OY VEY! YOU ANTISEMITES BETTER APOLOGIZE NOW!!

So apparently there was a House hearing which was literally 9 jews crying about memes for 3 hours. Are you tired of winning yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kv3232L_LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ymrDmFinSYo
twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
janicegriffith.org/teens-love-huge-cocks-janice-griffith-in-juicy-janice/
youtube.com/watch?v=saM0H_nr56M
bitchute.com/video/41bUctNuNccS/
taz.de/!805988/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 no link, OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=9kv3232L_LQ

No one can out-cry the Jew.

"Religious Freedom"
Unless that religion directs you to enslave your goyim neighbors through usury and deceit. Fucking Jews man... The Elder Zionist Protocols are real.

Most Jews are atheistic. They are not ethnicity, not a religion, not a nation. They are parasites. Illness that spreads from nation to nation, corrupting anything they touch.

sauce? I want to see this! SAUCE NOW

I already linked the video here >>and if u think I'm gonna go find you a timestamp fucking think again you god damn burger. Your laziness lets the Jews control you in the first place. It's your Congress moron. Watch the whole thing.

Yea thats a shill statement

timestamp to pic in OP chop chop

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Holy shit, that's hilarious.

Love you, Fuentes-kun!

>02:20:42
Can't make this shit up.

Did the law pass that made it illegal to boycott Israel goods?

Holy shit a professor posted that meme?

Afaik it hasn't yet but (((they))) are working on it.

Z I O N I S T

O C C U P I E D

G O V E R N M E N T

youtube.com/watch?v=ymrDmFinSYo

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

Oyy veyy it's anudda shoah

First page of youtube comments. Bets on how long before the comment section gets shoa'd?

And more importantly, are we, dare I say it, /breaking the conditioning/ ??

>"Antisemitism makes jews afraid to praise Israel so it infringes their first amendment rights"
Uhhh.
>Israel as a nation has a right to exist.
>Whites don't have a right to a nation.

Lets make a deal, jews. Stop trying to mongrelize and balkanize white nations, and we'll let you have a nation wherever you want. We'll even give you Florida when you lose Israel to the muslims.
But you won't stop fucking with whites because you literally can't. So explain to me why we should give a shit about your existence as a nation when you won't leave our own alone?

>"This was posted by a professor at Rutgers university on his Faceboko page. We have a young girl, 19 years old, who went to Rutgers because she wants to get her degree in food science. This is the guy she's gonna have to go and sign up for because right now, there is absolutely no price to pay-nothing-about someone in the position of responsibility who openly expresses such hate. And there's nothing to protect that freshman from pursing her course."
Based professor

Tell Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

i'd reccomend downloading it before they shut it down

No deals. Last time white men went soft on the KIKES, we lost WW2, they accused us of genocide, and then advanced their agenda of white genocide under the cloak of an oppressed minority status. Next time, and there will be one, they do actually need to be wiped out. It is us or them. Easy call.

Ummm... I thought we all agreed to start using "counter-Semitism" instead of "anti-Semitism"?

sauce?

This is why we call jews rats. If you let one in anywhere they flood the place with jews like rats.

This makes the calls for their extermination more important now than ever. How many of our children will we lose to their indoctrination and their wars to expand their banks and media like the one the jews are marching us too in North Korea.

No. That's all people who are already redpilled. Normies aren't even closer to waking up yet.

Oy vey, OC!

SHUT

janicegriffith.org/teens-love-huge-cocks-janice-griffith-in-juicy-janice/

Saved. Have some khazar milkers.

Guys I'm from the ACLU, please post evidence of these hate crimes so that we can collect evidence and bring the perpetrators to justice, thank you.

You better stop memeing goyim it brings back memories of the six gas chambers I escaped by moonwalking my way out of the camp oy vey.

Oy vey! Delete dis!

why are jews doing this?

pls somebody send that image to him

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WATCHING THIS IS MAKING ME MAD. THESE FAGGOT CONGRESSMEN SOUND LIKE THEY'RE THERE TO REPRESENT FUCKING ISRAEL INSTEAD OF AMERICANS!!!!!!

Did anyone say COMPED orange juice?

Run for office on an Counter-Semitic platform? Just spittballin here..

>Watch the whole thing.
Nigga is you high? You know most just want to see pic related

MOSSAD MILKERS

I am indeed high and I am 1.5 hours into it. Beats Rick and Morty if you ask me.

Thank you

her face looks like a fucking brachycephalic cat

We should. Anti-semitism has evolved from "people who dislike semites" to "people who irrationally hate jews" to "people who criticize jews" to "people who jews hate"

Under civil rights doctrine of disparate impact pushed by Jew judges and law professors, since Jews are 2% of population:
It should be illegal for Jews to be more than 2% of politicians
illegal for Jews to be more than 2% of political donors
illegal for Jews to be more than 2% of bankers
illegal for Jews to be more than 2% of lawyers
illegal for Jews to be more than 2% of people working in media

I shorted the video to the juicy part.
YouTube:
youtube.com/watch?v=saM0H_nr56M
Bitchute:
bitchute.com/video/41bUctNuNccS/

I would cum all over her brachycephalic face.

top kek

Trannies BTFO

>2:20:30

Yes, I bet these dirty kikes would love to lock Americans up for expressing their wrong think, just like they do with Europeans.

I wonder two things: if Americans will bow down to the Jew. And secondly: if THIS will ever be considered *hate speach*.

taz.de/!805988/

„Möchten die Horst Güntherchen in ihrem Blut sich wälzen und die Inges den polnischen Bordellen überwiesen werden, mit Vorzugsscheinen für die Juden“, schrieb Theodor W. Adorno kurz vor der Niederlage NS-Deutschlands aus Kalifornien an seine Eltern in New York. Er freute sich, nun endlich sei „alles eingetreten, was man sich jahrelang gewünscht hat, das Land vermüllt, Millionen von Hansjürgens und Utes tot, wahrscheinlich dem Volk das Genick gebrochen, sodass es als Subjekt aus der Geschichte ausscheidet“.

"May the Horst Günterchens role in their own blood and the Inges be passed to the Polish brothels, with passes of privilege for the Jews.", wrote Theodor W. Adorno shortly before the defeat of NS-Germany from California to his parents in New York. He rejoiced, finally everything was "trampled down, what one had wished for years, the country dumped with litter, millions of Hansjürgens and Utes dead, the neck of the people probably broken, so that history may excrete it is a subject."

The ADL can go fuck itself.

They talk like children, this can't be serious i know non native english speakers, who speak better english than those currently ruleing over the most powerful nation of the planet.

When will people finally get jew pilled?

how does one shrink their face yet have their head stay the same size? is this some weird fetal alcohol syndrome shit?

when blacks accept the truth of things and leave the US to go help "their family in africa"

> counter semites

it could be, actually. but it's just bad genetics - you know the stereotypes of jews having 140% of all allergies? stereotypes don't just come from nowhere.

I don't think this is true. Let's just say a lot of jews say they are atheists and the reason they say it is the same reason most foolish atheists say it. It's an intellectual dead end, a seemingly unassailable position, it stifles debate and allows the intellectually lazy or dishonest to conceal themselves behind a wall of "logic"

i'm sure with his intellect he was able to point out where these were incorrect
right..?

>smallest bad thing happens to jews
>gets brought before the house immediately
how do they still not get that this is what's earning them their reputation?

>a religion obsessed with knowing your family tree back for 30+ generations

>can't give accurate numbers of how many jews died during the holocaust

Specially Wars for Israel part (left bottom corner)

fucking kek we memed a rabbi into irl shitposting the jq into congressional testimony

This one is harmless

How much is that time piece he's been rubbing a lot worth? Any watchfags around?

Is her name literally Ms. Banker?

>2:20:00+
IT'S OKAY TO BE JEWISH! OY VEY!

kys chaim

Oy vey, the 1st merchant meme I openly shared with family when they wouldn't stfu. They shut the fuck up after that text.

Charlie Hebdo gets every white frat girl in America to tweet support for their Jewish caricatures of Muslims.
Meanwhile, Jews waste US tax shekels complaining about cartoon Internet memes, and every Normie prob is okay with censorship and fines for anti-Semitic imagery.
Exhausting, by design

i bet her soul is uglier than her face,

Damn it, Philippines, it should be the first post.

LOL

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WATCHING THIS IS MAKING ME MAD. THESE FAGGOT CONGRESSMEN SOUND LIKE THEY'RE THERE TO REPRESENT FUCKING ISRAEL INSTEAD OF AMERICANS!!!!!!

>We'll even give you Florida
Fun fact: Go fuck yourself
Give them Jew York

>october 2017
try june 2016

Marxists kike professors to constantly shit on whites, but talk about kikes and suddenly we need a whole fucking rabbinical council?

They're everywhere. It's only getting worse.

Oy vey! Das juden are getting scared!

>we need to teach these kids to love Israel
>we need anti-semitism classes!

Fuck these kikes. Cant we just round them up and gas them already?

>colors and start to "be more moderate" and cave on getting anything useful done at the state & congressional level.

Counter-Semites

subtle

>the noses
every time

please post best timestamps, I'm not gonna listen to jewish wailing for 2 hours