around the same time. Not sure about his dads religious beliefs, but his moms background was Russian Jew, but converted Catholic. It must have caused him some serious identity issues.

And yes, it's ok to be a patriotic conservative no matter your ethnic or cultural background.

Typical Shia dog. Go hysterically whip yourself in the street and beg for mercy from your wh*Te subhuman masters.

>armenian christian
>shia
how come stoned houthi goat herders are better fighters than sunnis?

im ok with iranian are the only muslim that should enter in the west

who is this breeding pig?

because allah guides them

If your an ethno-nationalist yes. If your a civic nationalist their is no cognitive dissonance and is in fact further proof as to the superiority of the west.

please answer who this milky sow is

click the blue arrow next to his post and click image search newfags

twitter.com/missmiafit/status/857332872973344769?lang=en

thanks, I'm feeling exceptionally lazy today. MAMA MIA

Anime proved that the ass is the fetish of the patrician.

it would've taken as many clicks as how you just accessed her shit now retard.

can't you just take my thanks you stupid sand nigger. Why must sand niggers constantly be aggressive and try to display superiority

>is it wrong for me to be patriotic and hold conservative/right-wing values
how can it be wrong
be proud of your nation

You are literally the dumbest person on this board.
It's goes even far beyond retardation to suggest that Iranians cooperate with jews. If it wasn't for the Iranians jews would already control all of the Middle East.
Even your so called Islamic state is run by a bunch of jews.
Gas yourself.

that ass is nice

Grendel's mother be thicc

Who's this thicc trick?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this cow is a solid brickhouse.

Most Iranians are fine dude, just be a good person.

As long as you're a Christian or convert to Jesus immediately, it's fine.

God damned right you have every right to be patriotic.... too bad Canada does not approve of such things.

Nothing wrong with being a patriotic and conservative refugee, but in an ideal world you would eventually go back to Iran and liberate them from the Islamic fascism that currently resides there.

Pre-Islamic Iran seemed comfy OP, go make it a reality again.

Persians are white and based. After the ethnostate is formed, we will crusade against the Saracen and put Zoroastrian Persians back on their throne.

>That flag

if you think that being into a girls ass is a nigger fetish or a fetish you are a gigantic faggot that has never had much sex in his life. Why does it have to be a fetish?

Maybe you never had good sex and you have no clue how good it can be. There is nothing better than a girl bent over spreading her ass with both hands while you fuck her and make her cum as she screams. The only position where they can spread their slimy hole to that extent with two hands is bent over face planting the bed.

You will never know how good it can be you faggot loser.

No, it's fine and you can stay........in Canada.

this

She's a big cow ain't she?

Pretty Natsoc Canadian here.

If you

- are Christian
- take on Westernized names, first and second
- fully integrate into Canadian culture
- be productive and uphold the Right. Be a good citizen
- keep race mixing to a maximum of once every three generations for a slow induction into the gene pool

Then yes, on the Day of the rope I would spare you.

Also Taqiyya/Kitman would be punishable by a non-instanteous death.

That's all I got

yes. go home.

Mia Sand for anyone asking

pay back all the benefits and go back
that's the patriotic thing you can do

this lady has done amateur stuff with his husband, and it is widely available
just saying

How does it feel knowing Liberals who think they're doing you a favor when really they're just inviting back the people who want to murder you and your family?

Iran pre 1978 looked pretty Aryan to me. Its almost as if all the strong bloodlines were executed and or raped or otherwise replaces with a Jew/canine hybrid

TTTTHHHHHHIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

One of my good friends I grew up with is the same, his folks fled the fall of the Shah.

He's an atheist, right-wing and proudly voted for Trump.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=633116.0

Iran post revolution without the Shah is far less degenerate and liberal than before.

Why is it that those who bash on Iran are those who were pre revolution fleers?

>libruuuuuuuuuuuuuls

In reality, immigration doesn't decrease under cons, it typically increases.

>b b but muh feels

You're probably a little kid so you don't remember this, but I remember what the country looked like before and after Mulroney.

people post this but the character was bullshitting to appeal to someone else

Sort of this. I'm an Armenian from Iran grew up in a comfy 50's era family and was shielded from the degeneracy I found here in LA after we immigrated. But Iranians weren't degenerate before the revolution and were basically the same people that exist today except from some of the degenerate subcultures which emerged from urban areas. I still hate Islam and sharia law though I wish Iran would be traditionalist catholic.

keep going mein assyrian friendo.

very very nice ass.

*Persian friendo

BTW all the persian dudes I knew where pretty based, smart and pretty wealthy. Iranians, here in Europe at least are based as fuck, no muslim bullshit, mainly nice people making money.

Next time show some toe.

Iranians have a stronger sense of nationalism and identity and are openly against Israel and other cuckholdery. I'm mostly Shia less for religious reasons and more for nationalistic reasons, but I support how unlike European countries Iran actually has feminine women without being thots and actually are extremely resilient towards cultural shifts.

Shiites are the anti-Jew.

>SAVAK
No true vulcan would ever resort to underhand killings